Session 13 May 2023

Amazing session! very interesting , Thank you so much to all Laura team and FOTCM Members participating in the session.

The following made me remind of what happened In the 1920s, with the Egyptologist Howard Carter when he discovered the tomb of an 18th Dynasty pharaoh and then he convinced Lord Carnarvon to finance a search for the tomb in the Valley of the Kings.

Then a few years later Lord Carnarvon had a serious car accident and a lot of strange things started to happen to him and his family, including his death in 1923.

So this made me think there was a lot of negativity ebergy in tht place, or maybe a hyperdimensional entity that didn't want to be disturbed and was disturbed and very angry, yeah truly jungle out there.

Love and Be careful everyone.
It is interesting that you should mention this subject since I have just posted an article on Lord Carnarvon and the finding of King Tutankhamun's tomb on the Alton Towers thread. Your chronology is a little bit out but I would confirm that it was certainly normal practice for the ancient Egyptians to place a curse against anyone who sought to violate a deceased king or queen's tomb (there was a real issue with grave robbers at that time and although royal tombs were guarded they were still broken into for the funerary treasures stored within the tombs), usually through the positioning of magic bricks around the cardinal points of the tomb. The C's confirmed that there was indeed a genuine curse placed over Tutankhamun's tomb in the session dated Session 9 October 1994:

Q: (L) Was there really a curse on the tomb of King Tut that caused the deaths of many people?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Who put the curse there?

A: Egyptians. Anybody can create curse successfully with enough mental energy.

Lord Carnarvon supposedly died from an infection (pneumonia brought on by septicaemia) caused by a mosquito bite which he had cut whilst shaving. However, there may have been a lot more going on around the discovery of King Tutankhamun's tomb than just the curse and Carnarvon's untimely death. You mention that Lord Carnarvon financed Howard Carter's expedition to find the boy king's tomb, which he certainly did. What most people do not appreciate is that the money that financed the expedition was in reality Rothschild money, since Lady Almina Carnarvon was the illegitimate daughter of Alfred de Rothschild (1842-1918), the grandson of the founder of the British branch of the House of Rothschild, the wealthiest and most powerful Jewish family in Europe and key protagonists in the foundation of the modern state of Israel. When Carnarvon married Lady Almina, he received a large dowry from her father Alfred. How curious the Rothschilds should be mentioned in this latest session too:
Q: (Mrs. Peel) Are the Rothschilds the pinnacle of human controllers on Earth?

A: Close

And, of course, the C's once mentioned that the founder of the House of Rothschild was a "deep level punctuator" like Nefertiti (Tutankhamun's mother) and Sargon the Great, who would seem to have been surface agents of the underground STS civilisation of the Nation of the Third Eye:
Session 17 August 2003:

(S) So is Mossad part of that?

A: Mossad is near the apex of the 3D consortium. The lines blur at that level.

Q: (Perceval) What's the relationship between the Mossad and the Rothschilds?

A: Mossad is a "brainchild."

{Laughter at the joke - "Rothschild" "Brainchild" - Discussion mainly Perceval) wondering whether the Rothschilds are part of the apex or if they are just useful idiots that are going to be double-crossed also. C's break in as Laura is not understanding Perceval's question.}

A: The lines blur. Rothchilds are similar in a smaller way to Sargon. Deep level punctuator.

Q: (L) What is a deep level punctuator?

A: One who emerges from seeming obscurity to "make a mark" on history. Don't you wonder where they come from. Think "deep."

Q: As in underground bases?

A: Well, what a concept!

