Session 30 December 2023

Wooow! well, like everyone, I'm really happy and shocked for conversation with Pierre.

I was so happy and at the same time scared me a little, to read about "Glory is coming for all", considering that to get to something like this, something very big and chaotic would have to happen previously, or maybe not... I don't know, but for the same reason, I'm working on balance and non-expectation in this regard.

The mention made by C's about Paul's letter It made me remember a neighbor and "sister" of the Church, that with my family and I attended when I was a child, the Sister Sara, who gave me a children's book, with the teachings of Paul, because the idea of "God" scared me, sometimes I would wake up screaming at night calling for my mother because I was terrified that God would know what I was thinking, and that weren't very "innocent" or pures thoughts :lol: because I was entering a pre-adolescence stage (approximately 11 years old). So more than ever I commit to returning to the teachings of Saint Paul and the letter, to cleanse so much garbage from my mind, thank you. 🙌

Finally, I just want to say thanks, thanks, infinite thanks! to Divine Cosmic Mind, C's, Laura, the all Chateau team, and everyone, the entire FOTCM, and Pierre of course, for this fabulous gift from Heaven. :-)🙏

Thank you for the very uplifting session and best wishes to the chateau team for 2024! Glad that Pierre is doing well on his ‘vacation’ from this madness and grateful for the insights from the other side :-) As far as ‘cleansing’, couldn’t stop thinking about that scene with washing machines and household appliances put out on the street in ‘The Green Beautiful’ film. Maybe the cleansing is an en-masse rejection of the old system?

Well if you look up the topic of Spirit Attachments or Laura's Knowledge And Being videos, you'll see that souls can be stuck in 3D and attach to people. They didn't "go into the light".
I understand that, is just that, since he was already in 5D according to the C's in last session, I thought that those already there (5D) had "gone into the light". Thus my comment or wondering.

Brilliant session, thank you! Good to hear about Pierre.

Q: (Joe) And when you look around, what's your environment like?

A: (Pierre) Fields and mountains and little houses and castles.

Q: (L) So in other words, what you're seeing in your environment is what you're used to, what you like, what you imagine Heaven to be like. Is that it?

A: (Pierre) Yes.
Reminds me of Gandalf's description of the "Far Green Country" in LOTR. That's not so bad, eh? :-)

Really beautiful session, many thanks for sharing.

Its perhaps wishful thinking on my part, but that session left me with the impression that we (as in humanity) may yet avoid a cosmic house cleaning in the shape of a cometary bombardment. Whereas I understood from past sessions (and the research) that it was already in train. Can anybody share some insight in that regard? I'd be relieved if that were the case - reading the Randall Carlson thread 'clarified' the scale and scope of those events and frankly its unimaginable chaos, and an event I cannot long for even if our realm is patently in need of it.

After reading this session last night, I've had one of my most peaceful days (within) in a long time. I can't help but ascribe that to the communication with Pierre, and the reassurance one feels that this 'veil of tears' may be followed by a restful interim state.

Thanks once again, you guys are different class.

The C's mention of Paul's letter about love at the end, is a beautiful and uplifting reminder to reflect on and to help shed those things which we hitherto have taken to be of importance but which we will not need to carry with us where we are going.

I think it was basically a reminder to be loving, and "being loving" means:

enduring long
being patient and kind
never envious or jealous;
not boastful or vainglorious
not conceited, arrogant and inflated with pride
not rude or acting unbecomingly
not insisting on our own rights or our own way
not self-seeking
not touchy or resentful
taking no account of the evil done to us – paying no attention to a suffered wrong.
not rejoicing at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoicing when right and truth prevail.
bearing up under anything and everything that comes
ever ready to believe the best of every person,
hopeful under all circumstances
enduring everything without weakening.

Love never fails, never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end.

I remember the beginning of a session 09-18-2021 where the contemplation of creation was mentioned and related to the parable of the sower and the cleansing.

Q: (L) Today is September 18, 2021. The usual suspects: [Review of those present] Okay, let's begin. Hello. Is anybody out there?

A: Gloriaea in excelsis!

Q: (L) Is that your name?

A: First part will serve.

Q: (L) So, Gloriaea. And you just added the 'in excelsis' to that?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) We already had a Gloriaea at the board.

(L) It's from a song.

(Chu) It's a latin thing.

["Gloria in excelsis Deo" is Latin for "Glory to God in the highest"]
(L) So, as Gaby pointed out, what I said before the session is a question. I can't think of a specific question that I want to ask, except for the fact that I feel the need for a session because things are so strange. I feel this building sensation of inner stress - like a tension. Waiting for the other shoe to drop. Something like that. So, what's going on?

A: Now would be a good time to ponder the lessons contained in the Parable of the Sower.

[Summary]

The Parable of the Sower (sometimes called the Parable of the Soils) is a parable of Jesus found in Matthew 13:1–23, Mark 4:1–20, Luke 8:4–15 and the extra-canonical Gospel of Thomas.[1]

Again Jesus began to teach by the lake. The crowd that gathered around him was so large that he got into a boat and sat in it out on the lake, while all the people were along the shore at the water’s edge. He taught them many things by parables, and in his teaching said: “Listen! A farmer went out to sow his seed. As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants, so that they did not bear grain. Still other seed fell on good soil. It came up, grew and produced a crop, some multiplying thirty, some sixty, some a hundred times.”

Then Jesus said, “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear.”

When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. He told them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that,“‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!’”

Then Jesus said to them, “Don’t you understand this parable? How then will you understand any parable? The farmer sows the word. Some people are like seed along the path, where the word is sown. As soon as they hear it, Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them. Others, like seed sown on rocky places, hear the word and at once receive it with joy. But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away. Still others, like seed sown among thorns, hear the word; but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful. Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop—some thirty, some sixty, some a hundred times what was sown.”

Q: (L) Well, I wrote about it in From Paul to Mark. There was somebody who was giving a really interesting interpretation whose work I cited. It was his deduction from his analysis of the text that the Parable of the Sower was one of the secrets of the Kingdom of God which was that there were different types of human beings and that they simply were that way by their very nature. But at the same time, the wiles of the devil were always working, too. So there are people of different types. Any further comment on that? We can discuss it on the forum.

A: These are the times that try men's souls. And perhaps now you can understand the full meaning of that statement. Some souls do not do well under stress and pressure and the human system is constructed to alleviate stress by whatever means necessary.

I think it was basically a reminder to be loving, and "being loving" means:

enduring long
being patient and kind
never envious or jealous;
not boastful or vainglorious
not conceited, arrogant and inflated with pride
not rude or acting unbecomingly
not insisting on our own rights or our own way
not self-seeking
not touchy or resentful
taking no account of the evil done to us – paying no attention to a suffered wrong.
not rejoicing at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoicing when right and truth prevail.
bearing up under anything and everything that comes
ever ready to believe the best of every person,
hopeful under all circumstances
enduring everything without weakening.

Love never fails, never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end.
I think it is another way for the C's to highlight the importance of raising our frequency vibration as those qualities are those describing an STO way of being and are more aligned with spirit than of the 'flesh'.

Back
Top Bottom