Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
March 18, 2000

Laura, Ark, Frank

Q: Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Ponollah.

Q: And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: (A) I have two questions. The first question is about a German fellow named Heim who wrote a couple of books about gravity, antigravity, and all kinds of strange theories that somehow fit what I think is the right direction. These theories were advertised on the internet by our friend, Berkant, and I looked into it and they seem to be interesting. But, they are in German and are costly. They may be useful, but on the other hand it may be a risk. There is no way to say if they may be valuable or not. So, is it worthwhile to invest in these books?

A: Well, the books contain valuable information, but it is not all valid. One must weave. Static electricity engages a part of continuum.

Q: This relates to these books?

A: Yes. Three pronged instrument. Wave transducer.

Q: I guess that means it's worthwhile to study these books.

A: "Heim." Pseudonym?? Clue?

Q: That's all my questions.

A: Need more questions.

Q: What is the deal with Barry Warmkessal? … Barry has written a paper about the formation of solar systems and the necessity for a twin star system in such developments. According to his calculations and his theory, the mass of the companion star must be far less than what you indicated the mass of the proposed companion star for our solar system might be. He theorizes that the relationship should be the same as between a proton and an electron, mass wise. Is he correct?

A: Best to not quite fall into the mirror image atomic principles trap, lest one suppose to have completely conquered the atomic properties puzzle.

Q: Okay, can you give us an interpretation of this crop circle here that Barry has interpreted in his way?

A: Maybe a solar type system. Maybe not the one commanded by Sol.

Q: If it is not the one commanded by Sol, which one would it be? It must be one of such importance that such a message is being conveyed in a crop circle formation, I would think.

A: Maybe.

Q: What solar system would it be? What is the name of the star? Would we even know the star?

A: In or of Epsilon.

Q: Which Epsilon?

A: Major.

Q: There are a lot of stars called "epsilon." Which constellation?

A: Adjoining constellation.

Q: What constellation?

A: No more information to be revealed at this time.

Q: Is this a solar system from which some of the aliens visiting our planet originate?

A: Something like that... From which someone originates.

Q: Someone who?

A: Take a wild guess!

Q: Are they STS or STO?

A: STS.

Q: Well, you have said that the crop circles are expressions of 6th density thoughts. Does this mean that we are being warned about this?

A: On wrong track. More like an historic pictogram.

Q: Is the orbit depicted without a planet depicting a planet that was destroyed?

A: No.

Q: What does the orbit without a planet depict?

A: Transference.

Q: Transference of that planet to another realm? Transference of what?

A: Those who were relocated after the prototypical population was completed.

Q: Are you saying that this is a pictogram of the mother planet of the human race?

A: Close. That which led to the human race as it now exists.

Q: As we measure time, what period of time does this pictogaph represent, counting backward in years?

A: Millions.

Q: Getting back to the earth and companion star business, Barry is predicting that comets will begin hitting about the year 2003, based on the planet positions of this crop circle. Now, even if it is not a representation of planetary positions in our solar system, he COULD be picking up information psychically and using this information as a 'bridge' to present, or rationalize it. So, he has this prediction, what is the likelihood of this idea or prediction coming true?

A: Probably will not be.

Q: He said that the orbit of the companion star, based on his calculations, was about 5000 years long...

A: Our "companion star" data was meant as a clue for guidance purposes, not as the be all and end all.

Q: Would you address the issue of Michael's claim that the dawn of man was dated to about 58000 years ago?

A: No. 58000 years ago, as you would perceive it, human types on earth were a thriving, techno-society, already long since entrenched.

Q: Well, where does this Michael entity get his information?

A: Separate wheat from chaff.

Q: Speaking of wheat and chaff, why is Ark sneezing so much lately?

A: Pollen allergy shows up this year due to increased pollen count.

Q: Speaking of pollen count, we need rain. Is it going to start raining?

A: Yes.

Q: Is it going to rain a lot?

Q: Is it going to be soon?

Q: Now, a couple of world events have recently occurred which were in an earlier list of predictions. One of these was the Ukraine explosion and the other was the flood in Africa. In fact, the flood headlines were almost in the same words you gave it. What this made me think was that, since these things are beginning to happen, since they were given as a group prediction, does this mean that the other things in that particular segment may be just around the corner in time, so to speak?

A: Could be.

Q: You also made a remark once that ice ages occur much, much faster than people ever thought...

Q: Do we need to invest in some mukluks and snowshoes?

A: ??

Q: Well, what I am trying to get at is: should we start stockpiling firewood?

Q: So, it could be that fast?

A: Oh yes, and faster when in response to global"warming."

Q: When you put "warming" in quotes, you obviously mean warming in more than just an ordinary sense? Is that correct?

A: And/or not really "warm."

Q: Whitley Strieber and Art Bell have published a book about a "global superstorm." Is any of the information they have given in this book fairly accurate?

A: Derived from non-human sources known for stark accuracy, when convenient.

Q: What makes it convenient at the present time for them to be "starkly accurate?"

A: Fits into plans.

Q: Plans for what?

A: Do we not know already?

Q: In other words: world conquest and the takeover of humanity?

A: Not as simple.

Q: What would make my statement more accurate?

A: Call it amalgamation.

Q: I do want to ask about this head of Tutankhamen: why was his head so extremely elongated, as well as the heads of the other members of that family?

A: Trace gene.

Q: Where did the trace gene come from?

A: Last "call."

Q: The last visit of the Nephilim?

A: Close enough.

Q: Did the gene come through Ankhenamen or Nefertiti?

A: One sound like nephilim, or your "Nefilim."

Q: So, Nefertiti. Where did Nefertiti come from? She is a BIG mystery. I had been formulating the idea that she was Sarai, the wife of Abraham, and the whole story about the pharaoh of Egypt stealing Abraham's wife and this caused an "affliction" was really the story of the marriage of Nefertiti to Ankhenaten and explained his peculiar physical characteristics. Supposedly Abraham's wife was very beautiful, and the name "Nefertiti" is supposed to mean "A Beautiful Woman Has Come," and that sort of fits. Nobody seems to know where she came from... or who she was. Then, she disappeared from history; nobody has ever found her body or the body of Ankhenaten. It's just such a big mystery. Where did she come from?

A: We will let you search some more.

Q: So, I guess that means I will figure it out from clues yet to be found. Now, I want to go back to what you said about Whitley Strieber and Art Bell getting their information from "non-human" sources about world conquest and domination. Are Art and Whitley consciously aware of their connection to this source of information?

A: Amalgamation, we did not say "conquest."

Q: But, on previous occasions you have discussed the alien plan to manipulate humanity via time travel, creating an infrastructure for taking over the world. Are you saying that it will be done in such a way that there is no "outward" sign that it has happened?

A: Close.

Q: So, in other words, the world is being taken over gradually, right now, as we sit here and speak, and most people aren't even aware of it?

A: Sort of....

Q: Are people, at any point, going to become aware of it? Are they going to wake up... or is it just the way of nature?

A: Natural processes.

Q: So, aliens are never going to appear in the sky; there is never going to be a battle as you have previously stated; there is never going to be...

A: WHOA!

Q: Well, that's kind of what you are saying!

A: No. You are impatianet for a quick, packaged definition.

Q: What I am trying to get at is; you are saying it is a natural process; you are saying we are being taken over; it is not a conquest; though you did not say that it was not domination, of course - clearly domination is part of it, is that correct?

A: One could call it evolution.

Q: Well, still those things make one tend to think of natural processes that do not involve a war in the sky, spaceships shooting lasers...

A: Who says such rules apply?

Q: I'm just saying that it how you are making it sound; that it is just a strictly natural process. We are talking about 4th density beings... I guess they could...

