Hospitals and organ donations: between reality and fiction

also mentioned my decision in my 'Patientenverfügung' ('patient's provision').
These patient's provisions are very important.
Working in health care I can only recommend these provisions for anybody who wants his/her will acknowledged.

A lot of people still don't have such a personal directive and thus are used for further profit by getting their natural exit point unnaturally delayed.
A common example would be:
Patient, 92 years old - full blown dementia and a long list of internistic pre-existing conditions - has a cardiorespiratory arrest in a hospital or old-age home.
In Germany without a patient provision that says 'DNR' we must resuscitate the person.

I'm not sure about including mRNA injections in your provision. I mean if you mention it in bold, red letter on the first page you probably must not worry about unwanted medical treatments because you might not get treated at all.

There's:

a. Transfection (fluids such as saliva, ocular fluids, semen, vaginal secretions, blood, sweat..). This can also be from animals such as pets whom have been injected via mRNA (ie: Rabis shots). These are permanent changes, for example, having sex with an infected (injected person) can result in permanent changes to the partner.

b. Transmission - This gets into the nano-technology. You'd have to measure the energies being emitted by people as indications (on test equipment - RF meter) are they are acting like routers and frequency/strength amplifiers. If this is the case then being with a group of injected people would be like sitting next to a 4G tower. There's also some exotic technology which may be in there such as etheric casting (the emissions are designed to effect/alter your etheric body).

c. Shedding - IMO, modified exosomes. The technology hijacks exosomes to act like a LAN (using a etheric version cellular 'old-school sneakernet'). Exosomes as can be seen in the movie 'Ant Man and wasp) like Tartigrades (also in the movie) can go into the quantumn realm aka change frequency (density).
* A good NIOSH PAPR of NAPR (with exhale vents) with the right should be able to reduce these.

I should be noted that after normal cellular apoptosis (ranges from hours to months to years depending upon the cell type , some cells like eye lenses never replace). When the new cell is created and the DNA code was modified beforehand with the mRNA then it 'boots' using the new, hijacked codes. These changes are permanent.

The new cells produce spike proteins (initially there were 8 different spike proteins weapons, each covered by a separate patent number) or whatever they are programmed to via the 4G/5G network (perhaps using the smart(spy)phone as a bridge or LiFi such as LED lamps.

The DNA repair mechanisms are disabled and the cells are immortalized. "Immortal" cellular lines without normal cellular apoptosis would be known as tumors or cancers.

With the mRNA changes the body becomes the bio-weapon factory producing whatever it is remotely programed to produce. The body also becomes a router/transmitter.

" * A good NIOSH PAPR of NAPR (with exhale vents) with the right should be able to reduce these."

Sorry - what does this mean?

Understood. Apparently it's been done in the US since at least 1995. But are they dropping the same "stuff" in the "pellets" now as they were when the program began? I wouldn't know.
I think most likely they do. I am in the field and as far as I know the rabies vaccine has not changed. However one can really never tell what they are really spraying us ( or wildlife with).
The Slovenian campaign was considered to be success. Of course there are Rabies deniers out there...

I any case - I was wrong this started in 1995 like in USA , here is the abstract from pubmed:

Red foxes (Vulpes vulpes) are the main reservoir of rabies in Slovenia, whereas cases of rabies in other wildlife species occur sporadically. In 1995, a program of oral vaccination of wildlife in Slovenia was initiated; baits with oral vaccine were distributed by air at a density of 20 baits/km(2). During 1995, when the oral vaccination program was started, 1,089 cases of rabies (including both wild and domestic animals) were reported. Five years later (1999), only six positive animals were detected among 1,195 tested (0.5%). Despite an increase in bait density (25 baits/km(2)) during the years 2000 and 2001, reported rabies cases increased to 115 and 135, respectively. In 2003, following initiation of a new bait-dropping strategy, which incorporated perpendicular rather than parallel flight lines, the number of rabies cases decreased to eight.

Yes, they obviously making it much harder to escape their endless greed including their greed for organs which are big business.

In Germany they tried to push the digital patient file for years with minimal success.
Now they've changed this as well and demand that patients activley opt-out if they do not want the digital file. Most people won't be even aware of this.
What I find very vicious is the way of disposing of an individual automatically, and it is up to the individual to take the steps to free themselves from it... Despicable...

