A sign that things are about to change drastically?

Anthony said:
The articles contain the usual global warming narrative, but if you take into account the data from Pierre's book,
and the latest warnings from the sessions, you can read between the lines.

Global warming is now slowing down the circulation of the oceans — with potentially dire consequences

_http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2015/03/23/global-warming-is-now-slowing-down-the-circulation-of-the-oceans-with-potentially-dire-consequences/

Gulf Stream is slowing down faster than ever, scientists say

_http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/gulf-stream-is-slowing-down-faster-than-ever-scientists-say-10128700.html

Of course, it is foolish to consider that slowing circulation in the oceans has causes other than global warming, because human knowledge of global and even cosmic causes-and-effects are certain. Then why is it so difficult for individuals to sort out their karma? We know what the whole world is doing, and we can easily dismiss cosmic effects and argue that the globe is a closed system. So then it's easy to do so for an individual, right? There is no collective karma, and each of us is an island. So who cares whether the island is in the Gulf or not and what currents might be flowing around said island? :P

ge0m0 said:
Anthony said:
The articles contain the usual global warming narrative, but if you take into account the data from Pierre's book,
and the latest warnings from the sessions, you can read between the lines.

Global warming is now slowing down the circulation of the oceans — with potentially dire consequences

_http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2015/03/23/global-warming-is-now-slowing-down-the-circulation-of-the-oceans-with-potentially-dire-consequences/

Gulf Stream is slowing down faster than ever, scientists say

_http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/gulf-stream-is-slowing-down-faster-than-ever-scientists-say-10128700.html

Of course, it is foolish to consider that slowing circulation in the oceans has causes other than global warming, because human knowledge of global and even cosmic causes-and-effects are certain. Then why is it so difficult for individuals to sort out their karma? We know what the whole world is doing, and we can easily dismiss cosmic effects and argue that the globe is a closed system. So then it's easy to do so for an individual, right? There is no collective karma, and each of us is an island. So who cares whether the island is in the Gulf or not and what currents might be flowing around said island? :P

ge0m0,

I am guessing you might mean the above as sarcasm and really the blindness makes you a little frustrated?

If that's the case I think many of us are frustrated that others are not seeing the real causes for the climate changes and their connections to that blindness. I think it's OK if you express how you really feel too. :( :)

Anthony said:
Another one:

The Day After Tomorrow Might Kinda, Sorta Come True

_http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2015/03/23/greenland_icemelt_study_suggests_the_day_after_tomorrow_has_some_basis_in.html

Like we haven't been saying that (based on Cs input) for YEARS now! But no, we are just a bunch of conspiracy theorists claiming that the global warming nonsense is a hoax.

How many more things the Cs have said will be happening shortly?

goyacobol said:
I think it's OK if you express how you really feel too. :( :)

Everything is a metaphor...as if I know the difference anyway :)

I'm fascinated by what appears as cause and effect, because so much introspection and meditation and self-enquiry over the years has convinced me that there can be no such thing. It was always perplexing to me when so-called spiritual teachers would profess that the world is an illusion. Actually, it was more than perplexing. It was downright infuriating, and painful, and it lit a fire in me. So, introspection and meditation and self-enquiry "did" me. And looking back, it did so on its own, whatever "it" is. Some potentiality was always there, having nothing to do with cause and effect, and instead a continuously flowing cause-and-effect. One of my favorite authors, he used to make me mad with all that talk of illusion, is the late Dr. David Hawkins of "Power vs. Force" fame. He sums it up nicely for me. "Everything happens as a result of karmic propensity and prevailing local conditions." And of course, the gem of gems from his writing, IMO, "[consciousness] is context devoid of content." Well, what I learned about context started out in a literary sense, where the context of a story is full of content, such as tables and chairs on a stage, various characters, and the overall setting. But how can all that content be context, and how can context be devoid of content? What causes context, devoid of content, to include contextual content? "And for my next trick," says Maya, Diving Mother Nature, "now, something completely different! Hey, dummy, it's just an illusion."