Q: (L) Is this where Helen came from?
[
Helen being Nefertiti/Sarah]

A: Yes

In their book, Tutankhamun The Exodus Conspiracy, Andrew Collins and Chris Ogilvie-Herald make out a potential case for Lord Carnarvon and Howard Carter blackmailing the Rothschild family into financing the continuing dig and exploration of Tutankhamun's tomb, since Carnarvon had run into financial difficulties once again. The authors admit that there is no hard evidence for their speculation but it may make sense of the mystery surrounding what supposedly became of some missing papyri, which Carter had found in Tutankhamun's tomb. These papyri may have contained an explanation for the events surrounding the biblical Exodus, which may, if released, have fatally undermined the Zionist argument that Palestine should become a national homeland for the Jewish people based on their biblical claim to the territory, a claim backed by the British government in the Balfour Declaration of 1917, which had been addressed to Lionel Walter de Rothschild, a leading Zionist. Lord Carnarvon (who owned the fabulous Highclere Castle used in the Downton Abbey TV series) had mentioned these papyri to the press shortly before he died. Moreover, there was a subsequent episode recorded by an eyewitness where Howard Carter had stormed into the British High Consul's office in Cairo demanding the return of his concession to dig in the Valley of the Kings, after it had been withdrawn by the Egyptian authorities, with the threat he would release the papyri to the world's press if it was not restored. Carter did eventually regain his concession and no more was ever heard of the papyri.

Andrew Collins and Chris Ogilvie-Herald add that there was something else making Carnarvon ill and that was that he had all the indications of some form of rare metal poisoning, most likely caused by the unwitting ingestion of mercury. This also applied to Carnarvon's colleague Arthur Mace who also became ill around the same time, although in his case it was diagnosed as arsenic poisoning. Carnarvon and Mace had been together on a cruise on the Nile to Aswan at the end of February 1923. Shortly afterwards, both men's health began to deteriorate. In fairness the authors point out that Mace was already ill before he embarked on the cruise. In addition, the effects of both arsenic and mercury poisoning come as a result of long-term contamination or exposure over many weeks and months, possibly even years, unless large quantities of the substance are introduced into the body in an extremely short space of time. This would seem unlikely since no evidence of this possibility has emerged in either Carnarvon or Mace's case. However, an autopsy would be able to prove the matter, although at this distance in time, it is highly unlikely permission would ever be granted by the Carnarvon estate. However, could certain parties have been aware of what Carnarvon was planning and took steps to nip it in the bud? In that Session dated 17 August 2003, the C's may have provided us with a possible answer:
A: Stop and think about the possibility that your work was known in advance and all the preparations were made in advance to make the charge of cult mean what it does today.

If certain forces became aware in advance what Carnarvon was planning, could they have anticipated it and acted accordingly?

For those who may wish to read more about this story, you can find the full account in the link to the attached post, which formed a postscript to a much longer article called Abraham, Moses, Akhenaten, Meritaten and the Cassiopaeans.
See Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

It is interesting that you should mention this subject since I have just posted an article on Lord Carnarvon and the finding of King Tutankhamun's tomb on the Alton Towers thread. Your chronology is a little bit out but I would confirm that it was certainly normal practice for the ancient Egyptians to place a curse against anyone who sought to violate a deceased king or queen's tomb (there was a real issue with grave robbers at that time and although royal tombs were guarded they were still broken into for the funerary treasures stored within the tombs), usually through the positioning of magic bricks around the cardinal points of the tomb. The C's confirmed that there was indeed a genuine curse placed over Tutankhamun's tomb in the session dated Session 9 October 1994:

Q: (L) Was there really a curse on the tomb of King Tut that caused the deaths of many people?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Who put the curse there?

A: Egyptians. Anybody can create curse successfully with enough mental energy.

Lord Carnarvon supposedly died from an infection (pneumonia brought on by septicaemia) caused by a mosquito bite which he had cut whilst shaving. However, there may have been a lot more going on around the discovery of King Tutankhamun's tomb than just the curse and Carnarvon's untimely death. You mention that Lord Carnarvon financed Howard Carter's expedition to find the boy king's tomb, which he certainly did. What most people do not appreciate is that the money that financed the expedition was in reality Rothschild money, since Lady Almina Carnarvon was the illegitimate daughter of Alfred de Rothschild (1842-1918), the grandson of the founder of the British branch of the House of Rothschild, the wealthiest and most powerful Jewish family in Europe and key protagonists in the foundation of the modern state of Israel. When Carnarvon married Lady Almina, he received a large dowry from her father Alfred. How curious the Rothschilds should be mentioned in this latest session too:
Q: (Mrs. Peel) Are the Rothschilds the pinnacle of human controllers on Earth?

