Session 7 May 2016

Thank you very much for sharing this new session. :flowers:

I want to share the work I'm doing with the stones in case it's of interest to anyone. I find it useful to me. I'm working with bach flowers and a type of therapeutic massage with a kinesiologist and naturopath but I also felt I had to process and work for myself as well. I felt I had to process my emotions, moods, memories and experiences.
A few weeks ago, in one of my Epsom salt baths, I decided it would be good idea to work with my stones in the water. I put the intention of personal work on what I was experiencing at that time and seeking support in my prayers to the DMC. I thought about creating the best conditions to connect myself with the issues to be resolved. Then I just allowed myself to feel my body during bathing and express the movements I sense, "letting the body talk" to experience my emotions and observe my thoughts.
To create these conditions:
- I add a little programmed water-
- Put the stones and essences, tested with a pendulum, to know which are more appropriate for that vital moment.
- Music, a song, a version of Ave Maria, which I really like. I program the water with it too.
In these sessions I felt energetic movements in the chakras, strong emotions, connected with the body, but not overwhelming. I guess nothing appears that one can not stand. Connections arise. Then I try to write about what I have experienced and analyze it a little more. It is curious that sometimes an unexpected issue arises .
"I find it works better if I'm tired as the ego seems to be less in control and things seem to come up easier.

Laura said:
We will be releasing our songbook soon enough probably with a CD to help people learn the songs and sing along.

Just a note: I notice that people assume that the song I shared was one we were using with the crystals though I did not say that specifically. As it happens, it is ONE of them. There are others. In the case of this one, I thought it would help for everyone to learn it and be singing it from time to time as we continue this process.

The song today had five verses but, thankfully, no chorus but it still took over an hour to go through it 8 times. We did some interesting things with holding particular notes a very long time and sort of 'toning'. By the time we were done, we were all rather giddy from all the breathing and stimulating the vagus nerve!

Songbook with a CD! What a wonderful idea to learn songs by sing along!

Sometimes ago, I was looking for CD music that Laura and Teams singing, but could not find any.

Session 13 September 2009

A: Music to communicate to the soul.
Q: (L) Well I really don't understand.
A: There are frequencies in your/our voice that are inaudible to the physical ear but affect the spirit.
And warning about certain bands that manipulate listeners.
A: Yes! And some of them activate "interesting" frequencies. It is planned and deliberate for nefarious purpose.
A: Many triggers for many programs. Now you have the means to cancel much of this.
Q: (L) What do you mean "means to cancel much of this"? (PL) counter-music. A counter-signal. (L) You mean it's gonna be the Battle of the Bands?!(laughter)
A: You got it! On a cosmic level too!
Hurrah! Looking forward to it.

Hello Everyone!

What an interesting Session!

I would like to make a suggestion, just in case Laura is looking for another Song to sing to the Crystals.

If it fits, I have always found the Song "Lift every voice and sing" very endearing and beautiful.

I know it's a Slave Song, but isn't that what we really are, here?

Anyway, any time that I hear it, it gives me immense Joy and humbles me…

Hope you enjoy! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya7Bn7kPkLo

Alana said:
PERLOU said:
Quelle bonne idée ce CD de chansons... Existera-t-il en Français ?...
What a great idea this CD of songs. . . Will there he French?. . .

I don't think there will be a CD but a song book, livre de chansons en anglais.

Perlou, I was wrong. There will be a song book AND a CD as well, in english.

Alana said:
PERLOU said:
Quelle bonne idée ce CD de chansons... Existera-t-il en Français ?...
What a great idea this CD of songs. . . Will there he French?. . .

I don't think there will be a CD but a song book, livre de chansons en anglais.

Merci pour votre réponse...

Thank you for your reply. . .

Learner said:
goyacobol said:
Learner said:
Observer, in case you are not aware of this yet, you can use the "print" button on the top right side of every page if you want to search inside of a certain topic / thread. That's what I do in such cases. It shows the whole thread, and then I press "Ctrl + F", which leads to a bar popping up on the bottom of the screen. On the left side of this bar there is a search field where any words you want to search for can be typed into. After pressing the search button the words in the text show up colored (if they exist there). :)

Learner,

That is an excellent tip. I usually use the browser Print feature and save each page individually as a PDF but using the forum Print button allows you to save all the current pages all at one time. You lose the individual poster links and any long embedded links that wrap around can be cut short but this is an excellent method to search and save whole topics/threads in different formats after using the forum Print button.

I try to "learn" something new everyday and you just helped. Thanks! :thup:
You are welcome, goyacobol ;) And I have been learning something from you as well - I didn't have the idea before to save a "printed" thread and then read it in PDF, which can be quite helpful in assessing content by marking passages and putting notes in the document. Therefore, thanks for sharing as well :D

Thanks for the tip - I didn't know about this "hack". :)

Another thing I generally find very useful is to change the account settings so that more posts are displayed per page - it makes reading longer threads much easier and helps with using the browser's "find" feature (CTRL+F), at least for me.