A: Natural processes are not restricted by your preconceived boundaries.

Q: Then, let me come at it from another direction: are these beings who are behind Strieber and Bell's book part of those who will participate in some sort of battle? The problem here is that you have excluded the word "conquest." (A) I think they excluded conquest because, to a large extent, for most people, it is not a conquest; they just simply allow it. So, there is no conquest for most...

A: That is part of it, but we know you can exceed your programmed ideas if you try. Conquest, or lack thereof is a matter of opinion/perception.

Q: Let me get this straight: how is this book by Strieber and Bell going to play into the plans of STS aliens?

A: Not the book, the events depicted.

Q: So, are you saying that Whitley and Art are doing a favor for all of us by publicizing this information, that it could be helpful?

A: Makes little difference.

Q: Is there anything that COULD make a difference? Or is it necessary to make a difference?

A: In the biggest picture, no.

Q: So, it's not necessary to make a difference?

A: The soul, she counteth. The body, she doth not!

Q: So, that's the biggest picture. Narrow the picture down: is there something that could make a difference? Clearly, in the biggest picture, nothing makes a difference...

A: Native Americans asked similar questions once!

Q: Which brings up the subject of Native Americans. A big part of what is being taught by them at the present time is that the aliens, the Grays, and assorted others, are good guys - the "star people" coming here to teach us and to help us advance! They claim that it is a "good" thing to have contacts, abductions, and so on and on.

A: No. Corrupted message. Some early contacts were with benevolent STO beings.

Q: And now they are confused because they think that the present contacts are with the same beings of the past contacts?

Q: Okay. Now, there is a peculiar side effect going on with our little mail group. These are folks who are well-read and pretty much aware. But, what seems to happen is that, when folks start to read our material, to become aware, they start to have all kinds of weird stuff start happening to them. Some of this stuff is SO bizarre!

A: You know this already.

Q: Are there any words of advice you can give to the group, in general?

A: Sure... KNOWLEDGE PROTECTS IGNORANCE ENDANGERS!

Q: It seems that once they start getting some clues, the attacks increase and it becomes very discouraging. How can they survive this stage of the process?

A: One must know of attack, expect it, then counteract. Some of your correspondents are too naive.

Q: Any other advice? Some of them are getting hit pretty hard just now...

A: You can take it from there. And you are tiring now...

Q: I know, but I have one quick one. We have this guy, Johan M*** in Belgium, who claims to have had a sort of Epiphany on a night train to China some years ago. Apparently, this involved Cassiopeia, and he believes that he is "in touch" with you guys. He is coming to Florida next month and wants to meet with us. Is he really in contact with you, or is he a spy? Even if a friendly spy?

A: Who cares? Learning is fun! Even if one or two toes falls off.

Q: You said before that there were going to be all kinds of events resulting from the article. So far: zero, zip, zilch. Not a word, not anything. I am beginning to think it was just a twenty minute wonder...

A: So far is so far.

Q: Can you tell us anything about what is coming up?

Q: Are we gonna like it?

A: Wait and see.... good night.

End of Session

Laura said:
March 18, 2000

Laura, Ark, Frank

Q: Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Ponollah.

Q: And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: (A) I have two questions. The first question is about a German fellow named Heim who wrote a couple of books about gravity, antigravity, and all kinds of strange theories that somehow fit what I think is the right direction. These theories were advertised on the internet by our friend, Berkant, and I looked into it and they seem to be interesting. But, they are in German and are costly. They may be useful, but on the other hand it may be a risk. There is no way to say if they may be valuable or not. So, is it worthwhile to invest in these books?

A: Well, the books contain valuable information, but it is not all valid. One must weave. Static electricity engages a part of continuum.

A: Yes. Three pronged instrument. Wave transducer.............

Q: Speaking of pollen count, we need rain. Is it going to start raining?

Q: Is it going to rain a lot?

Q: Is it going to be soon?

Q: Now, a couple of world events have recently occurred which were in an earlier list of predictions. One of these was the Ukraine explosion and the other was the flood in Africa. In fact, the flood headlines were almost in the same words....

Do the Cs talk about static electricity and the continuum anyplace else? I ask because I am having a LOT of static electricity in my home for about the last 2 weeks, and even occurs when we have had high humidity, which I have never noticed before. And this is not just a little; it's every time I touch anything metallic, and more than one 'pop'. So it happens when I touch the fridge door, the handle on a cabinet door, the doorknobs, etc. The previous month I had to replace more than half a dozen lightbulbs, all the long life flourescents. Haven't seen a streetlight go out when I go by in a long time, but I am not out running errands at night as much as I used to be. Does anyone have any observations on my 'current' problem?

and btw- I was intrigued by the static showing up along with rain in the transmission, because of all the flooding worldwide just now. And the session was almost 11 years ago.

Thanks for sharing the session!!!

Laura said:
March 18, 2000

Q: You also made a remark once that ice ages occur much, much faster than people ever thought...

Q: Do we need to invest in some mukluks and snowshoes?

A: ??

Q: Well, what I am trying to get at is: should we start stockpiling firewood?

Given that was almost 11 years ago… I'm very late!!! :P

The issue of firewood is a problem for me. I have the money to store all my garage of firewood but if I do this my family will think I'm crazy. I don't live alone!!!

Stock up food and firewood for the next ice age will be very difficult without arousing suspicion.

Crop circle mystery
Which star and solar like system is being referred to in this Session?

Maybe a solar type system
Q: Okay, can you give us an interpretation of this crop circle here that Barry has interpreted in his way?

Q: If it is not the one commanded by Sol, which one would it be? It must be one of such importance that such a message is being conveyed in a crop circle formation, I would think.

Epsilon star, major, adjoining?
Q: What solar system would it be? What is the name of the star? Would we even know the star?

A: In or of Epsilon.

Q: Which Epsilon?

A: Major.

Q: There are a lot of stars called "epsilon." Which constellation?

A: Adjoining constellation.

Q: What constellation?
In the Wiki list over brightest stars, Adhara is the 22nd brightest Epsilon named star in the sky, next comes Alnilam in spot 29 and then Alioth at 33.

Major gives at least two candidates, Ursa Major, the Great Bear, and Canis Major, "The Greater Dog". It turns out one can raise arguments in favour of both.

The Epsilon star in Ursa Major, the Great Bear:
1666681934712.png
The Wiki has for Epsilon Ursae Majoris:
Epsilon Ursae Majoris is a star in the northern constellation of Ursa Major. The designation is Latinised from ε Ursae Majoris and abbreviated Epsilon UMa or ε UMa. It is officially named Alioth /ˈæliɒθ/.[11][12] Despite being designated "ε" (epsilon), it is the brightest star in the constellation and at magnitude 1.77 is the thirty-third brightest star in the sky.

It is the star in the tail of the bear closest to its body,
and thus the star in the handle of the Big Dipper (or Plough) closest to the bowl. It is also a member of the large and diffuse Ursa Major moving group. Historically, the star was frequently used in celestial navigation in the maritime trade, because it is listed as one of the 57 navigational stars.[1]
According to Hipparcos, Epsilon Ursae Majoris is 81 light-years (25 parsecs) from the Sun.
It has long been suspected that Epsilon Ursae Majoris is a spectroscopic binary, possibly with more than one companion.[14] A more recent study suggests Epsilon Ursae Majoris's 5.1-day variation may be due to a substellar object of about 14.7 Jupiter masses in an eccentric orbit (e=0.5) with an average separation of 0.055 astronomical units.[15] It is now thought that the 5.1-day period is the rotation period of the star, and no companions have been detected using the most modern equipment.[6]
The Epsilon Ursae Majoris star has a mass of close to 3 times that of the Sun, is 100 times brighter, and its surface temperature is 9000 K. or 3000 more than our Sun. 9000 K corresponds to bluish white colour temperature if you play with such settings on your computer.