A: Close

And, of course, the C's once mentioned that the founder of the House of Rothschild was a "deep level punctuator" like Nefertiti (Tutankhamun's mother) and Sargon the Great, who would seem to have been surface agents of the underground STS civilisation of the Nation of the Third Eye:
Session 17 August 2003:

(S) So is Mossad part of that?

A: Mossad is near the apex of the 3D consortium. The lines blur at that level.

Q: (Perceval) What's the relationship between the Mossad and the Rothschilds?

A: Mossad is a "brainchild."

{Laughter at the joke - "Rothschild" "Brainchild" - Discussion mainly Perceval) wondering whether the Rothschilds are part of the apex or if they are just useful idiots that are going to be double-crossed also. C's break in as Laura is not understanding Perceval's question.}

A: The lines blur. Rothchilds are similar in a smaller way to Sargon. Deep level punctuator.

Q: (L) What is a deep level punctuator?

A: One who emerges from seeming obscurity to "make a mark" on history. Don't you wonder where they come from. Think "deep."

Q: As in underground bases?

A: Well, what a concept!

Q: (L) Is this where Helen came from?
[
Helen being Nefertiti/Sarah]

A: Yes

In their book, Tutankhamun The Exodus Conspiracy, Andrew Collins and Chris Ogilvie-Herald make out a potential case for Lord Carnarvon and Howard Carter blackmailing the Rothschild family into financing the continuing dig and exploration of Tutankhamun's tomb, since Carnarvon had run into financial difficulties once again. The authors admit that there is no hard evidence for their speculation but it may make sense of the mystery surrounding what supposedly became of some missing papyri, which Carter had found in Tutankhamun's tomb. These papyri may have contained an explanation for the events surrounding the biblical Exodus, which may, if released, have fatally undermined the Zionist argument that Palestine should become a national homeland for the Jewish people based on their biblical claim to the territory, a claim backed by the British government in the Balfour Declaration of 1917, which had been addressed to Lionel Walter de Rothschild, a leading Zionist. Lord Carnarvon (who owned the fabulous Highclere Castle used in the Downton Abbey TV series) had mentioned these papyri to the press shortly before he died. Moreover, there was a subsequent episode recorded by an eyewitness where Howard Carter had stormed into the British High Consul's office in Cairo demanding the return of his concession to dig in the Valley of the Kings, after it had been withdrawn by the Egyptian authorities, with the threat he would release the papyri to the world's press if it was not restored. Carter did eventually regain his concession and no more was ever heard of the papyri.

Andrew Collins and Chris Ogilvie-Herald add that there was something else making Carnarvon ill and that was that he had all the indications of some form of rare metal poisoning, most likely caused by the unwitting ingestion of mercury. This also applied to Carnarvon's colleague Arthur Mace who also became ill around the same time, although in his case it was diagnosed as arsenic poisoning. Carnarvon and Mace had been together on a cruise on the Nile to Aswan at the end of February 1923. Shortly afterwards, both men's health began to deteriorate. In fairness the authors point out that Mace was already ill before he embarked on the cruise. In addition, the effects of both arsenic and mercury poisoning come as a result of long-term contamination or exposure over many weeks and months, possibly even years, unless large quantities of the substance are introduced into the body in an extremely short space of time. This would seem unlikely since no evidence of this possibility has emerged in either Carnarvon or Mace's case. However, an autopsy would be able to prove the matter, although at this distance in time, it is highly unlikely permission would ever be granted by the Carnarvon estate. However, could certain parties have been aware of what Carnarvon was planning and took steps to nip it in the bud? In that Session dated 17 August 2003, the C's may have provided us with a possible answer:
A: Stop and think about the possibility that your work was known in advance and all the preparations were made in advance to make the charge of cult mean what it does today.

