Hospitals and organ donations: between reality and fiction

The angels are 'us'. It's a transmutation of the 'sheep' into the 'locust'.

In terms of the C's it would be the containers being changed but also the food of the 3D/4D/5D STS. For example, the Vatican represents the reptiles whom serve the bugs (the US White House is actually two bugs overlapped in terms of architecture). These are various STS races.

I'll C&P a post I did on the webbotforum back in Oct 2022 below. When I mention reincarnation I kept it simple - IMO they are playing with the timelines as well as looping time.

------

The statue represents us, the un-injected - angels trapped in a duality dimension (also called a soul (reincarnation) trap). The 11-pointed star is called a hendecagram, it's in alchemy, a transmutation circle. The name used is a qliphoth (kabbalah) which can mean husk, peel or shell. It's evil (shell) housing/trapping/consuming/transmuting holiness (us). I've included a picture below.

In the center of a quiphoth is a 6-pointed star which represents the host body trap of duality (a red triangle pointing up and a blue pointing down). Male and female, upside down-right-side up system. The red triangle aspect pointing up is the blood of Adam (iron based) and the blue blood (pointing down). Once the feminine aspect (blue) consumes the masculine (red) the transmutation is complete.

* You'll note in the Simpson's when Homer has one eye up and one eye down - they are referring to the dualistic trap. The bible states to get a single vision, it mean, both eyes looking up to escape the host body trap.

Matthew 6:22-24 (KJV).

22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

Liberty represents the liberty we took as angels. Facing east towards Appolyon/Abbadon (Satan) and the pits where the transmuted (consumed aka loosh) angels from the pit will emerge as locusts (in the bible). Basically take a 5-pointed star pointing upwards and inverted to pointing downwards.

Pretty much the entire Statue of Liberty is a story about fallen/trapped exiles (angels) trapped in a artificial system of duality and being consumed. The spiral staircase is the DNA of the host body trap, the sexual images are that of sexual alchemy (the handle of the torch* the Mother Goddess is holding is a penis btw), the shoe size of 879 means in the Strong concordance "to fall asleep" (angels fell asleep and were placed here by Satan), the height (305') in Strong's concordance means to ascend or go up (out of the bottomless pit).

* The torch was added, it's actually a golden cup filled with the 'wine of freedom' - the Scarlet -jezebel- of Revelations. The golden cup of the Statue of Liberty was owned by Russia until 1997 then sold to buyers unknown. Grapes and wine are bad references in the bible. The first fruits (harvest) in Barley, then the wheat in the second harvest. The tares are separated and burned at this time. The third are the grapes which are put in the winepress (severe form of judgment for unbelievers). I think this is what the golden cup references.

I can get deeper into this but it's a bit outside the scope of this forum. It's also mirrored in many things - for example hemoglobin which has the number 88 (think: Back to the Future 88 mph). Another link are the bows you'll note when dealing with the injections (blood of Cain injections). The rider of the white horse carried a bow - I went over meanings but one I did not was a bow TIES - in this case the red blood and the blue blood forming a new race - purple (aka purple rain or should I say purple reign). Check out the ads you'll see bows used all the time when the ads are for the injections.

.. and this all ties back to what clif was talking about: the serpent race (think Lady Gaga and Reptilians) which feeds the locusts of the pit (bugs) with the souls of the trapped angels (us).

42-statue_of_liberty-11-ponted-star-hendecagram-kleck.jpg.55694be82376fa22c481a71b13ad65c6.jpg

Note: On the Qliphoth below the 11 pointed star is the transmutation circle (compare to the Statue of Liberty).

The 6-pointed star is the binding trap of artificial duality.

The 5-pointed star facing up represents us angles trapped in this dimension of artificial duality. When done (consumed by the locusts) the 5-pointed star becomes inverted (faces down) and is often represented by a dead sheep (in many statues).

43-qlipoth-11-pointed-star-hendecagram-is-transmutation-circle-kleck.jpg.5e56880315571bdc5fc35ea5704716f4.jpg
You should go back to the other forum.

Just a question.

Is there any chance that you are wrong in what you say?

Most of this is something you can search yourself (I'd avoid google as it censors a-lot unless you 'cheat', there are many other search engines you can use).

