Session 13 May 2023

Many thanks to Laura and Andromeda, all the people who made this session possible, which personally reminded me that we live in a mysterious world

As Don Juan Matus said:

"The world is everything that is enclosed here: life, death, people and everything else that surrounds us. The world is incomprehensible. We will never understand it; we will never unravel its secrets. That is why we must treat it as what it is: an absolute mystery".

Q: (Joe) Such things must be being created all the time, then.

A: Yes. It is a jungle out there.
Q: (L) Okay. So that makes another question: Does 4D STS utilize astral beings, dead dudes, energy concentrations, or beings or elementals and so forth to affect or afflict human beings?

A: Yes, yes, yes.

Q: (L) It's a jungle out there. All right.

A mystery that fantasy stories have tried to explain. I can't help but think of the idea of the psychic jungle, how immensely diverse it can be. at this very moment there is an elemental, or a psychic larva here, there and beyond.

In a story I read in the Dr. Strange comic book, Dr. Strange reflects on the world hidden from humans and what happens when they discover it:

They all turn up on my doorstep, All lost and confused and utterly terrified. They 've just been given their first glimpse of the unseen things that live in the shadows. Of a whole espectrum of unimaginable existance.

Just that one glimpse is all it takes to drive the average person to the brink of madness . If they only knew.

Dr. Strange comes out of his sanctuary and opens his third eye to give the reader a glimpse of the jungle. We see things floating in the air, things attached to people's faces

Dr. Strange reflects:

If they could only see the world the way that i do. The human body is a breeding ground for microscopic monsters. Whether you know it or not, your flesh has been colonized by millions of bacteria. Right now there are mites living on your face and eating your dead skin. Look it up if you don't believe me, though you may regret you did
Your soul attracts parasites as well, on a mystical level, instead of a microscopic one. Interdimensional bacteria, they may look like monsters, but like those aforementioned face-mites, they are relatively harmless, some are even helpful. Some are spiritual burdens that are none of my business
But every now and then, you see something that should not be here
57_10.jpg

In truth, reality is not far from fantasy. On an ordinary day we can walk down any street and not notice the floor we are walking on, the air we are breathing or whether our emotional state is such that it attracts "hyperdimensonal bacteria" or other critters

God knows what creature 4D was feeding humanity with covid-19 for example. All that fear, anger, envy, frustration, virtue signalling etc etc.

Thank you so much for this interesting session!

A: Some yes. Others are gathered energies of place or object.

Q: (L) Place or object. So you're saying that objects can... What kind of objects?

A: Trees, for one.

Q: (L) So natural objects?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So natural objects can concentrate energy such that it forms a thought form?

Q: (L) Okay. And places also?

A: Yes. And some places respond to activities of humans and 2D creatures.
I have thought about this for some time and it kinda makes sense to me now why here in the Philippines, we have trees that are believed to be enchanted or thought to be houses of entities--the balete and narra trees. They tend to grow so huge and old. Folklore says it houses several entities from fairies, tikbalang, elves, etc. There are also popular horror stories like the white lady in Balete drive in MNL. There is also the sacred fig common in India that has a religious significance to certain religion.

Q: (Andromeda) What gives these things power? Like their power source... some are more powerful than others, you know? Is it a longer life, the emotional energy they get from the person, the frequency match? What is it?

A: Emotional energy is the key.

Q: (L) So strong emotions of love, anger, frustration, hate, despair, sadness, grief, those things?

Q: (L) So, say a person was extremely sad at the loss of a loved one... And they can't get out of it. They just go on and on and on and concentrate on their grief again and again. And they think about either the awful state that they are in, or how things were and are no more. They could conceivably create a thought form or, you know, an energy structure of that sort?

Q: (L) Would that energy structure then have the possibility of having its own autonomy and leaving its source?

Q: (L) And would it necessarily be extinguished at some point?

A: Not always.

Q: (L) So, it could be persistent...

I have an experience in the sleeping quarters of the call center I used to work at, there's a story where a lady would be seen sleeping in the farthest bunkbed. We would leave our ID in the counter before we can go inside to sleep so there will be a lacking ID. I think it is because of tired agents' energy and frustrations that have accumulated in the place and I also do not feel well rested when I sleep there.

Our country is also religious that everytime we transfer houses, we usually do a blessing or pray over the the house to ward off energies from previous inhabitants or when it is a new place. I also noticed this happening with certain instruments that belong to musicians. I noticed that with a friend's djembe. I know how to play djembe but when I use his, Im not an expert but it seems like I do not know how to play it.

Attachments

• 1684366213409.png
    1684366213409.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 25
Many thanks to Laura and Andromeda, all the people who made this session possible, which personally reminded me that we live in a mysterious world

As Don Juan Matus said:

"The world is everything that is enclosed here: life, death, people and everything else that surrounds us. The world is incomprehensible. We will never understand it; we will never unravel its secrets. That is why we must treat it as what it is: an absolute mystery".

A mystery that fantasy stories have tried to explain. I can't help but think of the idea of the psychic jungle, how immensely diverse it can be. at this very moment there is an elemental, or a psychic larva here, there and beyond.