If certain forces became aware in advance what Carnarvon was planning, could they have anticipated it and acted accordingly?

For those who may wish to read more about this story, you can find the full account in the link to the attached post, which formed a postscript to a much longer article called Abraham, Moses, Akhenaten, Meritaten and the Cassiopaeans.
See Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians
I think it would be appropriate to link what the Cs also say in the session about (before the fall) since in your Rosicrucian journal you MJF also made mention of super ancient lineages..spoiler alert do you MJF consider yourself a PURE ROSACRUZ or in your past lives?

This also seems some of a red alert by the C’s, and possibly directed not only for this session! Could be best to rest more along with good meals at regular periods —so, a pause for a while in the fasting, if such is in practice— until Laura’s energy returns to a good level?​

All the best for all.

Why do you think this comment was a "red alert"? The fact is, it was a long and very active session and I was simply very tired.

But thank you for thinking of me. I do try to get good rest, eat well and at a regular time, and feel so much better on the "one meal a day" plan than I have for a long time!

But thank you for thinking of me. I do try to get good rest, eat well and at a regular time, and feel so much better on the "one meal a day" plan than I have for a long time!
I started the plan too. This schedule fits me well for the moment. The 6 or 8 hours interval is easy to follow as I have some days off. Will see when I will work again because when arriving at home the evening, I'm usually pretty angry, and eating something is a psychological reward for the journey efforts.

—this Session: 13 May 2023—
A: You are too tired. Love to all and stay aware. Goodbye.
This also seems some of a red alert by the C’s, and possibly directed not only for this session! Could be best to rest more along with good meals at regular periods —so, a pause for a while in the fasting, if such is in practice— until Laura’s energy returns to a good level?​

All the best for all.

Why do you think this comment was a "red alert"? The fact is, it was a long and very active session and I was simply very tired.

You are welcome, of course. And glad to know is all working well. So, since it is all okay, I suppose the concern described in post quoted above —which includes the C’s commentary to clarification of this post— was unnecessary.

Now, what brought some worry was the comment done by the C’s when using the word “too,” thus apparently stressing an unusual intensity of a state of being. However, all is good, which is good to know.​

I think it would be appropriate to link what the Cs also say in the session about (before the fall) since in your Rosicrucian journal you MJF also made mention of super ancient lineages..spoiler alert do you MJF consider yourself a PURE ROSACRUZ or in your past lives?
I can't say that I do but anything is possible I suppose. My Norman (Norseman) family are descended from Rollo (who died between 928 and 933) a Viking who, as Count of Rouen, became the first ruler of Normandy. Rollo is generally presumed to be a Latinisation of the Old Norse name Hrólfr. His place of birth is almost definitely located in the region of Scandinavia, although it is uncertain whether he was Danish or Norwegian. He was clearly of noble, if not royal, lineage so I suppose he can be viewed as one of the children of Odin. One of my ancestors rode with William the Conqueror at the Battle of Hastings in 1066, not surprisingly as they were cousins. Meanwhile, his father, Ralph or Radulph looked after the Duchy of Normandy for his kinsman William whilst he was in England. However, one should not wax lyrical here as the Normans were in reality brutal thugs. As a Scottish acquaintance of mine once told me, the Normans were a bunch of gangsters only good for building castles and abbeys. However, it is a fact that most of the private land in England is still owned to this day by aristocratic Norman families, including the Percy family, the Dukes of Northumberland (who Laura is connected to).

Laura did ask me early on to look into bloodlines when I first started the Alton Towers, Rosicrucians thread. I have on occasion looked into bloodlines on that thread. One of these is the Perseid bloodline.