Huh? An illusion? But I see it! It's right here in front of me! How can it be an illusion! Look, see? The Gulf Stream is slowing down! That's the effect of some cause, right? And these really smart people have figured out that melting Greenland ice sheets are upsetting the Atlantic overturning circulation.

Well, it depends on which side of time you're on, and on what exactly is time. Cause-and-effect is whole and singular, while cause and effect is a discontinuous sequence of others. So, for me, while I enjoy (sometimes, not so much) the play of life in this realm, and the wonder of what may come in the next moment, seemingly separate from this one and following as its effect, on a deeper level, I just see it differently.

As an example, I remember during the Clinton Administration, thinking, kind of an epiphany, that we always get the President we deserve, like it or not, and that we are so interconnected in what appears as cause and effect, we don't see that everything is perfectly harmonious and whole. I didn't vote for Clinton. I don't so much regret voting for GHW Bush, more that I voted at all in a system that presents apparent choices when nothing changes. And in retrospect, that's part of the epiphany. It doesn't matter who is "in charge", because they are not. Mother Nature is in charge, of us and everything else in this manifest universe, and it is as perfectly harmonious as She is. Sure, it's hard to imagine the world we live in today as being harmonious by any stretch of the imagination, but how can it be otherwise? In the moment I had that thought, I began, just began, to understand collective karma.

Regarding the causes and effects of Gulf Stream slowing and so many other signs of the times that the Cs have revealed, how could it be? The answer is obvious to me. Consciousness, unburdened by time, sees all. Not necessarily "all things all the time." Lincoln had that right. But non-linear consciousness doesn't see cause and effect. I experience it, sure, as I am karmically embedded in it....for the moment. Of course, I'm also not. When the Cs say they're Laura in the future, that only applied in terms of linear consciousness, where cause and effect is a conditioned way of experiencing. But, as they say, the Cs don't see it the way we do. So is the Gulf Stream really changing due to some cause? How many possible futures are there? What are their causes, and how do all those possible futures overlay outside of time, as eternally co-existent "realities"? If the Gulf Stream is slowing, or is the Cosmic Mind imagining that is learning something that it already knows?

Well...why not all of the above? When focused, I can't see it any other way. Sure, I still fumble through this linear path going from one cause to an-other effect and thinking I am doing something. But, at the same time...always at the same time even if I don't see it right away, I notice I'm not doing anything at all, and neither is the Gulf Stream, and it's fun. Then I go right back to worrying that my clients are getting pissed that I'm not delivering on time :)

That's how I really feel, but wait 5 minutes. :cool2:

ge0m0 said:
goyacobol said:
I think it's OK if you express how you really feel too. :( :)

Everything is a metaphor...as if I know the difference anyway :)

I'm fascinated by what appears as cause and effect, because so much introspection and meditation and self-enquiry over the years has convinced me that there can be no such thing. It was always perplexing to me when so-called spiritual teachers would profess that the world is an illusion. Actually, it was more than perplexing. It was downright infuriating, and painful, and it lit a fire in me. So, introspection and meditation and self-enquiry "did" me. And looking back, it did so on its own, whatever "it" is. Some potentiality was always there, having nothing to do with cause and effect, and instead a continuously flowing cause-and-effect. One of my favorite authors, he used to make me mad with all that talk of illusion, is the late Dr. David Hawkins of "Power vs. Force" fame. He sums it up nicely for me. "Everything happens as a result of karmic propensity and prevailing local conditions." And of course, the gem of gems from his writing, IMO, "[consciousness] is context devoid of content." Well, what I learned about context started out in a literary sense, where the context of a story is full of content, such as tables and chairs on a stage, various characters, and the overall setting. But how can all that content be context, and how can context be devoid of content? What causes context, devoid of content, to include contextual content? "And for my next trick," says Maya, Diving Mother Nature, "now, something completely different! Hey, dummy, it's just an illusion."

