Session 9 March 2024

Hmmm, cosmic event of some sort, although the C's didn't infer natural or did they? They did say 4th STS therefore righting an imbalance doesn't seem to me in the game plan. Maybe I'm over thinking or missed something but I did immediately think about the tidbit or information given in the book Art Bell and Whitney Strieber wrote that was influenced by 4th STS and somewhat factual according to the C's. Is this what the remote viewers are seeing with the bodies stacked up? Kinda does look as though the change is accelerating and from one point of view not in a good way.

They didn't specifically say either way. I was having a hard time even imagining anything deliberately done by them that would need us to watch the skies, seas and land. But other examples of these events (9/11, JFK) were obviously using human agents. I'm keeping an open mind!

Thank you for the new session! The meth questions had me laughing. I’m surprised they haven’t been giving Old Joe uppers this whole time. Maybe his heart is too weak so they’re just saving them for the once a year public address.

Adderall is the most commonly used form of prescription meth I believe. But the thought of the secret service handing him a crack pipe is hilarious.

Thanks for the long and information-packed session.
Q: (L) Is it 4D STS?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) What is it, Laura? What is it then?

(Niall) A space threat?

A: Watch the skies and land and oceans.

Q: (L) Well, that's everything.

(Andromeda) But mostly natural.

(Niall) Earth changes.

(Andromeda) Except for possibly an alien invasion.
A few possibilities for the programming change:
  • Initiative with now tested DEW weapons on a global scale with the intention of blaming climate change/humans.
  • Alien invasion replete with Neliphim, undergrounders, and/or 'Nordic Saviors', (possibly from climate change threats as Ryan mentioned).
  • Some sort of false flag to be blamed on Russia as an excuse to start the much-wished-for hostilities between Russia and Europe/The West.
  • Some combination of some or all of these events, or something else - so literally anything.
Who can wait while the mud settles? - as Lau Tzu would say. We can probably expect something new to be afraid of or hyped-up fear-mongering about climate change.

Keep popcorn stores dry.

That program change the Cs referred to sure is intriguing. First, the fact that it is somehow represented or codified by a sequence of numbers makes you wonder if it refers to something essential or intrinsic about the nature of the Universe. Can all things and events be reduced to numerical relations - sequences, formulas, equations, etc? Or is this code something that those performing the change in the program (i.e. 4d STS in this case) refer to or use to 'input' into the Earth control system?

Second, what is this change about? They mentioned it was related to geopolitics, Ukraine and Russia. And it's certainly 'out of the ordinary', or contrary to what one would expect, that suddenly NATO seems more willing to confront Russia directly. At least France, Macron in particular, that pathetic creature with delusions of grandure, is picking a fight. And you wouldn't expect it, I think, because the most sensible thing to do would be to refrain from risking WWIII and nuclear war. So they recently realized that Russia won, and they're having a hard time digesting that. But having NATO troops fight Russia directly still sounds like a very reckless move, even for them crazy elites.

But the Cs added that it wasn't really about the machinations of the Western elites, but 4D STS. So I'm guessing 4D STS didn't quite like Russia winning in Ukraine either because it somehow messes a timeline they preferred. But instead of simply letting their 3D counterparts handle it, they are planning something of a more 'cosmic' nature, or related to 'Earth changes' which is what 'paying attention to the land, ocean and skies' sounds to me. Whatever that is, it will presumably kick-in a chain of events that will involve geopolitics, society and even the release of a virus eventually ("Not yet") that they expect will result in a more favourable outcome for them.

It does sound kind of desperate. And so does Macron, actually. 🤔

Can all things and events be reduced to numerical relations - sequences, formulas, equations, etc?
4N5W3R = Y35. 😉
Q: Good. Now, at some point you said when we asked about the Ra Material, you gave the number that it was 63 per cent accurate. Do you confirm this now?
A: Yes.

Q: Now, I want to know exactly how you got this number 63, how you computed it, why is it 63 and not 62 or 64?
A: The divination process always breaks down to mathematical processes, as this is the only true universal language.
Q: (L) Well, how subtle can it be? I mean, 'hello folks, you know the words munch, crunch, yum yum???'

