Revisiting The Horrors Of The Holocaust

Wizard said:
The history of the world under the twin evils of Zionism and Communism with their common origins should leave us in no doubt as to the cunning of those who seek our destruction.

And now, bizarre as it may seem, we really ought to add Naziism to the list of "isms" with a common origin. Oddly enough, as Hannah Arendt points out in "The Origins of Totalitarianism", Judaism is the original model for the "chosen people" and now the Nazis have served their purpose to create the modern state of Israel, the Zionists have become the new Nazis with the Palestinians taking the role of the new "Jews."

Behind all of it is the pathology of the psychopath with the schizoid psychopath out in front creating the ideologies. The so-called God of the Jews was originally the God of the Kenites, i.e. Cain - the first murderer - a clear and evident first psychopath. That Cain is associated with "farming" suggests that psychopaths first appeared on earth around the time of the "agricultural revolution." That suggests that it is a mutation of some sort. Of course, it is now known that agriculture appeared a lot earlier than formerly thought. It might be that the mutation also occurred much earlier and that it was only stressful conditions on the planet that allowed psychopaths to achieve some kind of ascendancy. As I have tried to show in the Comet Series, whenever there are times of trouble, psychopaths know well how to take advantage of them, to use emotional sticks and carrots to drive normal humans to do their bidding, to become their slaves and servants.

When you begin to review history with Ponerology in mind, a whole lot of things become clear, a lot of questions are answered, and pathology is the key.

Thank you all, especially Laura, Pepperfritz and go2, for your positive replys.
I had absolutely no idea how my post would be perceived but since I very much appreciate these pages I had to write this down, no matter what reaction I would get.
Just to dampen your (not unappreciated) compliment a bit, Pepperfritz: it took me a whole day to make this post readable.
Thanks also for your Red Symphony-link, Laura. I wasn`t aware of this debate, but then the new forum interface keeps confusing me.

I cannot reply to all the other comments. While I am rudimentary aware of the negative role of zionists during the Third Reich I haven`t so far read any related indepth studies.
For the time being I seem to be stuck with American History, which is becoming more interesting to me with every new book I read.
While I would be surprised if no new informations were ever disclosed on the Holocaust, I very seriously doubt that any new revelations would ever absolve our (german) ancestors of their collective crime.
My strong impression is that a majority of Holocaust revisionists are of the apologetical sort. Therefore it strikes me as very important to "read" the motivations and possible agendas behind those
who are set to review the Holocaust with fresh eyes.

While again I have no great knowledge of the various financiers of the Nazi regime I imagine the business and banking involvements and culpabilities to be especially difficult (if not impossible) to prove.
It seems always the case, that the actions of those behind the more visible going ons seem to be forever lost to history. While more public figures "have to" reincarnate themselves (fascist turning
to capitalist turning to Christian turning to...), if they want to stay on top of any new system, the financiers and heads of big business don`t have to reinvent themselves.
Always invisible, they keep on with their deals in an unbroken continuity while never blinking an eye at the vast horrors they create.
As Germans, we`re by now able to collectively look (more or less) unflinchingly into the face of our past chamber of terrors.
Meanwhile the big corporations, many of which profited from the Third Reich, keep on producing weapons for foreign wars, selling genocide, as it is,
thereby helping to strenghten our economy and keeping us free citizens (consumers) entangled in their web.

Laura wrote:
"When you begin to review history with Ponerology in mind, a whole lot of things become clear, a lot of questions are answered, and pathology is the key."

Ponerology was a real eye opener for me. It´s an extremely useful tool!

Wizard wrote:
"Yet all these millions count not one jot against the “6 million”."

There is a strong tendency by the media as well as the general public to focus on one event instead of several events. There`s also a strong denial of any multi causalities
(see new anti-smoking laws and the People`s Health) and, for that matter, we collectively choose not to see the big picture, also because we then had to become radicalized
instead of only turning a little wheel here and there.
By now I`m aware of the horror of the Holocaust and it`s bureaucratic singularity while at the same time realizing that from an ethical viewpoint similiar genocides had
happened and are happening. Instead of trying to mitigate the perception of "our genocide" we should have the courage to look at the other horrors with a similiar critical mind.
Just as a side note: What about the whitewashing of british history; what do we know about that and why does hardly anybody write about it?
see: Jane Austen and the Black Hole of British History:
_http://globalavoidablemortality.blogspot.com/2005/07/jane-austen-and-black-hole-of-british.html