In a story I read in the Dr. Strange comic book, Dr. Strange reflects on the world hidden from humans and what happens when they discover it:

Dr. Strange comes out of his sanctuary and opens his third eye to give the reader a glimpse of the jungle. We see things floating in the air, things attached to people's faces

Dr. Strange reflects:

View attachment 74532

In truth, reality is not far from fantasy. On an ordinary day we can walk down any street and not notice the floor we are walking on, the air we are breathing or whether our emotional state is such that it attracts "hyperdimensonal bacteria" or other critters

God knows what creature 4D was feeding humanity with covid-19 for example. All that fear, anger, envy, frustration, virtue signalling etc etc.
That's right puma that's why the C's said that danger - evil - darkness is always present and we can take as an example what happened to don elkins watch every little bug that flies look at your feet learn to read the signs! In my dreams I sometimes transform myself into a cat or a bear and learn to see what they see.
We know that the shaman is an initiation that occurs naturally in dreams and only very few are those who dare to walk that path of course it is scary but you have to prepare yourself there is always help and we are here to open the doors of time.

Thank you once again for this discussion. It's amazing what this network unravels!

I remember watching Balogh's interview and thinking and feeling how amazing she was able to tell those beautiful stories and to inspire us with them.

It's a very interesting time and place to live, this incredible universe with all its mysteries!

Thank you Laura and Team for the wonderful session.
But if a tree can concentrate those energies and contain thought forms, what could an artificial intelligence do on the material substrate of a quantum microprocessor? Not even a quantum computer, with today's GPUs and big data processing centers and gigantic servers with petabytes of data and the input of the world's population...

It's creepy...
The main issue is lack of awareness in the consumers of the dangers. That is what materialism in the name of "scientific revolution" did to humanity. Every thing is "man made" , so no body can ask which "man". Entire humanity is "guilty" or fight with each other like "divide and rule".

More the power of the AI, more the humanity loses. Once they suspect and stops using, threat melts away. Of course, one can expect new trick from upstairs guys.

Thanks for having the session and for all the energy you put into it, Laura and Anna!

On the subject of feeding tubes and suffering/emotional energy, I was thinking yesterday about certain physical pain conditions.

There’s a phenomena with pain conditions that don’t seem to be caused by an acute injury, like back pain, where the sufferer becomes obsessively focused on the pain that is ruining their life. And while they’re doing this, there’s very little improvement, or if there is, it doesn’t last long and the pain comes back. Chronic pain really changes your character and personality and you lose yourself, become very depressed.

But when you reach the point where you decide you’re not going to allow the pain to rule your life anymore and instead you’re going to stop focusing on it and just carry on regardless, ignore the pain and even find a way to laugh at it, this often has a positive effect, and the pain goes away.

I’m wondering now if maybe what starts as a physical condition, by having such a negative impact on one’s life, can become an ethereal condition as well. The emotional suffering it causes you attracts the tendril of a feeding tube, or some sort of attachment that itself is linked to a feeding tube, and once attached, a feedback loop starts which amplifies the pain in order to cause more emotional suffering, in order to provide more food.

If you stop the emotional side of it, change your attitude towards it, carry on regardless, you stop the feeding, maybe lose the attachment, and the pain issue improves.

The time is come. The Russia must unsleep. Old enemy return and want to fight. Time and history repeat again.

Пришло время пробудить Великий Дух стоящий позади меня. И если спросят где он? Я отвечу что в сердцах наших. Мы прошли сквозь столетия и вот нас пробуждают. Я оплакиваю времена грядущие, слезы печали и неизбежности душат мне горло.

Если спросят, а как же москва, сердце России? Я отвечу что не в москве сердце, москва больна и ее будут лечить (больной орган вырезают). Дух России никогда не был в москве, он всегда в наших сердцах и совести.

Мы даем время предателям и осколкам Росов Русов и России вернутся и встать рядом. А иначе демонов будут оплакивать ангелы.

Время и история повторяются. Тьма надеется на реванш.

The time is come. The Russia must unsleep. Old enemy return and want to fight. Time and history repeat again.

Пришло время пробудить Великий Дух стоящий позади меня. И если спросят где он? Я отвечу что в сердцах наших. Мы прошли сквозь столетия и вот нас пробуждают. Я оплакиваю времена грядущие, слезы печали и неизбежности душат мне горло.

Если спросят, а как же москва, сердце России? Я отвечу что не в москве сердце, москва больна и ее будут лечить (больной орган вырезают). Дух России никогда не был в москве, он всегда в наших сердцах и совести.

Мы даем время предателям и осколкам Росов Русов и России вернутся и встать рядом. А иначе демонов будут оплакивать ангелы.

Андрей, пожалуйста, используйте Deepl для перевода ваших сообщений на английский. Это англоязычный форум.

Также вы могли бы представиться? Создайте для этого новую тему вот здесь.

Andrei, please use Deepl to translate your posts into English. This is an English speaking forum.