A: It is not all that way, and you know it! Most are not eaten, just manipulated. Knowledge protects in the most amazing ways. Mathematics are "taught' in your realm in such a way that only a select few will learn. And mathematics is the language of all creation. For example, advanced math studies, such as algebra, provide the keys to unlocking the doors between the matter and antimatter universes. Suggest those present who still need to, learn algebra.
Q: (A) Can knowledge be converted to mathematics?
A: Yes. As we have indicated, mathematics serves as a bridge between that which is physical and that which is not.
If everything can be "reduced" to mathematics, then it may seem like we are just a bunch of automatons... but what if this "reduction" allowed infinite possibilities to play out, like free will?
Automaton + Free Will = Body + Soul ;-)

Many thanks to everyone involved (Pikabu is also included :-)).

I want to refer only to these little things:

(Altair) Why do people often report the ceasing of all sounds from the environment when a UFO passes closely? It's like UFOs carry a zone of silence with them.

A: They carry a zone of 4D with them.

Q: (Andromeda) So 4D is quiet.
I don't think that 4D is quiet, but that we humans don't have the equipment to detect it. Our eyes and ears have a limited range of frequencies that they perceive. Some inhabitants of the Earth may have a different experience (eg bats, dolphins, insects, maybe even plants...)

(M) Did anyone ever ask if in 4D, when a life span is over and then is recycled to 5D and then back to 4D, does the same thing happen where the past life is mostly forgotten like in 3D?

(L) Now that's an interesting question. If a person recycles from 4D to 5D to 4D again, do they forget their past lives?

A: No.

Q: (Andromeda) Hmm, never thought of that.

I believe it was in the Ra sessions that it was said the veil is only worn in 3D.

That's how I understood reading the RA material (The Law of One).
If I remember correctly, they said that there was a realization of the need to veil consciousness in 3D (polarization density). Catalysts had a weak effect on polarization in not veiled body/mind/spirit complexes.

I think if the Cs are "us in the future" they obviously remember all their aspects. Laura 3D is communicating with her 6D counterpart.

I mean, If there is a simultaneous existence it means that we are living in all densities and that only in this 3D there is this veil as part of the game or as part of the modifications that the 4D sts made in humans 309,000 years ago which makes us unaware of other aspects of our existence.
Puma, now you have set a challenge to establish the fact. Is the veil an evolutionary necessity (according to RA) or is it an evil work of 4D STS?

No surprise there that Jacob Rothschild was an STS type, I’m just surprised he wasn’t bad enough to go straight to 4D STS. Dang, just how bad does one have to be to end up there if neither this one nor Hitler managed to make it :shock:

If I recall correctly, there is a RA session where similar questions were asked and it was said that Himmler graduated to 4th Density STS. Always found it odd that Hitler didn’t.
To this the Ra also offered an explanation. Namely, they claim that harvesting is done according to the totality/balancedness of the energy centers, or the totality/spectrum of the 7th center. If there is a green color in the spectrum (in addition to red, orange, yellow, blue and indigo), it is harvested in STO, and if there is no green in the spectrum, it is harvested in STS. Similarly, if there is no indigo color, the man is not for the harvest. Obviously these were heavy materialists (no active 6 center/indigo ray), regardless of psychopathic traits.
Maybe that (materialism) is the reason for their current state - Sleep. When they were dying, they had no expectations of the afterlife, but believed that the dying were entering an eternal sleep.

Well, that´s interesting. I was surprised by that as I thought I´ve read somewhere (here or in The Wave?) that you don´t reincarnate on 4D, that one just have a very long life. Oh, well....
This is also in the RA material, maybe you read it there.

Regarding the statement: “The simplest of all: voters. The "PTB" do not realize that they have taken a tiger by the tail.”

