Session 9 March 2024

Thank you everyone for the new session. I can breathe again! I mean that metaphorically of course. But it tracks. Especially when we start getting past six weeks beyond the previous session. I need a fix man! Then like today it drops, and it’s such a release, it’s like reaching the surface after a deep dive. So yeah, thanks for the oxygen! And what a session it was! So much to chew on. This will sustain me for sure!🙏❤️

But that leaves open the possibility that some references to "Atlanteans" in the session may be more general, i.e. sometimes it may refer to a race, and other times to the broader members of the global civilization.
It sounded to me at the beginning that the name Atlantis was just a description of the human civilization before the younger dryas and after 100KYA, perhaps the 3 main races were the more prominent ones, but we got also giants and other variants I guess. Also, I think that each race had its “capital city” or main city, being one of them the one described in Plato’s reference. Edgar Cayce mentioned its name as Posedia.

Now, the word Atlantis is related to the “Atlantic” ocean which the word itself comes from the word Atlas, who was the titan holding the skies or firmament, which could mean a metaphor of a being or beings controlling the skies battling with other gods or races? The Cs also mentioned that Atlantis was also something to be compared as NATO in todays days, so my thinking here is that Atlantis was the area named where there were 3 main islands including its cities, forming sort of an “alliance”. Those 3 main islands contained 3 different races each and its own command center or main city (this is assumption I know, but it’s a theory from information I gathered) and these races or their “nations” had its colonies or territories around the globe, also could be considered as “military bases”?, which would make sense the use of the term of being a global civilization in that sense. Now, it seems that this “Atlantis alliance” was also the base of a ‘one world government’ like we have or used to properly have today, but wasn’t really really in control of the entire planet. And same as is happening today, we got Russia and other nations opposing it. So I think it was similar scenario back then. Who knows.

(Ennio) You mentioned some months ago that there is a group of elites that was communicating with 4D STS about managing humanity's future. Have there been any developments in their discussions?

A: Not that you can know.

Q: (L) Next:

(Ennio) Anything new that the aliens are proposing the elite do that we haven't yet heard about from the likes of Gates and Schwab ?

A: No.

Q: (L) That was kind of a wasted question, but I just wanted to ask it just to demonstrate.

Yup, that second question was a bit redundant.

For context, this was the session section being referred to:

A: Push to get a machine translator.

Q: (L) Um, okay we'll come back to that. Hello. Who do we have with us this evening?

A: Rilniaea of Cassiopaea and hello to all.

Q: (L) Back to what you said... Okay, who should push to get a machine translator?

A: What elite are doing in preparation. Part of AI initiative.

Q: (L) So they want AI to build a machine translator that can translate alien speech?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Where are they getting alien speech from?

A: Interactions with "aliens".

Q: (L) So they have interactions with aliens now?

A: Yes and are at disadvantage.

Q: (Joe) According to the C's and other sources, they've been talking to aliens for quite a long time. So...?

A: Yes but aliens can talk to each other and exclude humans thereby concealing intentions and plans.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah, they disclose only what they want, not the whole plan.

Q: (L) So, humans are trying to get some kind of a... So, does that mean that some humans are suspicious of the aliens?

A: Oh yes. But clearly others are exactly as described: hosts of "walk-ins".

Q: (Joe) So it's like they go to meetings with aliens. The aliens talk to them in English or whatever human language, and then they break off and discuss in their alien language? It's like being at a meeting with people you don't understand.

A: Something like that.

Q: (L) But don't aliens have the ability to read minds? Suppose they had this AI translator.. Then they wouldn't be thinking about.. Oh, I just answered my own question - Somebody would still be thinking about it.

A: Some are trained to block thoughts.

Q: (Joe) So when we talk about aliens having discussions with humans, is that in a physical way in a room with humans and "aliens"?

Q: (Joe) And what form do the aliens take from the perspective of the humans?

A: Usually Nordic types.

Q: (Joe) Because alligators would be too scary.

Q: (Joe) We're beautiful long-haired Nordic people! Look at us shine! And high cheek bones. *Growls/hisses* [laughter]

(L) Creepy! Anything more we need to know on that topic?

