Session 30 December 2023

Astonishing to be in this position, reading the words of Pierre. I often have to remind myself I am not going mad, the rest of the world is mad. It's amazing.

I thought “stampeded” was an interesting word to use and I feel like there’s something literal about it. I don’t know, but it stands out.

Me too. It reminds me firstly of this:

A: No. Keep looking and listening.

Q: (L) Well we plan to. What is going to happen with the Middle-eastern situation; this Afghanistan or whatever?

A: Herding of population to much finer order of control.

Q: (L) What is the purpose of this control; this increasing control.

A: Preparation for war in Palestine.

When you are herding and you want to get everything moving, you might create a stampede which is chaotic but accelerates the process. A desperate act. It could relate to mass migration but I think it's more likely to be metaphorical, vectoring and controlling thoughts and emotions somewhere.

Thank you so much Laura and team for this most amazing "St. Pierre", Cs session. So heartwarming and so good to know he is well.

(Joe) What do you perceive as your future? What's going to happen? What future changes await?
A: (Pierre) Glory is coming for all. That is all I can perceive.
So many of us will remember Pierre´s words in our hearts, through all the coming atrocities.

When Pierre talks about "constantly trying to communicate but it is not so simple", I wondered if he maybe also refers to this:

A: Be aware that your own group is under scrutiny and subject to attack if all are not fully aware and communicating. It would be helpful for all of you to read Paul's letter about love a few times per week and ponder each aspect in relation to yourself and others. Times ahead are going to be shocking and unstable. Hold fast to your network and do not allow yourselves to be stampeded or externally driven. Ask when needed and we will be here. Peace be with you. Goodbye.
That is so much to ponder upon, to be aware of scrutiny and attack and help is provided by St. Paul, his letter about love! - to be read several times a week, each aspect in relation to ourself and others. (Will be done :)

When you are herding and you want to get everything moving, you might create a stampede which is chaotic but accelerates the process. A desperate act. It could relate to mass migration but I think it's more likely to be metaphorical, vectoring and controlling thoughts and emotions somewhere.
Brings back terrifying memories...
Scar sets a trap for Simba and Mufasa, luring Simba into a gorge and having the hyenas drive a large herd of wildebeest into a stampede to trample him. Mufasa saves Simba but winds up hanging perilously from the gorge's edge; he begs for Scar's help, but Scar throws Mufasa back into the stampede to his death. Scar tricks Simba into believing that the event was his fault and tells him to leave the kingdom and never return. He then orders the hyenas to kill Simba, who escapes. Unaware of Simba's survival, Scar tells the pride that the stampede killed both his brother and nephew and steps forward as the new king, allowing the hyenas into the Pride Lands.

But the stampede can also turn against its master if he is not careful...
Grashopper Leader: "There was that ant that stood up to me."
Grasshopper 1: "Yeah, but we can forget about him!"
Grasshopper 2: "Yeah, it was just one ant."
Grasshopper Leader: "One ant! Yeah, you're right! It's just one ant!"
Grasshopper 1: "Yeah, boss. They're puny!"
Grasshopper Leader: "Puny. Say, let's pretend this grain is a puny little ant."

[Throws one grain]
Grasshopper Leader: "Did that hurt?"
Grasshopper 1: "Nope."
Grasshopper Leader: "Well, how about this one?"
[Throws a few more Grains]
Grasshopper 1: "Are you kidding?"
Grasshopper Leader: "Well, how about this?"
[Releases the entire container holdings millions of Grains... screaming. Three grasshoppers questioning the Leader are buried under the flood of Grains]
Grasshopper Leader: "You let one ant stand up to us, then they all might stand up. Those puny little ants outnumber us a hundred to one. And if they ever figure that out, there goes our way of life! It's not about food. It's about keeping those ants in line."

Darkness generates chaos to stay in power, but Light can emerge from chaos in very unexpected ways!

Session 28 October 2023
(L) Anything else? No. Okay. So if there's anything else we need to know, consider the open question asked.

A: Sit tight. Good things can come out of chaos. Goodbye.

It could also refer to political or national group thought or group ideologies. The PTB use psychological warfare to manage the “herd”. We saw that with covid, they used fear which basically caused the herd to stampede into the direction they wanted. When I view the whole woke agenda, that’s what I see too but not on as such a large scale and potentially the “backlash” or anti-woke response could be manipulated through the same means that created the woke. There appear to be quite a few dodgy characters in the anti-woke crew, it’s maybe something to be aware of that they could use the very valid backlash for their own agenda, leading to more censorship and more control.

Or we are about to be presented with something else on the level of covid mass psychosis that instills fear. Which is why I think it’s always important to be reviewing our own thinking and to try prevent new ideologies forming that could be directed by outside forces. Honestly I think it’s just a reminder to watch with a birds eyeview of world events and to not get emotionally attached to these 3D “herding” mechanisms.