I'm not sure specifically which one you're referring too:

The WHO IHR 2005 is what 194+ nations were operating under for the lock-downs. 2005 refers to when it was passed - it's been in play a long time. The ratification talks for the WHO 2005 IHR were being held in Jan and I think about 1-week ago for the amendments which pretty much puts the entire world under WHO direction (if passed). Again something you can look up although inside talks are often things they've leaked out (they always tell you ahead of time what they are doing).

** Note: 'They' are having huge issues not only with the injections but many plans. There is a saying, "no battle plan survives first contact with the enemy". The C's might say 'wishful thinking' (4D manifestation in 3D issues). I'm showing the documents and plans, but, as I said they are not going according to the original plan.

The use of Dr. Ouchies (Fauci's) AIDs medicine Remdesivir to kill and hospital protocols is pretty well documented by many as well. It's not exactly a secret anymore.

The DoD/DARPA operations is well known and documented as well. This is a coordinated, global program.

I can post a CensorTube comment I made back in early 2020 on the amounts being paid per state for each CV case. I shouldn't have to mention the BS PCR tests and the scam that they are as well as to whom owns the patents on it. Old news now. You can also see breakdowns on how much hospitals each were paid - the 'hook' was a 'free' PCR test when you walked in the door which at 40x is going to be 'positive'. The payouts continue along the line to the grave. Incentivized murder.

The PLA bio-weapons labs are interesting although it was a GLOBAL operation (there's a great deal of Canadian, US, UK, Ukraine and other involvement). You have to study history, Gates setup the Chinese labs in Peking around 1904 (maybe a bit later). If you understand the history of eugenics then it's pretty clear. Look at the mass murder in London, England in the mid-1800s via vaccines and also look into Terran Theory vs. Pasteur's Germ Theory.

Why John Hopkins for Events 201 held the same time as the 7th Military World Games in Wuhan?, again Gates (John Hopkins in the 1900s). In fact the entire modern medical mafia was setup by Gates for Rockefeller in the early 1900s when they pushed out natural medicine and forced into effect 'doctors' and the current system. Also the modern 'educational' system, Standard Oil and many other things - he was a member of Skull and Bones so it's not a big surprise.

Dr. Gates (another Gates family member) was the doctor behind the serum (vaccine) which killed over 100-million during/after ww1 in 1918 (non)Spanish (non) Flu. Look up Dr. Thomas Tuttle and compare his photo to Dr. Fauci (both pushing the useless 'masks'). They pulled the same scam back in 1918 - radiation towers (now called radio towers, the 1900s version of 5G), masks so you can get poisons out via respiration and acidify the body, and serums (vaccines). Oh and lockdowns.

The Gates lineage basically is the 'bagman of the Rockefeller lineage. You'll see them with the Carnegie, Maxwell (William Henry Gates III mother is one), Watson's and other lineages into eugenics. Again, something you can search. For example: the US Dept of Eugenics (which I think exported the technology Hitler used for eugenics), American Eugenics Society, Planned Parenthood - you'll see manhy of the same names.

FOSCOM out of China basically runs it, Pfizer and the rest just 'assemble' the ingredients. PFizzer is IMO a shell company for when/if the law suites come with the intellectual property and monies likley long gone. Rockerfeller did that with the fake breakup of Standard Oil, even naming one of the Shell corporations SHELL.

As for NG-919 that's what's being used in the UK and since it's lockstep expect it all over soon. It's like MAID (Medically Assisted [Murdered] in Death) in Canada, another program (and they do keep the body (container). Children in Canada can apply and get euthanasia (translated it means 'a good death') witout parental knowledge or approval. Homelss, poor, depressed and on and on.

What they plan and what they accomplish might be two completely different things.

Could you please provide said documentations when you make such claims.

You seem to have some strong beliefs and persuasions.
A lot of the claims you share without linking to its source seem to stem from the more dubious parts of the alternative media or are presented by the cointelpro guys, imo.
In this forum we try to apply research and networking to find essence.

Most of this is well documented. For example, the WEF has thousands if not tens-of-thousands of pages on this. The WEF is, of course, the public relations arm of the Bilderbergs. Find the WEF portal and jump in - they are very open about this. They even brag about this! Same with the WHO and other agencies (although they seem to be hiding the recent ratification talks).

I did say elsewhere (another post) that they were having troubles, that no plan survives "first contact with the enemy" or as the C's might say, "wishful thinking" though they mean it in a slightly different way. That said they will accomplish pretty much everything they had planned.

