Can we talk about Andrew Tate

The whole "rich people might not be as smart as you just they work harder". What does that actually mean other than being a meme that slips easily off the tongue. Plenty of people work really hard and are still dirt poor or else just coping. it's a nonsense. Now, if he was saying "work smarter" or "have a plan with possibilities and work the plan", well maybe it is more tenable. But the whole trope "you need to work harder" is just designed to lead people into his lair for entrapment, as the clear implicastion is that he will be your saviour and show you how it is done. I've heard so much of this sort of nonsense from business motivational speakers, all keen to sell you their book, course, system. Just seems like more of the same.

The whole "rich people might not be as smart as you just they work harder". What does that actually mean other than being a meme that slips easily off the tongue. Plenty of people work really hard and are still dirt poor or else just coping. it's a nonsense. Now, if he was saying "work smarter" or "have a plan with possibilities and work the plan", well maybe it is more tenable. But the whole trope "you need to work harder" is just designed to lead people into his lair for entrapment, as the clear implicastion is that he will be your saviour and show you how it is done. I've heard so much of this sort of nonsense from business motivational speakers, all keen to sell you their book, course, system. Just seems like more of the same.
Spellbinding!

Yeah the guy who wanted to hire me to sell vacuums door to door when I was 22 years old told me I could make thousands a week too, just had to put in the work. Andrew Tate has some beachfront property in Arizona that might interest you as well.

If so, it could just be the way he was raised. He may have a naturally 'tough' temperament, coupled with childhood experiences.

I think the way he was raised is most of what makes him who he is today. He had an abusive father who was seldom there and a not very pleasant mother, apparently. He's an angry man who is seeking revenge on the world and anyone who doesn't do what he wants. He picks on women because he can more easily manipulate and control them, but with his HU he also seeks to manipulate men and encourage them to feel the same way about life and the people in it as he does. He claims he's "outside the matrix", yet he's clearly massively stuck in it.

Yeah, I'm not buying it. That's too cozy a narrative. Tate has a history that is pretty public and well-known. That doesn't mean that some pressure wasn't put on the Romanian authorities to do something about him, but he's guilty as charged, IMO.

He's been doing a pretty good job at self-snitching. He basically corroborated most of the current accusations against him in the below video. Some of the snippets apparently come from Tate's Hustler University content and they're not even the worst I've seen. So yeah, I agree with the 'guilty as charged' verdict. The manosphere gang are really taking selection and substitution of data to a hardcore level if they seriously believe he's as pure and innocent as they claim to believe he is.

As the men in the video point out, the fact that he's talking about it doesn't necessarily mean he's really done it but he sure has made the investigators' job easier.

Last edited:
According to tabloids and his own representatives he has lung cancer but he is denying it.

In case anyone needs a laugh, here's my favourite Andrew Tate video. My personal winner is number 3 ;-)

LOL!!! You cracked me up, Ant22.

Why do I get the feeling he moves in a very feminine ways with all the hip swings?

Not a very masculine dancing from someone claiming to be the "top G" whatever that means.

As far as Tate is concerned, I concur with Joe's opinion expressed 4 posts before mine.

I find him more narcissistic than psychopathic and a product of his upbringing with a lack of father's presence and possibly "troubled" mother. He is also missing a lot of understanding of the matrix control system. Sure, he sees parts of it, but I do not think he is aware how deep it goes. He is missing the point that in this reality there are no free people. We can only choose the degree to which we are enslaved, but we cannot really, as of yet, remove ourselves entirely from the matrix control. Whoever claims they escaped the matrix is obviously delussional at best.

Still it is a good show and entertaining to boot...

He's a bit of a wanker but some of what he says is true and some is most likely satire (the over the top stuff). The cam girls thing women will do stuff like that now because it easy money if ya they don't think about long term repercussions (not being able to walk down the street. more difficulty finding a reasonable long term partner and when/if they have kids the crap the kids would cop at school). Its not so much him but also that people let him become wealthy through questionable business. If their is a demand someone will cash in on the supply side.

