Session 13 May 2023

Yeah, this stuff tends to be quite hit-and-miss. I imagine there's scarcely an area of the earth which hasn't witnessed some brutal murder over our long history, so it must dissipate. Also, life and death are pretty natural, normal things. Beings live and die all around us every day. Again, as the C's say it's a top-down phenomenon, it might have little to do with human activities. I'm not sure I quite understand exactly what they're saying yet though.
Good point about every corner of the earth having been part of some sort of human atrocity, although they did say that human activity has the capacity to be stored in objects in some places:

A: Yes. And some places respond to activities of humans and 2D creatures.

But then that becomes a chicken and egg question, is the human activity being influenced by 4d STS and the places react to such activities? or does the activity then attract a higher entity. Really fascinating stuff to be pondered.

Another thing that has been on my mind after this session is the strong emotions generating energies that could be persistent, in some cases. It is as if we inflated balloons with the strong emotions of certain events in our lifetimes, and sometimes these balloons got loose before they deflated in our hands.

And it occurred to me that some of the strong emotions are tied to the event itself, grief for instance, but the other half of the intensity is our reaction to the event, that is particular and directly related to our inner landscape. So, not that not reacting intensely to an event is the goal, but becoming aware of ourselves might be a way to mitigate continuously adding balloons to the jungle out there. Does that make sense?

It's not that one should not experience grief for instance, but that the grief shouldn't be so intense, that it almost gains a "life" of its own and perpetuates its existence beyond what's natural, by sticking around and demanding more sustenance for its existence.

I just posted this elsewhere but, that one quote from gladiator "What we do in life, echoes in eternity" comes to mind and it speaks to this nonlinear structure of the universe and our actions.

Q: (L) Like the anti-smoking thing and trying to force vegetarianism, and “cultural diversity” and so forth. They have decided that they will arbitrate what people shall and shall not do under the guise of accepting all and anything that people might or might not do. It’s utterly bizarre. I'm trying to get through this Detmer book I'm reading about it but it’s difficult to imagine people coming up with things that are so retarded; I think it’s safe to say they are schizoid psychopaths because the thinking style is so characteristic. And they miss the big flaw: If everything is culturally conditioned or if there is no objective truth, then what a leftist says is equally culturally conditioned and as subject to the same conditions that what they say is not true either...

The explanation for this is that they know the stuff they say isn’t true, but it doesn’t matter because truth doesn’t matter. What matters is power. Everything to them revolves around the idea that all human interaction is a manipulative game of power dynamics.

So getting people to follow along and accept the postmodern ideas and play them out in their lives, then, is actually a way of changing people’s FRV to being more STS, because they willingly accept and play out the idea that all that matters is having power over others. They choose it. Truly the Mark of the Beast!

Q: (Joe) In terms of downloading or getting possessed by something or other, you'd imagine that that would be facilitated by someone who willfully asserts or accepts that they have no fixed identity. You'd think an impediment to something taking you over would be a strong conviction that you have a strong identity from a sexual or cultural basis.

This one is super fascinating, because their entire premise is the ‘tabula rasa’ interpretation of human personality - everyone is a blank slate on which can be written any cultural program.

But actually, then, if we apply what Joe is saying, tabula rasa is the end RESULT of the application of their ideas. It’s not a starting point, but an end goal.

Wow.

Q: (nicklebleu) Is a strict carnivorous diet beneficial to some or do all humans need some -although variable- amounts of carbs?

A: The latter except in certain cases of genetic variability.

Q: (L) So some people need a strictly carnivorous diet, but most people probably need some carbs of varying amounts.

(Joe) Is that genetic variation a positive genetic variation in terms of living on this planet?

A: Defect. Difficult for their survival and thriving under certain conditions.

Q: (L) So it would be a defect if you get to the point where you can only eat meat.
Thanks for a very interesting session!

And thank you, nicklebleu, for asking about the carnivore diet. I'm one of those that apparently thrive on a mostly meat based diet but this is a good reminder of maybe adding at least some carbs. During the autumn I had increased my carb intake to a close-to-normal level but then I started to have a variety of aches and pains, after which I switched back to a 95% carnivorous diet, which helped.

Regarding the C's answer about "Difficult for their survival and thriving under certain conditions" got me thinking of the difficulty of getting meat in the future, if and when the CBDC-based restrictions for what you can buy come in place.

