Session 7 May 2016

Quelle bonne idée ce CD de chansons... Existera-t-il en Français ?...
Merci pour les 4 cristaux pour chacun...
Je lis que vous allez faire un second travail sur les cristaux, j'avais proposé à Juliana et Chu ma collection de minéraux, il m'a été répondu de les garder mais si vous en avez besoin je les tiens toujours à votre disposition...
Merci encore pour tous vos efforts et votre patience...

What a great idea this CD of songs. . . Will there he French?. . .
Thank you for the 4 crystals for everyone. . .
I read that you are going to do a second job on the crystals, I proposed to Juliana Chu and my mineral collection, I was told to keep but if you need it I always want to you. . .
Thank you again for all your efforts and patience. . .

And if we sing forgery that could distort(alter) the beneficial for the crystal?
And if we sing in English with very bad an accent, which sometimes, can deform the words that could also distort(alter) the profit of the crystal?

I made the donation at the paleochristianity site via paypal this morning and sent an email to info(at)paleochristianity with confirmation number, address, etc. Hope it covers lots of the energy and time put into this project and makes up for those who can't currently donate.

I also watched the two videos this morning, and appreciate the lyric modification even more. :) I'll practice the song with the karaoke version posted by 3D Student when I get some time.

Thanks for keeping us updated Laura :)

The lyrics really are beautiful. Like many others here, when I started singing it a few times, I felt this overwhelming sensation of love and gratitude for the universe and creation that it made me tear up. Truly amazing! And I am also so grateful for everyone here and this forum :)

I also made a donation and request for crystals last night and included my information on the donation form. If it'd be helpful to send an email to info@paleochristianity.org with all the information, please let me know and I'll be happy to do that.

Thanks again! :D

Yes, it's important you send it via mail to make the organization easier, as Chu wrote here:

Chu said:
The "PC addy" is info@paleochristianity.org. This morning we had emails about the crystals on five different addresses, and it makes it really hard NOT to miss any of you, and Laura may not get those. So PLEASE, use ONLY that one (unless, like Laura said "If you cannot make a donation to cover even shipping, send your request to laura(at)paleochristianity.org").

Thanks!

Aiming said:
Yes, it's important you send it via mail to make the organization easier, as Chu wrote here:

Chu said:
The "PC addy" is info@paleochristianity.org. This morning we had emails about the crystals on five different addresses, and it makes it really hard NOT to miss any of you, and Laura may not get those. So PLEASE, use ONLY that one (unless, like Laura said "If you cannot make a donation to cover even shipping, send your request to laura(at)paleochristianity.org").

Thanks!

Thanks Aiming! I've sent my confirmation email.

Christine said:
And if we sing forgery that could distort(alter) the beneficial for the crystal?
And if we sing in English with very bad an accent, which sometimes, can deform the words that could also distort(alter) the profit of the crystal?

I think bad accent is not that big of a deal. What seems to be most important here is the intent and the purity of that intent, in combination with a musical sound singing (in tune and rhythm).

Laura said:
Below is one of the songs we have selected to be part of our first attempt at choral singing. First are the re-written lyrics by Andromeda, and second, a great video of the Statler brothers singing the original version of the song so that all of you can learn the melody. We would like for everyone to learn this song and sing it frequently as an energy builder. Thanks.

Here is Andromeda's lyric modification:

Great work in finding the song and modifying the lyrics. Initially, I thought it was going to be hard to learn but it turned out easy and I am singing it around the flat.

Again, thanks to you all for the great work, Galatea, Andromeda and Laura...and others associated with it.

Pashalis said:
Christine said:

I think bad accent is not that big of a deal. What seems to be most important here is the intent and the purity of that intent, in combination with a musical sound singing (in tune and rhythm).

I also made a donation and wrote in the comment box. I hope that is what was required.

I guess for non-native speakers this will require a little more effort, not only because of the pronunciation, but the semantic cognitive dimension ...
Something that with practice we will succeed though

PERLOU said:
Quelle bonne idée ce CD de chansons... Existera-t-il en Français ?...
What a great idea this CD of songs. . . Will there he French?. . .