The Shape reports from 13-years ago had some factors working against them - one was the collapse of everything. Electrical services, food, supply chains, money systems (banks, bonds...), government, electronics, magnetic devices. Basically it's a breakdown of the infrastructure coming up very soon (if the reports continue to be accurate). Also there's the [always ill], starts with the [minions], works up to [officialdom] and the the [PTB]. That is due to 5G, injections, [bad foods] and more. In other words: infrastructure breakdown, killing their own minions, changes to the environment (including [strange energies from space]) cause them to fail near the end - perhaps what we're now starting to see.

I'll add this though very few dig into these things:

The modern aspect of all this goes back to Gates and the early 1900s, around 1904. I'm not sure if they are still up but around 1918 you could read all the American Eugenics Societies' papers (typewritten) from Rev Taylor Gates and Dr. Gates behind the 1918 eugenics project (non)Spanish (non)Flu. I did read them all some years ago. Then read into William Henry Gates . There's IMO two William Henry Gates - one was really Rev. Taylor Gates (William Henry Gates III grandfather). He ran the American Eugenics Society and the JD Rockerfellers bagman (back in the days of Standard Oil). William Henry Gates II rebranded it as "Planned Parenthood" and Margaret Sanger ran it - he remained on the board (this gets into the American bar society as well). Then read into William Henry Gates III. This is common knowledge but just in case someone doesn't know, William Henry Gates II went by the nickname of "Bill Gates Senior" and William Henry Gates III goes by the nickname of "Bill Gates Jr.". It's along the lines of Samuel Clemens going by the pen-name of Mark Twain.

Closer to 'now' look into the Rio Earth Summit in 1992 - I think it was done by Canadian Maurice Strong. Check out his history. It was then that 198 or so nations agreed on this population reduction program. Most of everything happening now goes back to that date.

A bit further back look into Louis Pasteur's BS 'Germ Theory', the vaccinations in London, England in the 1800s and what they did and how they are similar to today. Also look into Terrain Theory.

Also look for obvious footprints. For example the US House bill passed into law 03-27-2020 to provide the Coronavirus Relief called CARES ACT (H.R. 178) was introduced on 01/24/2019 for a 'pandemic' more then a year later. It's about 350 pages (I've read it). Now how long did it take to write?, budget, departments, lawyers - how many YEARS was this in the works? Just go to the government site, it's not hidden. Why are there 'vaccine' vials from Moderna (pictures!) with a manufacture date of 2019 for a pandemic a year later? Why were French vaccine passports posters (then said to be a 'conspiracy theory' printed in March 2020?, how did they know?

Follow the loose ends and you'll figure it all out.

Last edited:
Most of this is something you can search yourself (I'd avoid google as it censors a-lot unless you 'cheat', there are many other search engines you can use).
It is externally considerate to give links and to quote from those links so that other members don't have to search out whether your assertions and opinions hold water. There are many conspiracy sites and much of this is put out by Cointel types to muddy the waters. From reading your posts, then you appear to have a strong belief and conviction of your own opinions. Yet they also appear to have a high noise to signal ratio.
A number of other members on the Forum have tried to let you know how your posts come across, so please take note of this.

Do you have source for these claims?
As far as i know rabies vaccone currently in use for pets is a classic vaccine. Not mRNA.

What they plan and what they accomplish might be two completely different things.

Could you please provide said documentations when you make such claims.

You seem to have some strong beliefs and persuasions.
A lot of the claims you share without linking to its source seem to stem from the more dubious parts of the alternative media or are presented by the cointelpro guys, imo.
In this forum we try to apply research and networking to find essence.

It is externally considerate to give links and to quote from those links so that other members don't have to search out whether your assertions and opinions hold water. There are many conspiracy sites and much of this is put out by Cointel types to muddy the waters. From reading your posts, then you appear to have a strong belief and conviction of your own opinions. Yet they also appear to have a high noise to signal ratio.
A number of other members on the Forum have tried to let you know how your posts come across, so please take note of this.
Hi ericw33.