Nemo said:
By now I`m aware of the horror of the Holocaust and it`s bureaucratic singularity while at the same time realizing that from an ethical viewpoint similiar genocides had
happened and are happening. Instead of trying to mitigate the perception of "our genocide" we should have the courage to look at the other horrors with a similiar critical mind.
Just as a side note: What about the whitewashing of british history; what do we know about that and why does hardly anybody write about it?
see: Jane Austen and the Black Hole of British History:

Ben Hecht, in the book Perfidy, documents the activities of the Nazi Economic Department in Hungary. They were in charge of confiscating Jewish properties, removing gold fillings, and hair before 500,000 Hungarian Jews were shipped off to be murdered. George Soros, born a Hungarian Jew, collaborated with this horror. He was confronted by Steve Kroft on CBS's 60 Minutes on December 20, 1998.

60 Minutes said:
Kroft: Went, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from Jews.
Mr. Soros: Yes. That's right. Yes.
Kroft: I mean, that's that sounds like an experience that would send many to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?
Mr. Soros: Not-not at all. Maybe as a child you don't see the connection. But it was-it created no-no problem at all.
Kroft: No feeling of guilt.
Mr. Soros: No.

There you have a public admission of quilt in war crimes. George Soros career began in the looting of murdered Jews in Hungary.
Prince Alexis Scherbatoff, former member of the US Army Counterintelligence Corps before and after WWII, alleged that Soros abtained his first small fortune by selling his share of the loot seized with the Nazis. The lack of guilt and Soro's early skill at mimicry and his continued depredation of humanity via financial war is a matter of record. The information above is from an essay entitled: George Soros: Hit-man for The British Oligarchy by Hector A. Rivas, Jr. The essay is published by the Lyndon LaRouche PAC.

_http://www.larouchepac.com/files/pdfs/080618_soros_dossier.pdf

Rivas attributes Soros lack of empathy for humanity ravaged by his financial activities to his early experiences, but it seems his early experiences were possible because he has no capacity for empathy and a skill at mimicry. The study of psychopathy and ones whose
behavior and words betray their possible deviance is a trail of these predators to their lairs. Nemo, it leads to the British oligarchy. The British oligarchy paved the way for Soros Quantum fund to wage financial warfare in its quest to subjugate mankind by economics and now war. The study of psychopathy makes it possible to see the nature of evil and how the psychopaths recognize and collaborate in war against normal mankind. Perhaps, psychopath's control of economics and politics and their knowledge of human psychology is the "terror of history".
It isn't the incompetence of leaders in economics and politics that crushes human aspirations, but the evil of a cabal of psychopaths at the highest levels of power on the planet.

The Ben Hecht book tempts me! I was only aware of Ben Hecht the scriptwriter (with a most impressive filmography, lot`s of Hitchcock movies.
For all I know it was him who wrote the psychopath`s speech at the end of "Rope"). I`ll also have a look at this Soros-essay.
And yeah, there is this Hannah Arendt book which Laura has mentioned. Why hadn`t I read that?
More reading time!

go2 wrote:
"(Richard L. Rubinstein) states starvation is the psychopath's prefered method of extermination."

Very frightening. Reminds me of Henry Kissinger`s infamous "National Security Study Memorandum 200: Implications Of World Wide Population Growth
for U.S. Security and Overseas Interest"(1974).
Also the austrian documentary "We Feed The World" (2005) comes to mind. It´s not terrific but it contains a very telling interview with Food Company Nestlè
boss Peter Brabeck. He said, (quickly transl. from german,):
" Of course, water is the most important raw material we still have today. The question is: Do we privatize the normal supply of water for humanity or not.
And here there are two different attitudes. One attitude - extreme, I`d say - is represented by some, by NGO`s, who insist on declaring water as a public right.
That means, as a human being you simply should have the right to have water. This is an extreme solution. The others are saying that water is a food;
like any other food water should have a market value."

Doesn`t this quote perfectly illustrates your above made comment:
go2 wrote
"Perhaps, psychopath's control of economics and politics and their knowledge of human psychology is the "terror of history". It isn't the incompetence of leaders
in economics and politics that crushes human aspirations, but the evil of a cabal of psychopaths at the highest levels of power on the planet."