Hi, could you please link your source, Tauriel? I only found that you or your relatives have to agree to 'organ donation' (It seems that an op-out for organ rules was rejected by German Bundestag in January 2020 according to Wikipedia and your source Organspende: Bündnis gegen die Widerspruchslösung und Erklärungsregelung.). Our 'health' minister Lauterbach wants to change this and started a discussion last year.

I am aware that they want to change the agreement of the electronic health record /digital health file from opt-in to opt-out in 2023. I am not aware that this may be connected with 'organ donation', too.

Does this also apply to tourists visiting France / Austria?
I don't think this applies to tourists, only to the French...

With the hospitals think of them as 'meat-packing' plants for babies, children, and adults. I would suspect many/most have underground facilities and are connected via underground tunnels. In a way, similar to DUMBs and MAGLEVs. Wars often serve this purpose too as do missing people (think: 411).

In Canada, for example, almost all industry was shipped over to Asia/China and other nations since the 1970s, very little remains (mostly warehouses). Yet you'll find HUGE hospitals all over, especially in cities designated as smart-15 minute cities (depopulation centers). Some can be like mini-cities.

As with unborn children they are cut apart live, the cells immortalized (made cancerous, tumors) and used. For example HEK293 means "Human Embryonic Kidney" cells, baby # 293. The baby must be alive when it is cut apart and without any form of pain relief (often termed fetus as unborn, sounds 'nicer'). I suspect they use unborn babies and young children the most due to STEM cells (same thing the PCR targets). The pain and terror to the unborn child produces 'loosh', an additional food source.

The body parts, DNA, and live people constitute what the Cassiopaea's call 'containers'. Some of the secretions such as adrenochrome (pineal gland) and chromachome (pituitary glands) I suspect are used for food to what they would call 3D STS like 'greys'. The 'loosh' is power for 4D STS entities. Terror, pain and so forth allow for the highest coversion rates. Basically 'food for the lizzies'.

Think of the medical system as a huge slaughterhouse with research as well. In terms of the next 'containers' they plan to build for souls that's told by the American Statue of Liberty (an angel caught and being transmuted via dark majick into a new species, the locust) as well as the 'locusts' in the book of Revelations.

" * A good NIOSH PAPR of NAPR (with exhale vents) with the right should be able to reduce these."

Sorry - what does this mean?
1. PAPR = Powered Air Purifying Respirator
2. NPAR = Negative-Pressure, Air-purifying Respirators
* Some NPARs can also use supplied air from high pressure pumps or low pressure lines.

A PAPR basically has a fan in the unit which supplies the respirator with fresh, filtered air. They can be smaller 1/4 respirators (only with an air line attached) or full faced respirators or hoods. For example, when removing asbestos a full hazmat like suit may be worn and a PAPR unit with the proper filters.

The type of NPAR you'd get has an 'exhalation' vent else you build up CO2 and toxins quickly (the body removes most toxins via respiration so wearing a 'mask' or respirator with no vent is akin to putting a banana up the tailpipe of a ICE car.

Using professional equipment it was tested that just CO2 under a 'mask' within 20-minutes goes to over 25,000 ppm (this was tested on children), safe would be about 1,500 to 5,000ppm depending on the standards used. Irreversible brain, nerve and organ damage occurs in about 3-7 minutes wearing them. For example, those children whom wore 'masks' in school longer then 3-7 minutes will likely develop things such dementia within 10-years due to oxygen deprivation and toxin build-up.
* I say 'masks' as they have no certification, tests, standards, technical documents. I think they would be defined as a 'facial barrier'.

Those fake 'masks' aside, with any personal protective equipment (PPE) you'd follow the OHSA and other guidelines and check the standards (ie NIOSH, CSA..). I suggest pre-CV OHSA guidelines as they have also been co-opted.

Basically you would:
- have your lungs tested to ensure you can safely use it
- get some training
- read the technical documents to ensure it not used in unsafe locations such as high altitudes over 4,000' or airplane cabins which are usually 6,000-8,000' equivalent pressure
- know how to ingress/egress properly
- know proper donning and doffing procedures
- know how to prevent cross-contamination. You never ever touch a respirator without first washing your hands with hot water and soap for 30 seconds, before and after.
- know what type of unit to use, other PPE and the assigned protective factor (APF)
- select the correct filter(s) and know when to change them per guidelines
- know how to clean and/or sterilize the unit
- leak test before use (with a NPAR you need to be clean shaven to get a good seal)
- use with other required PPE

In the case of 'shedding', I just use a base (non-professional) PAPR. The APF is adquate for what I'm using it for. A N/P/R 95/99/100 filter is more then adequate (mine uses P-100 - like a HEPA 14). No CO2 build-up. They are not for dangerous work, you'd have to get a professional unit for that. Pretty cheap and good enough for around town.