For example there is a great lesson in learning to hold the type of love Paul speaks of in one’s heart all while watching the atrocities happening in Palestine. Many people are either putting their heads in the sand because they can’t handle the truth, they don’t want to know so they shut it out. Others are wallowing in the suffering, the trauma, breeding anger and hate, being pulled into an abyss. So yeah, “herding” could be into such a state of darkness that one is herded right into the abyss, either through lying to oneself and against one’s soul like Jordon Peterson or maybe through an imbalance where through watching the truth of our reality play out we hold too much anger and hate in our hearts instead of love. I’m not saying to love the evil ones, I’m saying hold love in your heart as the dominant emotion/frequency in defiance of their evil. It’s a tricky lesson but I think it’s key to getting through the chaos to the glory that Pierre speaks of.

P.S Thank you Pierre. I really loved reading that you are so happy on the other side. You are an inspiration, to put in super efforts in the face of great obstacles, to be light hearted in the face of great suffering and most of all to endeavor to be of service to others as you have been of great service to so many.

Thank you Laura, thank you Cs, thank you forum for all your sharing of knowledge and community building in the face of chaos.

Thank you Laura and crew for the wonderful session. Pierre's 5D description is wonderful.

Though we don't know what exactly what this glory (to people on the planet and solar system) means, but news of possible positive outcome is always good. I guess, In 4D STO/STS battles over 3D resources, STO success rate is not that great under usual circumstances. This time they will have good success in waking up the population and that will be example (or template) for other "times" (dimensions, cycles, universes, timelines etc.)
(L) But anyway, it has been one hell of a year, and I think we all know that, as I have said on many occasions, it can't go on forever. I mean, it just keeps getting worse and worse, but it can't go on forever. Andromeda wants to know when it's gonna come to a head?

A: First there must be a cleansing.

Q: (L) And what exactly is a cleansing?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (L) Will this cleansing occur in 2024?

A: In spaces.

Q: (L) "In spaces"... You mean like in some places and not others?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay, so it'll be spotty at the beginning?

9-january-2005
Q: (L) Regarding the recent earthquake and tsunami, there is a huge buzz on the net that this was not a natural phenomenon. Some say it could have been a meteor; others say it was a US nuke; others say it was India and Israel playing around in deep sea trenches. Then there is the speculation on an EM weapon of some description. The New agers are saying it was the start of the final 'Earth Changes". So what really caused this earthquake that happened one year minus one hour after the earthquake in Iran?

A: Pressure in earth. Not any of the proferred suggestions. But remember that the human cycle mirrors the cycle of catastrophe and human mass consciousness plays a part.

Q: In what way does mass consciousness play a part?

A: When those with higher centers are blocked from full manifestation of creative energy, that energy must go somewhere. If you cannot create "without" you create "within".
I guess, In 2004, the "blockage" is over post 911 propaganda and mostly it is in West, though tsunami happened in Asia.

The current Israeli propaganda over Gaza is shame to human basic intelligence (even a small kid from any where can see what a BS it is), but world can't do any thing. If we look at the WORLDWIDE anger currently over Gaza situation and its effect on the planet it is scary to imagine. Added to that we are in the Wave and its accentuates the feelings big time. It reminds me of all those C's predictions like 10.4 Richter scale earthquakes , 150 meter tsunami's etc.
4-july-1998
A: In Florida now, where to next? How about a shattering subduction quake in Pacific Northwest of U.S.? We estimate 10.4 on the Richter scale. We have warned of Rainier. Imagine a 150 meter high tsunami in Puget Sound...
Hopefully, it shall pass too.

Wow what an amazing session, thank you so much for the energy that goes into this - from both realms. How cool for us all to witness a conversation from the other side with someone we are so familiar with.

Pierre, thank you for your continual service. I remember the C's saying at some stage that sometimes when people pass they do so to pave the way for others (my words, not exactly theirs but it was along those lines).

Whatever comes in the future, this connection with Pierre and knowing that he is safe and happy is truly a gift for this group.

This session is just the perfect blend of love, hope and enlightenment amongst the chaos.

I've printed out Paul's love letter and hung it on my bedroom wall, thank you :love:

It could also refer to political or national group thought or group ideologies. The PTB use psychological warfare to manage the “herd”. We saw that with covid, they used fear which basically caused the herd to stampede into the direction they wanted. When I view the whole woke agenda, that’s what I see too but not on as such a large scale and potentially the “backlash” or anti-woke response could be manipulated through the same means that created the woke. There appear to be quite a few dodgy characters in the anti-woke crew, it’s maybe something to be aware of that they could use the very valid backlash for their own agenda, leading to more censorship and more control.

Or we are about to be presented with something else on the level of covid mass psychosis that instills fear. Which is why I think it’s always important to be reviewing our own thinking and to try prevent new ideologies forming that could be directed by outside forces. Honestly I think it’s just a reminder to watch with a birds eyeview of world events and to not get emotionally attached to these 3D “herding” mechanisms.

As with anything C's say, it's usually multifaceted but I was thinking along the same lines, and especially crowd psychology as talked about by Gustav Le Bon. The concept of 'pendulums' also comes to mind.