I live in the US, not far from where a nursing student was recently murdered by an — and I’ll use the term — illegal alien. I often contemplate the various motivations for permitting wide open borders, sometimes winding complicated plots through my mind as I attempt to assume the point of view of the PTB. Usually, I settle on the notion that they simply want to steal more children, wreck what’s left of the culture, and diminish personal safety in order to entice us to surrender another scrap of our tattered Constitution.

But they want voters — if not at the polls, then for apportioning congressional districts. In the US, non-citizens are not supposed to vote, but they are (I recently realized) counted for purposes of divvying up seats in the US House of Representatives. Ten million people, strategically placed in the proper states and districts, could have a marked effect on the split between Democrats and Republicans.

(A bill is in the works to change this, but…good luck. When the world is reduced to ash and the seas burn and the rivers dry up, somewhere a Republican will emerge into the dim light, blinking at the carnage and waving a proposed bill to prevent any future cataclysm.)

It flabbergasts me that the second order effects of introducing violent gangs from Venezuela, Haiti, and other places weren’t really considered. Can they be so stupid? Many will go crying to our Dear Leaders for help — there are demands being made now — but this catastrophe is likely to rebound against them in the worst way.

Ukraine is a good example of their inability to see what is clearly before them. So Israel/Gaza seems likely to be as well.

Enough of my rant. Thanks very much to all the participants and others who prepared this transcript, and who do so much here and at SOTT to keep things going. My gratitude grows every time I come to this board.

A: Watch the skies and land and oceans.

Q: (L) Well, that's everything.

(Andromeda) But mostly natural.

(Niall) Earth changes.

(Andromeda) Except for possibly an alien invasion.

I'm not saying that it's aliens, but... I mean, it feels like your intuition is right and it's earthy, but according to Cs, aliens are in the skies, on Earth, and in the oceans
Overall, it's an interesting session, more earthy than political, if I can say so
50/50 chance of the conflict is quite a high rate. Remember Dirty Harry?
The Polish Prime Minister recently said that we live in pre-war times. Realizing that investigative journalists started talking about Russia preparing for a serious war conflict took place about a year earlier, the first public indications appeared half a year earlier, and trumpeting on this topic began two months earlier, and people found out at the end, so probably a week earlier, I probably wouldn't have slept. Although, these words remind me of the decade before the conflict, the Cs rather said that not yet, or that it would be sooner than we think. These answers are very general and can apply to anything. Well, I personally had such a feeling two years earlier. I don't want to think about it because I have no information
Well, I guess that's why this session makes sense

(Altair) Why do people often report the ceasing of all sounds from the environment when a UFO passes closely? It's like UFOs carry a zone of silence with them.

A: They carry a zone of 4D with them.
What Bob Lazar and others were talking about: how are UFOs almost invisible? As soon as you turn the alien anti-matter (gravity) engine ON, it becomes immediately hazy or nigh invisible. Especially as Lazar recounted, when they looked at their levitating UFO from the bottom, you could barely see it, because the working engine produced strong gravity waves that were bending light! And time as well, according to Lazar, so that's why crop circles and UFOs make clocks stop / miss time as well. Convenient environment for abduction.

Possible that it immediately activates ~~drags 4th Density into your immediate area: similar to how a diesel engine turned ON produces a cloud of smoke in your immediate area, so you might being to cough. Environment-change in both cases. Definitely affecting You!

Bigfoot too. Since bigfoot is bi-density. These window-faller type creatures apparently drag with them a bubble of 4thD - everything becomes silent in the forest. A patch of a creepy Twilight-Zone "dimension", where-ever the heck they crawled out from. Like UFOs, they make electronic equipment malfunction. They make cameras not able to record them, just their hazy, misty outlines with the barely noticeable spot of were the were-wolf head is supposed to be. You can even see the glowing eyes = the stronger white dot, to the right of the "head":
Window_Faller_1.png
Here is another one during daylight:
Window_Faller_2.pngWindow_Faller_3.png

Because of their bi-density nature, apparently they drag patches/bubbles of the "alien dimension" with them and they naturally electromagnetically "wear" these bi-density "bubbles". Like when somebody is entangled in a fish net (= alternate dimension / 4thD), yet that person forcefully walks forward, dragging the entire fish-net with them. Affecting weather and electronic equipment and "stilling" birds, crickets, sounds of nature.
(Altair) Which modern language is closest to Kantekkian?

