Hospitals and organ donations: between reality and fiction

The only thing I am wondering about do the OPs and souled individuals experience the anastasia the same or it depends on more than that.

That's an interesting question and any answer must be in the realm of speculation.
But I could think of no reason why the experience of anaesthesia should be much different. OP's possess a physical body as souled beings do. There's also consciousness that goes back into a soul pool when the OP's body dies.

From Session 14 October 2017:
(L) {Addressing Cs} You have already said that all souls exist from the beginning, and that souls are not created as we go along through time. We asked about that some time ago when we were asking about Messages from Michael and so forth. And you've also talked about instances of large soul groups such as organic portals or whatever - group souls, souls of animals, and so on and so forth. So basically, we already have kind of a system here that you have given that is quite different from what Gurdjieff proposed, which was that people had to GROW a soul. It was like something that if you didn't have it, when you died, you died. And if you were only partly crystallized, well then a certain number of days after you died, that you would be kind of like floating in some atmospheric area and then even that part of you would die. That's kind of what I got from reading this book. And I think that was partly from some of the ancient traditions, actually.

(Joe) That's what the Cs have said about kind of a "pool".

(L) Well, going into a pool is one thing – there is still soul involved even if it is a fragment of a larger soul - but here Gurdjieff had the idea that there is no such thing as soul as we conceive it; a soul had to be “grown” or crystallized in a given lifetime and even then, it was material.

I'm not a "AI" (a-Eye). "AI" is right now incredibly dangerous, I wouldn't mess with it.
Then you're surely able to process the reactions and answers you received for your posts and act accordingly.

You could start with what you've said before
but I'm going to add a bit more more for others before heading out after 1/one more post.
but I understand that you came here to preach and not to listen much less to comply to your own words.

The angels are 'us'. It's a transmutation of the 'sheep' into the 'locust'.

In terms of the C's it would be the containers being changed but also the food of the 3D/4D/5D STS. For example, the Vatican represents the reptiles whom serve the bugs (the US White House is actually two bugs overlapped in terms of architecture). These are various STS races.

I'll C&P a post I did on the webbotforum back in Oct 2022 below. When I mention reincarnation I kept it simple - IMO they are playing with the timelines as well as looping time.

------

The statue represents us, the un-injected - angels trapped in a duality dimension (also called a soul (reincarnation) trap). The 11-pointed star is called a hendecagram, it's in alchemy, a transmutation circle. The name used is a qliphoth (kabbalah) which can mean husk, peel or shell. It's evil (shell) housing/trapping/consuming/transmuting holiness (us). I've included a picture below.

In the center of a quiphoth is a 6-pointed star which represents the host body trap of duality (a red triangle pointing up and a blue pointing down). Male and female, upside down-right-side up system. The red triangle aspect pointing up is the blood of Adam (iron based) and the blue blood (pointing down). Once the feminine aspect (blue) consumes the masculine (red) the transmutation is complete.

* You'll note in the Simpson's when Homer has one eye up and one eye down - they are referring to the dualistic trap. The bible states to get a single vision, it mean, both eyes looking up to escape the host body trap.

Matthew 6:22-24 (KJV).

22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

Liberty represents the liberty we took as angels. Facing east towards Appolyon/Abbadon (Satan) and the pits where the transmuted (consumed aka loosh) angels from the pit will emerge as locusts (in the bible). Basically take a 5-pointed star pointing upwards and inverted to pointing downwards.

Pretty much the entire Statue of Liberty is a story about fallen/trapped exiles (angels) trapped in a artificial system of duality and being consumed. The spiral staircase is the DNA of the host body trap, the sexual images are that of sexual alchemy (the handle of the torch* the Mother Goddess is holding is a penis btw), the shoe size of 879 means in the Strong concordance "to fall asleep" (angels fell asleep and were placed here by Satan), the height (305') in Strong's concordance means to ascend or go up (out of the bottomless pit).

* The torch was added, it's actually a golden cup filled with the 'wine of freedom' - the Scarlet -jezebel- of Revelations. The golden cup of the Statue of Liberty was owned by Russia until 1997 then sold to buyers unknown. Grapes and wine are bad references in the bible. The first fruits (harvest) in Barley, then the wheat in the second harvest. The tares are separated and burned at this time. The third are the grapes which are put in the winepress (severe form of judgment for unbelievers). I think this is what the golden cup references.

I can get deeper into this but it's a bit outside the scope of this forum. It's also mirrored in many things - for example hemoglobin which has the number 88 (think: Back to the Future 88 mph). Another link are the bows you'll note when dealing with the injections (blood of Cain injections). The rider of the white horse carried a bow - I went over meanings but one I did not was a bow TIES - in this case the red blood and the blue blood forming a new race - purple (aka purple rain or should I say purple reign). Check out the ads you'll see bows used all the time when the ads are for the injections.

.. and this all ties back to what clif was talking about: the serpent race (think Lady Gaga and Reptilians) which feeds the locusts of the pit (bugs) with the souls of the trapped angels (us).

42-statue_of_liberty-11-ponted-star-hendecagram-kleck.jpg.55694be82376fa22c481a71b13ad65c6.jpg

Note: On the Qliphoth below the 11 pointed star is the transmutation circle (compare to the Statue of Liberty).

The 6-pointed star is the binding trap of artificial duality.

The 5-pointed star facing up represents us angles trapped in this dimension of artificial duality. When done (consumed by the locusts) the 5-pointed star becomes inverted (faces down) and is often represented by a dead sheep (in many statues).

43-qlipoth-11-pointed-star-hendecagram-is-transmutation-circle-kleck.jpg.5e56880315571bdc5fc35ea5704716f4.jpg
The Statue of Liberty is standing on a “star fort.” There are several of them in NY harbor alone and there are hundreds of them around the whole planet. I visited a couple of them in Florida. It probably has more to do more with some forgotten ancient technology than some occult installation. Here’s an example of star forts.

Back
Top Bottom