Session 13 May 2023

Thank you for asking and answering this question. This sounds about right, because nothing else makes sense. Two cases of shooting frenzy that make absolute no sense for ordinary explanation. I wonder why did the 4D STS target the Belgrade this time? Is it because Belgrade supports Russia?

My guess is that it is a general preparation for the changes ahead, following along with the trend of governments disarming their citizens, or at least talking about it openly.

Serbians Turned Over 13,500 Guns to Government. Now Their President is Threatening ‘Repressive Measures’.​

MAY 17, 2023
guns

Twitter_Custom_Icon_White.png
Gettr_Custom_Icon_White.png
Gab_Custom_Icon_Black.png
Facebook_Custom_Icon_White.png
telegram_Custom_Icon_White.png
Whatsapp_Custom_Icon_White.png
Print_Custom_Icon_White.png

Serbia’s President Aleksandar Vucic has threatened “repressive measures” to bring gun owners to heel amidst a so-called amnesty which has already seen around 13,500 weapons turned over to the state.

Vucic, who vowed to see through an “almost complete disarming” of the Serbian public after consecutive mass shootings killed 17 people at a school and a trio of villages on May 3rd and May 4th, warned of a crackdown once the amnesty ends in early June.

“After June 8th, the state will respond with repressive measures and punishments will be very strict,” the Serbian Progressive Party leader said.

“What does anyone need an automatic weapon for? Or all these guns?”

Gun ownership rates are high in Serbia – at least by European standards – given the Balkan country’s long history of partisan activity and ethnic and religious conflict. Many weapons are held “illegally,” since the country’s constitution enshrines no rights to bear arms like the United States.

Around half of the guns and grenades turned in so far were held illegally, according to ITV News, quoting President Vucic.

This is really interesting, I have been to some places that feel spooky.. and then you find out that something awful took place there. Or some cities you visit are quite simply overwhelming and they "drain" your spirit, NYC is one of such cities that I can't really take for longer than a few hours without feeling completely exhausted.

There was also the case of Elisa Lam, and she was staying at Skid Row, a place that because of the human activities probably has an awfully high concentration of all sorts of energies, which I believe was mentioned previously in on of the sessions, how it made her encounter with the golem all that much easier to happen.

But then there are places where historical events took place that are now abandoned, or reservations and the energy feels more nimble.. and somber but not chaotic. I have visited a fort that was used by the revolutionary forces during the war against England, and the place felt a bit too quiet but also peaceful, considering everything that had gone on there. So I wonder if these energies that get captured by places eventually dissipates, like heat would for instance, or if it is simply overwritten by newer energies of newer events.

Yeah, this stuff tends to be quite hit-and-miss. I imagine there's scarcely an area of the earth which hasn't witnessed some brutal murder over our long history, so it must dissipate. Also, life and death are pretty natural, normal things. Beings live and die all around us every day. Again, as the C's say it's a top-down phenomenon, it might have little to do with human activities. I'm not sure I quite understand exactly what they're saying yet though.

—this Session: 13 May 2023—

A: You are too tired. Love to all and stay aware. Goodbye.

This also seems some of a red alert by the C’s, and possibly directed not only for this session! Could be best to rest more along with good meals at regular periods —so, a pause for a while in the fasting, if such is in practice— until Laura’s energy returns to a good level?​

All the best for all.

As mentioned in an earlier post, this Session brought an amazing synchronicity with other post on Trees published few minutes before this Session. Anyway, next is a little part of that latter post:​
March 7, 1995 Session
A: The message about slowing down. It is important because it is hard to see the veins in the leaves when the car is travelling too fast to see the trees clearly.
……………………

May 4, 1996 Session
A: Visits through trees, forests, leading to a perfectly square clearing...
……………………

August 15, 1998 Session
A: Look for answers, trees will lead you to it.

Q: (L) What literary source could I go to find the least distorted or corrupted information?
A: Trees.
……………………

September 19, 1998 Session
Q: One of here final remarks is: ‘I ponder some on just how to ‘study the trees.’ Can you comment?
A: Study them as you wish. It is all lessons.

Q: This is just a side comment, as much as I was hoping that the group effort would increase understanding via discussion, I am afraid that this will not be the case.
A: No need to hope. Those who will understand, will understand.