The Epsilon star in Canis Major
1666683723690.png
Canis Major is a constellation in the southern celestial hemisphere. In the second century, it was included in Ptolemy's 48 constellations, and is counted among the 88 modern constellations. Its name is Latin for "greater dog" in contrast to Canis Minor, the "lesser dog"; both figures are commonly represented as following the constellation of Orion the hunter through the sky. The Milky Way passes through Canis Major and several open clusters lie within its borders, most notably M41.

Canis Major contains Sirius, the brightest star in the night sky, known as the "dog star". It is bright because of its proximity to the Solar System. In contrast, the other bright stars of the constellation are stars of great distance and high luminosity. At magnitude 1.5, Epsilon Canis Majoris (Adhara) is the second-brightest star of the constellation and the brightest source of extreme ultraviolet radiation in the night sky.
More about Adhara, Epsilon Canis Majoris:
Epsilon Canis Majoris is a binary star system and the second-brightest object in the constellation of Canis Major. Its name is a Bayer designation that is Latinised from ε Canis Majoris, and abbreviated Epsilon CMa or ε CMa. This is the 22nd-brightest star in the night sky with an apparent magnitude of 1.50. About 4.7 million years ago, it was the brightest star in the sky, with an apparent magnitude of −3.99.[9] Based upon parallax measurements obtained during the Hipparcos mission, it is about 430 light-years distant from the Sun.[4]

The two components are designated ε Canis Majoris A, officially named Adhara /əˈdɛərə/ – the traditional name of the system,[10][11] and B.
Epsilon Canis Majoris has a mass of close to 13 solar masses, and shines with a brightness of 38,700 times that of the Sun, just as its surface temperature is close to 23,000 K, and since it is the brightest extreme UV star in the sky, it is not a star that is inviting for biological lifeforms as we know them.

Residential locators in the Sirius region
Session 7 October 1995
Q: (L) So a person's potential for spiritual advancement or unfoldment is, to a great extent, dependent upon their genes?

A: Natural process marries with systematic construct when present.

Q: (L) Well, if that is the case, and the aliens are abducting people and altering their genes, can they not alter the genes so that higher level souls simply cannot come in?

A: Not incarnative process, natural biological processes. Incarnative involves strictly ethereal at 5th density and lower, and thus is enveloped in triple cycle "veil" of transfer which is impregnable ay any means. However, any and all 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th processes can be manipulated at will and to any degree if technology is sufficient.

Q: (L) Getting back to what you said at the beginning, is it possible that all other channeled material that is designated as this or that 'alien group' comes through a 'transfer point' and then is corrupted so that the person receiving it believes that it is from an actual alien race?

A: Yes, remember, Matrix material, like all others, contains confused concepts at some points. Antareans, Arcturians, and Cassiopaens refers more to the transfer locator for channel groove rather than residence. Some have come in after the fact and planted fables regarding "races" of beings living in, and travelling from, various places as referenced from your perspective.

Q: (L) Well, who are all these groups giving this information?

A: Many different groups and individuals. Now, there are indeed actual residential locators mentioned in various writings which are factual. Orion, obviously, Zeta Reticuli, Rigel, Barnard's Star, Sirius Region, though not the actual astronomic body as mentioned.

Discussion of the two candidates
Between Epsilon Canis Majoris, (Adhara), 430 light years away, 22nd-brightest, and Epsilon Ursae Majoris, (Alioth) 81 light years away, 33rd-brightest the first is a well confirmed binary, so it would fit the description better. Since Epsilon Canis Majoris is brighter than Epsilon Ursae Majoris it is the major between them, both as observed from the Earth, and as stars compared to each other. Besides, "Epsilon Canis Majoris (Adhara) is [...] the brightest source of extreme ultraviolet radiation in the night sky." But in the session there was also:
Here, Alioth, the Epsilon star in Ursa Major is closer in characteristics of the Sun, though no planets have been detected, yet. Besides, Alioth as the first star in the tail of the Bear, certainly adjoins the main body of the Bear constellation. If in doubt, have a look at the art representations attached (though a few misguided artists portray the bear reversed.

If one gives up the idea of the stars themselves being involved, and rather think of them as regional address markers, then this would allow for more solar type systems present in the general celestial area of either of these two bright and warm stars, Adhara and Alioth. Given what is said about the region of the Sirius stars in the transcript from 7. October 1995 perhaps the star region near Epsilon Canis Major, Adhara, is, alter all, the star being referred to?

What do you think?

Attachments

• 1666685247358.png
    1666685247358.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • 1666688349603.png
    1666688349603.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
@thorbiorn ,

Thank you for the interesting effort to identify the particular star and solar system to which it could belong.

If one gives up the idea of the stars themselves being involved, and rather think of them as regional address markers, then this would allow for more solar type systems present in the general celestial area of either of these two bright and warm stars, Adhara and Alioth. Given what is said about the region of the Sirius stars in the transcript from 7. October 1995 perhaps the star region near Epsilon Canis Major, Adhara, is, alter all, the star being referred to?

What do you think?

I think the more difficult problem may be to identify the solar system or "Something like that..." the Cs are referring to since the crop circle is more of a historical record lasting millions of years and it may be of importance more for knowing the origin of our creation and also the origin of "some of the aliens visiting our planet".

Q: Is this a solar system from which some of the aliens visiting our planet originate?

A: Something like that... From which someone originates.

Q: Someone who?

A: Take a wild guess!

Q: Are they STS or STO?

A: STS.

Q: Well, you have said that the crop circles are expressions of 6th density thoughts. Does this mean that we are being warned about this?

A: On wrong track. More like an historic pictogram.

Q: Is the orbit depicted without a planet depicting a planet that was destroyed?

Q: What does the orbit without a planet depict?

A: Transference.

Q: Transference of that planet to another realm? Transference of what?

A: Those who were relocated after the prototypical population was completed.

Q: Are you saying that this is a pictogram of the mother planet of the human race?

A: Close. That which led to the human race as it now exists.

Q: As we measure time, what period of time does this pictogaph represent, counting backward in years?

A: Millions.

One interesting thing to me is that there are other stars besides our sun with orbiting planets that may be "Something like that..." as far as origins go. They are considered multiplanetary systems and have orbiting planets among the various constellation stars.

List of multiplanetary systems

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
Further information: Planetary system

Number of extrasolar planet discoveries per year through 2021. Colors indicate method of detection.
From the total of 3,833 stars known to have exoplanets (as of October 1, 2022), there are a total of 840 known multiplanetary systems,[1] or stars with at least three confirmed planets, beyond the Solar System. The stars with the most confirmed planets are Sol (the Solar System's star, also referred to as the Sun) and Kepler-90 with 8 confirmed planets each, followed by TRAPPIST-1 with 7 planets.
The 840 multiplanetary systems are listed below according to the star's distance from Earth. Proxima Centauri, the closest star to the Solar System, has three planets (b, c and d). The nearest system with four or more confirmed planets is Tau Ceti, with four known. The farthest confirmed multiplanetary system is OGLE-2012-BLG-0026L, at 13,300 ly away.[citation needed]
The table below contains information about the coordinates, spectral and physical properties, and number of confirmed (unconfirmed) planets for systems with at list 2 planets and 1 not confirmed. The two most important stellar properties are mass and metallicity because they determine how these planetary systems form. Systems with higher mass and metallicity tend to have more planets and more massive planets.[citation needed] However, although low metallicity stars tend to have fewer massive planets, particularly hot-Jupiters, they also tend to have a larger number of close in planets, orbiting at less than 1 AU.[2]

I am not sure we can rely very strongly on "Barry Warmkessal" in some of his theories and his interpretaion of a crop circle.

