Session 13 May 2023

This session gives a lot of food for thought. One may think differently about the people one interacts with, the places one stays in, the objects one brings home (think creepy dolls for instance) and so on. The "invisible" is so complex and yet all around.

Thank you for the session!

The discussion and questions about egregores was excellent, thank you for clarifying that it is a top down phenomenon ie 4D STS.

Interesting that trees and objects can concentrate energies too and I wonder this is a possible mechanism of the Missing 411 phenomena. There are definitely some places in nature that seem foreboding or less welcoming than others.
Cemeteries, old prisons and hanging trees come to mind.

I’m right there with you Ryan. I’ve been using this analogy since early last year, and now seeing this come from the C’s made it worth every time that I was mocked and laughed out of the room for saying this!

Excellent session guys, and much appreciated.

Glad we also narrowed down the egregore issue. But it looks like we mostly figured this one out on our own, for the most part.
Well it is not so bad that they have laughed at others they did worse things like crucifying him and if the Cs rectify certain things (of the forum) in the conscience of those people would be as fools and disrespectful especially some "hi
potetically" (physical education teachers) and people with their own Grail diary.
Karma will do it justice when the time comes! Law of simple understandings yet it usually happens in soul brothers and sisters there are always fights and conflicts but a bond of love unites them.

(seek10) Were there mud floods in the past as these Tartaria proponents propose?

A: Not as such. More like ordinary floods that deposit mud.
More like decades of very unsettled weather/atmosphere IMO. Almost as much damage as a one off deluge or other catastrophes and not back then but much more recent in the last few hundred years (if the question was referring to the partially buried structures).

Thanks muchly for the session!

(Whitecoast) He makes me wonder how the inventors of that being could prove it came entirely from their imagination also, instead of channeling in some other way.

(L) And he's talking about the Philip case. And when we put this session up, let's include the synopsis of that case. So maybe you can get it ready, Approaching Infinity, so we can put it in there. Okay. Was the Philip case a case of creation of a being as is supposed because they created the backstory, they created the name, they created all the things, and then they started trying to talk to him, and then they talked to him. Was that actually what happened?

A: No.

Q: (L) Was it, as Joe suggested, some dead dude opportunistically skipping along there in the ethereal realm saying, "Oh, that's me! I can get energy this way."

A: More or less. There are many such entities in the astral realms.

Here's a link about the Philip experiment, in case anyone's not familiar with it: Philip Psychokinesis Experiments | Psi Encyclopedia

The C's statement that some thought forms being the gathered energies of places or natural objects was super interesting, especially them giving trees as the specific example. I've definitely known creepy trees, and good-feeling trees... There are just some trees that have a real sense of presence about them..

(The creepiest tree I've seen might have had a different thing going on though.. Spooky old banyan tree round the corner from where I lived in the late 90s.. It was heritage listed, a protected tree because of aboriginal cultural reasons, so it was in a tiny fenced off, completely inaccessible park, in between houses & blocks of flats. The reason was (according to the plaque next to the tree) that it was a black magic woman from hundreds of years ago who had transformed herself into this tree, and mustn't be disturbed. Off-topic but interesting since Carlos Castaneda talks about the exact same thing with the sorcerors of ancient Mexico! I always got mega spooked walking past that tree at night ..)

There are just some trees that have a real sense of presence about them..
FWIW, when I was about 10-11yrs old, I used to go play with a group of kids in a farm. There was a tree that didn't look different from the others but the kids said that it was evil. One day we were playing with large metal beams and we put them vertically for some reason. At some point one of the beams fell and I received it on the head. After regaining consciousness a few minutes later, one of the girl told me that it was the "tree's fault". What she said has always stayed with me as an odd thing to say, but now I wonder..

An amazing and detailed lot of information on the non-physical! Thank you so much for the session and all the work that goes into putting it up here from start to finish!!!

This creation of an imaginal place is a such a highlight, though.

Q: (Eboard10) Stavish describes the Rosicrucians's Cathedral of the Soul as "an imaginary, ethereal Cathedral, first created in thought and then sponsored and maintained by thought" and as "a spiritual creation resulting from the concentration of spiritual thoughts". Is this in any way similar to the country house from the SRT imaginal realm?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So we have created a country house in our imaginal realm. Is the Rosicrucian Cathedral a useful ethereal construct?