I don't think there will be a CD but a song book, livre de chansons en anglais.

goyacobol said:
Learner said:
Observer, in case you are not aware of this yet, you can use the "print" button on the top right side of every page if you want to search inside of a certain topic / thread. That's what I do in such cases. It shows the whole thread, and then I press "Ctrl + F", which leads to a bar popping up on the bottom of the screen. On the left side of this bar there is a search field where any words you want to search for can be typed into. After pressing the search button the words in the text show up colored (if they exist there). :)

Learner,

That is an excellent tip. I usually use the browser Print feature and save each page individually as a PDF but using the forum Print button allows you to save all the current pages all at one time. You lose the individual poster links and any long embedded links that wrap around can be cut short but this is an excellent method to search and save whole topics/threads in different formats after using the forum Print button.

I try to "learn" something new everyday and you just helped. Thanks! :thup:

You are welcome, goyacobol ;) And I have been learning something from you as well - I didn't have the idea before to save a "printed" thread and then read it in PDF, which can be quite helpful in assessing content by marking passages and putting notes in the document. Therefore, thanks for sharing as well :D

I placed an order for a set of four stones today, and also made a donation via PayPal. My data and the donation number (transfer code) has been included into the email I sent. I hope I did everything right. In the meantime until you can cover my request, I will learn this song and others you will release (btw., thanks for the karaoke version of "In the Garden", 3D Student!). Last week I started choir practice again - so I am having some training for the singing already :D Thank you very much for the crystal work again!

A Jay said:
Learner said:
But there may be a problem: I live in a flat share (which also happens far away from the ground - 4th floor) where my room mates both use WLAN for their smartphones especially, but for their laptops also (I am using LAN and don't have smartphone). My room happens to sit right between the rooms of my flat mates. The router for the WiFi is positioned behind the wall in the neighbor room of one mate, near my desk and my bed. The walls are very thin, btw. On the corridor, there is a DECT phone also, which I need sometimes and my room mates not at all. I am thinking to replace it with another device which has less EM radiation. I really would like to remove the WLAN/WiFi as well, but this would need some convincing work which also needs time. Both room mates rely on their devices pretty much (for which only WLAN seems to be possible).

Thus, if the crystal arrives in between, can its energy get disrupted by all the WiFi radiation going on in that flat? Or does the silk bag in which it is put into (if I understood it right) offer enough protection? Sorry if I have missed something here ...

I can't find anything about crystals and EMF outside of people recommending certain kinds for protection against it, but I would speculate that because of the amount of time and energy that the Chateaux crew have put into clearing and charging the crystals that WiFi isn't likely to hurt it.

Perhaps it would be good to do some regular 'maintenance' work by singing or reciting to them, depending on the crystal and its purpose, regardless?

Thank you for your reply, A Jay. I have also come to think, that the charging of the Chateau and the link to the Cs may bypass the WiFi radiation as that may go on a completely different frequency and be "above" it. Singing to the stones is something I am really looking forward to. I do also maintain a garden with friends and I am thinking about singing to the stones there while also doing some grounding at the same time. So I guess this may be good maintenance work (unless it is pointed out otherwise). And it may benefit the plants as well.

DougEE said:
I have used a meter to check the radiation and dirty electricity given off of routers and mobile phones and from what I've measured, you need to be at least 4 feet (1.3m) distance between you and the device in order to keep your body 'biologically safe' for the average person. For those who are already sensitive to EMF you will need more distance.
I think if you google Orgonite and EMF protection you will find a controversy where some sensitive people find that orgonite helps them.

Thank you for your reply as well and for sharing, DougEE. I am thinking of renting a meter to measure the radiation in the flat in order to assess how I can be more safe. Orgonite seems to be quite controversial indeed, from what I remember reading about it. But I will have a look at it here and elsewhere. Will also look up the info about EMF on the forum and on Sott for knowing how to proceed on this EMF issue. It would be great to find a solution which will make me safer instead of having to convince my flat mates to give up on WiFi completely.

Back
Top Bottom