Considering the above list of multiplanetary systems it may explain why the Cs said:

Q: What is the deal with Barry Warmkessal? … Barry has written a paper about the formation of solar systems and the necessity for a twin star system in such developments. According to his calculations and his theory, the mass of the companion star must be far less than what you indicated the mass of the proposed companion star for our solar system might be. He theorizes that the relationship should be the same as between a proton and an electron, mass wise. Is he correct?

A: Best to not quite fall into the mirror image atomic principles trap, lest one suppose to have completely conquered the atomic properties puzzle.

There is one thread on Barry Wrmkessal and he has his own website with a very comprehensive record of comets and meteors which seems to indicate that he is paying attention to such things as the fires in California being started by meteor hits etc. He may have some valuable information but I think his interpretations may be off due to his lack of networking with sources like this forum with the Cs sessions and the clues given.

You were referring to Session 7 October 1995 which gives some other clues I think:

Q: (L) I have thought about my question from the last session and I want to ask it this way: You have said that Hitler received instructions from higher density beings about creating a 'Master Race.' Why were the Aryan genetic types seen to be more desirable for creation of this Germanic 'master race?'

A: Both similarity and ancestral link most unblemished from Orion 3rd and 4th density stock.

Q: (L) So they were essentially trying to breed a group of people like themselves?

Q: Didn’t it occur to them that they could do this more easily?

A: Not point. How would you suggest creation?

Q: (L) Okay. They were preparing this breeding ground, so to speak. Obviously this was for the introduction of some other genetic strain. What was this?

A: Nephalim.

Q: (L) Well, if the Nephilim are coming in ships, 36 million of them, why bother to create half-breeds here?

A: Yes, but having an "advance party" makes 3rd density conquest much easier.

Q: (L) So, this Master Race was supposed to get everything ready...

Q: (L) Okay, what is it about the Semitic genes that was considered to be so undesirable in the creation of this 'Master Race?'

A: Would blemish genetic characteristics inclined to ruthlessness and domination.

Q: (L) So, you are saying that there is something, some genetic tendency or set of genes in the Semitic type that would counteract this?

Q: (L) But isn't the nature of a person determined by their soul and not the physical body?

A: Partially, remember, aural profile and karmic reference merges with physical structure.

Q: (L) So you are saying that particular genetic conditions are a physical reflection of a spiritual orientation? That the soul must match itself to the genetics, even if only in potential?

A: Yes, precisely.

Q: (L) So a person's potential for spiritual advancement or unfoldment is, to a great extent, dependent upon their genes?

A: Natural process marries with systematic construct when present.

Q: (L) Well, if that is the case, and the aliens are abducting people and altering their genes, can they not alter the genes so that higher level souls simply cannot come in?

A: Not incarnative process, natural biological processes. Incarnative involves strictly ethereal at 5th density and lower, and thus is enveloped in triple cycle "veil" of transfer which is impregnable ay any means. However, any and all 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th processes can be manipulated at will and to any degree if technology is sufficient.

Q: (L) Getting back to what you said at the beginning, is it possible that all other channeled material that is designated as this or that 'alien group' comes through a 'transfer point' and then is corrupted so that the person receiving it believes that it is from an actual alien race?

A: Yes, remember, Matrix material, like all others, contains confused concepts at some points. Antareans, Arcturians, and Cassiopaens refers more to the transfer locator for channel groove rather than residence. Some have come in after the fact and planted fables regarding "races" of beings living in, and travelling from, various places as referenced from your perspective.

Q: (L) Well, who are all these groups giving this information?

A: Many different groups and individuals. Now, there are indeed actual residential locators mentioned in various writings which are factual. Orion, obviously, Zeta Reticuli, Rigel, Barnard's Star, Sirius Region, though not the actual astronomic body as mentioned.

Q: (L) Who are the 'Orange' aliens mentioned as being the 'Council of Nine?'

A: Orange is reference to hair color.

It appears that there are "Many different groups and individuals" that come from different "actual residential locators" which are not always the ones labeled in ancient writtings. For me it is the thought that humanity may be a mixture of genetic types and come from different origins or locators in the creation process that gets my attention.

There seems to be an effort recently to influence public awareness of these kinds of possibilities with such sources as the History Channel Ancient Aliens episodes. Hopefully our views based on the sessions will give us at least a bit more knowledge than the speculations promoted by some of these "Ancient Astronaught Theroists" who always say "yes" to the questions no matter what the speculations may be.

Speaking of locators/locations/origins there are other origins for extraterestrial vistors we could consider like "stations".

Some examples:

Session 16 December 1995:
Q: (L) I received an e-mail from a fellow who experienced something similar to what happened to me which you called an "eclipsing of realities."

A: It was an abduction by cyber-genetic probes whose origin, or more correctly, "station," is the 5th planet around Betelgeuse, known as A.Hur in Orion federation 4th density STS.

Q: (L) What was the purpose of this abduction?

A: Screen for compatibility for placement on shune, platter, within Mark Status 3.

Q: (L) What does that mean? Placement on "shune, platter”?

A: It is a demarcation status for compatibility of future "worker" status.

Q: (L) So, "shune" is a word used for that?

A: Close. Ask P if he has had headaches and or blackouts.

Q: (L) Was my experience the same thing?

A: No. It is the "same" from your view point only.

Session 24 September 1995:
Q: (RC) I thought that humans originated in Lyra and then a war broke out there and they ended up in Orion.

A: Lyra is not inhabited. There have been homes in all places, but some were/are transitory, and some are not. Pay attention to Orion! This is your ancestral home, and your eventual destination. Here is the absolutely accurately accurate profile of Orion to follow: This is the most heavily populated region of your Milky Way galaxy! This is a region that extends across 3rd and 4th density space for a distance as vast as the distance between your locator and it. There are 3,444 inhabited "worlds" in this region. Some are planets as you know them. Some are artificially constructed planetoids. Some are floating space barges. And some are "satellites." There are primary homes, travelling stations and incubator laboratories all in 2nd, 3rd and 4th densities. There are overseer zones in 5th and 6th densities. Approximately one half is STO and one half is STS. Together, along with many other colonies, located elsewhere, this is called, in translation, Orion Federation. Orions created grays in 5 varieties, as cyber-genetic beings, and installed them on Zeta Reticuli 1, 2, 3, and 4, as well as on 2 planets orbiting Barnard's Star. The Reptilians also inhabit 6 planets in the Orion region in 4th density, and are owned by the Orion STS as slaves, and, in some cases, pets!!! The name "Orion" is the actual native name, and was brought to earth directly. Study the legend of the "god" of Orion for parallels.

Q: (L) Are the Orion STS the infamous red-headed Nordic aliens?

A: Yes, and all other humanoid combinations.

Q: (L) Okay, if it started with the Nordic types, and that is where the other humanoid combinations came from, what genetic combinations were used for human beings? Black people, for instance, since they are so unlike "Nordics?"

A: The Nordic genes were mixed with the gene pool already available on Earth, known as Neanderthal.

Q: (L) What was the genetic combination used to obtain the Oriental races?

A: Orientals come from a region known in your legends as "Lemuria," and are a previous hybridization from 7 genetic code structures from within Orion Union, designed to best fit the earth climate and cosmic ray environment then existent on earth.

Q: (L) Okay, what about the Semitic and Mediterranean peoples?