Q: (L) Is our country house a useful ethereal construct?

A: Yes. Though you have qualified it differently due to your knowledge.

Q: (L) Yeah, because we think of it not as an astral thing, but as a pattern for a 4D reality, or an alternate reality, that we could switch to at some point.

A highlight because I have done something a little tiny bit like that in our meadow. I just started it with an imaginary Stone Circle about five years ago as I was drawn to the Circles. I sculpted small Stones in ceramics class to put around the circumference. It has evolved through distinct phases from the original Stone Circle back then. I think of it as a meeting place for people I am connected to as I tune into them. I go there to sing, chant, dance and ask questions/dowse. I don't know how this happened, but a few years ago I noticed when I walk into the place, nothing follows me or affects me physically or emotionally or otherwise in a negative way. To my continuing surprise, it is shielded and the boundary of shielding has even extended by quite a few feet recently!

My meadow space isn't at all the same as the group created as mentioned above, the country-house, I know. I have not focused to that degree, not understanding enough to conceive of a place one could merge with, not expanded my vision that far. To find that others have focused on such a place just thrills me. I see the incredible usefulness, the boldness, the collinearity, of that different creation.

It also throws the Daily Prayer that comes with the Crystals into a new light. In the prayer, we are asking to merge into a world of service to others and sharing the beauties of creation, a world where our hearts will find healing. What a connection if the group has collaborated on creating such a place in another realm!

And as I type this right now it is 8:03 pm. Almost perfect timing (late by 3 minutes) to read the prayer and sing!

So I went to do the Crystals reading, now back to post this.

Thank you again all, including for all the comments posted in response.

An amazing and detailed lot of information on the non-physical! Thank you so much for the session and all the work that goes into putting it up here from start to finish!!!

This creation of an imaginal place is a such a highlight, though.

A highlight because I have done something a little tiny bit like that in our meadow. I just started it with an imaginary Stone Circle about five years ago as I was drawn to the Circles. I sculpted small Stones in ceramics class to put around the circumference. It has evolved through distinct phases from the original Stone Circle back then. I think of it as a meeting place for people I am connected to as I tune into them. I go there to sing, chant, dance and ask questions/dowse. I don't know how this happened, but a few years ago I noticed when I walk into the place, nothing follows me or affects me physically or emotionally or otherwise in a negative way. To my continuing surprise, it is shielded and the boundary of shielding has even extended by quite a few feet recently!

My meadow space isn't at all the same as the group created as mentioned above, the country-house, I know. I have not focused to that degree, not understanding enough to conceive of a place one could merge with, not expanded my vision that far. To find that others have focused on such a place just thrills me. I see the incredible usefulness, the boldness, the collinearity, of that different creation.

It also throws the Daily Prayer that comes with the Crystals into a new light. In the prayer, we are asking to merge into a world of service to others and sharing the beauties of creation, a world where our hearts will find healing. What a connection if the group has collaborated on creating such a place in another realm!

And as I type this right now it is 8:03 pm. Almost perfect timing (late by 3 minutes) to read the prayer and sing!

So I went to do the Crystals reading, now back to post this.

Thank you again all, including for all the comments posted in response.
It could be that (the house in the field) is a fusion of several fields or minds projected in fields, that is to say I have dreamt with Laura and Irj0 taking tests as if I had to pass certain tests where I did well and then I was accepted and it was in the field, is it something astral?
The strange thing was that Irjo was also taking those tests as if he was the 2nd teacher together with Laura...very strange dream.

A: Some yes. Others are gathered energies of place or object.

Q: (L) Place or object. So you're saying that objects can... What kind of objects?

A: Trees, for one.

Q: (L) So natural objects?

Q: (L) So natural objects can concentrate energy such that it forms a thought form?

Q: (L) Okay. And places also?

A: Yes. And some places respond to activities of humans and 2D creatures.

Q: (Joe) That's like Lethbridge, right?