Huh? An illusion? But I see it! It's right here in front of me! How can it be an illusion! Look, see? The Gulf Stream is slowing down! That's the effect of some cause, right? And these really smart people have figured out that melting Greenland ice sheets are upsetting the Atlantic overturning circulation.

Well, it depends on which side of time you're on, and on what exactly is time. Cause-and-effect is whole and singular, while cause and effect is a discontinuous sequence of others. So, for me, while I enjoy (sometimes, not so much) the play of life in this realm, and the wonder of what may come in the next moment, seemingly separate from this one and following as its effect, on a deeper level, I just see it differently.

As an example, I remember during the Clinton Administration, thinking, kind of an epiphany, that we always get the President we deserve, like it or not, and that we are so interconnected in what appears as cause and effect, we don't see that everything is perfectly harmonious and whole. I didn't vote for Clinton. I don't so much regret voting for GHW Bush, more that I voted at all in a system that presents apparent choices when nothing changes. And in retrospect, that's part of the epiphany. It doesn't matter who is "in charge", because they are not. Mother Nature is in charge, of us and everything else in this manifest universe, and it is as perfectly harmonious as She is. Sure, it's hard to imagine the world we live in today as being harmonious by any stretch of the imagination, but how can it be otherwise? In the moment I had that thought, I began, just began, to understand collective karma.

Regarding the causes and effects of Gulf Stream slowing and so many other signs of the times that the Cs have revealed, how could it be? The answer is obvious to me. Consciousness, unburdened by time, sees all. Not necessarily "all things all the time." Lincoln had that right. But non-linear consciousness doesn't see cause and effect. I experience it, sure, as I am karmically embedded in it....for the moment. Of course, I'm also not. When the Cs say they're Laura in the future, that only applied in terms of linear consciousness, where cause and effect is a conditioned way of experiencing. But, as they say, the Cs don't see it the way we do. So is the Gulf Stream really changing due to some cause? How many possible futures are there? What are their causes, and how do all those possible futures overlay outside of time, as eternally co-existent "realities"? If the Gulf Stream is slowing, or is the Cosmic Mind imagining that is learning something that it already knows?

Well...why not all of the above? When focused, I can't see it any other way. Sure, I still fumble through this linear path going from one cause to an-other effect and thinking I am doing something. But, at the same time...always at the same time even if I don't see it right away, I notice I'm not doing anything at all, and neither is the Gulf Stream, and it's fun. Then I go right back to worrying that my clients are getting pissed that I'm not delivering on time :)

That's how I really feel, but wait 5 minutes. :cool2:

ge0m0,

Well, here we are "5 minutes" later and I am impulsively replying to the above. I think you may be onto something about the non-linear view but within that "context" you bring up karma. It is that part that I feel may require us to do something. After all why do you think you have learned something (perhaps through your " karmic propensity"). Work I think does require effort even if it is embedded in "collective karma".

I think the Cs have said that it is our collective realities that merge to produce the larger reality:

Session 4 January 1997
Q: (L) Does this mean that any potential universe can be selected at
any time to be the ONE that is cued? (T) No, the "jukebox" idea
relates to time. Explain variable and selective, please?
A: For those who know how, universes can be created at will in order
to transmodify reality merge.
Q: (L) What is a reality merge?
A: What does it sound like?
Q: (T) Merging of realities from one universe into another? A creating
of a new reality which is then merged with the old to create a new
universe.
(L) Maybe it means the realities of different people merge
to create a sort of "mutual universe?" Like the idea "you create your
own reality?"
A: Terry is closer, Laura is playing "left field."

Of course determining where the "will" comes from to merge these realities may be difficult to see in this session. I suppose it could be individually and collectively in different densities/dimensions.