A: Each time a new flock was "planted," it was engineered to be best suited to the environment where it was planted. Aryans are the only exception, as they had to be moved to earth in an emergency.

Q: (L) If races are engineered on earth to be "best suited," what factors are being drawn from or considered regarding the Semitic race?

A: They are not engineered on earth, but in Orion lab as all others. They were "Planted" in the Middle East.

Q: (L) What genetic type were the Atlanteans?

A: They were the same as the "Native Americans."

And there are closer objects like "ships":

Session 25 May 1996:
Q: (L) Gotcha! We were watching television, and they showed a video of a man and his daughter who videotaped a very large object in the sky, and it was there for a long time, and I also understand that someone else taped it from another location. It was a long, white, tubular object. It was estimated to be about a mile long, because they figured this out by the perspectives from the two tapes, sort of by parallax, and it had moving lights on it, and it just hovered, or sat there for a very long time. What in the world was this thing?

A: A "mother" ship of Orion STS scanning vectors of the reality continuum fabric.

Q: (L) Well, they talked about a report of a similar happening at this very same spot, only it was 78 years previous to this. Was there a connection?

A: Yes. Space/time coordinates linkage.

Q: (L) Was this ship doing anything other than what you have said?

Q: (L) Does a mother ship carry a lot of small ships?

Q: (L) How many can be carried in one mother ship?

A: 150,000

Q: (L) Holy Shi'ite Moslems! What size are they? And, we have to remember that these ships are bigger inside, as a rule, because of some sort of strange principal at that level.

A: Exactly, remember, there is variability of physicality on 4th density, but not lack of physicality.

Session 2 December 2000:

Q: (L) The alchemists say that to protect the body from outside frequencies, one should wear silk. I know that sounds crazy, but that's what they said and did. Silk is a heck of an insulator. (TK) If we shielded the area with a silk tent, or wear silk clothing... (A) Silk by itself might not work, or it probably only works when in contact with the body. (TK) A copper mesh around the area would help.
Q: (TK) RAM would help?
Q: (TK) Silk would help?
Q: (TK) Would all three in combination be necessary?
Q: (L) Well, you are talking some big bux there. (TK) Is there another way to do this that isn't quite so involved? Does it require this degree of protection?
Q: (L) What we have figured out is that if we produce a canceling frequency, all they will do is change the frequency. That could go on, tit for tat, endlessly. (A) They have standard monitors. They can tune it a little bit differently, but they cannot do much without continuously planting new devices. There is a limit to the changing of frequencies, perhaps. So, if we know how to tune our device to their device, we can do it. (TK) I don't know if what we are needing is so complicated a device. Probably just a frequency generator. A simple device hooked to a crystal. Is that going in the right direction?
Q: (A) Our zapper, for instance, is a very simple device. It operates on a single integrated circuit. (TK) A frequency generator can be cheap. You hook it to a crystal for amplification.
A: Plot many frequencies.
Q: (A) We need to know the range. (TK) Can you tell us what frequency range?
A: Yes. 549 hz to 832 hz.

{Typical voice frequencies might range from around 90 hertz for a low-pitched male voice to about 300 hertz for a high-pitched child's voice. The audible bands start at about 10Hertz. 1035 Hertz is that of Cosmic Rays. Wireless communications varies from about 3KHz, which is still in the audible range, up to the visible light range at about 1015 Hertz where some laser-based systems operate. These frequencies all vary in their propagation characteristics and susceptibility to interference, which determines their value for a particular purpose. For most applications the usable spectrum stops about 300GHz, at the beginning of the infrared band. A normal human can hear between 20 Hz and 20,000 Hz.}

Q: (A) So it's sound. Standard sound. Okay, white noise would be a partial solution. These numbers mean we would have to produce quite a range of frequencies. (TK) I was under the impression that it would be a very low frequency or a very high frequency, something beyond the range of hearing. (L) Well, this could relate to the fact that they are sound monitors. (TK) Where do they download from?
A: Ship.

Q: (BT) They said it was 4th density, didn't they? (TK) Spaceship?
Q: (A) Can these little things send information directly to a spaceship? (L) Well, considering that it is supposed to be 4th density technology... (TK) Is that correct?

Q: (A) I want to argue. If we can counteract with 3rd density technology... (L) Then there must be some element of 3rd density tech involved. (A) Right. (L) Well, there probably has to be. They may have some super-duper humdinger of a chip that we haven't even dreamed of yet. They may be using nanotech for all we know. We may have these kinds of monitors in our bodies based on nanotechnology. (TK) How can we determine what kind of personal device we can build or make to protect ourselves?
A: More silk.

And last but not least there may be HQs Headquarters to consider:

Session 04 December 1999:
Q: Now, according to some information posted on the Millennium Group site, there are some photographs that seem to indicate that there IS something anomalous in orbit around the Sun... maybe a new "planet, " or something. Is there a new object in our solar system in a close orbit around the sun?

Q: There is conjecture that this object appeared around the time of the passage of the Hale Bopp comet. Is that the case?

Q: Is this object that is possibly in orbit around the sun, is it a natural or artificial construction?

A: Latter.

Q Who constructed it?

A: Orion STS.

Q: What is it?

A: HQ.

Q: The Orion Headquarters?

A: For your star system.

Q: Okay, you said "maybe" to this being a "new object." When did it arrive, or when was it placed there?

A: You measure "time" linearly.

Q: Can we give it a "linear" definition, or does it come and go through some sort of portal in terms of time, in a cyclical way, or a variable and selective way?

A: Yes, but it arrived at that coordinate 26730 years ago, sort of.

Q: What is its orbit, or distance from the Sun?

A: 31,230,000 miles.

Q: How large is this object?

A: 1005.6 kilometers diameter.

Q: What is the general configuration or shape of it? (A) A sphere, a ball, a disc, a cylinder?

A: Partial sphere, hexagonal.

Q: (A) Is it in a circular orbit or an elliptical orbit?

A: Circular. Rotation is altered by guidance system, gravitationally powered.

Q: What is its angle to the plane of the ecliptic?

A: 21 degrees.

Q: Okay, you said that it is "headquarters," so that answers what it does. And, it did not arrive with Hale Bopp. Just off to the side, was there REALLY a Hale Bopp companion - this rumor just won't die!?

Q: Now, what do these Orions DO in this object? I mean, isn't it a little warm so close to the sun? I know. That's a stupid question. Space is cold.

A: Yes, and study magnetism for answers.

Q: Do Orions LIVE in this object?

Q: Do they use it as a transfer portal?

Q: So, it is a doorway, so to speak?

A: Doorway as are many.

Q: How many of these objects are in our solar system?

A: Two.

Q: Where is the other one?

A: Outside, on the fringe of the solar system.

Q: Is the government, or some faction or department, aware of this object?

Q: Anything else you can tell us about this object?

A: No need.

Of course that is not to mention possible bases here on Earth and elsewhere. I will leave that for later consideration for now.

I think the more difficult problem may be to identify the solar system or "Something like that..." the Cs are referring to since the crop circle is more of a historical record lasting millions of years and it may be of importance more for knowing the origin of our creation and also the origin of "some of the aliens visiting our planet".
@goyacobol It was interesting to read your collection, which led me to think of the planet D'Ankhiar, described as a mother planet. Before coming to d'Ankhiar there is another planet Dorlaqua introduced in relation to the Nephelim, but was it "later" than D'Ankhiar?

In general, I have included much context, but coloured the sections that were relevant in a narrow interpretation, so it is easier to skip, if preferred. Trying to find directions, I ended up discovering more about the local area of our Galaxy, which is really quite large. Throughout, there was much about the Nephilim:

The Nephilim - Orion complex, planet Dorlaqua
Session 22 October 1994
Q: (L) Tell me about the Nephilim.

