Can we talk about Andrew Tate

After nearly 6 months in detention Andrew Tate has formally been charged with rape and human trafficking. The manosphere will likely turn itself into a pretzel over this, screaming "Matrix attack!"

On a different note, I was sent this video of Andrew and Tristan claiming they are in fact from another dimension and they got to ours through a wormhole. It's hard for me to say if they're joking or if they're being completely serious. I have heard Andrew claim he was sent by God to save us lesser beings a few times before, but this is a whole new level of grandiosity.

Regardless of who and what this dude is, he is mostly on the mark in this interview (...)

Yeah, he does say quite a lot of stuff I agree with. But he also says (and does) a lot of stuff that makes me wonder why the Romanian authorities have taken so long to press charges. To paraphrase Ben Shapiro's assessment of Andrew Tate, he's right about a lot of his diagnoses, but completely off the mark in his prescriptions. Here's a YT short on that:

And here lies the problem I think, because his supporters tend to explain away his narcissistically driven, often pathological behaviours, while his opponents throw the baby out with the bathwater and reject everything he says. I think he'd benefit from surrounding himself with people who would keep this thinking in check, instead of having an army of followers for whom separating the wheat from the chaff in the phenomenon that is Andrew Tate is a blasphemy against their leader.

Regardless of who and what this dude is, he is mostly on the mark in this interview
I haven't been following this guy and have not really been following this thread but based on the above interview this is my intuitive 'blink' on him. He might say some things that are true but what stands out for me is the way he is saying it. I don't sense any real emotion from him. He may simply be "wired" to speak the way he does. It's just something he can do. But like with a hammer the intent can be used to swing it to help or do harm. I sense the later. He might impress the younger guys with the forcefulness he says things and says things that they are afraid to say (along with all the macho) but my 'blink' is that behind the external facade lies the "heart" of a psychopath. I certainly could be wrong though.

Notice his hand motions and their sudden choppy motions. Also that look in his eyes with the constant stare. Oftentimes the real truth is spoken in gestures and not in words. In fact the universe "speaks" in gestures. Even in mathematics, the universal language, the universe speaks in the language of abstract gesture, the language of the Universal Will.

I quickly pulled this from the web and it seems to me he fits this description on all counts but I still could be wrong since this is only a 'blink'. Fwiw.

What tactics do psychopaths use?

Those high in psychopathy ...
  • Don't see their traits as problematic. ...
  • Don't care about the negative consequences of their actions. ...
  • Try to dominate others. ...
  • Elevate their own devious motivations. ...
  • Try to portray themselves as unusually honest...

Last edited:
Plus, nobody gets that big unless they're doing the work of the matrix in at least some manner. There's a program for everyone.
I have often pondered this idea that no one can make it big like REALLY BIG without aligning to The Control Matrix either consciously or subconsciously. Sometimes I lean towards that being true but I am left wondering why can't someone who is aligned with The Divine Matrix (as I call it but think of it as STO) make it big? In order for this world to change we need both small and big players at every level in one thought but another thought is what Laura said in one of the first Wave books about a wheell/network of people who have different skills can resonate in terms of frequency get together to Network and all these "wheels" are what will create change on the earth. These wheels will then interact with other wheels and become bigger networks like this site has been and is doing.

I guess I answered my own question. The Control Matrix literally controls who gets big in MSM and in order to one must sell their soul. Yet I'd love for anyone to expand on this with their own thoughts/views.

I guess I answered my own question. The Control Matrix literally controls who gets big in MSM and in order to one must sell their soul. Yet I'd love for anyone to expand on this with their own thoughts/views.
Later part of the bolded sentence in quotes seems like an extreme case of STS polarization, which I think is not a very usual thing happening in our world.
For example, I see a lot of psychos casting large shadows and appearing rather big in the media-information space, and going with the 'broken OP' interpretation of their 'essence', there would no 'soul' to sell to begin with to achieve such perceived bigness. Also, some of the people that got to be big in public information space, with their expressed ideas influencing the public perception and thought, could have been just used to disseminate wanted material, while in fact like step-dancingly following the script playing on the (narcissistic) wounding buttons of their psyche/subconscious or soul, which might be in part the case with DeSouza mentioned in the latest session with the Cs.
So, 'selling the soul' -> 'get to appear big' seems to be a bit constraining view, leaving out of perception quite a portion of possibilities what could actually be in reality. OSIT.

