The Situation In Germany

So, the city deployed an additional level of "special forces" that come to the scene first. What for? To "close the time gap" or to do a cleanup? That all sounds fishy to me....
And knowing about the state of our police forces where it became 'normal' now to have like 3 police cars at night responsible for pretty large areas due to staff shortage it really makes it look fishy.

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
Did they find the killer’s passport nearby, too ?!

(Sorry, it is a bad joke, but was meant ironic) leaning onto the many cases where passports handily were found, like more recent “on the yard of amateurs blowing up the north stream pipelines” :rolleyes:

He is a really nasty type of troll. What's needed are massive amounts of sun rays to punch holes into the rubbery shell of that guy's whereabouts, in order to expose and reveal the dirty games he actually is playing.
Yes, that's him... he's just ridiculous... But please be careful what you say about his whereabouts. I also live in Nuremberg, not that far away from him... :lol: 🙈
Do you know his Bavarian space programme? This guy is just... I can't find words for it ... (Look at the logo... It explains everything....)

Did they find the killer’s passport nearby, too ?!

(Sorry, it is a bad joke, but was meant ironic) leaning onto the many cases where passports handily were found, like more recent “on the yard yacht of amateurs blowing up the north stream pipelines” :rolleyes:

PS; I just stumbled across a fitting, funny image to the new Nord stream narrative.

- "Clearly a Ukrainian travel passport"

IMAGE 2023-03-11 12:24:44.jpg

Yes, that's him... he's just ridiculous... But please be careful what you say about his whereabouts. I also live in Nuremberg, not that far away from him... :lol: 🙈
Do you know his Bavarian space programme? This guy is just... I can't find words for it ... (Look at the logo... It explains everything....)

Oh my God.... seriously ?!

It's not even 1st of April !
His logo is... well, I am speechless. Bavarian Dollywood ? So; who is saving us from Markus Söder's lunacy ? 🌚

Wait a minute.

*bzzzz*

Once upon a time...

2023-03-11-MArkus-Söder-'Bavaria-One'.jpg

*the Bavarian troll has imploded*

Or

"Der Markus Söder von St Gallen
Ist tief ins Gillen Loch gefallen
- drei meter isser gesunken
Au, hat die Sau gestunken"

translated it would be something like

"The Markus Söder of St Tirole
fell deep into a shit hole
there he sank three meters deep
- Ouch, that pig really stank"

(I use this german saying which i remember since early childhood from my grandmother... and changed it slightly)

Last edited:
There was a report last weekend that a twelve-year-old girl was found dead near Koblenz, Rhineland-Palatinate. Now, two 12-13 old girls confirmed that they have killed her (see article below, though the newest information is missing). It is already sad enough and with the information that two girls stabbed her is even more crazy.

There was a report last weekend that a twelve-year-old girl was found dead near Koblenz, Rhineland-Palatinate. Now, two 12-13 old girls confirmed that they have killed her (see article below, though the newest information is missing). It is already sad enough and with the information that two girls stabbed her is even more crazy.
Crazy indeed.
They allegedly knew each other.

Note the phrasing- the children are now in a 'protected space'.
Wth- they stabbed the girl several times. What evil has been at work here?
Not that I want these kids to be led to the guillotine in public but it fits quite well into the politics of these days: 'protect the aggressor, forget about the victim'.

Getötete Luise aus Freudenberg - Zwölfjährige wurde offenbar von Kindern erstochen
Killed Luise from Freudenberg - Twelve-year-old apparently stabbed to death by children

Only two days after the discovery of the body of twelve-year-old Luise from Freudenberg, investigators can present the first results. Two children have confessed to the crime.

The murdered twelve-year-old Luise from Freudenberg was killed by two girls from her circle of acquaintances. Both suspects are younger than 14 years and thus punishable age, communicated the responsible public prosecutor's office on Tuesday in Koblenz. The girls are said to have killed Luise with "numerous knife stabs".
Confession after new questioning

According to a police spokesman, they have confessed to the crime. After their first hearing, contradictions had emerged. As a result, they were questioned again on Monday. They admitted to the crime. The children are now in a "protected place".