A: That was a race of beings in the third level of density which came from an actual planet at another point in this particular galaxy also in the third level of density, who were taken, or shall we say kidnapped, reprogrammed and retrained by the Lizard Beings to act as enforcers during a particular era of what you would measure as your past.

Q: (L) What era was that?

A: That was an era... it would have been approximately 8 to 5 thousand years ago but there are also dates relating to 12 to 14 thousand years ago and others. Dating system is not ours and does not exist for us.

Q: (L) For how many years did these beings exist on our earth?

A: Approximately 15 to 18 hundred years. They died off because they were not able to reproduce naturally in the atmosphere of the earth and experimentation to try to cause them to intermix with the human population did not succeed.

Q: (L) When did the last of them die off?

A: Probably near 6 to 7 thousand years ago. But there is also a reference point of 12 to 14 thousand years as well.

Q: (L) What was the name of the planet they came from?

A: Dorlaqua.

Q: (L) Where was this planet located?

A: This planet was located in the Orion complex.
Trying to find out more about what the "Orion complex", could mean, the Wiki for the Orion constellation says that the main stars of Orion are between 240 and 2000 light years (ly) away. Orion has also given name to a larger structure, and in the Wiki for the Orion Arm one finds this image:
1667423586329.png
The Orion Arm is a minor spiral arm of the Milky Way Galaxy that is 3,500 light-years (1,100 parsecs) across and approximately 10,000 light-years (3,100 parsecs) in length,[2] containing the Solar System, including Earth. It is also referred to by its full name, the Orion–Cygnus Arm, as well as Local Arm, Orion Bridge, and formerly, the Local Spur and Orion Spur.
The arm is named for the Orion Constellation, which is one of the most prominent constellations of Northern Hemisphere winter (Southern Hemisphere summer). Some of the brightest stars and most famous celestial objects of the constellation (e.g. Betelgeuse, Rigel, the three stars of Orion's Belt, the Orion Nebula) are within it as shown on the interactive map below.

The arm is between the Carina–Sagittarius Arm (the local portions of which are toward the Galactic Center) and the Perseus Arm (the local portion of which is the main outer-most arm and one of two major arms of the galaxy).

Long thought to be a minor structure, namely a "spur" between the two arms mentioned, evidence was presented in mid 2013 that the Orion Arm might be a branch of the Perseus Arm, or possibly an independent arm segment.[3]

Within the arm, the Solar System is close to its inner rim, in a relative cavity in the arm's interstellar medium known as the Local Bubble, about halfway along the arm's length, approximately 8,000 parsecs (26,000 light-years) from the Galactic Center.
The Wiki also has an image that places the Sun in the Orion arm;, see the "third star row" from above, more or less in the middle:
1667421668995.png
In the next illustration, several of the nearby star groups are located relative to the Sun
1667422656058.png
Close up on the Orion Arm, with major stellar associations (yellow), nebulae (red) and dark nebulae (grey) around the Local Bubble.
Some star associations located in the illustration may be found in List of nearby stellar associations and moving groups. Among them, Sco-Cen refers to the Scorpius Centaurus association located about 430 ly from the Sun, apparently on the other side of the Sun compared to Orion OB1, which is located at a distance of 1040-1630 ly. OB1 is part of the Orion molecular cloud complex, that has this image:
1667426422525.png
Before getting lost in space, I will expand our address before continuing, even if we may ask who will mail us Anyway, after country, one could add Planet Earth, The Solar System, followed by one of the nearest bright stars ,(or a star found here or here), followed by Local Interstellar Cloud, which is described in terms that can help to expand our address even more:
The Local Bubble, or Local Cavity,[3] is a relative cavity in the interstellar medium (ISM) of the Orion Arm in the Milky Way. It contains the closest of celestial neighbours and among others, the Local Interstellar Cloud (which contains the Solar System), the neighbouring G-Cloud, the Ursa Major Moving Group (the closest stellar moving group) and the Hyades (the nearest open cluster). It is at least 300 light years across, and is defined by its neutral-hydrogen density of about 0.05 atoms/cm3,
From the viewpoint of such an address, plus or minus a 1000 to 1500 ly, for a planet of origin can seem like a like vast, and in one way, it is, but from a cosmic perspective, it probably isn't::

In the next excerpt, one finds an indication of the home planet of the Nephilim:
Nephilim are enforcers from Planet 3C, or 3rd star, 3rd planet
Session 23 October 1994
Q: (L) How long after mankind was engineered by the Cassiopaeans did they live on the earth in a harmonious, Edenic, condition before the zapping by the Lizards?

A: Mankind was not engineered by us.

Q: (L) Well, were we created by you?

Q: (L) Well, then how did mankind come to be here?

A: Combination of factors. Numerous souls desired physical existence then was altered by three forces including principally Lizards through Grays, Nephalim and Orion union.

Q: (L) Tell us again who are the Nephilim?

A: Enforcers. Slaves of Orion. From Planet 3C, or 3rd star, 3rd planet.
It is not clear what the 3rd star is in relation to, but if one works with the idea of Orion, then in the traditional naming and counting in terms of brightness as seen from Earth, it is Bellatrix, located at the left shoulder of Orion, opposite the red Betelgeuse. Later in the session, the region of Scorpio comes up, but not in this session, which continues:
D'Ankhiar. Ankh, female symbol, stands for mother planet.
Q: (L) You said the other night that the Nephalim came from some area around the constellation Scorpio, is that correct?

A: Originally seeded there but you were too.

Q: (L) We were originally seeded somewhere else? Where? Orion? What is the name of that planet?

A: D'Ankhiar. Ankh is ancient symbolism of this planet. Is female symbol. Stands for mother planet.
The Wiki about Ankh has:
The ankh or key of life is an ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol used in Egyptian art and writing to represent the word for "life" and, by extension, as a symbol of life itself.
It looks like this:1667430895135.png.
The session continues:
Q: (L) Is this other planet our original home?

Q: (L) What is it like back Home?

A: Spent. Cindered. Burned up.

Q: (L) So it's true, you can't go home?

Q: (L) These Nephilim, how tall were they again?

A: Up to 15 feet maximum.

Q: (L) Was Goliath, who was killed by David, one of the Nephilim?

A: Yes. In legend. Actual event depicted in story was earlier.

Q: (L) Was it actually David and Goliath?

Q: (L) Did he actually slay him with a stone from a slingshot?

Q: (L) Were these Nephilim genetically intermixed with human beings?

A: Temporarily.

Q: (L) Why only temporarily?

A: DNA conflict.

Q: (L) Were they smarter than us?

Q: (L) Were they bigger and dumber?

Q: (L) About the same?

Q: (L) Was it difficult for them to live on our planet because of their size and gravity and so forth?

Q: (L) Did they have physical problems here?

Q: (L) And when did the last of them die off?

A: 6000 B.C. Approximately. One reference.

Q: (L) When were they originally brought here?

A: 12000 B.C. approx. one reference. Please understand your measurements don't make sense.

Q: (L) Let's go back to the three forces. You said numerous souls desired physical existence. When the numerous souls did this, how did physical existence come to be?

A: First was apelike.

Q: (L) And then what happened? Did these apelike being just pop into the air? What did the souls do with these apelike beings?

A: Souls altered them by transfer.

Q: (L) Transfer of what?

A: Souls into seeded bodies. Orion Union was first into Neanderthal.

Q: (L) The Orion souls came into Neanderthal bodies?

A: No. Put humans there for incubation process.

Q: (L) Were altered ape embryos put back into ape females for gestation?