It also should be mentioned that some time ago (t´was on sott) the UN confirmed that water is NOT a human right (!).
My immediate thought was (while getting a fit) that since life is not possible without water, life cannot be nor is NOT a human right.
Anybody out there rewrites the Human Rights, pleeeease!?!

apeguia said:
nemo said:
I try to put myself into the mind of a typically ponerized Nazi bureaucrat:
Order from above.
Stop. Sent jews into east .Stop.Fuehrer Hauptquartier, or so...
(euphemism for sending them to one of the six extermination camps; I don`t think Hitler was on record having ordered the "final solution";
it has to be imagined like a scene from a generic gangster movie where the gangster boss tells his goon "You take care of it."
In a ponerized society such subtle hints are usually perfectly understood by the characteropathic factotums).

This is a point that is very convincingly established in the BBC documentary 'The Nazis, A Warning from History'. Hitler suggested his orders really vaguely, perhaps because he couldn't be bothered to think about specifics, he wasn't smart enough, or perhaps because he liked to have his commanders guessing and competing to best please him. So they carried them out in their own 'style' and according to their own interpretations. There's a very clear example in the documentary of what they did in two different areas of Poland, administered by different German officers. If I remember correctly, the orders were to "Germanize" the land. So one of them sent away anyone who didn't make the racial standards, stole their lands and houses, etc. The other simply asked the Polish to admit they were German, without bothering too much about racial matters. So I can certainly picture the most pathological people in charge deciding that the best thing to do was to kill people en masse, and of course once you accept that, then it's just a matter of efficiency and the law of the least effort, which would logically lead to something like gas chambers. What is not clear to me is just how generalized this practice was, and how many people died that way.

Yes. Lobaczewski talks about this in Ponerology, saying that psychopaths have a "special language" that is a kind of doublespeak. Normal people do not understand the hidden meaning, while it is obvious to a psychopath. "This man is a problem. <hint hint> <shifty eyes>"

Approaching Infinity said:
Yes. Lobaczewski talks about this in Ponerology, saying that psychopaths have a "special language" that is a kind of doublespeak. Normal people do not understand the hidden meaning, while it is obvious to a psychopath. "This man is a problem. <hint hint> <shifty eyes>"

I saw the same non-verbal understanding recently, depicted in the movie Eastern Promises, between the pseudo-Mafia "leader" and one of his underlings, played by Viggo Mortensen. He does not specifically say that he wants someone murdered, but explains the "situation" and the rest is understood. It seems there is a code, kind of like the "psychopath's encryption", when talking about evil plans and giving orders.

[quote author=Beau] I saw the same non-verbal understanding recently, depicted in the movie Eastern Promises, between the pseudo-Mafia "leader" and one of his underlings, played by Viggo Mortensen. He does not specifically say that he wants someone murdered, but explains the "situation" and the rest is understood. It seems there is a code, kind of like the "psychopath's encryption", when talking about evil plans and giving orders.
[/quote]

Yes. It is really too bad that historians AND historical revisionists do not study Ponerology. It would certainly give them some perspective on their topic. I think that the "textus receptus" history is a pack of lies, and the "historical revisionism" is often just a different pack of lies.

OKOKOK!! I can't sit still no longer! You really should see this ego go haywire:-)(I physiclly can't sit down when I read your posts I get so excited)

I read Nemos post earlier and followed here...

Everything connected for a moment and especially this line in apeguias post arranged it for me: 'Hitler suggested his orders really vaguely, perhaps because he couldn't be bothered to think about specifics, he wasn't smart enough'

I wouldn't speak of smartness or IQ for that matter but it seems to me that STS is all about manipulating others to work for #1, therefore:

STO are meticulous, thorough, working, loving, caring, efficient, working, persistant, creative, and an infinite amount of other positive adjectives, but most importantly it is working for a positive outcome or good quality(to be unprecise)
This 'working' can/is then hijacked by STS by ways of manipulation. But, here comes the crux, this good quality seases to exist when the STO prototype realises that he's been had...

What I mean to say is this. In the beginning of the 'Turd' reich(finnish intonation) planning and implementation was efficient and thorough, at the end it was probably more of the opposite.
Thus, there were camps with all the 'good stuff' installed, including gas chambers, and at the end there were camps with not much equipment at all only a destructive intent...