A: Up to you.

Since the C's seemingly started the topic (without questions about it) of the human elite speaking with Aliens to hash out the global agenda, thought that a follow-up might prove informative...

(Joe) "Anything new." I mean, how general can you be?

(L) Yeah, garbage in, garbage out. And then you ask further questions about it:

(Ennio) Is this 4D STS group the same bunch you once said, made an agreement they didn't keep to with President Eisenhower and his associates?

A: No.

Q: (L) Now this one is a little more interesting:

(Ennio) Is the group of elites that are in discussions with these 4D STS ambassadors not aware of the aliens’ long history of abductions and hybridization of humans? Are they not aware?

A: No

Q: (L) So they are aware?

Q: (L) What does that get you?

(Joe) We already knew that. That's in the sessions as well.

If we're assuming that this particular group of human elites, who were trying to get a better grasp of the aliens' intentions were the "Consortium" that we've learned about then yeah, we'd know. The human part of the Consortium as we've come to understand is, after all, in deep cahootz with 4DSTS - and not only knows what they're doing here, but seems to enable their plans.

The session from Dec. '22 perhaps suggests something a little different though. At least to me. It seems like these elite in question are not completely on board with all the plans of 4DSTS. Or, at any rate, are not fully aware of what all the plans are and distrust their alien counterparts enough to want to take some better measures towards these "negotiations" - which is why I was going on the assumption that they may be a different faction of elite from the Consortium. And might therefore know less than they do.

Of course its possible that this elite group already know quite a lot relatively speaking (including about abductions/hybridization phenomena as the C's affirmed here) but have rationalized it away, and bought into it as a necessary "cost" somehow. If their consideration for humanity even goes that far.

So the thinking here is that there may be more than one group near the top of the human elite, some with various degrees of knowledge and intentions, and some who have different uses, given their positions, for the purposes of the "overlords".

I thought Ryan put it pretty well:

We know from previous sessions that the 'aliens' have been interfacing with western governments under the manufactured context of “humans are destroying the planet, so y’all better get your sh*t together.” Thus, any global program change is likely to enhance or work within that context, to lend further ‘credibility’ to the aliens’ statements. Note that this is the 'public facing' political agenda - there are likely circles within the Consortium - the Quorum etc - who are more aware of the aliens' real agenda and are working with Special Access Programs at multidensity bases, or similar. John Kerry and his fellow WEF’ers are probably slapping each other on the back thinking they’re part of the ‘insiders club’, while they’re almost certainly only the outermost skin of a layered ‘onion’ of useful idiots.

Thank you all for a very interesting session :flowers:

(Ennio) Are Ukrainian soldiers who were killed in action being reanimated and made to serve other forces at this time? A: No.

Abduction and reanimation could still be happening because they don't necessarily have to be killed, they may just have to go into dorsal vagal shutdown and in which case, they may be reported as missing. Also, abduction and reanimation could be happening in Palestine, or with missing people or children world over.

What were the numbers in the sequence at the start of the session? I know what was said, but I'm hopelessly curious about them!
An interesting thought. If you knew this sequence, you could puzzle the AI by decoding it. It would be funny if this "intelligence" ceased to be intelligence, i.e. went off its electronic "mind".

Интересная мысль. Если бы знать эту последовательность, то можно было бы озадачить ИИ расшифровкой. Забавно было бы, если этот "интеллект" перестал быть интеллектом, т.е. сошел со своего электронного "ума".

Thank you for the session ladies at the board and to our 6th density friend off course. Not to surprised that the sts 4th density have made a change in the program as nothing seem to work for their third density puppet. The more they push there war, green agenda and woke ideology, the more they create an opposition to them self but, as the C's told us, they don't like to loose and will not accept it until they have try, by any mean, to stay in power. Last session we were made aware of disease X but ay! the lizard now think that it is not enough and need to force what sound like natural disaster in our reality. I don't know for you but for me, it sound like desperation.

I don't know if I will still enjoy the ride as it may become more difficult but I sure enjoy seeing the clowns in power shooting them self in the foot time after time and Russia giving them a good kick in there back side.

Back
Top Bottom