These are just my thoughts for now "but wait 5 minutes.". :cool2:

Regarding Ontake's eruption last year, foun this site, quite interesting intractive testimonies of eyewitness!! ... it called my attention, the mentioning about minutes just before the eruption, that there was no sound at all.
_http://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/ontake2014-en/

goyacobol said:
I just saw there is another volcano eruption this time in Japan today.

See more at VolcanoCafe
Ontake-san (Japan) erupted on 27.9.2014

When I logged on the net this morning I found Ontakesan erupted in Japan in Austrian news.They had gotten the name not completely right cause it is Ontake-san. San meaning mountain in Japanese and it is also a title of respect. The name translates as “Honoured Peak” and Ontake is used for some more other mountains in Japan so one needs to specify … Kiso Ontake is meant in this post.

Mount Ontake (御嶽山 Ontake-san?), also referred to as Mount Kiso Ontake (木曽御嶽山 Kiso Ontake-san?), is the second highest volcano in Japan at 3,067 m (10,062 ft) located around 100 km (62 mi) northeast of Nagoya. ( Quote Wikipedia)

Ontake-san is a stratovolcano. It is an “independant” volcano, meaning it is not connected to any system but has a system of it´s own and it is situated in Nagano Prefecture Kiso-gunKiso-machi , Otaki Village, Gifu Gero – Takayama 35 ° 53 ’34 “N, 137 ° 28′ 49″ E 100 km north east of Nagano. The highest peak Kengamine (剣ヶ峰), is 3,067 m altitude.

Ontake lies in a caldera with a diameter of approximately 5 km which was created 70,000 – 90,000 years ago. Farther up there is a second caldera which is 2 km in diameter. It seems to date back 23,000 years. Until, 1979 the volcano was dormant until an unexpected eruption happened from October 1979 to April 1980. Smoke and ash rose from several craters of the southern peak. A landslide occurred after an earthquake in 1984 killing 28 people. Fumarolic activity continued but 2008 the alert level was lowered. In the end of September 2014 the alert level was raised to 3 for the southern part of the volcano.

On September 27th 2014 it erupted leaving 250 climbers stranded and 7 unconscious.

Also at CNN.

I am sure there will be many other links available soon. :umm:

Back in November 2013, two years ago, when I started this thread because my attention was riveted by the erupting volcanoes, we had not yet encountered the Western engineered coup d'etat of January 2014 - two months later. But of course, the Ukraine event was one of the "signs" given by the Cs that we were to watch for. As we have often discussed, since the Universe is an open system, giving hard and fast predictions is an iffy business, but apparently, some larger scale events can be foreseen and even some things that are part(s) of planned events, engineered in darkness by PTB. Some predictions seem to be "impressionistic", as the Cs pointed out, and others seem to have some sort of sound/symbol relationship. There are just many factors to consider.

But anyway, I noted those volcanoes at the time I began this thread and it felt to me as though things were about to change dramatically on the global stage. How right I was in view of the things that have transpired since the Ukraine coup! But I sure didn't see how it was going to all play out.

Now, there is another event - rather smaller - that piques my brain: this recent Amtrak derailment. The Cs once mentioned such a thing in relation to another impressionistic prediction that I have thought referred to the Oklahoma City bombing. This was 20 years ago. See here:

25 Feb 1995 said:
Q: (TM) What I am trying to find out is if it is good to be around this person.

A: Those are personal questions. There will be a terrorist attack in the U.S. month; bomb.

Q: (T) There is going to be a terrorist attack in the United States in a month?

A: Yes!!! {planchette flies off board}

Q: (T) In a month?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Where in the United States?

A: Washington D.C.

Q: (T) Well, they filed bankruptcy now they are going to blow it up and collect the insurance.

A: Trial ongoing.

Q: (BP) O.J.? (TM) Oh, that's because of the terrorist trial? (T) Yes, the terrorist trial in New York. (TM) Yes, they are guarding Wall Street heavily because they are threatening to blow that up. (J) Oh, okay. (BP) Is the CIA or the FBI involved in this terrorist bombing?