A: Old Germanic.
Have fun: Sound familiar? ;-);-D
(L) Now that's an interesting question. If a person recycles from 4D to 5D to 4D again, do they forget their past lives?

A: No.

Q: (Andromeda) Hmm, never thought of that.
What I reported already. Its critical for - I believe - 4thD military types like me. I believe that as a contractor, when you die in a 4thD skirmish they bring you back fast, to maximize effective potential during combat, I think. You need to 'get back into the picture' fast and what better way is if you don't forget, who you are in general and what you do? You remember everything, how you died and ready to jump back into combat. Welcome to the 4thD military! Makes 'Fast re-orientation' definitely possible!

Last edited:
Many thanks to everyone involved (Pikabu is also included :-)).

I want to refer only to these little things:

I don't think that 4D is quiet, but that we humans don't have the equipment to detect it. Our eyes and ears have a limited range of frequencies that they perceive. Some inhabitants of the Earth may have a different experience (eg bats, dolphins, insects, maybe even plants...)

That's how I understood reading the RA material (The Law of One).
If I remember correctly, they said that there was a realization of the need to veil consciousness in 3D (polarization density). Catalysts had a weak effect on polarization in not veiled body/mind/spirit complexes.

Puma, now you have set a challenge to establish the fact. Is the veil an evolutionary necessity (according to RA) or is it an evil work of 4D STS?

To this the Ra also offered an explanation. Namely, they claim that harvesting is done according to the totality/balancedness of the energy centers, or the totality/spectrum of the 7th center. If there is a green color in the spectrum (in addition to red, orange, yellow, blue and indigo), it is harvested in STO, and if there is no green in the spectrum, it is harvested in STS. Similarly, if there is no indigo color, the man is not for the harvest. Obviously these were heavy materialists (no active 6 center/indigo ray), regardless of psychopathic traits.
Maybe that (materialism) is the reason for their current state - Sleep. When they were dying, they had no expectations of the afterlife, but believed that the dying were entering an eternal sleep.

This is also in the RA material, maybe you read it there.
Ra says that the veil was inserted in 3D because everyone knew they were God and saw each other as God, were in harmony with other self and nature, learning was very slow and undesirable without necessary catalyst from their interactions. So I would agree that in that state it was most likely an STO environment. STS inserted to create a short wave cycle and speed up soul progression

That's interesting. Do 4D beings also remember their 3D, 2D and 1D lives, or just their 4D lives?
If Ra is correct and the veil is only worn in 3D then I suggest we would remember everything…. Hectic !!

This might sound odd but I remember being a blade of grass and not wanting to be a grass anymore …. I was taller and fatter than the other grasses and could see them well but they could no longer see me.. I didn’t fit in anymore. (This was obviously in grass langue which there is no translate application available for)
I also remember home or 5D quite well and the sensation of coming to 3D through some kind or tunnel that tossed me around and confused me the more I descended the more clouded my thoughts became until I ‘landed’ with zero memory except for one thought which was ‘oh shit, what have I done?’ and a knowing I could not undo it easily.

Could there be a connection with what happened to me after taking ivermectin:
Now you now what I was yapping about earlier! X-Ray Vision / Cat-vision at night. Seeing through multiple layers of thick towels and through my forearm laid on my forehead, before my eyes. As if nothing would cover my eyes. Certainly annoying in the pitch black of night, when everything should be perfect dark.. to encourage sleep. But no... all the pitch black room is lit up with multiple types of lights coming from where?

BTW: Same way how I see the fortune-ticket numbers. Always white bright neon numbers flashing up on a "darker" computer monitor background. As the computer monitors are (were said) only able to produce limited brightness. But the human eye is able to perceive much brighter flashy light sources.

The only reason, why I'll order Ivermectin: exclusively for this DNA-hack!

Back
Top Bottom