I see that one person quotes an article by Mark Weber.

I think you should look him up more closely...

Elsewhere, someone suggests some books, and khoehli (I believe) suggests two or three books by Michael Collins Piper, a very excellent anti-zionist and nationalist writer. One of my favorite books of his is The Judas Goats: The Story of the Infiltration of the American Nationalist movement. There is a big section of the book that was suppressed because of a court order. that's because of Weber and his accolytes, who said that Piper defamed him and others at IHR.

After asking Piper to send me that part by snail mail, I read this deleted section, which makes about 140 pages. This is totally amazing. He makes a solid case that Mark Weber, along with Andrew Allen and other infiltrators (such as known ADL agent Roy Bullock), are Mossad-CIa agents who infiltrated IHR as "revisionists" in order to subvert the Institue for Historical Review and throw out its founder Willis Carto (who published a large amount of revisionist and antionalist material). There even is a Scientology connexion, since Piper shows that Scientology was taken over by jewish lawyers and now serves as a front for Mossad ops. This makes IHR a soviet-style Trust, made to gather names of revisionists and people interested in revisionism...

So I was a little bit surprised that you on SOTT did not yet figure that Weber is a cointelpro Mossad-CIA linked to the ADL !

Having read Piper's book in its entirety (along with the very important edited section), I claim with near certainty that Weber is a real scum bag. You'll be shocked to learn what that piece of crap did to IHR and Carto.

He and other infiltrators would make a great case in ponerology studies.

Judas Saduj said:
So I was a little bit surprised that you on SOTT did not yet figure that Weber is a cointelpro Mossad-CIA linked to the ADL !

I'm well aware of the accusations made against Weber but I have not yet collected enough data to make such a claim. I'm also aware that there are several people currently involved with Barnes Review and its related activities who are also quite questionable, but for different reasons. I think that Piper is possibly an innocent dupe or "useful idiot," as they say. I also know that the BR people come across as neo-Nazis and push the "Hitler was a good guy" agenda. Sorry, that won't fly here. And then, of course, the ever present question - where do they get their money???

Speaking of CIA fronts...

Thanks for your answer, Laura.

You should ask Piper to send you the edited part from his book The Judas Goats. He was very nice in sending this to me for free. The content is very very interesting, if it is true, of course. Piper was the primary responsible for outing ADL agent Roy Bullock (in The Judas Goats) and that's a great accomplishment I believe. And Final Judgment is just a monumental work I keep re-reading again and again. I tend to take his word seriously, because he's a great meticulous researcher, but I do not take it to the bank right away, I have to verify. But most of the time, I figured on my own that he was right.

As you rightly point out Laura, Piper is part of the revisionist crowd who say "Hitler was NOT part of the NWO he was its greatest opponent", so we have to be careful.

Laura said:
So, how could they show they were "getting the job done" if they did not write down the names of those executed in the alleged gas chambers? Something is wrong with this picture.

It is indeed an interesting question. It seems they only kept name records for prisoners kept alive and killed or dying from 'conventional' means. I'm presuming that with such 'unconventional' or evil means as gas chambers (if they existed) they would have kept numbers, but not names, in order to keep track of what was happening. This tends to suggest that they were reluctant to 'personify' a group of people who in their eyes were already dead and were being exterminated as one would a virus. Giving these people names only makes them seem more human and as a consequence, the actions of these murderers more heinous. Of course, these people probably 'knew' on some level that their actions would be discovered. Having the names of the people who died such an unatural death would only make them look more guilty. It would be further 'proof' that their actions were 'inhuman'.

anart said:
A LOT of very graphic footage of skeletal corpses at Bergen-Belsen camp and lice-ridden survivors. No mention of gas chambers (at least in the first half) - but truly gruesome footage.

According to phorensic testing, the people in that video were victim of undernourishment and typhus. According to wartime reports from the Internetional Red Cross, this was caused by allied bombings blocking access of recources to the camps.

But many people will say that the Nazis were so powerful and efficient that they managed to distort the Red Cross perception and thus fool them, covering the facts of the gas chambers of death and making them invisible. Still, it is the Germans who were the blamed the least by the Red Cross, the "Allies" had the poorest ratings from the Red Cross.

Back
Top Bottom