I have a theory that Princess Meritaten, Akhenaten's eldest daughter, was Hagar the servant girl of Abraham's wife Sarah in the Bible, who was the love rival of her mother, Nefertiti/Sarah, for the affections of Abraham/Moses. In the biblical story she is sent into exile in the desert of Paran with her son Ishmael (who supposedly became the father of the Arab race) due to Sarah's concern that Ishmael may steal her son Isaac's birth right. In reality, she may have gone to Spain, perhaps with extra-terrestrial help, where in Irlsh and Scottish legends she became known as Scota, the wife of the Scythian Prince Gaythelon who built the ancient city of Brigantia or Brigantium in Spain (now known as Corunna in modern-day Galicia). These same legends also link her to a pharaoh who drowned in the Nile, whose name in Greek was Chencres (who Manetho called Acencris or Acencheres) who was Akhenaten. Why is this important? Well the C's told us about someone who they called Kore who was the last living member of the Perseid family. This Kore would appear to be Hagar, who I believe is Princess Meritaten, who would become Queen of Egypt when she married Prince Smenkhkare and he briefly succeeded to the throne of Egypt, whether as a co-regent to Akhenaten or in his own right. For more on Meritaten and the important role she played at her father's court when her mother, Nefertiti, was imprisoned see my article in Part 1 of Abraham, Moses, Akhenaten, Meritaten and the Cassiopaeans Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

The name Brigantia also creates a possible link to the Celtic goddess Brigid, Brig or Bride and therefore to the Tuatha de Danann gods of Ireland (Brigid was one of them) and to the British Celtic tribe of the Brigantes, who occupied the north of England, especially Yorkshire and Northumberland. It may also establish a link to the Israelite tribe of Dan, the Danites, whose name may link with the common suffix "Don" as in Doncaster in Yorkshire, which I believe is Laura's "Dancar", as in the Rosicrucian "philosophers of Dancar", who supposedly initiated Christian Rosencruetz. There is also a ridge near Doncaster which is called the 'Chevin' which matches another clue the C's gave us. However, Scota is also rather confusingly linked with the later Gaels or Milesian Celts, who sailed to Ireland from Iberia (Spain) and defeated the Tuatha de Danann to conquer Ireland. I am descended from these Gaels since my grandmother was an O'Sullivan and they were a Milesian clan (sons of Mil) who migrated to Ireland circa 600 BC. Recent DNA analysis shows that modern-day Irish people are closely related to northern Iberians.

Among the many theories regarding the Stone of Scone's (Jacob's Pillar?) origins, Medieval Scottish lawyer Baldred Bisset put forward the theory that it was transported from ancient Egypt via the Iberian Peninsula or Celtibaria to Ireland by Scota, the daughter of Pharaoh, who was also the wife of Goídel Glas, an ancestor of the Milesians. If there is any truth to this theory, then it would have been Princess Meritaten/Hagar or Kore who originally brought the stone to Ireland. The stone has been associated to Lia Fail of the Hill of Tara, which was used as an Irish High Kings' Inauguration Stone. A band of Irish warriors (the Scoti or Scots) later invaded Scotland taking her Royal seat with them where it was used to crown Scottish kings. Ultimately, it was confiscated by Edward I of England. It was on this stone that King Charles III was crowned only recently.

If Meritaten was the last of the Perseids, through her father Akhenaten (not Nefertiti), then when her father died and her remaining sisters and brother Tutankhamun too, she would have been the last living member of that family until her son Ishmael was born. We don't know when he was born and when she was exiled by Abraham/Moses at Nefertiti/Sarah's behest into the wilderness of Beersheba. It could have been several years into the 40 year period when Abraham/Moses and his Israelite followers were wandering around the Sinai Desert as Bedouin Arabs. Islamic tradition has Ishmael and his mother ending up in Arabia (perhaps Mecca). However, they may well have ended up in Spain or the British Isles (Ireland or England) if she was the person around whom the legend of Brigid coalesced. It is also feasible that she married again and bore more children, thus creating a new branch of the Perseid line.

The other matter I would raise is whether Meritaten had an intimate link with the object referred to as the Grail in the transcripts. It would seem that Abraham/Moses, her lover, who may have been Crown Prince Thutmose before he became a priest at the temple in Heliopolis, took both the Ark of the Covenant and the Grail with him during his flight from Egypt. For more on this see: Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians.