A: No. Souls only.

Q: (L) They put the souls into the ape bodies?

Q: (L) Did the soul's presence in the ape body cause its genetics and DNA to change?

Q: (L) They entered into living creatures on this planet to experience 3 d reality and by entering in caused mutation?

Q: (L) Then were altered by Orion Union first. They resemble you.

Q: (L) Who resembles us?

A: The Orions.

Q: (L) We haven't talked too much about the Orions...

A: Orion Union. There are others in Orion Community.

Q: (L) Are some of the Orions not good guys as we would term it?

Q: (L) Are some of them good guys?

Q: (L) So, you are saying that the original creators or genetic engineers were Orions?

A: Close. The original engineers but not inhabitants.

Q: (L) Where did the souls come from that entered into the bodies on the planet earth? Were they in bodies on other planets before they came here?

A: Not this group.

Q: (L) Were they just floating around in the universe somewhere?

A: In union with the One. Have you heard the Super ancient legend of Lucifer, the Fallen Angel?

Q: (L) Who is Lucifer?

A: You. The human race.

Q: (L) Are the souls of individual humans the parts of a larger soul?

A: Yes. Close. The One. All who have fallen must learn "the hard way."

Q: (L) Are you saying that the act of wanting to experience physical reality is the act of falling?

A: You are members of a fragmented soul unit.

Q: (L) What is it about wanting to be physical is a "fall"?

A: Pleasure for the self.

Q: (L) How many people on the planet know what you are teaching us?

A: A few.

Q: (L) Are we "special" in some way to receive this?

A: All are special.

Q: (L) How many know?

A: 8 so far.

Q: (L) Will we be able to teach others?

A: Up to you.

Q: (L) Who are the others?

A: No contact right now.

Q: (L) Did, at any time, the human race live for a long time in an Edenic state, where they were able to use bodies and still have a spiritual connection?

A: Yes. But not long. No addiction takes long to close the circle.

Q: (L) So, mankind was addicted to pleasuring the self?

A: Became quickly.

Q: (L) How long from the time of the moving of souls into bodies did the "Fall" in Eden occur?

A: Not measurable. Remember Laura, there is no time when this event occurred. Time passage illusion did not exist at that point as well as many other falsehoods.

Q: (L) So you are saying that the Fall in Eden was also the beginning of time?

Q: (L) These many other falsehoods that you mention, could you tell us about a couple. We know that the first one is time...

A: You must learn on your own.
Next is explained what role the mother planet played:
D'Ankhiar - proper environment for molecularization
Session 2 November 1994
Q: (L) Now, you said that the Nephilim were seeded on a planet called D'Ankhiar as were human beings. When you said we were seeded there, what did you mean.

A: Was proper environment for molecularization.

Q: (L) Are you saying that the physical bodies on planet earth, the various types of mankind such as Neanderthal, Cro-Magnon, Australopithicus etc., were generated on that other planet and then brought here?

Q: (L) I am assuming that if the Nephilim are 3 d that they die like we do. Is this correct?

Q: (L) So, we can shoot them and they will die?

A: Correct. But wrong approach.

Q: (L) What is the right approach?

A: Knowledge protects.

Q: (L) Well, if a 15 foot tall guy comes at me and wants to knock me around, what is knowledge going to do to protect me?

A: You will be in 4th density.

Q: (L) So, before they get here we will be 4 d?

A: Crossing.

Q: (L) All three of us?

A: Yes, and many others.

Q: (L) So, we are not going to have to deal with the Nephilim?

A: Not correct.

Q: (L) Does this mean that there will be 3 and 4 d beings on the planet at the same time and that some will have to deal with these guys and some won't?

A: But you will have to too.

Q: (L) I don't understand. Are these Nephilim coming here to transition to 4 d also?

A: They already live there as 3 density beings. Demonstration: When you are abducted you are 3rd density but you are taken into 4th density.

Q: (V) In June I had a dream where I was taken up and there were light beings and I was also a light being; I was trying on different clothes. I was led into a room where I was told I could write there and when I was told it was time to leave, I had shoes on that had written on them "Earth Star". Was this an abduction?

Q: (V) Talk about illusions, I thought that was a good thing! Was this a bad thing?

A: Subjective.

Q: (V) Who were the abductors?

A: Grays.

Q: (V) When I woke up I felt so tall and so electric. I thought it had been the best thing... that was my abduction in June?

Session 11 November 1995
D'Ankhiar, which is in the constellation Scorpio
Q: (L) The next question in the list is: You indicated that we should study the legend of Orion, and I looked it up in several sources, and basically the legend is of the perfect man, who fell in love with a woman, and her jealous father caused him to be blinded. The only cure was to gaze at the light, the goddess Aurora, to regain his sight. Can you tell us how this relates to the idea that Orion was the indigenous home of humans?

A: It is up to you to look for answers.

Q: (L) There was an interesting reference in one of the books of the relationship of Orion to Scorpio, that Orion's bow is drawn at Scorpio. And, at one other point, you said that the physical bodies of mankind were molecularized, and ARE being molecularized, on a planet called D'Ankhiar, which is in the constellation Scorpio.

Q: (L) What is the relationship of Orion to Scorpio? The Orion "bad guys," shooting at Scorpio which is the place of origin of the physical manifestation of the human race...

A: Bad guys?

Q: (L) Forget I said bad guys. "Shooting at Scorpio." Is there any relationship, symbolically, to the fact that the human bodies...

A: It is all interrelated.
More on Orion and Scorpio:
In Greek mythology, several myths associated with Scorpio attribute it to Orion. According to one version, Orion boasted to the goddess Artemis and her mother, Leto, that he would kill every animal on Earth. Artemis and Leto sent a scorpion to kill Orion.[9] Their battle caught the attention of Zeus, who raised both combatants to the sky to serve as a reminder for mortals to curb their excessive pride. In another version of the myth, Artemis' twin brother, Apollo, was the one who sent the scorpion to kill Orion after the hunter earned the goddess' favor by admitting she was better than him. After Zeus raised Orion and the scorpion to the sky, the former hunts every winter but flees every summer when the scorpion comes. In both versions, Artemis asked Zeus to raise Orion.

In a Greek myth without Orion, the celestial scorpion encountered Phaethon while he was driving his father Helios' Sun Chariot.[10]
The Wiki on the Orion constellation explains the relation between Orion and Scorpio in other words:
In Greek mythology, Orion was a gigantic, supernaturally strong hunter,[11] born to Euryale, a Gorgon, and Poseidon (Neptune), god of the sea. One myth recounts Gaia's rage at Orion, who dared to say that he would kill every animal on Earth. The angry goddess tried to dispatch Orion with a scorpion. This is given as the reason that the constellations of Scorpius and Orion are never in the sky at the same time. However, Ophiuchus, the Serpent Bearer, revived Orion with an antidote. This is said to be the reason that the constellation of Ophiuchus stands midway between the Scorpion and the Hunter in the sky.[12]

The constellation is mentioned in Horace's Odes (Ode 3.27.18), Homer's Odyssey (Book 5, line 283) and Iliad, and Virgil's Aeneid (Book 1, line 535)

And last but not least there may be HQs Headquarters to consider:
4 UNEXPLAINABLE ALIEN ENCOUNTERS | The Proof Is Out There
Nov 19, 2022
Do your eyes deceive you?
Check out this Proof Is Out There compilation of 4 unusual alien encounters. 0:00 -
Strange Unnatural Sun Craft 4:43 -
Proof of Mars Civilizations? 9:12 -
Floating Ship of the English Coast 12:46 - Scotland's Bizarre Optical Illusion

Session 19 November 1994:
Q: (T) Is there such a thing as "alternative three" the plan to take all the brains off the planet?