Please see the above quotes from other forum members. I quoted just 3 of them but there are many more.
One of the things that we learn and practice here is to listen. To listen to the feedback that you receive, to be aware of yourself and your habits, and how other people see you.
Very often we have a false image of ourselves. That is why we are using this forum as a tool to network, learn and gain knowledge.
One very important thing to learn is to listen to the received feedback and be aware of yourself, the people around you, and the environment where you live.
Please, keep the post short, and clear, and when claiming something please provide a link to the source, so we can quickly see it, read it, and later maybe discuss and research it.
The posts that we share are here because they can help us or somebody else to learn something, to see something from another perspective.

Yes, they obviously making it much harder to escape their endless greed including their greed for organs which are big business.

In Germany they tried to push the digital patient file for years with minimal success.
Now they've changed this as well and demand that patients activley opt-out if they do not want the digital file. Most people won't be even aware of this.

I was surprised to find out that the organ donation business has some troubling issues.

Early on, I ignorantly assumed that when you die, they just remove the organ(s) and forward them to the receiving person.
It's the other way around of course: you have to be alive when they start the procedure.

According to this video, 90% of the organs are taken from "brain dead" persons:

However, there is a dispute about being "brain dead": apparently it is not "a scientific fact", it is determined in an arbitrary way, people can recover from it and so on. They don't routinely anesthetize the patients, but only give paralyzing drugs to stop the movements during the surgery.

In the worst case scenario, you can feel the surgery happening, as the organs are removed one by one (you are kept alive on life support), until the heart is removed. :-(

"Organ Harvesting 101" from the above video (shown at 0:32):

1) 90% of all vital organs are harvested from a living body diagnosed as 'brain dead'. About 5-10% of all organs (usually just the kidneys and liver) are taken from bodies after cardiac death, these individuals actually die on the operating table after their ventilator has been removed

2) The organ harvesting procedure for brain dead individuals takes between 4 to 6 hours during which time the individual is kept alive on life support until the last organ, the heart, is removed.

3) Brain dead individuals do not receive any anesthesia per protocol, however they are given paralytic drugs to prevent movement during surgery.

4) The recommended brain death tests for donors are very rudimentary (ability to breath independently, pupil reaction to light, response to pain, etc...). The official rules and guidelines from OPOs state EEGs and other sophisticated tests are NOT RECOMMENDED unless the crude tests are inconclusive.

5) Various conditions can mimic brain death and many individuals have fully recovered after being misdiagnosed as brain dead.

Dr. Paul Byrne is one of the docs, who have been talking about the dark side of organ donation:

Last edited:
Why do you think they set the murder quota in English hospitals to 1642.5 people? Do you think they added the 1/2 person just to confuse people? Like how do I murder a 1/2 person?

Writing a bunch of stupid crap doesn’t last long on this forum, thankfully.

It's a whole number, not a fraction if you bothered to multiply it with the number of hospitals they are implementing this in rather then insult me. The number has been revised upward in later revisions, however, I have not read those ones yet as I'm not in the UK. NHS is basically like everyone else, under the WHO and 2005 IHR. Think of WHO as the military arm of the One World Government, what the C's call the 'lizzies' (or maybe hybrid lizzies).

Further the algos they use would likely do adjustments to the quotas as well as bonuses and penalties. The size of the clinic, the size of the community they are de-populating, likely bias to groups targeted for depopulation such as the poor, homeless, sick, elderly and so forth (the same groups eugenicists ALWAYS target). I'm not privy to those but I'm sure its discussed somewhere.

I would suspect widespread genetics experimentation at this time as part of the DoD countermeasures program (why the connection to the net from the BAN (IOB), so I think a sizeable number of people they are likley modifying the DNA/genetics and monitoring what happens. The first use of monitoring (nano-tech) was used in US service personal in 2005, though, tech some have is way more advanced which is around the time I think they started some mRNA on the service personal there.

You might find something on this in the WEF/WHO portals, they usually plan many, many decades in advance.

The first use of monitoring (nano-tech) was used in US service personal in 2005, though, tech some have is way more advanced which is around the time I think they started some mRNA on the service personal there.
Where’s your proofs? You write a bunch of stuff and never provide anything.

I’m aware DARPA wants mobile mRNA labs because I’ve read about it and posted about it here.

I’ve also read the DARPA and Gates stuff about chipping people and the research conducted about it at places like MIT.

What are they monitoring and why?

As far as using mRNA technology on the military the only stuff I’m aware of are the recent Covid shots. Can you show they were doing it before that?