Another thing that has been on my mind after this session is the strong emotions generating energies that could be persistent, in some cases. It is as if we inflated balloons with the strong emotions of certain events in our lifetimes, and sometimes these balloons got loose before they deflated in our hands.

And it occurred to me that some of the strong emotions are tied to the event itself, grief for instance, but the other half of the intensity is our reaction to the event, that is particular and directly related to our inner landscape. So, not that not reacting intensely to an event is the goal, but becoming aware of ourselves might be a way to mitigate continuously adding balloons to the jungle out there. Does that make sense?

Yes, Alejo
All this discussion about "egregors" reminded me of my thoughts about "Lizards", I got the impression that they are actually 4D rats. They live and breed in the dump. We produce so much energy waste (unfocused thoughts and emotions, without discipline, without any permanent goal and intention...), that we are ideal "plants" for cultivation.
The comparison with rats is not intended to belittle those 4D beings, I honestly do not underestimate rats either, but it was a "solution" to the meaning/purpose of the existence of those beings. Let's say in the 3D version they would be scavengers, cleaning the space from energy pollution.

My guess is that it is a general preparation for the changes ahead, following along with the trend of governments disarming their citizens, or at least talking about it openly.

The reaction to this incident is definitely something that is supported by PTB agenda, and a good PR move by the government so that people can feel safe. However, to put things into perspective, ever since the Russia started the SMO in Ukraine, Belgrade is constantly bombarded with bomb threats.

Two days ago:

The last year:

Today:

What’s behind the mysterious wave of bomb threats terrorising Serbia?

Is Serbia being terrorised into supporting Ukraine? The question may sound like it comes from the fevered imagination of a Kremlin propagandist, but it’s being asked with increasing urgency in Serbia. The country has been buckling under a tsunami of fake bomb threats which the government claims is being orchestrated by pro-Ukrainian forces after Serbia refused to sanction Russia.

Thousands of threats have targeted Serbian schools, hospitals, shops, tourist attractions and airports since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine began.
So far no bombs have gone off. But the threats are spreading fear and putting an enormous burden on public resources, with evacuations and top-to-bottom police searches becoming a part of everyday life.

The threats initially targeted Air Serbia planes still flying from Belgrade to Moscow, despite the severing of European air links with Russia after the invasion of Ukraine began.
Serbian President Aleksandar Vučić first claimed that Ukrainian intelligence services and ‘one EU country’ were behind the bomb scares.

Kyiv furiously refuted the allegations, but the situation is decidedly murky. Among the hundreds of bomb threats received in the last few days, one was sent to the editorial office of a pro-European newspaper with a spin-tingling message: ‘Death to all those who stand in the way of freedom. Down with Putin. Down with Vučić.’

The anti-Russian sentiment of the email is the exception rather than the rule. Most of the bomb threats are disturbingly matter of fact, merely providing details of supposed targets without context. Others are terrifyingly graphic, with senders masquerading as tortured individuals hell-bent on destruction. Threats are often mass mailed to a wide range of supposed ‘targets’: one particularly twisted example, sent to several schools and a nursery in Belgrade last week, may have been inspired by recent mass shootings in America. The sender claimed to ‘have no future’ and promised to ‘kill myself and take as many lives with me as possible.’ Despite the absence of any clear common thread to the threats, the Serbian government is convinced that pro-Ukrainian forces are responsible for the psychological terror campaign.

The government claims Serbia’s continued refusal to sanction Russia has put an international target on its back. Prime Minister Ana Brnabić described the threats as ‘a form of pressure for not imposing sanctions on Russia, coming from abroad. It is not naïve at all, it is not accidental; it is something which has been well prepared and carefully planned.’

But things don’t appear quite that simple – not least because other countries in the Balkans, including EU member Croatia, are also receiving bomb threats, albeit on a much smaller scale. On Friday, it emerged that Interpol had made an arrest in Gambia over the Serbian threats; the alleged perpetrator was apparently working in collusion with a Polish student. The Serbian Interior Ministry previously announced that eight threat sources so far identified have been in Poland, four have been in Gambia, two each in Iran and Nigeria, and one each in Ukraine, Slovenia, and Russia.

Some Serbian analysts now suggest the threats could actually be a pro-Russian exercise to stop Serbia sanctioning Moscow. But the idea that malign pro-Ukrainian actors are behind the threats fits neatly with the country’s resentment towards the West, stemming from Nato’s intervention in the Balkans in the 1990s.