Did Princess Meritaten fall out with her mother Nefertiti/Sarah and with Abraham/Moses leading to her exile/flight from the Sinai Desert. This particular event could be explained by the strange disappearance of much of the Israelite Tribe of Benjamin (who the Merovingians claimed a connection to as they did to the Trojans) recalled in the Bible after a battle they had fought at Gibeah against the other tribes of Israel to protect the Sons of Belial (Belial aka Ishtar and Astarte, a mother goddess figure often associated with images of a bull or calf - think here of the 'Golden Calf' incident in Exodus, which Nicolas Poussin famously painted) after one of them had assaulted a Levite and ravished (raped) his concubine. When the war was over, the Benjamites were all but exterminated, but the Israelites then mysteriously repented of their actions. It would seem that many, if not most, of the Benjamites went into exile (were they also the Danites?). Tellingly, one of the clans of the Tribe of Benjamin was the clan of Bela, which is clearly reminiscent of Belial. If we reinterpret this through the lens of Hagar as Meritaten, the concubine of Abraham/Moses who the C's said was a Levite, then could this battle have reflected a division between the Ark faction, perhaps led by Nefertiti, and the Grail faction led by Meritaten, with Abraham/Moses caught in the middle. Did Meritaten flee, perhaps with the assistance of STO 4th density, with the Grail, her son and a retinue of Benjamites/Danites or did the Grail remain behind with the Israelites? The C's told us that this person, Kore, was subsequently handed over to the the Dragon Slayers:
Q: (L) Going back to this person - the last living member of the Perseid family - who was handed over by Abraham in his Jacob persona to someone else, who was this person handed over to and why?

A: For protection from the fury of "Helen."

Q: (L) So, there is a reflection of that in the story of Hagar the Egyptian. Who was she handed over to?

A: The "Dragon Slayers."

Can we connect these Dragon Slayers to STO 4th density, as adversaries of the 4th density STS Lizard beings (dragons)? If so, could this explain Meritaten/Hagar/Kore's link with the mythic figure of Helle who in Greek myth fled from her evil stepmother Ino along with her twin brother Phrixus on a Golden Ram. The C's commented on this story here:​

Q: (Galahad) Is the importance of Argos related to the myth of Jason and the Argonauts?

A: Yup.

Q: (Galahad) Does it have something to do with the individuals who flew away on the Ram?

A: Mmmmm .... And did she really drown?

Q: (Galahad) Is it a significant fact that this girl's name was similar to Helen of Troy?

A: Could be a clue. All those stories of escape from confinement and flying and cataclysm...? Who was imprisoned? Why? Good night.

In the myth, Helle fell off the ram but her twin brother Phrixus safely reached the land of Colchis and gifted the golden fleece of the ram to the king, which later became the artifact of desire for Jason and the Argonauts - which I would suggest is again a cypher for the Grail. Could the Grail have taken Helle/Meritaten's group to safety in the way in which it once brought a group of Kentakkians to safety here on Earth before their home planet of Kentak exploded? Alternatively, a less prosaic explanation may be that Meritaten/Hagar/Kore/Helle was whisked to safety by the Phoenicians, who certainly had the ships capable of carrying large groups of refugees and who themselves were worshippers of the Mother Goddess in the form of Astarte, Queen of Heaven and therefore natural allies.

In mythology, Helle was the daughter of Athamas, king of Boeotia, and Nephele, a cloud nymph. She was the consort of the god Poseidon, with whom she had two children, Almops and Paeon. If we apply this to Meritaten, then we can see that Athamas was Akhenaten and Boetia was Egypt, with Nephele (strangely reminiscent of "Nephilim"!) being both Ino and Nefertiti. This would then link Poseidon to Abraham/Moses with whom she had a son Ishmael and possibly other children too. The C's are hinting here that Helle did not drown, which suggests that Meritaten got away and reached safety with her son Ishmael, who presumably is Phrixus and one of either of Almops and Paeon.