From session on February 22nd, 2020:

(L) Things are getting nutty, ya know? It's getting really weird. So, just as a little reminder to myself about what it is that we're supposed to be doing... [laughter]

A: FRV modulation and synching!

Q: (L) So in other words, we're supposed to be modulating our FRV - i.e. our receivership capability - by work on the self, and synchronizing with all of the members of the group in order to... what?

A: Anchor the frequency of the new reality.

Q: (L) So in other words, there are a number of possible new realities and it depends on either... Okay, is it that a group can anchor a frequency and thereby determine the template of the new reality for all?

A: Not exactly. Determines which branch you will move to.

Q: (L) So anchoring a frequency as a group in a sense is not exactly like creating the new reality... It's more like choosing. Is that it?

A: Yes yes yes

Q: (L) So it's all a question of choice. What reality do you want to experience? And therefore you modify your FRV or you get into association with others of the FRV you think is the right one or desirable or whatever. And then you all start vibrating together. Well, in this Reality Transfer book we just read, he talks about these pendulums and what you are saying sounds sort of like what he describes as a pendulum. He doesn't talk about what they are, but he thinks that all pendulums are bad or evil .

A: He is wrong. Dead wrong.

Q: (L) So some of these pendulum-type attractors can be good?

A: Essential in fact. One must choose.

Q: (L) Well, choosing makes me think of what the Apostle Paul was saying when he talked about making... I mean, basically what it amounted to was making your choices based on the unseen world or on unseen realities. In a funny sort of way, today I had like a little realization because I was trying to understand why for Paul, the death of his Christ or the crucifixion was THE most important thing. For him it was the death, not the resurrection. It finally occurred to me that the reason it was so important was because - and this is according to Paul - his Christ went to his death with absolute faith even in the face of everything being wrong and against him. The way it's depicted in the Gospel of Mark, not only did the disciples not understand, not only is he abused, tortured, and rejected by literally everybody... I mean, everybody flees from him in the Gospel of Mark, which is the first gospel. Everybody. There are no women at the cross. There are no supporters. There's nobody. He did that willingly - the way it's depicted, and it's an allegory - because his faith in the unseen necessity and the other world and what would happen after the death was so strong he could and would do it. It was a matter of this faith that what was unseen was more real and lasting that the seen reality. Am I right? Seeing the unseen is the key?

Q: (L) So Paul was concerned with restoring humanity to the Edenic state. He uses the symbol as one man, the First Adam, and death came to all. And then by one man life came to all. It struck me that the possibility... Well, what the C's have said is that when the Fall happened, it happened to everyone. It wasn't just like one person. It happened to everyone. So it seems to me that this primal man that is Adam is a representation of all. It's not just one man that caused everybody to go kaflooey. And they've said that it was the female energy consorted with the STS reality. Is that what we're looking at here, only the reversal of the process? In other words, a group of people that have that kind of faith that in the face of everything being literally awful as it is in our world today, that they still have faith in the other reality, they still have faith in doing good, doing right, being loving, that they do not buy into the whole Darwinian materialistic thing, and basically they don’t believe those lies and by those means they are able to, at a certain point in time that Paul called the culmination of the ages, be restored to this Edenic state... in other words a 4D STO reality. Am I interpreting that correctly?

A: Oh that was beautiful!! We are impressed!

Maybe the last part is what Pierre was referring to as 'Glory'.

Thank you for the session, I'm glad to hear everything went well with Pierre's transition!

Knowing how people think, I imagine lots would be enamored by tall blond aliens just because of their looks. If they presented themselves as reptiles or grays the masses would be more inclined to feel threatened. Consider how they look up to celebrities, or how people tend to vote for young, good-looking politicians. Sadly, the very basic understanding that one should judge others by their actions and not their words or looks has not really been learned by most.
I fully agree. Our society is so engineered to be enamoured of physical beauty that this is sure to be a hit with the vast majority. Hopefully many will see it as a Trojan horse type scenario but that remains to be seen. At least for us, forewarned is forearmed.

What a truly lovely session for the end of the year. It gives us hope for the future even through all the awfulness that has happened in 2023. How wonderful to know that Pierre is safe and is going to be standing with us even from 5D. His descriptions of his new environment were fascinating It almost makes one want to be there but perhaps not for a little while yet. There is still much work to be done here to keep the beacon shining. Huge thanks to the C's, Laura and the team for bringing us this session. I continue to have comfort in the thought that despite the horrors of what 2024 will bring, we are all here at this time, at this place, because we chose to be....

Thank you for this extraordinary session, especially the conversation with Pierre. Sadly, most people today don't understand what it means to have faith or do not understand the meaning of the word love.
But it is very encouraging to hear that things are rapidly changing and the consciousness of the people is changing.
I remember that once C's said something like for people to wake up they need to suffer or something like that, I don't remember the exact words.
Well, there is more than enough suffering in the world today and people may start to see the real reality they live in, not the one they are told and manipulated to believe.

Back
Top Bottom