Twelve-year-old Luise was found dead on Sunday near a cycle path on Rhineland-Palatinate territory directly on the state border with North Rhine-Westphalia. The child had been reported missing on Saturday.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

There was another sad incident that occurred in February already but seems to have made the way into the news only recently. A group of 14 to 17 year old girls apparently have tortured another girl of just 13 years for hours in Northern Germany and videotaped their deed. This only stopped when a police patrol car came in sight and a passerby intervened.

Then there may be other cases that may go unreported and thus we do not learn about them. It's really worrying where this country is heading to at lightening speed.

In Heide in Schleswig-Holstein, a new act of violence among teenage girls is shocking. A group allegedly tortured a 13-year-old girl for hours.

Update from Tuesday, March 21, 2023, 14:00: When asked, a spokeswoman for the Heide police confirmed the case. Although the shocking act already occurred at the end of February, still not all the accused have been questioned. "The investigations in the case continue," says the spokeswoman.

The fact that the interrogations drag on for weeks also has to do with the young age of the alleged attackers. Since the suspects are minors, a parent or guardian must always be present during questioning, the police spokeswoman explains. This makes it difficult to find an appointment.

The central issue is probably the offence of common dangerous bodily injury. The age of the alleged tormentors is not only a special focus of the investigation, but also a possible sentence. In the wake of the shocking killing of twelve-year-old Luise from Freudenberg, there has recently been a great deal of discussion about the punishability of young offenders.

Shock in Heide: Girl group tortures 13-year-old probably several hours - and records it on video

First news of Tuesday, March 21, 2023, 08:14 Clock:
Heide - The shock around the cruel act in Freudenberg, where two girls are said to have killed 12-year-old Luise with numerous knife wounds, still sits deep. Now another suspected violent crime among girls shakes the north. In Heide in the Dithmarschen district of Schleswig-Holstein, a group of 14- to 17-year-olds allegedly tortured a 13-year-old for hours - and recorded the gruesome ordeal on video. This was first reported by the Schleswig-Holsteinische Zeitung (SHZ).

13-year-old in Heide must endure hours of violence: Burns and blows to the face

The details that can be seen on the video, which is available to SHZ, are disturbing - not only because of the temporal proximity to the terrible death in Freudenberg. Around a dozen girls are said to have been attacking the 13-year-old victim for hours.

It does not remain only with poured out Coke over the head, but it comes to cruel physical attacks: According to SHZ, the attackers can be seen crushing cigarettes on the cheek of the 13-year-old, setting her hair on fire and hitting her in the face. Desperate attempts in tears to protect her nose fail in the process.

Police investigated the attackers - girl in medical care

To the newspaper, the girl's mother tells that the torture could be stopped because of the courageous intervention of a passerby.
"He realized the danger my daughter was in, took her to him when she asked him for help. We are very grateful to him," quotes SHZ.

He probably protected the girl after the attacker and victim fled at the sight of a police patrol car. However, the police confirmed to SHZ that the suspects had already been identified and that interrogations were currently taking place.

Although the shocking act already took place at the end of February, her daughter is currently still in a day clinic "where doctors are taking care of her," as the mother revealed to the Schleswig-Holsteinische Zeitung. She decided to go public with the case in order to draw attention to the problem of violence among young people. According to SHZ, she also wants to encourage other parents to also report similar acts.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I think we've found the problem
(Robert Habeck, German Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and Climate Action)

IMAGE-2023-03-18-12-28-46.jpg

These two are at your door and want to talk about a ban on advertising sweets because so many children are are overweight.
What does that do to you?

Photo: showing Ricarda Lang und Omid Nouripour, co-leaders of the Alliance 90/The Greens and in the German Parliament

IMAGE-2023-03-18-12-31-57.jpg

Back
Top Bottom