Now, regarding “inanimate” objects:​
—this Session: 13 May 2023—

Q: (L) Okay. If we encounter a thought form-type critter that has come and attached to an individual, is that thought form-type critter something that has been created by some other individual in the same way that some of the ones that we have encountered are created by that individual person?
(Andromeda) Right. Like created by a thought loop or strong emotion and/or a split-off part of their personality?
A: Some yes. Others are gathered energies of place or object.

Well that also seems the case seen in the Japanese and Korean folklore. According to that tradition when a household object —plates, umbrellas, knives, …anything— ages 100 years (said the age of hyaku), the object acquires consciousness then that “ghost-object” being called tsukumogami. There are many illustrations on that such as the scrolls Hyakkiyagyo emaki, literally "night parade of one hundred demons."​

Here is one of the type:
Tsukukogami-Bakemono-Sugoroku-anonymous.jpg

"soul-animated" objects of the Japanese folklore

Thank you so much for this new session :D

I will have to re-read this one several times—some interesting information to say the least.

The information/suggestions regarding NewEnglans Seekers' situation I think can be used as a general guideline for others with cancer. I will use some of the information with a friend who has got his prostate cancer back.

I wish you all the best in your healing process NewEngland Seeker and hope you will get well soon.

Hey Puma, I'm wondering if the comic book touches on the topic of something like angelic 'antibodies' to these hyperdimensional bacteria? Ancestors perhaps? It seems important to me to remember that when thinking about the jungle, there are also positive beings in higher densities who are willing to give to those who ask. That would be pretty cool if the author included that in some way.

No, in the narrative Dr. Strange is the main character and the one who is in charge of all the astral matters on Earth, that's why he is also known as Sorcerer Supreme (leader of a group of sorcerers who protect the planet from other astral creatures), however, he does mention that there are other critters that eat others and this keeps the balance of the "ectoplasmic ecosystem", which could be said to be another term for "jungle". (as it is below it is above...) In the end it is just words like "Egregores" which in Spanish sounds like "agregar" (aggregate). And isn't an Egregor an "agregado" to this density?

"Egregor" [From the Greek Egregoroi] means to watch (but not to be confused with the Watchers of Enoch) Egregora also comes from the same term and designates the force generated by the summation (aggregate) of the physical, emotional and mental energies of two or more people when they come together for any purpose. MatrixHolografica

Egregor in Greek Grigori (egrḗgoroi) meaning watchman, is a spiritual concept that refers to the possibility of the manifestation of an effect caused by "collective thought", that is, the possibility that through the conjunction of wills a psychic entity capable of influencing reality is formed. Wikipedia

(L) Okay. That's basically what Stavish's main egregore definition is...

(Andromeda) Basically like a group attachment.

A: He is close except it usually happens from the top down. That is, a being can influence a group of people to take certain actions and thereby establish a feeding pool for itself.

The MatrixHolografica blog mentions:

The dimension created by the Archons is composed of several levels, there are the collaborators of these entities who work in the service of keeping the farm prisoner:

●The controllers
●The creators of slave races and prison farms.
●The manipulators
●The captors
●The rulers

Everything is structured in hierarchies and levels of action in this Archon dimension, the hierarchy would be as follows:

● in the first place and above all would be the gods Archons hierarchs.

● In second place are the Archons who are in charge of distributing the energetic food to these hierarchs and plug the egregores, demons, parasitic entities of humans.

●In third place are the protectors or warriors of these beings, are the so-called warriors of the underworld, are those who protect their gods. Within this army are the so-called demons, they are dedicated to possessing human bodies for energetic food and to give more realism to the farce of the religions created by the archons.

● Then there are the egregores that are the creation of the archons and that with the "help" of the mental energy of humans are located in concentrations of all kinds, spectacles, mass gatherings, etc..

Within the groups of egregores are the dark egregores, the hitmen of the archons, are those that have the form of black shadow similar to monks with hood, are the most dangerous that exist, these entities when they are coupled to a living being make them suffer from depression, desire to take their lives, they introduce thoughts of hatred, resentment, destruction.

In this scene of Harry Potter they show you shamelessly as they are really the egregores, called dementors in the movie, they show them in the movies to discredit and remove credibility to those who see these entities.

● In the next place are the Tulpa beings, which like the egregores are parasitic entities created by both archons and humans, those created by humans are mentally inspired by the archons.