The BBC sent a badly prepared journalist to interview Andrew Tate. This clear attempt at a hit piece is just going to bolster the Andrew Tate fanbase as far as I can see.
Yeah, they will bolster his popularity then make him do something very questionable or outrageous and then use it to attack masculinity even more call any expression of masculinity toxic and unacceptable. I see where it is going.

I recently watched Surviving R. Kelly describing the tactics used by the now incarcerated singer to groom and abuse his victims, and what caught my attention was the similarities between both R. Kelly's and Tate's cases.

The first one is their choice of women: submissive, doing what they're told, responsive to guidance. There's nothing wrong with that in principle, but there's a difference between wanting traditional/conservative relationship dynamics (as opposed to a modern/liberal one) and looking for someone who's easy to manipulate.

In one episode the narrator of the docuseries descries how such grooming works in practice: when in a group of women certain covert commands are given that on the surface seem to be innocent requests for a favour, such as fetching something, but then they get more and more pushy. Women who respond to this and obey are then identified as potential targets. And when watching that part of the series I was reminded of a video I once bumped into on YouTube where Tate was taking part in a podcast and he acted in a similar way towards one of the girls there. E.g. putting his finger on his mouth and signalling to her to be quiet and she obeyed despite the fact that she was actually quite loud and mouthy before he zoomed in on her.

Then there are his claims that apart from the initial accusers (whom he calls liars) there have been no other women who have come forward to testify against him. In the video posted above by The Mechanic he makes this claim too, saying that thousands of women he knows have been approached and/or interrogated, but none of them chose to press charges. But if R. Kelly's story is anything to go by, that doesn't necessarily mean he's innocent. R. Kelly was able to avoid getting caught despite running what amounted to a sex cult for decades.

The fact that there are no women coming out against him reminds me of another part of Surviving R. Kelly: firstly, a lot of them had been paid for their silence in exchange for an NDA over the years prior to his final arrest. His lawyer took care of that. Secondly, back in 2019 when the singer was formally accused for the final time, two of his victims went on national television to publicly defend him, state that there was no abuse involved, they were with him willingly, and that their parents were liars, kicking up a fuss and wrongfully accusing R. Kelly to make money out of it. Here's the interview where they say that:

Kind of reminds me of this statement from a woman whom Diicot put on the file at Tate's victim:

And coming back to R. Kelly's 2019 "defenders", they later detailed his abusive behaviour, admitted that they were brainwashed into normalising his abuse, and coached to say what they said back in 2019. Here are their testimonials:

Another thing is that Tate's army of defenders keeps repeating that those women were always able to leave, that no one kept them there against their will. But walls and locks may have been emotional and mental rather than physical, because in both cases the victims were in love with their abusers. Tate has said in his interviews that his girlfriends weren't allowed out, but they didn't even want to leave the house anyway.

In Surviving R. Kelly, one of the girls' mother manages to track her daughter's whereabouts after a few years of no contact. She comes to the hotel the daughter is staying at to get her out, but the girl doesn't want to go. The mother eventually manages to convince her and they both leave. But after a short while the girl went back to R. Kelly again. She came back to her mother on her own a short while later telling her that the previous time she hadn't really made her own decision to leave. She wanted to go back to R. Kelly to finally make the decision for herself. So she wasn't locked up there if she could come and go like that - and neither are Tate's webcam girls.

Another similarity is the fact that R. Kelly's victims said that all that abuse seemed normal to them while they were there. That he was very good at normalising what he was doing to them. Which was easy to do given that they had little-to-no contact with the outside world and their families, and hardly any life experience since they usually met him when they were still teenagers (both Tate brothers have a strong preference for very young girls, often teenagers). I'm not sure how real this is but, someone shared allegedly leaked messages between one of the girls who triggered the investigation and her parents. I guess it may or may not be genuine, but the fact that the victim mentions presence of other girls who were there to normalise taking clothes off on camera caught my attention.

I thought this was crude satire because if ya ever saw an woman with intent holding a knife ya wouldn't be laughing. Its even more scary than a dude with a knife.
It probably isn't wise to post stuff like that in the current time with morels being shaky amongst the people and a godless west.
Still a questionable business model doesn't amount to human trafficking. If he is guilty of keeping cam girl slaves the truth will be evident eventually.

Back
Top Bottom