(L) So a place can acquire a concentration of energy because of the actions of humans in that place?

Q: (L) And the same is true for the actions of say, 2D creatures?

A: Yes. Though the latter is less concentrated.

Q: (L) So the imprints of creatures is less concentrated than humans?

This is really interesting, I have been to some places that feel spooky.. and then you find out that something awful took place there. Or some cities you visit are quite simply overwhelming and they "drain" your spirit, NYC is one of such cities that I can't really take for longer than a few hours without feeling completely exhausted.

There was also the case of Elisa Lam, and she was staying at Skid Row, a place that because of the human activities probably has an awfully high concentration of all sorts of energies, which I believe was mentioned previously in on of the sessions, how it made her encounter with the golem all that much easier to happen.

But then there are places where historical events took place that are now abandoned, or reservations and the energy feels more nimble.. and somber but not chaotic. I have visited a fort that was used by the revolutionary forces during the war against England, and the place felt a bit too quiet but also peaceful, considering everything that had gone on there. So I wonder if these energies that get captured by places eventually dissipates, like heat would for instance, or if it is simply overwritten by newer energies of newer events.

On the subject of Elisa Lam, here's the excerpt from the session.
Session Date: November 7th 2015 said:
(Galatea) Ya know the story about Elisa Lam, the girl in the elevator who was hiding from something. Then she went out to talk to it, and she started waving her hands weirdly. So, I wanted to ask what did she see or what was she running from?

[ Elisa Lam Elevator footage
]

A: Golem!

Q: (Galatea) It looked like Gollum?

(L) It's a Jewish monster.

(Pierre) Made from mud.

(Galatea) It was actually a mud monster?

A: Close.

Q: (Galatea) Must freak you out to see that!

(Perceval) Did she herself climb into the water tank?

A: No

Q: (Perceval) How did she get into that water tank?

A: Spacetime distortion.

Q: (Atreides) But a golem is an instrument of revenge created by someone to kill or protect somebody else. So, if it's a golem, who sent it and why was it targeting a Canadian Chinese girl in Los Angeles?

A: Target practice. There is a reason that Galatea thought of it at this moment.

Q: (L) So, we're talking about some kind of thing that blows open realm curtains?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And things come through?

Q: (Atreides) So nobody sent the golem after her?

A: Not specifically.

Q: (L) So, it's just kinda like mothman or something.

(Approaching Infinity) A golem is this Jewish myth kind of thing, and they said target practice...

(L) Don't get stuck on the Jewish myth thing.

(Approaching Infinity) Yeah, but we've talked about energy weapons, and target practice. And Mossad...

(L) Golem, Kabbalists...

(Chu) And two girls missing due to spacetime distortion...

(Andromeda) And funny enough, me and Perceval just watched an episode of the X-Files about a golem a few nights ago.

(L) Oh my god!

(Andromeda) And last night it was about an airplane crash due to alien interference!

(L) Okay, creeped out now... Well, we're gonna...

(Galatea) Wait, when Elisa Lam was moving her hands in this really bizarre way in the elevator video, why was she moving her hands like that?

A: Trying to persuade the creature to leave her alone.

Q: (Perceval) Is something that only she could see?

Q: (Perceval) So, it kind of like created some kind of alternate reality around her, or she was transported into a parallel...

A: Partly.

Q: (Galatea) It was attuned to her specifically.

(Perceval) A bleedthrough, yeah.

(Atreides) So, what did the golem that's not a golem want from her?

A: Energy.

Q: (Galatea) Does that golem live in that specific place, or was that a one-time thing?

A: The location has useful energy patterns for such purposes.

[ Information on the hotel Elisa Lam stayed at: _http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...-the-cecil-hotel/story-fnizu68q-1226813853089 ]

Q: (L) So basically, there are just people who have these things and who like sit in their little control booths or something, and... I mean like all these missing people in this Missing 411 book... Somebody is just frickin' playing with the human race!

Q: (Approaching Infinity) In this latest book, they're going after the best and brightest: athletes, young men that seemed to have promising futures, etc.

A: So, with all of this kind of knowledge, why do you not stay aware of what can be turned against you?

Back
Top Bottom