Nato is still seen by many Serbs as an essentially aggressive military alliance due to its bombing campaign against Serbia during the Kosovo War in 1999. At a memorial service for victims of the bombing in March this year, Serbia’s defence minister called western intervention ‘an injustice that has been done to our country for which no one has apologised clearly or loudly enough.’

It’s therefore no surprise that many Serbs scoff at claims that Russia invaded Ukraine without any provocation from the West.

This in turn has led Serbia to clash with its European neighbours. This was harshly exposed during a fiery joint press conference between President Vučić and German Chancellor Olaf Scholz in Belgrade last weekend – when Scholz said that aspiring EU members such as Serbia should adopt the bloc’s sanctions against Moscow. Vučić hit back by likening Russia’s invasion of Ukraine to Nato’s intervention over Kosovo.

It might have been hoped that Putin’s invasion would finally turn Serbia against its long-time ally. But war in Ukraine has instead highlighted Serbia’s fundamental sympathy for Russia which reaches beyond political alliance to a more deep-rooted sense of ethnic and religious kinship.

There was fury in Serbia when a visit by Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov was cancelled last week after Bulgaria, North Macedonia and Montenegro closed their airspace to him. A popular comment on one of Serbia’s leading news servers summed up the pro-Russian public response to other Slavic nations: ‘No smaller states, no greater vassals.’

For Serbia, this mysterious wave of bomb threats has become proof that Ukraine and the West cannot be trusted. Notwithstanding the EU’s renewed drive for expansion in the Western Balkans, Serbia remains bound to Moscow – and whatever the truth about the bombs, the belief has become entrenched that Russia, not the West, is Serbia’s true friend.

And so, since the Belgrade didn't stop the relations with Russia, I thought that this 4D attack also happened for the same reason that the bomb threats are sent by 3D agents.

Many thanks to Laura and Andromeda, all the people who made this session possible, which personally reminded me that we live in a mysterious world

As Don Juan Matus said:

"The world is everything that is enclosed here: life, death, people and everything else that surrounds us. The world is incomprehensible. We will never understand it; we will never unravel its secrets. That is why we must treat it as what it is: an absolute mystery".

A mystery that fantasy stories have tried to explain. I can't help but think of the idea of the psychic jungle, how immensely diverse it can be. at this very moment there is an elemental, or a psychic larva here, there and beyond.

In a story I read in the Dr. Strange comic book, Dr. Strange reflects on the world hidden from humans and what happens when they discover it:

Dr. Strange comes out of his sanctuary and opens his third eye to give the reader a glimpse of the jungle. We see things floating in the air, things attached to people's faces

Dr. Strange reflects:

View attachment 74532

In truth, reality is not far from fantasy. On an ordinary day we can walk down any street and not notice the floor we are walking on, the air we are breathing or whether our emotional state is such that it attracts "hyperdimensonal bacteria" or other critters

God knows what creature 4D was feeding humanity with covid-19 for example. All that fear, anger, envy, frustration, virtue signalling etc etc.
I really loved Dr. Strange and his magical battles. Those comic stories were totally inspired, and planted some seeds in my youthful mind. No doubt this is what developed my interest in the esoteric that graciously led me here. Thanks for posting Puma.

(Andromeda) Right. Like created by a thought loop or strong emotion and/or a split-off part of their personality?

A: Some yes. Others are gathered energies of place or object.

Q: (L) Place or object. So you're saying that objects can... What kind of objects?

A: Trees, for one.

Q: (L) So natural objects?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So natural objects can concentrate energy such that it forms a thought form?

Given the fact that Mary Balogh is sort of a "past life biographer" according to the Cs and gets her information from the information field I think the following quote from her romance novel Simply Perfect is interesting in which she seems to describe a tree being "gathered energies"? It's a story that the blind girl in the novel comes up with and it made me think of this latest session:
And then Miss Martin sat at a small table writing while Lizzie told a lurid tale of witches and wizards practicing their evil arts deep in a forest where an unfortunate little girl got lost one day. As trees closed about her to imprison her and tree roots thrust upward to trip her and grew tentacles to wrap about her ankles to bring her down, and as thunder crashed overhead and other dire catastrophes loomed, her only hope of escape was her own intrepid heart and a stray dog that appeared suddenly and attacked everything except the thunder and finally, bleeding and exhausted, led the girl to the edge of the wood, from where she could hear her mother singing in her garden full of sweet-smelling flowers. It seemed the thunderstorm had not spread beyond the forest.
That said, perhaps the trees (ents) in Lord of the Rings gathered positive energies, as they joined the fight against evil. FWIW!