It's under Profile->Account settings->Modify profile->Look & Layout->Messages to display per page

Thanks for this new session, and for the additional information on the process. It's all really thrilling!

I guess it's time to allow oneself to sing. I don't do it often here, but alone in Nature, facing the Sea or walking in the woods it comes naturally and show powerful effects on my state of Being. Encouraging.

Grounding, to me, refers more to moving naturally. I've seen grounding/earthing devices but isn't it way simplier to just hang out in Nature ? I'm a little bit perplex considering these products.
I advocate Movnat as I will soon pas my Trainer Certification.

https://youtu.be/qcXy66-XUjc

Great advices luc, goyacobol and Learner, I wasn't aware of the 'print' option neither of the 'look and layout' modifications! Really useful.

3D Student said:
I think there may have been a little mind melding, because within the past week I had thought about that song "In the Garden." And the Jesus footsteps along the beach meme. I used to sing (mumble) that song in church years ago. Although being carried sounds like leading by the hand, someone to walk alongside or lean on is a nice idea.

Here's a karaoke version if you want to sing along. I will sing the modified song during my commute. And maybe sing along to this karaoke version:

You and I were thinking along similar lines, 3D Student. I was finding the original lyrics in the video too distracting so I looked up an instrumental version to sing along to. Here's a sample with just piano accompaniment:

https://youtu.be/t8TeYfhudko

dugdeep said:
3D Student said:
I think there may have been a little mind melding, because within the past week I had thought about that song "In the Garden." And the Jesus footsteps along the beach meme. I used to sing (mumble) that song in church years ago. Although being carried sounds like leading by the hand, someone to walk alongside or lean on is a nice idea.

Here's a karaoke version if you want to sing along. I will sing the modified song during my commute. And maybe sing along to this karaoke version:

You and I were thinking along similar lines, 3D Student. I was finding the original lyrics in the video too distracting so I looked up an instrumental version to sing along to. Here's a sample with just piano accompaniment:

https://youtu.be/t8TeYfhudko

Very beautiful musical version! I like the piano. Thanks for sharing this.

I didn't know this song, "in the garden". A nice song, really.
It reminds me another song : "Amazing grace", wich seems to me very powerfull too.

Thanks Dugdeep for the piano cover. As I am learning this instrument, maybe I'll try this one ! (but for the moment, I work on "Space Dementia" by Muse, and it occupy myself !)

Music is the thing on earth that touched me most. So I am very happy for this CD and songbook !
And I like crystals too, so it's perfect ! ;)

Hello everybody!
This is my first post.What amazing session!
Thank you Laura and Chateau Crew for amazing work and dedication.

Hello everybody! A warm thank you for the new session and all the work the team does for us.
I would appreciate if somebody would ask the Cassiopeians the next session what is the meaning of the name Hieroklepsius.
All I could find is: Hiero - "sacred" (hieroglyphs - sacred writings) and klepsia - greek for "theft", kleptes - an embezzler, pilferer
the name is transferred to false teachers, who do not care to instruct men, but abuse their confidence for their own gain (here is link for reference - http://www.biblestudytools.com/lexicons/greek/nas/kleptes.html). I am not a "bible thumper", rather I look at it as a useful reference.
I apologize for the form and look forward to any input, suggestions, answers on this matter.
Light and peace to all

Learning said:
Hello everybody! A warm thank you for the new session and all the work the team does for us.
I would appreciate if somebody would ask the Cassiopeians the next session what is the meaning of the name Hieroklepsius.
All I could find is: Hiero - "sacred" (hieroglyphs - sacred writings) and klepsia - greek for "theft", kleptes - an embezzler, pilferer
the name is transferred to false teachers, who do not care to instruct men, but abuse their confidence for their own gain (here is link for reference - http://www.biblestudytools.com/lexicons/greek/nas/kleptes.html). I am not a "bible thumper", rather I look at it as a useful reference.
I apologize for the form and look forward to any input, suggestions, answers on this matter.
Light and peace to all

I've been thinking about a snippet from the 6 February 2016 session for a little while, here it is:

Q: (Galatea) I have a question that'll sound crazy. Is water similar to space?

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) I knew it! [laughter]

(Pierre) Similar in what sense?

(L) It's like etheric.

(Galatea) Space is water?

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) I knew it!

My thinking regarding this is that the C's might be saying that the ether is a viscous incompressible fluid, or can be treated as such. However, Space isn't water by definition (not that I've ever been to space.) So, perhaps the C's were giving a clue or a message that there is a block in the channel which is affecting the accuracy of the information. Another possibility is the C's were getting a message through letting those who could figure it out know that 4D STS are corrupting the information somehow. There might be other possibilities as well.

So, if any of the above is true then good job.

Back
Top Bottom