Session 7 May 2016

Thank you for the latest session and all your work. It looks like although you have lots of work to do. It could be an enjoyable and rewarding experience for you all. I hope you can have fun during the process.

May I add my thanks and appreciation for all the work you guys are doing over there, and your work with the crystals.
A special thankyou to Andromeda for her work on those lyrics, I know how difficult it is and she has done a great job of it.
Listening to the two groups' performance was very interesting too, I just loved that baritone! I myself was a tenor - and not a very good one at that - but the harmonies were fantastic. Thank you for posting them. I have never heard that song before today.
Much appreciation.

Merci à tous pour votre beau travail tant sur les cristaux que sur les chants...
Pourriez vous me faire savoir si ce chant existe en Français ?
Merci encore pour tout...

Thank you all for your good work on both crystals on the edges. . .
Could you let me know if this song is in French?
Thanks again for everything. . .

bjorn said:
Thanks for all the effort !!
I just wonder if you are going to build another Stonehenge when this is done. I mean where is this all leading to :P

I have 1 question, so far that I understood from reading this topic, There are 3 different crystals ? :
Special healing crystal (birth date required)
Crystal for general protection
Water charging crystal

Is this right?

Well, right now, with the requests coming in fast and furious and a limited initial supply, we are going to prioritize those with greatest need regardless of donation record. Second category in priority list will be those who have donated. Those who have not donated nor whose need seems pressing go to the bottom of the list though we will get everyone covered!!! We'll have to get a second batch and do the process again, I think.

That means that we want to see that everyone gets:

A water charging crystal which can also act for health issues.
Personal protection crystal for carrying in pocket or pouch
One to set on a table in a room for space protection.
A dream stone for under the pillow.

So, the basic "package" includes four pieces. The main difference for the healing requests are that the water charging and personal protection crystals will be taken aside and additional, personal charging done with them.

Thebull said:
Thank you for the latest session and all your work. It looks like although you have lots of work to do. It could be an enjoyable and rewarding experience for you all. I hope you can have fun during the process.

Well, sitting around and singing for an hour or two is certainly fun, more or less. And of course, when you repeat something a number of times that requires your full attention, a LOT OF INTENT goes into it: that's the first thing I noticed. No distractions or you lose tune, lyrics, coordination with others!!! So I begin to understand why the Cs said this. It really concentrates your mind/will/intent. And perhaps this is why they suggest over and over again certain kinds of group singing. Even if you get really practiced at singing a particular song, you still can't just do it automatically!!! On top of that, all of this is apparently manifesting in the sound vibrations which are being recorded in the EM fields of electrically active stones.

All very interesting.

Laura said:
Thebull said:

Well, sitting around and singing for an hour or two is certainly fun, more or less. And of course, when you repeat something a number of times that requires your full attention, a LOT OF INTENT goes into it: that's the first thing I noticed. No distractions or you lose tune, lyrics, coordination with others!!! So I begin to understand why the Cs said this. It really concentrates your mind/will/intent. And perhaps this is why they suggest over and over again certain kinds of group singing. Even if you get really practiced at singing a particular song, you still can't just do it automatically!!! On top of that, all of this is apparently manifesting in the sound vibrations which are being recorded in the EM fields of electrically active stones.

All very interesting.

The singing to the stones reminded me of Stonehenge. Wonder if this is the first step to learning how to use stones as they were in the past.

(L) Well, if you think about a group of people who are setting up these massive stones like they were pieces of styrofoam. The stones collect energy and information. They then transduce the energy or amplify it. These people know things about movement, dances or spinning or something, that enables them to behave in concert with the stones so that they all become part of a grand machine that does things! All of the legends talk about stylized dances and the oldest things about Stonehenge say that it was the Temple of Apollo and that Apollo danced there all night at certain periods of time. Every 19 years, I believe. When you think about that, and the other places Apollo appeared, the inversions and redactions of the legends, and we come to these magical stones that produce things. Then we come to the head of Bran the Blessed which supposedly produced endless supplies of bread and fish or whatever else was desired. Bran's head was the giver of all good things. But more than that, it was an oracle. It could speak. And here we have the idea of a similar function for Stonehenge: both an oracle as well as a giver of blessings and bounty. Anything you wanted or needed it provided for you. If you wanted to go somewhere, it transported you as in the legends of the flying carpets. It was magic transportation. All of these things are associated, when you track them back far enough, with a stone. The stones did everything.

(Johan) And it is funny that stones come up. What I have been doing for the past 10 or 15 years is running around the globe collecting stones. I've been to some of the most ancient places on earth, and I go from one to the other. And from each one, I've collected stones. Plus, Apollo: on Crete, there was an oracle of Apollo on Tara...

(L) And there was Tara in Ireland...

(Johan) I wouldn't be surprised if Tara meant stone too! How is all this connected?

(L) Exactly. This is what I have always thought about these megaliths. They DID things. All of the things we think are the "signs" of civilization were done by the stones. Maybe Terry is right; these people were at some level of density where they could make this work. At some point, something happened, the ability was lost, and then people had to build cities, engage in agriculture, invent the wheel, and develop writing - because they could no longer do it the "easy" way.