Added:

Last edited:
Great session that starts with the focus on one aspect, wherein that links to so much more while also settling some thinking.

Camping in 5D :love:

Regarding Mary, she also wrote (don't have the titles handy) a number of short stories on phenomena, and with other stories, it makes some sense that she was working off long-ago societal patterns and individual lives of people. Nice!

Thank you all for the session!

A: 4D STS feeder operating through astral attachments.

Q: (L) Okay. So that makes another question: Does 4D STS utilize astral beings, dead dudes, energy concentrations, or beings or elementals and so forth to affect or afflict human beings?

A: Yes, yes, yes.

Q: (L) It's a jungle out there. All right.

Thankfully I understand more about what’s happening around the world nowadays because of this new session. And also I was looking back at some of my life story that explained why that happened.

When I was about 19 years old, my friend asked me to go with her to see Fortune Teller, so we went and she called the fortune tellers “mother”, when we were coming back to home, I asked her why she called fortune teller mother she said that because she is on the next line of the becoming fortune teller. I asked her couldn’t you say no?
Then she said, “if I don’t accept it, then they’re going to kill me”.
I was thinking, nobody live forever, I would never surrender to something I don’t like.

Thank you all for the new session!
Q: (L) Okay. If we encounter a thought form-type critter that has come and attached to an individual, is that thought form-type critter something that has been created by some other individual in the same way that some of the ones that we have encountered are created by that individual person?

(Andromeda) Right. Like created by a thought loop or strong emotion and/or a split-off part of their personality?

A: Some yes. Others are gathered energies of place or object.

Q: (L) Place or object. So you're saying that objects can... What kind of objects?

A: Trees, for one.

Q: (L) So natural objects?

Q: (L) So natural objects can concentrate energy such that it forms a thought form?

Q: (L) Okay. And places also?

A: Yes. And some places respond to activities of humans and 2D creatures.

Q: (Joe) That's like Lethbridge, right?

(L) So a place can acquire a concentration of energy because of the actions of humans in that place?

The above brought to mind a place I visit on occasion..I've wondered about the energies of the place for various reasons for a few years now.
If the place is your home, you can try and do something about it such as cleanse the area of negative energies. If it is someone else's home though, then it is up to them (that is, if they recognize there's something off about the energies in the first place).

First of all, I would like to add my wish for a speedy recovery to NewEngland Seeker to the many wishes expressed.
I also thank all the participants for an interesting session. I would like to say "traditionally the most interesting", but that would not be the whole truth. Only on the one hand this is true, but on the other hand they are all different and this session in my opinion stands out somewhat. Look at the number of sensible comments! This time I read the comments with almost less interest than the session itself. A lot of topics and questions were touched upon and developed, and thanks to all the commentators.
Not that I really wanted to be original, but one question that interests me has not been touched by anyone. As a Russian, of course, I am very pleased with such an attitude towards Russia, as C"s expressed, but the question remains undisclosed - to whom do we, I mean Russia, karmically inherit. What kind of force was it - the people, the state, the movement? That's what I'd like to know about.
Thanks again to everyone!

Во первых хочу присоединить ко многим выраженным пожеланиям свое пожелание скорейшего выздоровления NewEngland Seeker. Также благодарю всех участников за интереснейшую сессию. Так и хочется сказать "традиционно интереснейшую", но это была бы не вся правда. Только с одной стороны это так, но с другой они ведь все разные и эта сессия на мой взгляд несколько выделяется. Посмотрите какое количество толковых комментариев! В этот раз я читал комментарии чуть ли не с меньшим интересом, чем саму сессию. Много тем и вопросов затронули и развили и спасибо всем комментаторам.
Не то чтобы мне так уж хотелось быть оригинальным, но один вопрос, который меня интересует не был затронут никем. Мне, как русскому, конечно же весьма приятно такое отношение к России, как было выражено C"s, но нераскрытым остался вопрос- кому же мы, я имею ввиду Россию, кармически наследуем. Что это была за сила- народ, государство, движение? Вот про это хотелось бы узнать.
Еще раз спасибо всем!

Back
Top Bottom