Q: (T) Is that more disinformation?

A: Yes. So is Mars landing but not Mars monuments.

Q: (TL) Who made the monuments on Mars?

A: Atlanteans.

Richard Hoagland, the agent of disinformation. One should be able to discern his movements to the dark side as the first couple of segments are perhaps noteworthy.

1993-09-12 - Area 2000 with Art Bell - Michael Sorez- UFO Research, Linda Howe- Mars Cydonia, Crop Circles
1993-11-28 - Area 2000 with Art Bell - Richard C. Hoagland - Cydonia - Hyperdimensional physics
1993-12-19 - Area 2000 with Art Bell - Stanley McDaniels - Ancient Martian City Cydonia
1995-06-23 - Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell - Richard C. Hoagland - Mars and Moon Ruins and NASA Coverup
1996-10-25 - Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell - Richard C Hoagland - Cydonia, Egypt, Apollo Connection
1998-04-14 - Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell - Richard C. Hoagland. Van Flandern - Cydonia Ruins Face on Mars Images
1998-04-24 - Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell - Ed Dames - Remote Viewing. Richard Hoagland - Mars Ruins Images
1998-04-27 - Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell - Prof. Tom van Flandern - Astronomer - New Mars Images
2000-04-11 - Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell - Richard C. Hoagland with Tom van Flandern - Cydonia Photos
I tried to edit the shows down to just discussions of Cydonia city and theories of what they are. I edited out as much as possible any discussions of NASA conspiracies.

The collection includes discussions with Linda Howe (Paranormal researcher), Richard Hoagland (Mars researcher), Stanley McDaniels (Philosopher), Tom VanFlandern (Astronomer), Ron Nicks (Geologi)
Q: Next question, and I think this one will be quick: can you make any comments on the likelihood of this Y2K situation getting out of hand and bringing on the "New World Order" or causing the institution of Martial Law, or causing people to need to store food, guns, ammunition and take all their money out of the bank? There is an AWFUL lot of hysteria out there about this...

A: Ask them what happened on November 7th.

Q: Oh, you mean the big Hoagland prediction that something was going to strike the earth... supposedly revealed to him by a "confidential informant" who somehow proved his "reliability," by having "inside information" and so forth. In other words, another spate of disinformation?

A: Yup!

Q: (L) OK, what's the scoop on this Mars Rock? (T) That's kind of UFO-ish!

A: Vague as can be!

Q: (L) Is it the Mars Rock that's vague as can be, or is it my question?

A: Latter

Q: (L) OK, latter, my question. Is this rock from Mars?

Q: (L) How long have they known that rocks from Mars are on the planet?

A: 12 years.

Q:(T) About the same length of time it took them to analyze the soil samples that they got from Mariner probes. (L) OK, Why all of a sudden are they revealing, or releasing this information about this Mars Rock? In such a big and manipulative way? (T) You just said it!

A: You have already figured it out yourselves.

Q: (L) Well, Sheldon Nidle, the author of 'Becoming a Galactic Human'...

Q: (T) Not Sheldon and the Galactic Humans! (L) Well, I know they said no, but Sheldon has made an announcement which was put out on the Net...

Q: (L) So, there's not going to be a massive UFO landing between August 29th and December 31st of this year? (T) Only if you go and see Independence Day!

A: No comment!

Q: (L) Well, I just... (T) That's what the press secretary says for Clinton: no comment! 'Can you describe this woman?' 'No comment!' (L) Is that so pusillanimous as to not deserve a comment? OK, well, so we won't have to worry about Sheldon Nidle's aliens coming and taking over... (T) They can come and take Sheldon away! (L) Well, OK, but is this Mars Rock, and is this opening of the doors concept, is this leading up to some definite, overt interaction with aliens? (T) They told us, we know it, yes!

A: Gradually.

Q: (T) That's what it's all about. They're opening it up, and they're going to take the money... If they want to go to Mars to look for civilizations and stuff, which they're going to lead up to, and back to the moon here, and all this, and they're going to make Hoagland feel really good, because he's right! They've already done that!

A: Notice how you heard nothing about the Mars Probes until the rock announcement?

Q: (T) This is the new stuff? (L) Is this right?

A: The excavation robot spacecraft. One Probe is already on its way, another to follow. No further explanation about "loss" of Mars Explorer.

Q: (L) What did happen to the Mars Explorer?

A: Blacked out. You see, 'Too risky.' And too much too soon, due to pressure from Hoagland and others.

Q: (T) My own opinion is that they've already been there, and they know what's there.

A: No. Microbes are easier to swallow than humans in togas!
How to Bring Mars Sample Tubes Safely to Earth (Mars News Report)
NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory Oct 26, 2022
NASA’s Perseverance Mars rover is filling sample tubes with rocky material on the Red Planet as the agency works on the next steps to get them safely back to Earth.

The Mars Sample Return campaign would bring samples collected by the Perseverance rover to Earth for detailed study. The campaign involves an international interplanetary relay team, including the European Space Agency (ESA).

These samples could answer a key question: did life ever exist on Mars? Aaron Yazzie, who works on the Mars Sample Return campaign, explains the work being done at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory to ensure the safe return of the sample tubes. For more information on Mars Sample Return, visit mars.nasa.gov/msr/ Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech

Session March 18, 2000

A: Yes. Three pronged instrument. Wave transducer.

Q: I guess that means it's worthwhile to study these books.

Q: That's all my questions.

And here from the Session September 3, 2008

Q: (Ark unfurls his list of questions) (L) Ah, youcame with your list? (Ark) Well, normally I do not come with a list, butprobably as Joe knows it, if you don’t have a list, probably you are notable to ask questions. Somehow everything evaporates, yeah? So, it wasback to previous sessions where you were talking about invertedgeometrical representation of gravity, and I didn’t know for a long timewhat it can be. Now I have an idea that it can refer to the work ofBurkhard Heim and to what I am doing now with the spaces of (end of side1)… and I would like to know if my guess is right or almost right?

A: You are so hot there are flames! “Pyro”anyone?

Regarding Burkhard Heim: A few days ago I saw an interview done by the German UFO resercher Rober Fleischer on exomagazin.tv.
He interviewed Hannes Schmid. It is available on his youtube channel:
Rober Fleischer and Hannes Schmid
The Interview is in German, but you can turn on the subtitles and let YT translate it for you.

The main story behind this is:
Hannes Schmid is a kind of an expert on Burkhard Heim. He says that using Heim's theory it is matimatically possible to decribe some of the UFO phenomenons. Espacially the once where UFOs seem to travel interdimensionally.

So I wanted to know more about him and I found two interersting things:

1. He started a separate YT channel called "6 Dimensions in Color" where he summarizes all the Burkhard Heim theory into small understandable videos. First only in German, but a few month ago he translated them into English and put the videos on a separate YT channel:
6 Dimensions in Color YT

2. He is praticing and teaching a so called "NATHAL" method (sadly only in German). This is based on the work from Dr. Gertje Lathan, where also the name nathaL (written in reverse) comes from. It seems to be a kind of a chenneling technique, and I think he got his insights from there. I couldn't find the name Lathan or NATHAL here. Does sombody know Dr. Gertje Lathan?

What I don't understand is what the C's are saying here:
Does it mean that Burkhard Heim can be a Pseudonym?

What I don't understand is what the C's are saying here:
Does it mean that Burkhard Heim can be a Pseudonym?

Maybe the C's are also hinting at the consonance of the name "Heim" with the english word "aim", thus teasing Ark's interest.
They love playing with words lol.

Back
Top Bottom