Also could you introduce yourself? Create a new thread for that here.

Thank you so much for the session! What interesting information about the trees, maybe there is something to the old myths and legends about the magical properties of trees.
The use of ‘warden trees’ was common in
Scandinavia, and the founder of modern
botanical nomenclature, Linnaeus, or Carl von
Linné, derived this name from a lime (linden)
tree which stood as a vårdträd in his parents’
farmyard.
Offerings were made to appease the ‘wights’
– mischievous spirits - who lived among the
roots – perhaps a throwback to the Norse
serpents who gnawed at Yggdrasil’s roots.
That's from this pdf Tree Magic, Myth and Fact

I listened to a Dr Mercola podcast regarding methylene blue benefits
May not be a good idea.
Q: (L) Well, then that kind of leads to my next question. There's this issue about using methylene blue as some kind of brain enhancer or body enhancer and so forth. So, I would like to know if methylene blue is in a general sense for many people, or the majority of people, or lots of people, a beneficial element to take?

A: No

Q: (L) Why?

A: The studies used to back this claim have to do with disease conditions. If you read carefully, you will note that the benefits accrue to those with pathology and not so much to normal controls. Further, MB raises blood pressure and can destroy beneficial biomes. So, extrapolating results to justify ingestion is irresponsible.

Андрей, пожалуйста, используйте Deepl для перевода ваших сообщений на английский. Это англоязычный форум.

Также вы могли бы представиться? Создайте для этого новую тему вот здесь.

Andrei, please use Deepl to translate your posts into English. This is an English speaking forum.

Also could you introduce yourself? Create a new thread for that here.

Если спросят, а как же москва, сердце России? Я отвечу что не в москве сердце, москва больна и ее будут лечить (больной орган или опухоль вырезают). Дух России никогда не был в москве, он всегда в наших сердцах и совести.

It's time to awaken the Great Spirit standing behind me. And if they ask where he is? I will answer that in our hearts. We have passed through centuries and now we are being awakened. I lament the times to come, tears of sadness and inevitability choke my throat.

If they ask, what about Moscow, the heart of Russia? I will answer that the heart is not in Moscow, Moscow is sick and it will be treated (a diseased organ or tumor is cut out). The spirit of Russia has never been in Moscow, it is always in our hearts and consciences.

We are giving time to traitors and fragments of the Rus and Russia Roses to come back and stand side by side. Otherwise, the demons will be mourned by angels.

Time and history repeat themselves. The darkness hopes for revenge.

Or, along with possibilities you mentioned, they could be flashes of real events. Half a year ago I had a vision internally, like a flash, it was a very quick scene of a cat, Ariana, I had fostered and she was in dire straights. All I saw was her shivering, fur all wet, and looking terrified. I soon went to speak to the woman who had adopted her, casually asking after the cat. This woman, also a friend, her face changed to a stricken look.... She said that the cat had disappeared a few weeks ago, they never found her, and she and another cat had probably been caught by a coyote or wolf or fisher. So the flashed scene likely happened at a different though recent time, but the communication got to me finally.

If not an implanted images, what you described sounds so real to me, being 'vivid'. That describes the flash of the Ariana vision, 'vivid', and it turned out to be, it seems so far, a real image. Maybe I finally tuned into an atmosphere created where the cat was being attacked.

Even regarding the scene with Ariana, it may have come from the atmosphere of a place and through connection to the cat, I loved her dearly, and it trickled down to awareness. I had thought till now it was directly from connection to Ariana. If she hadn't disappeared and this been confirmed, if she were still alive and healthy, that would have been even more surprising because of how vivid the flash was.

It's interesting what the different aspects of the transcript bring to different people on this thread! These 'images' are something that also interest me and given the jungle out there, there are more sources of incoming or seemingly incoming information than I was aware of. I appreciate your comment and it leads me to take a wider PoV of sources and not be so sure I know the source.
Hi Lyndi Lama thanks for comment and your story about Ariana, very sad as i can imagine how you fel.
There is a cat Madge, a little old moggie who stays with me and her owner doesn't mind as long as I don't feed her too much! Love her loads. If I lost her like that it would be really difficult.

It does sound like you saw something real that may have happened, my Mum used to see things like that.
Very strange how these things work and fascinating at the same time. I think you could be right some of the visions do look like real people maybe alive or discarnate.. A couple have looked more normal but mostly they are disturbed, angry, or sad, etc. The thing they have in common is just how real they look.
A couple of them I'd definitely describe as other worldly, and not very human. But I'm not sure if it's okay to go into too much detail as I'd not want to put these images in anyone's heads!

The most disconcerting one seamed to be linked with the feeling of vanity? And getting rid of vain feelings. Again there are too many ambiguities to be satisfied with any conclusions like this. Definitely a whole world out there that we can't see, amazing really and this transcript was very illuminating as to what's around us and things like how important it is to keep psychic hygiene, and try to avoid negative people and places if at all possible.. Which I've not always been able to do so that may have something to do with it lol. That's changed now luckily. Thanks again for your insights 🙂💐

Back
Top Bottom