Hospitals and organ donations: between reality and fiction

Let’s use your figures.

854 x 1642.5 = 1,402,695.

That means going off your figure of 56mln people in the UK, everyone would be dead in 40 days, including the murderers working in the hospitals.

Once everyone is dead, how are they going to meet their quotas, collect financial incentives and avoid penalties?

Let me guess, it has something to do with the DoD or angels? No wait… sacred geometry, right?

Let me give you some figures. I'm going to cover just a bit of very recent eugenics history post 1980, although to understand this, it really starts around 1904ish (I suspect a 'reset' and/or timeline shift). Also keep in mind what is planned often doesn't work out the way they want in which case they change the terms and work even harder. This is done not only over months and years but decades and centuries. I'm pointing this out so you get an idea how they think.

This is from items I worked out decade to two ago so the figures are approximate, just from memory. I've followed this somewhat for a long time - 1970s (shortwave radio) or 1980s (BBSing, books).

In 1982 they held the Rio Earth Summit (I was following this at the time). I believe it was done by Maurice Strong from Canada. It was decided by about 194+/- nations to reduce the global population to 2-Billion. It was about 4-billion at the time (maybe a bit more, maybe 4.25-4.5) so it would be roughly a 50% reduction in population (aka murder rate).

Now around that time monuments got put up called the Georgia Guidestones. These IMO are the real rates they hoped to achieve - basically to reduce the population to 1/2-Billion. I think that is 88% but we now have about 8-billion (though that is debatable) and it would be around 94% today.

In the early 90s even Jacques-Yves Cousteau (SCUBA, cool submarines, ocean exploration..) was saying that the world needed to kill off about 1.3 Billion per decade.

There's a photo around that time with many bloodline families (all into eugenics) - near the back was William Henry Gates II (he goes by the fake name of Bill Gates Sr.). He was in-between Ted Turner, George Soros, David Rockerfeller, Fauci and other bloodlines (read: hybrids) into eugenics. There were others there too like the Astors. You'll see the same names (bloodlines) coming up in regards to this - Carnagie, Rothschild, Darwin. Pastuer..).

Ted Turner stated at that time it would be a global population reduction to 250-million. I figured at the time perhaps the 500-million (Guide-stones) was a surge max. capacity and the 250-million what they aim for. Basically like your speedometer going to 120MPH but you keep it between 50 to 70MPH so you don't get speeding tickets. That's a 97-98% drop in population with todays stated population.

Whether it's 94% or 98% or somewhere in-between that's the plan -- but there are forces which work against them. For example, a. people fighting back the past decades, b. outside forces (good/pos/STO), c. local outside forces (like the gnostics, d. a pos version of the hybrids), e. One/God/Source, f. deficiencies in the thought process of the opposition (STS), and so forth.

Now usually permanent disabilities both outnumber the death rate with the bio-weapon injections about 4:1 (Edward Dowd). I think short term it's like that but not long term. While I have no idea what the ACTUAL number will be I suspect the kill rate will be around 50% but maybe we're lucky and it's only around 25% - still far, far too high..

In terms of the overall plan right now, IMO, very close. Maybe 60-90%, likley 75-90%. They are having some huge issues (like always), so they re-market terms and push even harder. The first shots didn't do what they wanted, needed.
Example: FEMA camps -> CDC Green Zones -> Climate Lockdowns -> 15-min Cities
Same thing re-marketed.

Let me give you some figures. I'm going to cover just a bit of very recent eugenics history post 1980, although to understand this, it really starts around 1904ish (I suspect a 'reset' and/or timeline shift). Also keep in mind what is planned often doesn't work out the way they want in which case they change the terms and work even harder. This is done not only over months and years but decades and centuries. I'm pointing this out so you get an idea how they think.

This is from items I worked out decade to two ago so the figures are approximate, just from memory. I've followed this somewhat for a long time - 1970s (shortwave radio) or 1980s (BBSing, books).

In 1982 they held the Rio Earth Summit (I was following this at the time). I believe it was done by Maurice Strong from Canada. It was decided by about 194+/- nations to reduce the global population to 2-Billion. It was about 4-billion at the time (maybe a bit more, maybe 4.25-4.5) so it would be roughly a 50% reduction in population (aka murder rate).

Now around that time monuments got put up called the Georgia Guidestones. These IMO are the real rates they hoped to achieve - basically to reduce the population to 1/2-Billion. I think that is 88% but we now have about 8-billion (though that is debatable) and it would be around 94% today.

In the early 90s even Jacques-Yves Cousteau (SCUBA, cool submarines, ocean exploration..) was saying that the world needed to kill off about 1.3 Billion per decade.

There's a photo around that time with many bloodline families (all into eugenics) - near the back was William Henry Gates II (he goes by the fake name of Bill Gates Sr.). He was in-between Ted Turner, George Soros, David Rockerfeller, Fauci and other bloodlines (read: hybrids) into eugenics. There were others there too like the Astors. You'll see the same names (bloodlines) coming up in regards to this - Carnagie, Rothschild, Darwin. Pastuer..).

Ted Turner stated at that time it would be a global population reduction to 250-million. I figured at the time perhaps the 500-million (Guide-stones) was a surge max. capacity and the 250-million what they aim for. Basically like your speedometer going to 120MPH but you keep it between 50 to 70MPH so you don't get speeding tickets. That's a 97-98% drop in population with todays stated population.

Whether it's 94% or 98% or somewhere in-between that's the plan -- but there are forces which work against them. For example, a. people fighting back the past decades, b. outside forces (good/pos/STO), c. local outside forces (like the gnostics, d. a pos version of the hybrids), e. One/God/Source, f. deficiencies in the thought process of the opposition (STS), and so forth.