Do you have source for these claims?
As far as i know rabies vaccone currently in use for pets is a classic vaccine. Not mRNA.
No, mRNA is being used all over. They started using it i 2017 'flu shots', especially the 2019 ones (IMO with graphene oxide(GO)).

If you check around you'll see that since 2021/22 they have been using it on all zoo animals, sea life (ie: oysters, fish..), wildlife (10s of millions of animals just in the USA), pets, and now pretty much anything injected into a person (dentist, flu-shots, insulin..). They are also planing to put into produce and I think it's added (at least the graphene oxide) to liquids such as bottled water and other drinks.

This has been well documented.

The pets issue gets into the WEF. They want NO pets. That's why they had ordered people to toss their pets from balconies in China. You can also find videos of collected pets in large bags on the sidewalks awaiting pickup for disposal.

In a recent WEF/WHO meeting they did state there will be zero pets (they produce carbon dioxide) and want all pets to be euthanized to save the environment. The New York Times suggested that to best save the environment the pets be eaten by the owners - I guess they wanted to show the WEF/WHO how woke they are and how with the agenda. I kid you not, this was an American newspaper.

So if they are now adding mRNA to human (well, homoborgenesis) childhood vaccination schedules (stops liablity even without EUA), if the WEF/WHO wants every man, women, trans, child, baby and unborn to have 500/five-hundred 'vaccines' by 2030 its' not surprising they aim to slaughter the pets as well (which are really just family members).

Lastly, in clif high's Shape reports we're in the [bad foods] area now - this should hit national debate after [mass poisonings] occur. We're also in the areas with starvation and the ocean die-off. The reports written 13-years ago have the [bad foods] leading to a [new health ethos] by summer 2023.

As a side note regarding 'organ donation' in Germany they just implemented an interesting change:
Before you had a 'organ donor card' or it happened in the way you described- someone passed in hospital and the family was asked if they agree to organ donation.
Now you must actively 'opt-out' otherwise they take your organs.

For German forum members who want to opt-out here's a link:
https://www.organspende-widerspruch.de/nicht-organspendeausweis-ig-kritische-bioethik.pdf
It's likley part of WHO International Health Regulation (IHR) 2005 - and the amendments they are discussing right now which Biden has agreed too.

There's a-lot of obfuscation going on. For example, in the US the program is run by DoD, it's classified as 'counter-measures', Pfizer and the rest have no say. It's a military operation on a global scale and it's done under military emergency powers (martial law).
* btw - It's mostly mostly by the PLA bio-weapons division by FOSCOM, pFizzer, modeRNA and the rest just 'assemble' the components. Some of the key tech in the bio-weapon injections like carbon nano-tubes are held by the CCP/PLA. China, Russia do not use mRNA technology with their own population for good reason.

Remember this has been planned for many decades now, slowly put into laws and procedures.

In the England (pop: 56-million approx) they now use NG-919. EACH HOSPITAL has to euthanize 1,642.5 people PER DAY in order to collect it's CV financial incentives, meet quotas and avoid penalties.

There are 854 hospitals in England and each one needs to murder 1,642.5 people per day.

Now you know why the elderly, disabled, and disabled children are disappearing (just like Nazi Germany) and many others. How many other patients are being murdered just to keep to the quotas. I wrote a list of states (US) and what each received for a CV - victim. It's a quota and incentivized murder system (some states were getting $450,000 per CV person). I think it was the Ellesmere hospital (an early scare BS setup in NYC), the Doctors were getting bonuses of about 100,000 per week to murder the people (the ventilators and Remdesivir) and nurses about 30-40,000/week in bonuses.

In the first year of the PLANdemic they killed over 550,000 elderly just in England mostly using Midazolam and morphine (which they had stockpiled beforehand). Many elderly were starved to death or liquids (water) kept too far away for them to reach and they died of thirst (dehydration).

This was not just England - the murder of the elderly occurred around the world. All nations are walking in LOCKSTEP.

This gets into the 'containers' the 'Cassiopaea's talked about. Harvesting of body parts for several reasons such as making a new container (DNA editing) along with 'loosh' harvesting to 4D STS and 3D STS andrenochome and excretions used as food.

