Where is Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales?

Apparently more they publish material, more it's problematic.
1710993811491.png
Supposedly someone went there in this days and the pods/sheds were still in this month.

It looks like her to me, just a bit thinner.
Later the TMZ video was debunked in this interview. And somewhere there at X, I read that the Royal had not confirmed it either.

It's a very strange way to hold one's hands, but it looks like it's the tip of his thumb of his bottom hand touching his small finger of his top hand.
Thanks, I was struggling to do it- incorrectly - until I read your post, an error in my perception.

If the Royal bots were worried about public perception in this situation they would have arranged for Kate to be photographed actually leaving the hospital premises so that people could see that she was actually ok. I don't remember seeing anything on the news channels but perhaps I missed it. Did anyone else see anything?

Can you post a summary?

Basically he says that the two people in the recent video and image in the car, cannot be the same person. Which is a fair point.

One thing to note is that no one has officially claimed that the woman at the farmer's market with William was Kate. It could have been a friend. The woman in the car on the right looks more like her I suppose, but with more weight on, perhaps from medication?

Screenshot 2024-03-21 103748.png

What I found suspicious from the video at the market, including the account from the guy that took the video, were these points;
Whilst the lady does bear a resemblance to Kate, her jaw line seems off and her mannerisms exaggerated.
Both her and 'William' at different points look towards the car that the man is videoing in. They knew he was there, imo.
The man himself said that he was in the shop and saw 'Kate' and thought she looked familiar...if he shops there, as they apparently do, and with Kate plastered all over the front pages, I don't think for a second he would have thought she just looked familiar.
If it was Kate and William, then their apparent lack of sensitivity and consideration to the people of the UK is staggering. Happily shopping whilst some people are genuinely concerned for her well being...
I'm in no doubt that it wasn't her...I'm not even sure the lady in the car with sunglasses is...looks more like her sister?
The Royals need to end the speculation now with a current video of Kate with today's papers! I think it's the end for them all...can't have a Great Reset and a Royal family.

The woman in the car's eyebrows don't look like Kate's. She has very tapered eyebrows and this woman's appear to be the same thickness all the way along and they do not go up at the end of the brow like Kate's do.

Recently Kensington Palace released a family photo of her with her children supposedly taken by William at their home.
Plot twist: Meanwhile, in the hospital, King Charles has been toying with CharlesGPT, a custom-made model for the Royal Family. "Bloody hell! Don't send that, you muppet!" Charles exclaimed. "Sent without the ring, Your Majesty," responded CharlesGPT.

Kate Middleton's statement on undergoing cancer treatment:

This would mean that both she and Charles, at around the same time (presumably in January), learned they had some (aggressive?) cancer in the course of undergoing some other routine surgical procedure.
...but then, why be so sensitive about it for months?

Also, this doctor told CNN that, these days, with all the pre-screenings and blood tests people undergo, doctors don't 'discover cancer' during operations:

So... something still doesn't add up!

I guess, it is 'plausible' that she had a ovarian cyst removed - total speculation - then a biopsy of the removed tissue may have shown evidence of cancer cells. Could work for most abdominal organs I suppose.

However it's completely bizarre, if this is all true, that she would go AWOL over that - Especially in light of the transparency over King Charles own Cancer treatment.

I just think it's a manufactured mystery to keep the masses distracted, smoke and mirrors.

...but then, why be so sensitive about it for months?
Perhaps such high-profile peeps getting cancer would inspire further questions and emotionally-driven 'conspiracy theorizing' regarding vaccines that the UK govt are desperately trying to downplay at the moment? So they were holding back on an announcement hoping for the 'right time', but that backfired because it made people even more suspicious?

Back
Top Bottom