These tulpa beings are also very dangerous because once created it is very difficult to destroy them, they contain a large amount of mental energy of the human used for such creation.

These humans are tricked into believing that they are creating something that will help them but it is a danger because this being is an energetic vampire that feeds on the mental energy of their prey and in turn also feed the archons creators.

slenderman for example is a tulpa being created through a human being who received the thought form sent by the archons.
0.jpg
These beings can take the most varied and varied forms that exist in the mind of the human co-creator of these parasitic entities, they can stay in homes giving rise to the so-called poltergeist and paranormal phenomena, even in some cases possessions.

● Then there would be the disembodied that in their physical life were murderous psychopaths, evil beings, workers of these evil entities, subordinates of the archons, organic portals without a soul that were dedicated in life to spread chaos and evil on earth, when disembodied end up in the dimension of punishment and suffering are prepared to join the army of the archons.

insidious_n-672xXx80.jpg

The controllers: They are extradimensional entities belonging to other planes of physical existence, within this group of controllers are the biological robots of various types, the greys who are dedicated to do the dirty work: abductions to collect biological samples and to bring physical food to their bosses of various races: reptilians, draconians, mantoid insectoids, evil nordic.

In this scale of biological robots are the tall grays that are designed to perform the function of managers of such work which in turn are monitored by a manager of races
that create these robots, may be the Reptilians, Draconians, etc...
ReptoidEncounter.jpg

"If only we knew," Dr. Stephen Strange's character tells us. In another comic book Strange reflects

Usually when people ask me for my professional opinion I tell them:

it's nothing. Odds are, your house isn't haunted, I'm sure It's a lovely house and all. But I doubt It's so amazimg that people would literally come from beyond the grave just to hang out there. And you are probably not possessed either...you have just got a healthy imagination is all.
But that isn't entirely the truth. It is what I tell people when I figure they can't handle the truth. The truth is you are never alone.

Laura said:

Q: (Ryan) Was Nietzsche contacted by the spirit of Zarathustra?

A: No.

Q: (Ryan) Was it his imagination, or another entity such as 4D STS?

A: Both of the latter.

Personally, I believe that Nietzsche's controversial and contradictory work is inseparable from his mental illness .As a young fervent in God believer, he was then stuck in the loop of his own lion status and the fact that he is considered one of the greatest influencers of 20th century European culture and beyond speaks volumes.

Reminds me of what was learned about another great influencer of 20th century European (and Western) culture as a whole, Carl Jung, and what we learned about him through this discussion, as well as what was realized in the session excerpt below.

Sure gives added validity to what Castaneda had to say about the predator's mind as well - when one considers how the ideas of these intellectual giants had no small role in shaping the minds and beliefs of so many.

We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos, and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile; helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so.”

“Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer, and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs; or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs; our ideas of good and evil; our social mores. The predators are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations, and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal."

“In order to keep us obedient, meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver - stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist; a horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, and filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.”

And from the session concerning Jung:

Q: (L) Was Carl Jung possessed after his extensive therapeutic encounter with Otto Gross?

A: Not at that point, but later, yes.

Q: (L) Possessed by what?

A: 4D STS.

Q: (Pierre) How did he get possessed?

A: Asked for it.

Q: (Joe) Was he into some kind of mysticism or black magic or cultism as it was called?

A: Yes, though it was not called such.

Q: (L) Who was that guy that was hooked up with L. Ron Hubbard? He was kinda similar. He was involved in space projects. Does anybody remember his name?

(Niall) Parsons.

(L) Yeah, Parsons. So, was it similar to what Parsons and his bunch was doing? Sex magic and all that?

A: Yes, and there was Jungian influence there too.

Q: (L) Well, is it accurate or correct to derive from this Jungian business some of the philosophical or psychological foundations of the current American liberal postmodern movement?

A: Indeed!

Q: (L) So some of Jung's ideas of the anima and animus and the hermaphroditic nature of the soul and so forth were foundational to the current liberal paradigm of sexual fluidity?

A: Yes. And notice well that this conflicts directly with objective reality.

Q: (L) Well, according to the postmodernists, there is no objective reality. They say that everything people think is completely culturally conditioned, and one truth is no more true than another truth or whatever.

A: That will backfire tragically. Think "Tower of Babel."