A: No.

Q: (T) Do they know about it?

Q: (BP) Is it Moslem terrorists?

Q: (BP) Are we talking about a nuclear bomb?

Q: (T) We should be so lucky. (J) Can you pinpoint where the bomb is going to be in Washington? (BP) Congress?

Q: (BP) Will it be in the Capitol?

Q: (BP) Will it be in the White House?

Q: (BP) Will it be in a federal office building?

A: Maybe.

Q: (BP) So, it is variable as to whether it will be successful or not as well as other aspects?

Q: (T) Do the authorities have an idea that this is going to happen yet?

A: Some.

Q: (T) Some authorities or some idea?

A: Idea.

Q: (GB) Any further predictions?

A: Amtrak derailment in Long Island or Chicago. Near one or the other by June.

Q: (L) Is this going to be a deliberate act?

Q: (L) Why are the two locations so widely separated?

A: Indefinite.

Q: (L) So, it is like an amorphous event that hasn't firmed up yet. (GB) Any more predictions?

A: One person here will be in a minor car accident by April. Think GB or TM. There will be a storm in Mid U.S. next month; lives lost 191; Missouri area likely.

Regarding the Oklahoma City event, note that it occurred on April 19, 1995 which is actually about a month and a half later. And it was not in Washington, though it WAS in a federal building.

Shortly after the OK City event, we asked about it:

22 April 1995 said:
Q: (L) Well, no terrorist bomb attack took place in Washington. Can you tell us why?

A: Yet.

Q: (L) It is yet to happen?

A: Open.

As we know, the 9-11 events included Washington DC, but the biggest kerfuffle was in NY with the WTC.

It seems to me that there was some mixing of events seen here: Oklahoma City and the 9-11 events. Notice that back in 1994, the Cs had said:

22 July 1994 said:
Q: (L) Do you have information for us this evening?

A: Space invasion soon. Four to six years. Battle between forces good and evil. Wait near. Look far. Listen. Mexico fall; Ethiopia quake; September - both - New Near - January- Paris bomb - London Blizzard - 109 die - Plane down -Tahiti - Cholera - Montana - January 1995 - government US - behind California quakes - Three soon - Oklahoma political abduction - February 95 - Big news.

The curious thing about this remark is that on February 25 of 1995, as noted above, we were given a warning of a terrorist bomb attack within a month. Connecting that back to this mention of Oklahoma "political abduction," and we find a curious relationship to the Oklahoma Bombing in March of 1995. In one of the earliest reports of the capture of Timothy McVeigh, he was quoted as saying that he was under the control of an implant that was in his hip, and that he believed he had been abducted and programmed by the government. And it was, indeed, BIG news!

But then we have that odd thing about the Denver Airport from the first session:

Q: (L) What else is going to happen?
A: Seattle buried; Japan buckles; Missouri shakes; California crumbles; Arizona burns.
Q: [Unknown question.]
A: Go to Denver airports.
Q: (L) When is all this going to happen?
A: Scandal - Scandal - Denver Airport.
Q: (L) What about the Denver airport?
A: Scandal.
Q: I don't understand.
A: New Denver airport.
Q: I don't understand.
A: Pay attention.
Q: Okay, we are paying attention. What are you trying to tell us?
A: Denver new airport big, big, big, big scandal.
Q: (L) What kind of scandal?
A: Government.
Q: (L) Specifically what?
A: You will see. Dallas airport is secret base; Orlando too; Miami Too.
Q: (L) What about Denver airport and how does it relate to prophecies?
A: Denver reveals the government. Look for it. Pay attention.

