Session 7 May 2016

Lilyalic said:
Oops didn't see this :-[
Why isn't it advised to actually wear it as jewelry?

My inclination is to conceal energy objects on my person rather than displaying them where they might become a target.

The lyrics modification is just great . Well done Andromeda! I will begin to learn the song by heart.
Again, thank you for all the work. I did not expect four stones.

Laura said:
Lilyalic said:
I was wondering, would wrapping wire around the pocket crystal (to make a necklace) effect the energy at all? I was thinking something along the lines of this...

You would need to use sterling silver or 14K gold or higher.

Thank you Laura, for suggest to use sterling silve or gold.
Gold is too expensive, so I ordered 3mm sterling silver curb chain necklace that 30 inches long.

And I'm planing to use cotton fabric or leather to wrap the personal Crystal and tie to the necklace. This way the long chain can hide the Crystal and it will be secure that I don't need to worry about losing it accidentally.

I am truly grateful for able to use water Crystal for healing too! Because maybe my age, but I am suffering hemorrhoid that going on for few years now.

Thank you for the session, as always. And thank you for the personal effort and time you are putting in to help those in the network.

I was wondering if it might be possible, and/or safe, to make a video of the singing to the crystals? I would be fascinated to hear the songs - and also to perhaps learn and replicate them for personal use, ie singing to water for example. I tend to simply recite the prayer of the soul, with sincere intention, but I assume something with more cadence and melody might be more beneficial? For resonance.

That is lovely news to hear about the four crystals! Thank you so much. It is good to know because of my operation shortly plus a lung problem detected on x-ray (of course from smoking they say!!).

The song is lovely though I have never heard it before nor the melody. I tried 10 times last night to sing it but the change of words and not nearing the melody well because of my hearing prob has made it difficult - even though I do love both the melody and the words and WANT to learn it!!

I would like to ask my daughter to do a version for me in her recording studio. She plays keyboard and can sing the new lyrics to the melody for me. Plus she can put it into the right key for me.
Is there any problem with asking her to do this for me?

If not when she has done it I will be able to upload it on here for everyone's benefit. Perhaps she can do any further songs that may need changing (or a cd for us of all of them)? Though the best cd would be with Laura and everyone singing!!!

It is just a suggestion to get me over this little hurdle at the moment as I have never been able to memorize whole songs. Though I did memorize POTS with Laura's voice!!!

:cool2:

happyliza said:
That is lovely news to hear about the four crystals! Thank you so much. It is good to know because of my operation shortly plus a lung problem detected on x-ray (of course from smoking they say!!).

The song is lovely though I have never heard it before nor the melody. I tried 10 times last night to sing it but the change of words and not nearing the melody well because of my hearing prob has made it difficult - even though I do love both the melody and the words and WANT to learn it!!

I would like to ask my daughter to do a version for me in her recording studio. She plays keyboard and can sing the new lyrics to the melody for me. Plus she can put it into the right key for me.
Is there any problem with asking her to do this for me?

It's fine if she does it for you, personally.

happyliza said:
If not when she has done it I will be able to upload it on here for everyone's benefit. Perhaps she can do any further songs that may need changing (or a cd for us of all of them)?

I would prefer if you did NOT do that as we are working on our own method.

Soluna said:
Thank you for the session, as always. And thank you for the personal effort and time you are putting in to help those in the network.

I was wondering if it might be possible, and/or safe, to make a video of the singing to the crystals? I would be fascinated to hear the songs - and also to perhaps learn and replicate them for personal use, ie singing to water for example. I tend to simply recite the prayer of the soul, with sincere intention, but I assume something with more cadence and melody might be more beneficial? For resonance.

We will be releasing our songbook soon enough probably with a CD to help people learn the songs and sing along.

Just a note: I notice that people assume that the song I shared was one we were using with the crystals though I did not say that specifically. As it happens, it is ONE of them. There are others. In the case of this one, I thought it would help for everyone to learn it and be singing it from time to time as we continue this process.

The song today had five verses but, thankfully, no chorus but it still took over an hour to go through it 8 times. We did some interesting things with holding particular notes a very long time and sort of 'toning'. By the time we were done, we were all rather giddy from all the breathing and stimulating the vagus nerve!

Oh a much better idea to have a songbook and video - it sure will be perfect after all the practice the crystals are benefiting from - and of course the vagus nerve!! The C's did say they will be helping/assisting with the singing - so nobody could ever do a better version than that one - for sure.