NHS is basically like everyone else, under the WHO and 2005 IHR.
Well, I'm not in the UK but in Germany under the same evil WHO influence but can say as a nurse: it's not so much people dying- to the contrary people aren't allowed to die as long as there is a gain by treating them.
It's the whole health system that is dying.

In the England (pop: 56-million approx) they now use NG-919. EACH HOSPITAL has to euthanize 1,642.5 people PER DAY in order to collect it's CV financial incentives, meet quotas and avoid penalties.

You throw in such numbers without source and then just go on and on, talking about basically all and sundry in the world of conspiracy while ignoring forum members who politely asked you to provide sources for your claims.

They caught an angel?!?!? How does one transmute an angel with dark magick?
Just to add to that last post:

Angels = Us. It is a representation.

More or less creation as I see it is:

One -> Sources (Game Portals into Universes) -> Two Paths
* Sometimes people refer to One as Source. One is everything. Source are portals. We're like holographic fractals of One, sub-routines. I'd describe One as mathematics (consciousness), which can be expressed in various ways such as: music, sacred geometry, frequency/vibration and so forth. You'll see this through-out reality.

The 2/two paths have many names: left/right-hand path, good/evil, STS/STO, black/white, negative/positive and so forth.

This world is what's known as a 'fallen world'. It's what might be called service-to-self (STS) or evil or whatever. It actually connects back to sex (how we ended up here) - what you'll see in the Statue of Liberty and other symbology.

STS/neg is not connected to One and must parasite energy from others whom are (STO). They must also tell us what they plan to do. Them the rulez. The structure they use is along the lines of a hierarchical pyramid of mass-level-marketing. The masses get fleeced and the goods (money, power, fame..) goes to the top. You'll see this all over this world - 'banking' for example but also in everything like corporate and community structures.

The Angel = A STO entity trapped in a fallen world becoming (consumed) into STS. The energies (and DNA) being parasited are being used to give birth to a new race they term homoborggenesis (locust). This is what it represents.
* The term BORG predates ST:TNG "Q Who in 1989" - in part it's a term used in genetics but also refers to a particle.

Now people look into a mirror and what stare back is not 'you'. It's your body, an avatar, a container. When you get into the transmutation it's representative of what's been done all over. The park disappearances (read the book 411), the global underground baby/child/adult trafficking (tunnels, DUMBS and more, it's massive), the global organ trafficking, the plandemic (more harvesting of DNA, body parts, souls).
* Side note - I'd say about 40-60% of 'people' don't have a soul, I call them 'non-playable characters (NPC) as they remind me of computer games but they were called 'backdrop people' by others in the past.

Part of this process is also for 'food' (they are parasites) - andrenochrome from the pineal gland, chromachrome from the pituitary glands, along with other secretions. Another is what is known as 'loosh' though it has other names, though this gets used with higher-frequency beings higher up the food chain. In other words, people are a food source as well as for parts for building the locust species to replace us (well, our bodies).
* Some of the technology is very interesting - especially the parasites. Some are what (my term) I call trans-density such as the spiders.

In terms of species there have been many. Near my place, after ww2, the US special ops had fire fights with what are called 'giants' (earlier version of our bodies). They are huge - they were taken away in military (flat bed) trucks. So homo-sapiens are the latest, but, in the process of being killed off and replaced. That's the massive depopulation program which is on-going. The CV shots - DNA alterations (a-Eye controlled), tracking, monitoring, manipulation and so forth. It also for targeting in the kill-grid (track, whack, and bag system).

Again: Angels represent STO beings trapped in a fallen (STS) world being transmuted (consumed) into a new STS species they refer to as the locust race or homoborggenesis.

Where’s your proofs? You write a bunch of stuff and never provide anything.

I’m aware DARPA wants mobile mRNA labs because I’ve read about it and posted about it here.

I’ve also read the DARPA and Gates stuff about chipping people and the research conducted about it at places like MIT.

What are they monitoring and why?

As far as using mRNA technology on the military the only stuff I’m aware of are the recent Covid shots. Can you show they were doing it before that?

I do not post links right now as I have to search for them. I'm still stuck in Canada and on my wife's side we've already lost about 6-DOZEN family members and friends since 2020 (more died but I don't know them directly). 10 just in Jan 2023, none in Feb 2023, 1 so far this month (niece-husbands-brother).