Q: (L) So, in other words, this whole postmodernist conception of there being no objective truth is similar to the attempt to build a Tower of Babel?

A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) The Tower of Babel was to be unable to speak the same language.

(Andromeda) It was to reach heaven.

(L) They were joining together to build this tower in order to reach heaven, and then God made them all speak different languages and scattered them all over. So the “unification of the masses” under the umbrella of Postmodernism has its own seeds of destruction of society contained within?

A: Right. Think of the strong fascist trend of the modern left.

Q: (L) Like the anti-smoking thing and trying to force vegetarianism, and “cultural diversity” and so forth. They have decided that they will arbitrate what people shall and shall not do under the guise of accepting all and anything that people might or might not do. It’s utterly bizarre. I'm trying to get through this Detmer book I'm reading about it but it’s difficult to imagine people coming up with things that are so retarded; I think it’s safe to say they are schizoid psychopaths because the thinking style is so characteristic. And they miss the big flaw: If everything is culturally conditioned or if there is no objective truth, then what a leftist says is equally culturally conditioned and as subject to the same conditions that what they say is not true either...

(Andromeda) Right. It should be...

(Pierre) The similarity with the Tower of Babel is that those people got together to become gods. It's the same as what the left is doing because they deny nature and the objective nature of the universe. And then they create “their” truth, and what they say is the truth, so they replace god.

(L) So in other words, this whole left attempt to take over our world is sort of what 2nd Thessalonians referred to as man attempting to take the seat of god in the temple, so to speak?

A: Yes. The Beast.

Q: (L) Okay, well that's pretty interesting; there’s a lot of beastliness in our world today. I was reminded when I was thinking about all of this postmodernism and this Jungian business about something that was said in a session back in 2002 or 2001 or whenever; it was about frequency resonance vibration. And then there were mentions in the transcripts about frequency resonance robots and frequency resonance pied pipers. Basically, then it was said that the plan was to get bodies to resonate in such a way that 4D STS could download directly - if only temporarily - into this reality. So, is that what is happening with a lot of these groups of leftists and postmodernists inspired by Jung and the postmodernist philosophers and sociologists?

A: Indeed. But do not get misled by labels because the right has similar tendencies.

Q: (Joe) In terms of downloading or getting possessed by something or other, you'd imagine that that would be facilitated by someone who willfully asserts or accepts that they have no fixed identity. You'd think an impediment to something taking you over would be a strong conviction that you have a strong identity from a sexual or cultural basis.

On the subject of places and objects gathering energy, I recall a couple of personal experiences that stood out, especially. I guess I have always been sensitive to energies around me, as I imagine many here are, but I didn't really realize it when younger. It was just part of life until I later realized not everyone is aware in the same way....feeling energies around people and things. One experience comes to mind that occurred long before I was consciously aware of such things. My husband and I were on a return trip home after visiting his parents in New Jersey. He had the idea of stopping in Atlantic City to walk the boardwalk as he had done as a little kid. While there, he suggested we go into a Casino and maybe see a show or something. I will never forget the negative wave that came over me as we entered the gambling area. It took me by surprise and hit so heavily that I insisted that we get out that minute and leave that city! We were newly married and it was out of character for me at that time to have such a strong opinion, opposite of his, when he was excited about showing me a new experience. And certainly to voice it with such authority was not my style. Now, I know that the greed, negativity, addictive vibes and (who knows what other energetic critters) that had built up in those buildings was so strong that I had a fight or flight reaction. I know many would call it fun and at the time I had no real aversion to just walking through a casino. However, for me in that moment, what I experienced was a heavy, disgusting and a dense energy that I could literally FEEL descend on me. Glad I didn't SEE it too!

And then, an opposite experience happened while visiting a small temple in Hawaii where continual prayers and meditation had taken place for years. The energy again was palpable...so intensely clean, peaceful and beautiful it was tangible. I wanted to stay awhile.

I really appreciate this session and as others have said, reading it more than once is beneficial while contemplating all the ramifications of historical and current life on this planet. This is another branch of "seeing the unseen" and empowering ourselves to navigate this "jungle" with awareness and protection. I guess my take away is to no longer blow off or take it too lightly as if it doesn't matter much so long as I am mostly positive and have good intentions, "attitude". Gotta be a smart warrior. With all that is out there in the astral and beyond, it is a miracle that we have any awareness at all....I am thankful for the knowledge that comes our way, otherwise, it would be really easy to let down just go back to sleep....but it does take some real work to stay alert and aware, as it feels more and more like a swamp and quick sand too, out there...thanks all!