And then we have another list of marker events from 3 December 1994:

Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear. Hawaii crash; aviation, possibly involving military. More California seismic activity after 1st of year: San Diego, San Bernardino, North Bakersfield, Barstow: all are fracture points. Hollister, Palo Alto, Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point Mendocino, Monterrey, Offshore San Luis Obispo, Capistrano, Carmel: these are all stress points of fracture in sequence. "Time" is indefinite. Expect gradual destruction of California economy as people begin mass exodus. Also, Shasta erupts; Lassen activity. Ocean floor begins to subside. Leave channel open and pause: Queen Elizabeth serious illness; blood related. Princess Diana suicide attempt. Gas explosions this winter in NE United States, Texas and other. Supernova and unusual weather all over. Memphis feels tremors. Minneapolis banking scandal relates to mysterious Nordic covenant. Evangelical sexual tryst exposed. Gold is discovered in California after one of the quakes. UFOs dramatic increase and Gulf Breeze gets swarmed, becomes massive "Mecca". Laura sees much more UFO activity. Huge wave of UFO activity. All manner and origins. Just you wait, it will give you chills and that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Many aliens will appear and we will be visible too. Think of it as a convention. All must awaken to this. It is happening right now. The whole populace will play individual roles according to their individual frequencies. This is only the beginning. Just you wait "Henry Higgins," just you wait!

So, we have a lot of things to keep in mind as possible triggers.

So now, come back to the Amtrak derailment. As it happens, if the prediction had been given in February of THIS year, it would have been a sort of hit because the location specified was rather a broad area: near Long Island or Chicago. In this case, it occurred "north of Philadelphia." That's much closer to Long Island than to Chicago.

Whether or not it is a "hit" (crazy to think of such a thing being predicted 20 years in advance!) what it might be is a marker. Considering that it was given in conjunction with the prediction about an attack on Washington DC that the Cs said was NOT the OKC attack, does this mean that we might be looking for such an attack in the US soon? Are these things seen sort of in "clusters" that relate to each other in some way we can't understand?

And since the Ukraine thing might be in process (we don't know if the "explosion" is political or literal or maybe both) along with the other items in its cluster, should we be keeping those other things in mind as well? Obviously, Princess Diana is already dead and we are on a slightly different space/time trajectory, but it is still interesting to consider all of these things.

Maybe we are yet to have that tornado in Missouri that will kill 191 people? Notice that Missouri is home to Ferguson where riots have been taking place. Also notice that Missouri is predicted to "shake" as stated in the first session - along with the burying of Seattle, the buckling of Japan, the crumbling of California and the burning of Arizona.

Many of these things appear to be in process and as I wrote recently, we all have to think of Earth Changes (and The Wave) in terms of scale.

In short, it really looks like the process is well underway and maybe we can look for more of these predictions, in some form or another, though certainly identifiable, to transpire.

Does any of this make sense? Do ya'll get what I'm driving at here?

Reactions: Ca.

Laura,

Yes. A lot has been happening. It's pretty evident actually..
I think the most important thing we can do is continue helping anyone who asks, of course while utilizing common sense. And try and ride the wave without expectation (?).

Dear Laura, it definitely makes sense, and to quote the C's "that feeling in the pit of my stomach" is not going away - and i fully agree, that in the times to come, one by one we are going to be seeing the marker moments manifest in one way or the other...

Mr.Cyan said:
Dear Laura, it definitely makes sense, and to quote the C's "that feeling in the pit of my stomach" is not going away - and i fully agree, that in the times to come, one by one we are going to be seeing the marker moments manifest in one way or the other...

Yeah i've been feeling this the last few day's actually since I watched the video's in the article posted on sott last sunday
http://www.sott.net/article/296280-SOTT-Exclusive-More-strange-noises-in-the-sky-The-best-of-2015-so-far

the article at the end posted by laura back in 2014 Lament for Babylon
http://www.sott.net/article/283434-Lament-for-Babylon

Seem's we're getting really close and it's getting more and more chaotic by the day. stay safe everyone, we may see the end with our own eyes. :hug2:

I've been feeling similarly too, like "drastic change" is in the horizon. Other than current signs all over the world, a couple of simple messages brought it home. First, how some experts were saying that the volcanic eruption in Costa Rica was going to change the economy and the population's health, and how the worse was yet to come. Second, a former classmate just died the other day. It made me think about how some people are checking out of this reality and how things are never going to be the same, no matter where you live.