Perhaps a full re-reading of this thread may be in order. Specifically this post Can we talk about Andrew Tate
I missed that post but I am gonna be the devil’s advocate here - what if that video is heavily edited? in fact he mentions this in the interview with Tucker.
Yeah the jury is still out on this guy, I personally find his demeanour and way of expression largely annoying but after watching this and some other interviews I can get past that and I am sympathetic to most of what he is saying.

I feel sympathetic to him after this interview
If you look at his interview with Carlson he says the right things but if you look at his eyes and his presentation it seems to me, with his James Bond tough guy persona he has Carlson hypnotized to like him.

I read this thread and judging from his past actions (Ok, if they are true) then I'd say that he is in his heart of hearts, beneath the personality, he's a pimp. Just as many preachers pimp "god" for power and personal gain, Tate pimps the truth.

Last edited:
I have often pondered this idea that no one can make it big like REALLY BIG without aligning to The Control Matrix either consciously or subconsciously. Sometimes I lean towards that being true but I am left wondering why can't someone who is aligned with The Divine Matrix (as I call it but think of it as STO) make it big? In order for this world to change we need both small and big players at every level in one thought but another thought is what Laura said in one of the first Wave books about a wheell/network of people who have different skills can resonate in terms of frequency get together to Network and all these "wheels" are what will create change on the earth. These wheels will then interact with other wheels and become bigger networks like this site has been and is doing.

I would say that the control matrix tries to gate keep really big time success and for the most part does so very well but I can’t help but see some exceptions. Obviously I can’t look at the souls of these examples but I think the content of their work speaks for themselves.
As far as “mega rich” goes I think of the success that Pink Floyd had and the influence they had/have. My guess is that their content went over the heads of those who moderate what music gets amplified to the masses and they ended up promoting music that speaks to the soul. Next we could think of Jordan Peterson who actually made a name for himself due to the control matrix trying to throttle him early on, which backfired gloriously.

Generally I think you are right but maybe what it takes to really “make it” in this system is to either fly under their radar (Pink Floyd), or counter the system’s attacks with a sort of STO judo in a way that generates more than could have been imagined without any system interference (Jordan Peterson). I could probably list others but those two are the only that popped into my head.

On a side note I like to think the reason why I don’t have much is because I’m such a threat to the control matrix that they have made sure I’ll never make it big…yeah, that must be it 🤔

If you look at his interview with Carlson he says the right things but if you look at his eyes and his presentation it seems to me, with his James Bond tough guy persona he has Carlson hypnotized to like him.

I read this thread and judging from his past actions (Ok, if they are true) then I'd say that he is in his heart of hearts, beneath the personality, he's a pimp. Just as many preachers pimp "god" for power. and personal gain, Tate pimps the truth.
Yeah we’ve established from the beginning that his persona is questionable to say the least.
However I can be sympathetic to most of the things he says here, they ring true to me.
Even if the messenger is a pimp - the truth is being delivered so I guess that is most important. I think it is also important that there are people who publicly stand up to trans humanism agenda and narrative, he will play his part with certain audiences. And since the battle is so big every little helps OSIT.

I would say that the control matrix tries to gate keep really big time success and for the most part does so very well but I can’t help but see some exceptions. Obviously I can’t look at the souls of these examples but I think the content of their work speaks for themselves.
As far as “mega rich” goes I think of the success that Pink Floyd had and the influence they had/have. My guess is that their content went over the heads of those who moderate what music gets amplified to the masses and they ended up promoting music that speaks to the soul. Next we could think of Jordan Peterson who actually made a name for himself due to the control matrix trying to throttle him early on, which backfired gloriously.

Generally I think you are right but maybe what it takes to really “make it” in this system is to either fly under their radar (Pink Floyd), or counter the system’s attacks with a sort of STO judo in a way that generates more than could have been imagined without any system interference (Jordan Peterson). I could probably list others but those two are the only that popped into my head.

On a side note I like to think the reason why I don’t have much is because I’m such a threat to the control matrix that they have made sure I’ll never make it big…yeah, that must be it 🤔
I deeply enjoyed reading your response as I have listened to a lot of Pink Flyod and Jordan Peterson. You made valid points about each as well because I also do believe that for the most part the Control Matrix is amazing at gate keeping yet they cannot completely which is shown through your examples!

It blows my mind a bit that The Wave books and Cassieopean website hasn't blown up even more than it already has yet I am thankful for how much networking has and is happening for this website. Maybe in certain cases not being BIG TIME successful has major cons as well, which even Jordan Peterson has experience

Back
Top Bottom