Another version of the Benjamite exile is that they went to Greece, to the central Peloponnese - to Arcadia, where they supposedly aligned themselves with the Arcadian royal line. However, if Greece was really northern Europe in line with Iman Wilkens theory about where the siege of Troy really took place, then this suggests that Arcadia was somewhere in northern Europe, possibly in southern France and/or northern Spain (Galicia). This speculation that the Benjamites went into exile in Arcadia may be supported by the Greek myth and legend of King Belus's son Danaus (Ishmael?), who arrived in Greece with his daughters by ship, who then introduced the cult of the Mother Goddess (disguised Grail worship?), which became the established cult of the Arcadians. The English poet and mythologist Robert Graves viewed the Danaus myth as a record of the arrival in the Peloponnese of 'colonists from Palestine'. Graves stated that King Belus was in fact Baal or Bel - or perhaps Belial from the Old Testament. Hence, we come back again to the Sons of Belial. However, if we switch their arrival in Arcadia from the Peloponnese to France/Spain instead, we may establish a connection to the legend of Scota, the daughter of Pharaoh and the Benjamites/Danites who may originally have been Scythians/Hittites like Abraham. This then would may make sense of what the C's said here:
A: Arcadia is a crossroads for the one Essene, the Aryan one of Trent.

"Trent" may by extension mean the "Troad" or Troy (which was based in Cambridgeshire in England not Anatolia), which may have been her destination in the persona of Helle (Colchis?). Notably, the land of the Celtic Brigantes tribe in Yorkshire (see above) also borders the river Trent as well. Moreover, Meritaten was the daughter of Nefertiti who, according to the C's, was a Deep Level Punctuator from the STS Aryan civilisation, the Nation of the Third Eye:​

Q: (J) What or who - is the "Nation of the Third Eye?"

A: Terran civilization under the surface.

Q: (L) Now, wait a minute. I remember that when they said the Aryans were brought from Kantek, and that they were "sturdier," or something like that, and I remarked that it seemed that they would be less sturdy - and the C's answered "on the surface." Now, that has always bothered me. I don't think they meant "surface appearances." Have the Aryans been glorified as the "master race" because they are more suited to living underground?

A: Close. All types there are "Aryan."

If Nefertiti was a large skulled hybrid originating from the Nation of the Third Eye, she would have to be an Aryan according to the C's, and her daughter Meritaten would then be at least half Aryan (surviving busts of her show her as having an elongated skull like Nefertiti too). As I have suggested elsewhere, the Essene's roots may have been in ancient Egypt before they migrated to Israel/Palestine with the Israelites/Jews. Perhaps Meritaten, who was seen in surviving wall murals of the period to have officiated at religious ceremonies, was trained as an Essene?

But where then was the crossroads? One possibility I have suggested was Harran in Hittite Anatolia (although it was once part of Sargon the Great's kingdom or empire of Akkadia, etymologically similar to Arcadia), which was an ancient crossroads and has strong biblical associations with Abraham/Moses. Harran was not a million miles from the Sinai Desert either.

Another possibility though is Rennes-le-Chateau in southern France, whose very name means the 'House of the Queen' and is indirectly linked to Arcadia by Nicolas Poussin's painting The Shepherds of Arcadia. The 19th-century author Louis Fédié, who was also an amateur historian and the president of the Société des Arts et Sciences in Carcassonne, popularised the claim that the village of Rennes-le-Château was the ancient city of Rhedae in his 1880 book Le Comté de Razès et le diocèse d'Alet. The name "Rhedae" may be linked to the Greek goddess Rhea who was the wife of Cronus, the king of the Titans, and mother of Zeus. As the mother of the gods, Rhea fits into an important archetype. The Mater Theon was an abstract maternal deity that was variously associated not only with Rhea, but with many other Mediterranean goddesses as well (Astarte, Isis etc). So again we find a link to the mother goddess, which I suggest may have been a cypher for the Grail due to its reputed ability to provide abundant sustenance and all one's needs (just like the Nordic Horn of Plenty). Think here of a Star Trek type replicator machine.