The age range is also going down, now getting into the 20s and 30s and I suspect the children are next. If people are still in figuring out the basics they will be watching their children and grand children die next.
* The Expose-news.com site has this March 5/2023 headline:
".. Secret CDC Reports confirm 535k American Children & Young Adults have died since the FDA approved the COVID-19 Vaccine, resulting in a shocking 50% increase in Excess Deaths ..".

I shouldn't be online much right now as I'm dealing with family issues, but, I'm trying to get info across people can look into. It's best to jump in and research but don't use Google and avoid known BS sites like Wiki. Books are the best (20+ years old), as they can't be edited as easily.

I've put a notice out to them (family on my wife's side) in Oct/2019 as I was noticing to the sickness during / after the 7th Military World Games (MWG), north of Wuhan, China (their military center). This was at the same time as the John Hopkins (Rev Frederick Taylor Gates) "Event 201", Oct 17/2019. Justin Castro and other nations did a coverup, of course, of many sick military personal.
* The MWG had over 140 nations participating. 9,308 athletes with 329 events and 27 sporting disciplines, and about 250,000 volunteers.

Then in Nov, 2019 I was wondering why the Han-Chinese were getting sick vs. the Mongoloids. At that time it was thought to be the ACE-2 receptors, IMO, it turned out to be 5G and the injections loaded with graphene oxide (GO) and nano-tech (including an self-assembling antennae).

The deaths in Wuhan were due to 50,000 5G transmitters coming on-line plus injections from Mid-Nov to Christmas 2019. The early deaths in northern Italy, 2 or so cruise ships (with newly installed 5G) were the same. I'll point out 5G is a weapons standard, 2G/3G/4G/4+G are communications standards. 5G has many uses but think of it like a LASER/MASER. Like Royal Rife gone bad it can do many other things: create dis-eases (Ebola/Marburg for example), link into the nano-technology (with the US military that was done via phone apps), battlefield interrogation (see you everywhere including in the home), tracking, manipulation (emotions for example) and more. GO can increase the frequency from GHz into THz (DNA frequencies), however, with battlefield interrogation they use frequencies below 1GHz as they have better range and penetration properties.

On what DAPRA/DoD and the rest are monitoring. Many things: DNA changes, location, emotions, thoughts (it's two-way, they can also edit/remove/modify), programming of hijacked cells (which are like remote controlled factories), body functions (temps, blood pressure..) and so forth.

The 2005+ ones for the US Military (not all got it) I think had remote kills as well. The idea is if a service person ends up a POW then can kill them to prevent information from falling into enemy hands. Of course, if they are injected and tracked then others can 'hack into them' (ie: location) - not a good thing on the battlefield.

I'll add they are not really 'chips' - there's a great deal of tech in them. Look into Tesla-phoresis, Tesla-scalar-interferometer, LiFi, Graphene Oxide (GO), carbon nanotubes, Luciferase for a start.

Last edited:
.. .I'm not privy to those but I'm sure its discussed somewhere.

I would suspect ...widespread genetics experimentation at this time as part of the DoD countermeasures program (why the connection to the net from the BAN (IOB), so I think a sizeable number of people they are likley modifying the DNA/genetics and monitoring what happens. The first use of monitoring (nano-tech) was used in US service personal in 2005, though, tech some have is way more advanced which is around the time I think they started some mRNA on the service personal there.

You might find something on this in the WEF/WHO portals, they usually plan many, many decades in advance.
Above is just a little representation from one of your posts. Contrary to what you think, then this forum is not about opinions and chasing conspiracy theories. Neither is it a forum for people to come and preach. You have not shown to be able to listen to the feedback which has been presented to you, but instead taken offense at someone pointing out that your posts comes across as wordsalad. You called your your intro post 'visiting the Forum'. If you have an interest in making it more than a brief visit, you would do well to take the feedback which has been given so far and act on it.

A good place to start would be to read the Forum Guidelines.

There are 854 hospitals in England and each one needs to murder 1,642.5 people per day.

Let’s use your figures.

854 x 1642.5 = 1,402,695.

That means going off your figure of 56mln people in the UK, everyone would be dead in 40 days, including the murderers working in the hospitals.

Once everyone is dead, how are they going to meet their quotas, collect financial incentives and avoid penalties?

Let me guess, it has something to do with the DoD or angels? No wait… sacred geometry, right?

Back
Top Bottom