But thank you for allowing me to have The Garden song done by my daughter so I can start singing! Though the breathing will be better hopefully after I come out of hospital. x

Thank you very much to Hieroklepsius,Laura,Andromeda, Galatea,and The Team.
Seems than each crystal is going to have a combination coded information as a Cosmic Chip,i am wondering if the creators of i9 informed water bottle are using this kind coded information:

"It is encoded water with thousands of combinations of carefully selected information ( positive vibrations ) , such as the prana, mantras , music , thoughts , prayers , light, numbers, colors, etc. All these information are interdependent and work in harmony ."(from the web site)

http://i9bottle.es/i9-technology/

Oxajil said:
Laura said:
Below is one of the songs we have selected to be part of our first attempt at choral singing. First are the re-written lyrics by Andromeda, and second, a great video of the Statler brothers singing the original version of the song so that all of you can learn the melody. We would like for everyone to learn this song and sing it frequently as an energy builder. Thanks.

That's a very nice and sweet song, and great lyric modification! :flowers:

Indeed! A lovely tune and a sensitive re-write of the lyrics.

Thanks for all the work from the Chateau team, the session, the quick transcription, the reworking of songs, the crystal processing. All much appreciated. I am constantly in awe of the work you people get through

Flashgordonv said:
Oxajil said:
Laura said:
Below is one of the songs we have selected to be part of our first attempt at choral singing. First are the re-written lyrics by Andromeda, and second, a great video of the Statler brothers singing the original version of the song so that all of you can learn the melody. We would like for everyone to learn this song and sing it frequently as an energy builder. Thanks.

That's a very nice and sweet song, and great lyric modification! :flowers:

Indeed! A lovely tune and a sensitive re-write of the lyrics.

Thanks for all the work from the Chateau team, the session, the quick transcription, the reworking of songs, the crystal processing. All much appreciated. I am constantly in awe of the work you people get through

Yes, thank you so much for the many things you do, I am also in awe of the many projects you continuously undertake. BTW - had no idea we were getting four crystals !! Thank you, thank you!!! :hug2:

I had not heard "In the Garden" in many years, but listening to it again and reading the beautiful lyrics that Andromeda composed brought tears to my eyes - it is so moving. I was singing the chorus quietly to myself on my morning walk and it made me appreciate even more the beauty of Nature and the gift of life.

Agree with others, a beautiful tune and modification of the lyrics! Not sure I'd heard the song, "In the Garden" before yesterday. Have been singing the song to the two versions linked to...really like the melody. Looking forward to practicing it more.

Thanks again for all the inspiring work being done!

I think there may have been a little mind melding, because within the past week I had thought about that song "In the Garden." And the Jesus footsteps along the beach meme. I used to sing (mumble) that song in church years ago. Although being carried sounds like leading by the hand, someone to walk alongside or lean on is a nice idea.

Here's a karaoke version if you want to sing along. I will sing the modified song during my commute. And maybe sing along to this karaoke version:

https://youtu.be/jlIUgy-qc0g

Thanks for posting a karaoke version 3DStudent! I'll print the new lyrics and get to singing. :bacon:

Lilou said:
Thanks for posting a karaoke version 3DStudent! I'll print the new lyrics and get to singing. :bacon:

Yes, thank you. Will set my mind on memorizing the lyrics and tempo.

This paragraph of Laura : « Reply #61 on: May 09, 2016, 09:11:09 AM »
has made me think:

--"Additionally, we do not know That Their Entire lives spent humans nor grounded, If They did, what It had effect on them. We also do not know the exact EM potentials of the planet at various times in history and what effects element That May Have had. I can tell you, reading through ancient history, you come across so many bizarre electrical phenomena that you 'really wonder what was going on. Plus, I have read That the EM field of the earth was stronger Suggests During Roman times That Which It certainly varies. And we do know That right now, the field is weak and getting weaker and we do not know what effect That has on the electric current from the sun."

1- Mean connected to land by the soles of the feets or the "WHOLE EGG" (energy more or less strong around the entire body ?.

2-If the electromagnetic field of the earth was stronger during Roman times, you think this was really to do with an advance in civilization, or was only a step in the programming / conquest of land or made everything more chaotic in a europe seems it will never have true stability.

3- The large number of statues in ancient Rome was a fashion, was a copy of what had been done in Greece or perhaps was a way to sustain / reinforce an integration of essence / personality that have not had and so to overcome .their animal instincts of destruction and conquest.

Thank you very much for the session.

Back
Top Bottom