Now usually permanent disabilities both outnumber the death rate with the bio-weapon injections about 4:1 (Edward Dowd). I think short term it's like that but not long term. While I have no idea what the ACTUAL number will be I suspect the kill rate will be around 50% but maybe we're lucky and it's only around 25% - still far, far too high..

In terms of the overall plan right now, IMO, very close. Maybe 60-90%, likley 75-90%. They are having some huge issues (like always), so they re-market terms and push even harder. The first shots didn't do what they wanted, needed.
Example: FEMA camps -> CDC Green Zones -> Climate Lockdowns -> 15-min Cities
Same thing re-marketed.
Well, you’re persistent if nothing else at continuing to post garbage that no one is interested in. At some point it becomes pathological.

Dr. Paul Byrne is one of the docs, who have been talking about the dark side of organ donation:

Wow, listened to Byrne explain so many things from his early experiences - experiences that have shaped his life. He mentioned at one point that he was heading to Canada (this was 2017) on behalf of a family with a child on life support. I looked it up and saw that the Canadian Courts had barred him - sad.

Had also looked into his website and papers.

One thing (well many) was discussing babies and magnesium, even with adults. What he said was that you can't tell from blood serum tests, it has to be through urine comparisons (before and after magnesium is given), which he explained why. That was interesting. The science of brain dead and organ harvesting was simply chilling.

Google says number of hospitals in UK is approx 1,257.

1,257 x 1,642.5 = 2,064,622.5

:rotfl:

One more item I forgot to add. I know you're just making fun of me and putting knives into my back, but I'm going to add a bit more more for others before heading out after 1/one more post.

In regards to the numbers in the future (how successful) I'll ask at some point people living at that time. Same timeline (they said), but in what we call the 'future'.

They are young but they talked about the near future here (their past). The smart-cities, a race called the Annunaki whom are arriving and so forth. I think, they sound like the 'lizzies' I read in transcripts here. I think the Ig-gi (something like that) are the main 'hybrids' - I think they said only one is alive right now at this time. Not (say) the bloodline families but the powers pulling the strings from behind them (and likley why the doors are so tall in castles).

I was more linking it to Shape events as they are similar (even the Hopi Indian prophecies are similar). Anyways they may have more information (or I'll pester Source).

They had an original slave race called the Ig-gi (something like that) - this goes back to Vedics (India). The Ig-gi were there first slave race, rebelled, then prototypes of 'humans' started getting made (we're not the first 'model'). If you do Past Life Regressions (PLR) you may be able to access memories such lives, they were not that long ago.
* Memories, emotions and so forth are stored outside your avatar, not inside your physical body. For example, an emotion is in (I think) the etheric body, it's connected to a major chakra.

I can't remember where they geographically but they did describe life there and many things. If it is he same tmeline as they say and if the youth were being honest (you live longer in the future so they are older then me here but younger there as they explained) then it is our very near future and events some will live through over the next decade or two.

One more item I forgot to add. I know you're just making fun of me and putting knives into my back, but I'm going to add a bit more more for others before heading out after 1/one more post.

In regards to the numbers in the future (how successful) I'll ask at some point people living at that time. Same timeline (they said), but in what we call the 'future'.

They are young but they talked about the near future here (their past). The smart-cities, a race called the Annunaki whom are arriving and so forth. I think, they sound like the 'lizzies' I read in transcripts here. I think the Ig-gi (something like that) are the main 'hybrids' - I think they said only one is alive right now at this time. Not (say) the bloodline families but the powers pulling the strings from behind them (and likley why the doors are so tall in castles).

I was more linking it to Shape events as they are similar (even the Hopi Indian prophecies are similar). Anyways they may have more information (or I'll pester Source).

They had an original slave race called the Ig-gi (something like that) - this goes back to Vedics (India). The Ig-gi were there first slave race, rebelled, then prototypes of 'humans' started getting made (we're not the first 'model'). If you do Past Life Regressions (PLR) you may be able to access memories such lives, they were not that long ago.
* Memories, emotions and so forth are stored outside your avatar, not inside your physical body. For example, an emotion is in (I think) the etheric body, it's connected to a major chakra.

I can't remember where they geographically but they did describe life there and many things. If it is he same tmeline as they say and if the youth were being honest (you live longer in the future so they are older then me here but younger there as they explained) then it is our very near future and events some will live through over the next decade or two.
In medicine, we call such behavior therapy-resistant or advice-resistant. You have been politely asked by participants here to observe the forum rules. This forum does not serve to lead own monologues but has the goal in the dialogue to attain knowledge and to deepen. In fact, even with intense reflection, I do not understand what they want to tell us. Therefore, this platform is not the appropriate place for them to present their theses.

I was surprised to find out that the organ donation business has some troubling issues.

Early on, I ignorantly assumed that when you die, they just remove the organ(s) and forward them to the receiving person.
It's the other way around of course: you have to be alive when they start the procedure.

According to this video, 90% of the organs are taken from "brain dead" persons:

However, there is a dispute about being "brain dead": apparently it is not "a scientific fact", it is determined in an arbitrary way, people can recover from it and so on. They don't routinely anesthetize the patients, but only give paralyzing drugs to stop the movements during the surgery.

In the worst case scenario, you can feel the surgery happening, as the organs are removed one by one (you are kept alive on life support), until the heart is removed. :-(

"Organ Harvesting 101" from the above video (shown at 0:32):

Dr. Paul Byrne is one of the docs, who have been talking about the dark side of organ donation:

Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. Just found out that they have they same laws in Lithuania. We have to give our acceptance or refusal for "organ donation". All the probabilities just collapsed on my head if I won't refuse and just leave it be. Thank you for sharing this!

The only thing I am wondering about do the OPs and souled individuals experience the anastasia the same or it depends on more than that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom