Session 7 May 2016

Yas said:
LOL! Thanks for the post Joe. I was wondering about what would be a good way to do some more dream work since I've been having dreams that seem a bit too obvious in symbols, yet, I'm not being able to link them to my daily life in a more tangible way, so to say.

I thought of doing something similar to what you suggest but also thought it didn't work because I don't wake up with an answer :rolleyes:.

Yeah, my understanding of 'dream work' is that it is a bit of a misnomer, although dreams can provide some useful insights now and then. But 'dream work' is the process I described and the effect is to inform your subconscious at night while sleeping with the goals/changes you want to make that you write down before sleeping. The more clearly you write them the better. Through repeated applications, those goals/changes are 'taken up' by the subconscious and then become part of your new way of acting/reacting to situations. It's basically programming your "system 1".

Laura said:
We began working with the crystals and stones today. I'll attach a couple of photos that should be self-explanatory. Basically, once we had them out of the water, we had to sort them. [...]

Here is Andromeda's lyric modification:

Absolutely lovely! Both the lyrics and the crystals :flowers: :wizard:

Oxajil said:
Laura said:
Below is one of the songs we have selected to be part of our first attempt at choral singing. First are the re-written lyrics by Andromeda, and second, a great video of the Statler brothers singing the original version of the song so that all of you can learn the melody. We would like for everyone to learn this song and sing it frequently as an energy builder. Thanks.

That's a very nice and sweet song, and great lyric modification! :flowers:

I wholeheartedly agree! Thank you for sharing this song, the lyric modification as well as the pictures of the crystal work, Laura. The crystals look really beautiful :flowers: I am looking forward to learn this song. Would like to send my request for a crystal over the coming few days as well.

But there may be a problem: I live in a flat share (which also happens far away from the ground - 4th floor) where my room mates both use WLAN for their smartphones especially, but for their laptops also (I am using LAN and don't have smartphone). My room happens to sit right between the rooms of my flat mates. The router for the WiFi is positioned behind the wall in the neighbor room of one mate, near my desk and my bed. The walls are very thin, btw. On the corridor, there is a DECT phone also, which I need sometimes and my room mates not at all. I am thinking to replace it with another device which has less EM radiation. I really would like to remove the WLAN/WiFi as well, but this would need some convincing work which also needs time. Both room mates rely on their devices pretty much (for which only WLAN seems to be possible).

Thus, if the crystal arrives in between, can its energy get disrupted by all the WiFi radiation going on in that flat? Or does the silk bag in which it is put into (if I understood it right) offer enough protection? Sorry if I have missed something here ...

Laura said:
We began working with the crystals and stones today. I'll attach a couple of photos that should be self-explanatory. Basically, once we had them out of the water, we had to sort them.

[snip...]

IN THE GARDEN OF THE UNIVERSE

I come to the garden alone,
While the dew is still on the roses,
Nature’s voice I hear, falling on my ear,
The universe discloses.

[Chorus:]
And she walks with me, and she talks with me,
And she tells me I am her own,
And the joy we share as we tarry there,
None other has ever known.

Nature speaks, and the sound of her voice,
Is so sweet the birds start their singing,
And the melody that life gives to me,
Within my heart is ringing.

Knowledge stirs, and it’s movement’s so true
The sun dawns to highlight its glory,
And the light it brings, dancing with those beams,
Will grace my whole life’s story.

[snip...]

Laura,

That song was one of my dad's favorites. He used to sing it quite a bit. It is a beautiful melody. The gender change makes it sound probably a bit sweeter. It is kind of eerie to me in a good way that you would choose that for the crystals. Thank you for all the thought and effort you are putting into this project with all the other projects still to be done.

Good job Andromeda on the lyrics and the creative subtle changes. :flowers:

Looking at the crystals pictures that Laura posted makes me think of a statement made by Gurdjieff and quoted in ISOM (In Search of the Miraculous) by P. D. OUSPENSKY:

CHAPTER XV

"Two hundred conscious people could change the whole of life on earth."

I bet there are 200 or more stones/crystals in those photos.

Attachments

• Dsc_0372sm.jpg
    Dsc_0372sm.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 502
  • Dsc_0396sm.jpg
    Dsc_0396sm.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 439
  • Dsc_0404sm.jpg
    Dsc_0404sm.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 432
  • Dsc_0410sm.jpg
    Dsc_0410sm.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 429
Learner said:
Thank you very much for another great session again! :flowers:
Glad that you are well, Data, and nothing happened to you and others from this tree incident! It could've been much worse.

As regarding dream work I thought to share this, fwiw. I read in a Sott article about the best sleeping position that sleeping in lateral position helps with detoxing, which seems to be connected to more intense dreaming (as gauged from cross-reading posts in the iodine and the EE thread) - and thus may be further more dreaming at all. I slept in lateral left position last night and there was quite some dreaming going on, from which I remembered parts in the morning (they went into my dream journal). It could have been just a coincidence, at least in my case, so I am going to repeat this again and see what comes from it.

goyacobol said:
observer said:
OK then. I've searched topic before posting but nothing was found.

I got 7 hits including the above quote on "Fibonacci". Maybe it is your browser or operating system is not working the same as some others. Sorry, it just didn't seem like you read the whole thread before posting.

Observer, in case you are not aware of this yet, you can use the "print" button on the top right side of every page if you want to search inside of a certain topic / thread. That's what I do in such cases. It shows the whole thread, and then I press "Ctrl + F", which leads to a bar popping up on the bottom of the screen. On the left side of this bar there is a search field where any words you want to search for can be typed into. After pressing the search button the words in the text show up colored (if they exist there). :)

Learner,

That is an excellent tip. I usually use the browser Print feature and save each page individually as a PDF but using the forum Print button allows you to save all the current pages all at one time. You lose the individual poster links and any long embedded links that wrap around can be cut short but this is an excellent method to search and save whole topics/threads in different formats after using the forum Print button.

I try to "learn" something new everyday and you just helped. Thanks! :thup:

Gaby said:
Laura said:
We began working with the crystals and stones today. I'll attach a couple of photos that should be self-explanatory. Basically, once we had them out of the water, we had to sort them. [...]

Absolutely lovely! Both the lyrics and the crystals :flowers: :wizard:

Indeed :) ! - Thanks a million Laura & Andromeda for all the efforts :flowers:

Oxajil said:
Laura said:
Below is one of the songs we have selected to be part of our first attempt at choral singing. First are the re-written lyrics by Andromeda, and second, a great video of the Statler brothers singing the original version of the song so that all of you can learn the melody. We would like for everyone to learn this song and sing it frequently as an energy builder. Thanks.

That's a very nice and sweet song, and great lyric modification! :flowers:

I agree, wonderful lyrics and a beautiful melody. :flowers:

Learner said:
But there may be a problem: I live in a flat share (which also happens far away from the ground - 4th floor) where my room mates both use WLAN for their smartphones especially, but for their laptops also (I am using LAN and don't have smartphone). My room happens to sit right between the rooms of my flat mates. The router for the WiFi is positioned behind the wall in the neighbor room of one mate, near my desk and my bed. The walls are very thin, btw. On the corridor, there is a DECT phone also, which I need sometimes and my room mates not at all. I am thinking to replace it with another device which has less EM radiation. I really would like to remove the WLAN/WiFi as well, but this would need some convincing work which also needs time. Both room mates rely on their devices pretty much (for which only WLAN seems to be possible).

Thus, if the crystal arrives in between, can its energy get disrupted by all the WiFi radiation going on in that flat? Or does the silk bag in which it is put into (if I understood it right) offer enough protection? Sorry if I have missed something here ...

I can't find anything about crystals and EMF outside of people recommending certain kinds for protection against it, but I would speculate that because of the amount of time and energy that the Chateaux crew have put into clearing and charging the crystals that WiFi isn't likely to hurt it.

Perhaps it would be good to do some regular 'maintenance' work by singing or reciting to them, depending on the crystal and its purpose, regardless?

I was just thinking about the crystals and thought of another bible verse about stones (crystals?).

Since even the Cs are going a bit biblical with Psalm 91 I thought about this verse in Revelation 2:17:

New International Version
Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it.

The crystal project puts a slightly different light on it for me. Maybe it's just "pattern recognition run amok" but I kind of liked it. :P

goyacobol said:
I was just thinking about the crystals and thought of another bible verse about stones (crystals?).

Since even the Cs are going a bit biblical with Psalm 91 I thought about this verse in Revelation 2:17:

New International Version
Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it.

The crystal project puts a slightly different light on it for me. Maybe it's just "pattern recognition run amok" but I kind of liked it. :P

Nice, thanks goyacobol!

Also thanks to Laura and crew.

My gratitude to Laura and crew for another ponderous session! BTW love the song.
also ...I saw this on Facebook "mathematical art by Henry Segerman through 3-D printing http://di.gg/1TafGca it's interesting to see numbers/equations turn into 3-D geometrical shapes and some shape can also shapeshift their shadow (4-D?). I would love to see the energetic connection and see what pattern it would make, once everyone gets their crystal and downloading, wouldn't that be something?

Thanks for all the effort !!

I just wonder if you are going to build another Stonehenge when this is done. I mean where is this all leading to :P

I have 1 question, so far that I understood from reading this topic, There are 3 different crystals ? :

Special healing crystal (birth date required)
Crystal for general protection
Water charging crystal

Is this right?

Back
Top Bottom