Remember guys the C's said that the coming months will see changes.
I recall the changes being spoken of were for the better..

There have always been people "checking out", and continuing on their path elsewhere, this is natural.

I'm telling myself and others to just be aware and help people when it's proper.

Laura said:

I think, it makes sense. The events predicted 20 years ago were probably describing the same (most) possible timeline back then. And if some of them start to happen now then we are already on this (perhaps slightly) different timeline. So we can expect more C's hits, IMO.

transientP said:

Ummm.... could you quote that part that says changes are going to be "for the better"???

Laura said:
transientP said:

Ummm.... could you quote that part that says changes are going to be "for the better"???

Sorry, it was inconsiderate of me to post that without the relevant quote and my take on what I read.

Q: (L) I hope you mean change for the better.

A: Indeed. Time to come into the light of knowledge and love.

Q: (L) Well, I guess that means we should ask some questions. Everybody is concerned about Vladimir Putin's health. That's Vladimir Vladimirovitch Putin. So, I'm wondering is his health compromised?

A: No, not even close. He is working hard and steady.

Q: (L) What is he working on?

A: Solving major global imbalances.

Q: (L) So does that suggest that he has some surprises in store for the globalists?

A: Oh indeed! But they are too blinded by greed to anticipate his moves.

Q: (L) What was that article we read a week ago where somebody was writing that the reason everything is falling apart is because that's what they want it to do?

(Perceval) Dmitry Orlov. He was basically just saying that chaos and destruction was on purpose or intentional. ISIS and all that business is intentional, according to him. They didn't bring freedom and democracy to Afghanistan or Iraq; they brought worse than before. But that's all intentional. That was his point.

(L) But that doesn't make any sense.

A: It makes sense only from a 4D STS perspective.

Q: (Perceval) That's what we've been saying. Orlov was saying it was deliberate... He was saying they want to remake things after they destroy it first, and it's not a mistake.

(L) I think it's just the nature of psychopaths.

(Perceval) That's what I wrote on his blog: that it's even worse than that, because they don't have any plan. They're just nutjobs let loose on the planet, and this is what they do. There's no rhyme or reason to it.

(L) It's like infecting like a body with a virus. The virus just does what it does, which is destroy.

(Perceval) Right, and nobody wants to accept that because it's the scariest proposition at all. It's a runaway train, and nobody's driving.

(L) Yeah, and that's what it is.

(Galatea) That also makes sense with the vaccination debates going on. It's kind of symbolic. People want a quick fix.

(L) Yeah. And there isn't one.

{The pointer thingy spirals on the board}

(Galatea) They're thinking hard...

(L) I think they're just generating some energy here.

A: Good time to ask about future.

Q: (L) Well, how do we want to ask about the future?

(Perceval) That's broad. The last thing they referred to in the last session was that 4 month thing... Dramatic changes within 4 months.
And from the same session:

Q: (Perceval) So, someone in a position of power somewhere in the US is planning to sort of stage-manage the social unrest or revolution after an economic collapse?

A: More or less. However all may not go as planned.

Q: (Perceval) Well, the whole Ferguson, Missouri shooting last year...

A: Outside influences may intervene.

Q: (L) What do you mean "outside"?

A: Cosmic.

Q: (L) And this is what you're talking about in the next few months?

A: Takes time.

There was a general feeling while reading the session, at least for me, that those sinister plans will fail because of intervention. Earth is also "cosmic". A cosmic force..

This is how I read it. The C's have stated many times that Earth changes intervene.

I hope this at least clarifies my interpretation of what I forgot to reference.
:halo:

Back
Top Bottom