However, Rennes-le-Chateau sits on high ground and has no obvious crossroads running through what is now a village but was once a significant Visigoth city. Bill Putnam and John Edwin Wood in their book The Treasure of Rennes-le-Château: A Mystery Solved (2005) noted the difficulty in understanding how the name Rhedae could have been changed to Rennes-le-Château. They noted that Rhedae was cited as being “located at the crossing point of four major roads: how could this possibly be the case at Rennes-le-Château on its isolated hilltop?

But there is one ancient town near Rennes-le-Chateau which has always been a major crossroads in that area and that is the nearby town of Quillan – a major crossroads town about 20 kilometres south of Limoux in the heart of the ancient County of Razès, now in the Aude Department. Limoux was the former capital of the Razès. Quillan is also close to the village of Arques in the Aude Department, a name with obvious connections through its name to "Ark" or "Arc" (Arcadia?). Is there any evidence of a presence in the Late Bronze Age period (which was that of Meritaten)? In fact there is. Several pieces of a cult chariot were found at a place called Fa, of which two wheels have been exhumed, which archaeologists date to the end of the Bronze Age. This does not, of course, necessarily link it with Meritaten but it does show that there was a human presence, probably Celtic, in that vicinity during the relevant period, which is the same period as the Trojan War and the age of Akhenaten. Could the Aude region of southern France, along with northern Spain (including the region now known as Aragon) have been Arcadia before the name migrated with the Celts who lived there to the Peloponnese in modern Greece?

So, if we are looking at a special bloodline, which may be linked to the Nordic Covenant and perhaps to the Holy Grail, Meritaten's Perseid bloodline may in my view be a strong candidate.

See: Rennes-le-Château and Rhedae
and Rhedae… the Roman - RHEDESIUM

Last edited:
It is really surprising and fascinating, something that happens in every session. There is a kind of synchronicity, or correspondence between the information we receive and the information we are needing in and from that moment on.

I know that the explanation for this would be very simple considering that the Cs respond to questions asked, but it never ceases to amaze me.

I think what surprises me the most is the intuition or the ability to read the field that those who ask the questions have. It is as if they detect the information that we precisely need to know in each given present. I must congratulate and thank them for that.

I have also noticed something that happens, which I suppose is related to the same phenomenon. An example would be the most practical to tell you what I mean:

About a decade ago, I came across the term "egregor", included in a context that I barely remember. Since then, I have had a vague notion of that concept and, possibly, a very distorted one.

Recently, before the session, the idea occurred to me to ask here in the forum, if anyone had any idea about something called "egregor", because it was something I remembered from before, and I had many doubts about the veracity and/or accuracy of that information.

I didn't get to ask, because in those days the session arrived, and incredibly and to my surprise, the Cas were asked about "egregor" and related things, a subject that continued to be addressed in the comment thread, with great contributions.

I guess you understand me, because these curious things must happen to many of you too.

I hope the fellow NewEngland Seeker continues to improve.💪

Thanks guys.:flowers:

Continuity of the original thread. just a suggestion.
The original post was a comment about:
(seek10) There's a thread on Tartaria on the forum. Was there any kingdom called Tartaria in the past? If so, was it around 3000 BCE in Eastern Europe.

A: Yes. Tartars.
and
(seek10) Were there mud floods in the past as these Tartaria proponents propose?

A: Not as such. More like ordinary floods that deposit mud.
which totally misconstrued what the topic is about and I thought that it was a wasted opportunity to ask a better formed question.

What you wrote above could also apply to a few other posts here but, I guess, it doesn't.

I don't think the 'original' threads could be more discontinued if one tried.

which totally misconstrued what the topic is about and I thought that it was a wasted opportunity to ask a better formed question.
What would be a better formed question in this context? That could start an interesting discussion.
I don't think the 'original' threads could be more discontinued if one tried.
OK.

Back
Top Bottom