With the hospitals think of them as 'meat-packing' plants for babies, children, and adults. I would suspect many/most have underground facilities and are connected via underground tunnels. In a way, similar to DUMBs and MAGLEVs. Wars often serve this purpose too as do missing people (think: 411).

In Canada, for example, almost all industry was shipped over to Asia/China and other nations since the 1970s, very little remains (mostly warehouses). Yet you'll find HUGE hospitals all over, especially in cities designated as smart-15 minute cities (depopulation centers). Some can be like mini-cities.

As with unborn children they are cut apart live, the cells immortalized (made cancerous, tumors) and used. For example HEK293 means "Human Embryonic Kidney" cells, baby # 293. The baby must be alive when it is cut apart and without any form of pain relief (often termed fetus as unborn, sounds 'nicer'). I suspect they use unborn babies and young children the most due to STEM cells (same thing the PCR targets). The pain and terror to the unborn child produces 'loosh', an additional food source.

The body parts, DNA, and live people constitute what the Cassiopaea's call 'containers'. Some of the secretions such as adrenochrome (pineal gland) and chromachome (pituitary glands) I suspect are used for food to what they would call 3D STS like 'greys'. The 'loosh' is power for 4D STS entities. Terror, pain and so forth allow for the highest coversion rates. Basically 'food for the lizzies'.

Think of the medical system as a huge slaughterhouse with research as well. In terms of the next 'containers' they plan to build for souls that's told by the American Statue of Liberty (an angel caught and being transmuted via dark majick into a new species, the locust) as well as the 'locusts' in the book of Revelations.
They caught an angel?!?!? How does one transmute an angel with dark magick?

It's likley part of WHO International Health Regulation (IHR) 2005 - and the amendments they are discussing right now which Biden has agreed too.

There's a-lot of obfuscation going on. For example, in the US the program is run by DoD, it's classified as 'counter-measures', Pfizer and the rest have no say. It's a military operation on a global scale and it's done under military emergency powers (martial law).
* btw - It's mostly mostly by the PLA bio-weapons division by FOSCOM, pFizzer, modeRNA and the rest just 'assemble' the components. Some of the key tech in the bio-weapon injections like carbon nano-tubes are held by the CCP/PLA. China, Russia do not use mRNA technology with their own population for good reason.

Remember this has been planned for many decades now, slowly put into laws and procedures.

In the England (pop: 56-million approx) they now use NG-919. EACH HOSPITAL has to euthanize 1,642.5 people PER DAY in order to collect it's CV financial incentives, meet quotas and avoid penalties.

There are 854 hospitals in England and each one needs to murder 1,642.5 people per day.

Now you know why the elderly, disabled, and disabled children are disappearing (just like Nazi Germany) and many others. How many other patients are being murdered just to keep to the quotas. I wrote a list of states (US) and what each received for a CV - victim. It's a quota and incentivized murder system (some states were getting $450,000 per CV person). I think it was the Ellesmere hospital (an early scare BS setup in NYC), the Doctors were getting bonuses of about 100,000 per week to murder the people (the ventilators and Remdesivir) and nurses about 30-40,000/week in bonuses.

In the first year of the PLANdemic they killed over 550,000 elderly just in England mostly using Midazolam and morphine (which they had stockpiled beforehand). Many elderly were starved to death or liquids (water) kept too far away for them to reach and they died of thirst (dehydration).

This was not just England - the murder of the elderly occurred around the world. All nations are walking in LOCKSTEP.

This gets into the 'containers' the 'Cassiopaea's talked about. Harvesting of body parts for several reasons such as making a new container (DNA editing) along with 'loosh' harvesting to 4D STS and 3D STS andrenochome and excretions used as food.
Why do you think they set the murder quota in English hospitals to 1642.5 people? Do you think they added the 1/2 person just to confuse people? Like how do I murder a 1/2 person?

Writing a bunch of stupid crap doesn’t last long on this forum, thankfully.

Just a question.

Is there any chance that you are wrong in what you say?

No, mRNA is being used all over. They started using it i 2017 'flu shots', especially the 2019 ones (IMO with graphene oxide(GO)).

If you check around you'll see that since 2021/22 they have been using it on all zoo animals, sea life (ie: oysters, fish..), wildlife (10s of millions of animals just in the USA), pets, and now pretty much anything injected into a person (dentist, flu-shots, insulin..). They are also planing to put into produce and I think it's added (at least the graphene oxide) to liquids such as bottled water and other drinks.