(Johan) In talking about stones, would the mother of all stones be the navel of the earth; is that the same as Ayers rock? It's the largest stone on earth and they call it the navel of the earth.

(L) Does Ayers rock have anything to do with this?

A: No. Stones were once utilized to provide for all needs, as the energies transmitted connected directly with the pituitary gland to connect spiritual realities with the material realms of 3rd and 4th densities. So you see, the "stone" was viewed as Matriarchal indeed!

Q: (L) Were the beings involved in this type of activity 3rd density, 4th density or bi-density?

A: Originally 4th when home was in other locators.

As you said Laura, it's all very interesting.

Funny thing about that song, as as kid, when I use to attend church, for whatever reason I despised that song! When I started reading the lyrics today, I laughed so much I cried. Of all the songs in the world.. It seems like a weird synchronicity, which has also been happening a lot lately. I'm going to learn to love it now!

Thanks to all for all you do!

I think I've never heard that song, although melody seems known. When I started singing to the given words I was so touched by it, I felt so humble and grateful that I began to cry and I cried all the way until I sang.

Laura said:

So, the basic "package" includes four pieces. The main difference for the healing requests are that the water charging and personal protection crystals will be taken aside and additional, personal charging done with them.
Four crystals! :wizard: :flowers: I do not know what else to say except thank you ! :love:

All very interesting.

I'm so glad that you found it interesting and fun in all this effort :hug2:

A really great thank you, in this time of shadows, and I really feel like the vortexing of dark/light/dark/light in my thoughts emotions and body, the session made by this group is like a fresh air in the turning turmoil.

My awakening grateful feelings for you and the stones (yeah four stones ! ^^)

Learner said:
But there may be a problem: I live in a flat share (which also happens far away from the ground - 4th floor) where my room mates both use WLAN for their smartphones especially, but for their laptops also (I am using LAN and don't have smartphone). My room happens to sit right between the rooms of my flat mates. The router for the WiFi is positioned behind the wall in the neighbor room of one mate, near my desk and my bed. The walls are very thin, btw. On the corridor, there is a DECT phone also, which I need sometimes and my room mates not at all. I am thinking to replace it with another device which has less EM radiation. I really would like to remove the WLAN/WiFi as well, but this would need some convincing work which also needs time. Both room mates rely on their devices pretty much (for which only WLAN seems to be possible).

Thus, if the crystal arrives in between, can its energy get disrupted by all the WiFi radiation going on in that flat? Or does the silk bag in which it is put into (if I understood it right) offer enough protection? Sorry if I have missed something here ...

I have used a meter to check the radiation and dirty electricity given off of routers and mobile phones and from what I've measured, you need to be at least 4 feet (1.3m) distance between you and the device in order to keep your body 'biologically safe' for the average person. For those who are already sensitive to EMF you will need more distance.
I think if you google Orgonite and EMF protection you will find a controversy where some sensitive people find that orgonite helps them.

istina said:
I think I've never heard that song, although melody seems known. When I started singing to the given words I was so touched by it, I felt so humble and grateful that I began to cry and I cried all the way until I sang.

Laura said:

Four crystals! :wizard: :flowers: I do not know what else to say except thank you ! :love:

All very interesting.

I'm so glad that you found it interesting and fun in all this effort :hug2:

That sounds awesome! :D thank you so much!

I was wondering, would wrapping wire around the pocket crystal (to make a necklace) effect the energy at all? I was thinking something along the lines of this...

https://youtu.be/GYsDJg5N7Og

Lilyalic said:
I was wondering, would wrapping wire around the pocket crystal (to make a necklace) effect the energy at all? I was thinking something along the lines of this...

You would need to use sterling silver or 14K gold or higher.

Laura said:
Lilyalic said:

You would need to use sterling silver or 14K gold or higher.

Thank you! :) Both of those are thankfully rather cheap!

Well, the crystal project is getting more interesting and intricate all the time!

I was having problems with my internet, so I haven't made the donation yet, but tomorrow I'll make a large-ish donation to cover all the time and energy put into it and for those who can't donate (my internet is fine now).

Oh, and I'll watch the videos tomorrow morning - but the modified lyrics are great!

Laura said:
You do not want to drill the crystal and probably not even wear it as jewelry. The preferable way would be to have a clean piece of cotton or silk such as a handkerchief, wrap it and pin it to the inside of your clothing if you are worried about it. Otherwise, just carry it in your pocket.

The little silk pouch idea works well too.

Oops didn't see this :-[
Why isn't it advised to actually wear it as jewelry?

I remember singing "In the Garden" with my sisters in church as a kid. Love the new version and now it just keeps playing over and over in my head. I will be singing again and trust my plants, water and crystals will enjoy it, too. I never thought of modifying words to great melodies or scripture until the C's suggested it and Laura, Andromeda and group accomplished it. It is amazing how the vibration seems to change the song with simple changes...going from dependence on a savior to a sharing or honoring of ALL.
Thank you all for working with the crystals, sending them out and dedicating your life and energy for this work.

Back
Top Bottom