I am not sure I understood your question. From what i understood from the thread is Basic hypothesis for explaining the sudden appearance and disappearance of large structures through Fairs is the existence and borrowing of them from "Tartaria Kingdom".
I don't understand why almost everyone is getting hung up on the name of Tartaria and cannot consider anything beyond. The basic questions have always been about the possibility of stolen and manufactured history regarding the original build, when they were really built and by whom because the details they give us in books and school and wikipedia, all repeat the same nonsense with no explanation. What they do say does NOT add up.

Show me anywhere that I have referenced any of this to do with Tartaria being the builders. I have been screaming otherwise. It is happenstance that the material I have used to best ILLUSTRATE the structures, often alludes to it although I have been adding, ad-nauseum, that I'm questioning the history of their origin and the appearance of so much appearing buried.

I'm looking for the second part of those inserted 460 years and how it was done.

NO one is truly listening. If you read with a biased mind, you'll likely miss a lot of points.

To me, it clearly points to events happening over a period of at least decades that took it's toll on the populations giving opportunity for the psychopaths and elites to alter records and facts to suit their new rule and wealth and take control. The same ones attempting ro distort facts and history to our face. Today.

Even the weather events and other disasters are glossed over for the past few hundred years. You have to really look for the details; what there is of them. But no, it's been jim dandy, and they were able to build everything so quickly and easily. The dark ages have been darkened for us but a lightbulb for a choice few.

In some of them I pointed out time stamps to highlight what stood out. Crickets.

I don't understand why almost everyone is getting hung up on the name of Tartaria and cannot consider anything beyond.
I am not sure why you got the impression that every body is hung up on Tartaria. True, most of the non forum commentators on the mysterious Fairs subjects hypothesized on that. From my perspective, there will be lot of nuts and bolts and layers of system 2 narrations or agendas contributed to the subject. Which is not unique to this types of subjects( ex: Atlantis, religious origins and so on). So taking one nut, bolt at a time and see whether it makes sense or not is one approach.
The basic questions have always been about the possibility of stolen and manufactured history regarding the original build, when they were really built and by whom because the details they give us in books and school and wikipedia, all repeat the same nonsense with no explanation. What they do say does NOT add up.
These are valid questions. If it made sense, our natural curiosity wouldn't have picked the subject in the first place.
Show me anywhere that I have referenced any of this to do with Tartaria being the builders. I have been screaming otherwise. It is happenstance that the material I have used to best ILLUSTRATE the structures, often alludes to it although I have been adding, ad-nauseum, that I'm questioning the history of their origin and the appearance of so much appearing buried.
I watched half a dozen videos on the subject (most of them posted by others ) and it happens the video you posted seems to have a slide contains summary of various points, that suspicious presenter documented. So, this is nothing personal in it.
I'm looking for the second part of those inserted 460 years and how it was done.
If it is that simple, probably we would have figured out by now. How many things, we never thought we will understand , became much clearer now. I guess patience paus.
NO one is truly listening. If you read with a biased mind, you'll likely miss a lot of points.
I am not sure why you got the impression. For me, take one ( or few) data point at a point, see what we can find out. No need to hung up on any thing.
To me, it clearly points to events happening over a period of at least decades that took it's toll on the populations giving opportunity for the psychopaths and elites to alter records and facts to suit their new rule and wealth and take control. The same ones attempting ro distort facts and history to our face. Today.
Fair enough.
Even the weather events and other disasters are glossed over for the past few hundred years. You have to really look for the details; what there is of them. But no, it's been jim dandy, and they were able to build everything so quickly and easily. The dark ages have been darkened for us but a lightbulb for a choice few.

In some of them I pointed out time stamps to highlight what stood out. Crickets.
I can understand that. English is not my mother tongue.

If it is that simple, probably we would have figured out by now.
Clearly, it isn't and we haven't.

For me, take one ( or few) data point at a point, see what we can find out.
That's what I'm looking at. That's why I'm networking. There are three threads connected to this topic and it's hard to separate one from the other because at some point the information overlaps.

So, this is nothing personal in it.
Not taken as such.

Back
Top Bottom