This has been well documented.

What they plan and what they accomplish might be two completely different things.

Could you please provide said documentations when you make such claims.

You seem to have some strong beliefs and persuasions.
A lot of the claims you share without linking to its source seem to stem from the more dubious parts of the alternative media or are presented by the cointelpro guys, imo.
In this forum we try to apply research and networking to find essence.

They caught an angel?!?!? How does one transmute an angel with dark magick?

The angels are 'us'. It's a transmutation of the 'sheep' into the 'locust'.

In terms of the C's it would be the containers being changed but also the food of the 3D/4D/5D STS. For example, the Vatican represents the reptiles whom serve the bugs (the US White House is actually two bugs overlapped in terms of architecture). These are various STS races.

I'll C&P a post I did on the webbotforum back in Oct 2022 below. When I mention reincarnation I kept it simple - IMO they are playing with the timelines as well as looping time.

------

The statue represents us, the un-injected - angels trapped in a duality dimension (also called a soul (reincarnation) trap). The 11-pointed star is called a hendecagram, it's in alchemy, a transmutation circle. The name used is a qliphoth (kabbalah) which can mean husk, peel or shell. It's evil (shell) housing/trapping/consuming/transmuting holiness (us). I've included a picture below.

In the center of a quiphoth is a 6-pointed star which represents the host body trap of duality (a red triangle pointing up and a blue pointing down). Male and female, upside down-right-side up system. The red triangle aspect pointing up is the blood of Adam (iron based) and the blue blood (pointing down). Once the feminine aspect (blue) consumes the masculine (red) the transmutation is complete.

* You'll note in the Simpson's when Homer has one eye up and one eye down - they are referring to the dualistic trap. The bible states to get a single vision, it mean, both eyes looking up to escape the host body trap.

Matthew 6:22-24 (KJV).

22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

Liberty represents the liberty we took as angels. Facing east towards Appolyon/Abbadon (Satan) and the pits where the transmuted (consumed aka loosh) angels from the pit will emerge as locusts (in the bible). Basically take a 5-pointed star pointing upwards and inverted to pointing downwards.

Pretty much the entire Statue of Liberty is a story about fallen/trapped exiles (angels) trapped in a artificial system of duality and being consumed. The spiral staircase is the DNA of the host body trap, the sexual images are that of sexual alchemy (the handle of the torch* the Mother Goddess is holding is a penis btw), the shoe size of 879 means in the Strong concordance "to fall asleep" (angels fell asleep and were placed here by Satan), the height (305') in Strong's concordance means to ascend or go up (out of the bottomless pit).

* The torch was added, it's actually a golden cup filled with the 'wine of freedom' - the Scarlet -jezebel- of Revelations. The golden cup of the Statue of Liberty was owned by Russia until 1997 then sold to buyers unknown. Grapes and wine are bad references in the bible. The first fruits (harvest) in Barley, then the wheat in the second harvest. The tares are separated and burned at this time. The third are the grapes which are put in the winepress (severe form of judgment for unbelievers). I think this is what the golden cup references.

I can get deeper into this but it's a bit outside the scope of this forum. It's also mirrored in many things - for example hemoglobin which has the number 88 (think: Back to the Future 88 mph). Another link are the bows you'll note when dealing with the injections (blood of Cain injections). The rider of the white horse carried a bow - I went over meanings but one I did not was a bow TIES - in this case the red blood and the blue blood forming a new race - purple (aka purple rain or should I say purple reign). Check out the ads you'll see bows used all the time when the ads are for the injections.

.. and this all ties back to what clif was talking about: the serpent race (think Lady Gaga and Reptilians) which feeds the locusts of the pit (bugs) with the souls of the trapped angels (us).

42-statue_of_liberty-11-ponted-star-hendecagram-kleck.jpg.55694be82376fa22c481a71b13ad65c6.jpg

Note: On the Qliphoth below the 11 pointed star is the transmutation circle (compare to the Statue of Liberty).

The 6-pointed star is the binding trap of artificial duality.

The 5-pointed star facing up represents us angles trapped in this dimension of artificial duality. When done (consumed by the locusts) the 5-pointed star becomes inverted (faces down) and is often represented by a dead sheep (in many statues).

43-qlipoth-11-pointed-star-hendecagram-is-transmutation-circle-kleck.jpg.5e56880315571bdc5fc35ea5704716f4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom