Session 10 December 2016

I think that overall there's going to a severe blow back of some kind for the U.S. no matter what Trump does. There's going to be severe consequences for the U.S. population as a whole from all of what we did not do (when we could have) in the past and especially in the recent past regarding the indifference/apathy that was shown towards the rest of the world while it burned from the resulting action of our own government. It's like there will be a great wave of collective consequence that will wash over the U.S. population which, imo, is certain. However, within the framework of this consequential future there may be people waking up from peoples efforts (individually and in small groups) to shed light on what's going on, especially THIS group which, imo, has the greatest potency when it comes to waking up the collective mind to the reality of the human condition at multiple levels whether they be at conscious and subconscious, subtle and not so subtle levels. In other words the smallest amount with the highest amount of impact like with homeopathic medicine.

With Hillary, I see her as a two dimensional cardboard cutout who has no essential reality. She's simply an empty space thru which the PTB can project itself. But with Trump, I see some possibilities there with some 'soul' that has a certain amount of three dimensional depth, something slightly real, within which there are possibilities which can allow these higher possibilities to grow. In other words he may help to give a 'shape' to this consequential future allowing for the possibility for those with good intent to aid in the 'plowing the field' (as it were) so as to allow these possibilities to germinate allowing for a mitigation of the worst that can happen such as what would happen with a Hillary presidency. Fwiw!

Scottie said:
Yeah, I have to say that I don't really get it.

Right now, Trump isn't even in office. He can't really actually do anything. Meanwhile, the lefty/Hillary gang is so nuts that frankly, that (and the forces behind it) worry me more.

BUT, as Laura points out above, none of that makes a hill of beans of difference if there are fireballs sailing down from the heavens, quakes, sinkholes swallowing things, outgassings, mass die-offs, etc.

At the moment, I'm posting stuff on FB that basically points out how nuts the anti-Trump gang is. How nuts the pro-Trump gang is remains to be seen. I mean, sure, they're nuts too, but I don't see them going crazy because Trump backtracked on some of his more outlandish promises.

And THEN, the C's once said that the USA is "past the point of no return". If that still holds, then it means that it's all gonna go kaflooey in one way or another. And I think that's what's really bothering people: that it's all gonna fall apart, everyone can feel it, and it's terrifying.

Well, if the USA goes kaflooey, so does the rest of the Western world. But that's exactly why we all need to keep our wits about us, especially now. It's highly unlikely that any real change will occur without some mayhem. The extent of that chaos may be mitigated IF and ONLY IF we as individuals and as a group keep reading the signs, try to remain calm and focused, and "do our jobs" as frequency reading units, or whatever you want to call it.

Somebody said to me recently basically that it's not so bad for me, cuz I'm in Europe. And I thought to myself, "Whaaa?!" First of all, Europe is part of the Western World problem. Like, DEEP in the thick of it! Secondly, anything that happens to the USA happens to me. We have a FOTCM HQ there!! We have tons of members there!! Believe me, I think about that a lot. We all do. At a very basic and practical level, the food that goes on our table here comes from donations that come primarily from US systems and many US donors! Our whole org is a US non-profit! Let's say all hell breaks loose in the US. Great, I'm sure not gonna be sleeping at night anymore. It's a global thing, and everything is interconnected - in more ways than one.

Now, that's more like a Worst Case Scenario, and hopefully that will also be mitigated somehow...

Anyway, to look at it all solely based on Trump is good, Trump is bad... Or Trump is good, Hillary is Evil... That all totally misses the point that change is coming, and WE DON'T KNOW what that means. If you go nuts, you're screwed. If you keep your wits about you, then at least you/we have a chance for something better/different.

I have a very strong feeling that right now it is critical to stay focused. It's important not to let anger, bitterness, or resentment get the best of us, no matter what happens. It needs to be expressed safely, and then we need to point out the nonsense on SOTT, social media, etc.

If we don't do that, how hard is it for that "darkness" to be morphed into exactly the kind of "Nazi" insanity that is exactly what people fear? That's how it works: they get you fired up, they channel that fire in the wrong direction, and suddenly you become exactly what you were supposed to be fighting against. Everyone always thinks, "Oh, not me! That would never happen!" And then it happens.

So furthermore, you need to know yourself very well, air things out, and stay on track. And that's why we're all here!

Having said all that, I'm not gonna get indigestion from Caesarmas dinner worrying about what MIGHT happen. I don't have time for indigestion, because stuff needs to be done. To quote Jesse Ventura: "I ain't got time to bleed."

We've got work to do!
:knitting:

Yes, we have. I read your post and didn't want just to read and then go to on another thread (and leave it without my response), because you said so many good things that touched my heart. Thank you for that.

If our level of knowledge is more important that anything else, then spreading the truth is the best thing that we can do to give ourselves and others chance to learn more.

Somebody said to me recently basically that it's not so bad for me, cuz I'm in Europe. And I thought to myself, "Whaaa?!" First of all, Europe is part of the Western World problem. Like, DEEP in the thick of it! Secondly, anything that happens to the USA happens to me. We have a FOTCM HQ there!! We have tons of members there!! Believe me, I think about that a lot. We all do. At a very basic and practical level, the food that goes on our table here comes from donations that come primarily from US systems and many US donors! Our whole org is a US non-profit! Let's say all hell breaks loose in the US. Great, I'm sure not gonna be sleeping at night anymore. It's a global thing, and everything is interconnected - in more ways than one.

The Government knows a lot more about what is coming than they are willing to admit. They have been silent about it because of the chaos that the information would create, making the system crash. It is in the interests of those who are somewhat aware to keep silent and allow the economy to continue as long as possible. This is where human nature really shines.

So basically we will be in the dark and fed bull crap till we are consumed, like a mushroom!

If the economy does crash it will be from lack of participation by the slaves rather than some NWO agenda. I think that they are more afraid of this happening than anything, those who consider themselves to be elite. They need the slaves to keep working.

Mod's note: Fixed the quotation.

I remembered something else today:

From 4 July 1998 (interesting date?)
Q: (A) I am trying to write down some things about a cosmology, and I have some questions mainly about the coming events. First there was the story of the sun's companion brown star which is apparently approaching the solar system, and I would like to know, if possible, details of its orbit; that is, how far it is, what is its speed, and when it will be first seen. Can we know it? Orbit: how close will it come?

A: Flat elliptical.

Q: (A) But how close will it come?

A: Distance depends upon other factors, such as intersecting orbit of locator of witness.

Worth reading that whole session though at the moment I'm only interested in the last answer above. We came back to it on 30 Jan 2010:

Q: ... (Ark) 1998 [session about] sun's companion. So, I asked the question: how close would it come, and the answer was, "Distance depends upon other factors, such as intersecting orbit of locator of witness". I don't know what that means. Who is the witness?

A: You on Earth. Earth can be on opposite side of sun at time of closest approach.

As the discussion that followed shows, we don't know what kinds of things can affect these things; it is altogether possible that consciousnesses in a network can create a "skip" of the earth, so to say. Or speed it up or slow it down infinitesimally which, in cosmic terms, can work out to thousands of miles of "miss distance".

Perhaps this adds a bit to the idea of "It's not where you are, but who you are and what you see" - as a WITNESS.

I felt like I was over reacting, not in the snowflake sense- I think they are quite short sighted. But the C's did say we should express our feelings even if it might be wrong, because there is something underneath there that might be my issue or something overlooked by the group.

Sometimes I feel like this snowflake/liberals over reaction was set up to give credibility, like the right wingers/racists with Obama. Just like the wrestling promoter who builds the story to divide the audience to cheer for the seemingly opposite factions who in the back scenes work for the same guy. Actors!

And that is why I mentioned blindness. It's not always the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I'm sure Putin knows this and Engdahl was saying that Putin is so sharp that he knows that deep down Trump is hard to predict. Engdahl has plenty to say about either side, pulling apart the mafia-esque connections that transcend party lines. I prefer his analysis over some lop sided liberal or conservative "dreamer" that is blind to the corruption on their own side, like an opposite of the grass is greener, they see the grass is browner on the other side, haha.

The scary part of this hooplah about the made up voting scandal/hacking is that they're trying to steer Trump into a trap or scare him away from proper relations with Russia/BRICS/etc.
Someone mentioned that he was like nagual Julian, (a person who is generous/charismatic but really doesn't care deep down). I agree about this, where Putin seems to be less concerned with what the people want and more about a plan to keep the legacy going- not his legacy, but the legacy of the fairness in business/military that he's steering Russia to follow. Trump just jumps around trying to impress everyone, as a poor businessman trying to please everyone at the same time, nowadays it seems like the neocons are his version snowflakes. Argh!

Again, why this strong coverage of the liberal lash back, compared to the conservatives against Obama? Is it to keep people distracted as these cosmic changes ramp up, and keep people latched/attached to some false archetype of democracy? Is this whole false revolution a trick to give life back to the system that by design is corrupt and leads to more and more corruption? Maybe I'm being too cynical.

Divide By Zero said:
I felt like I was over reacting, not in the snowflake sense- I think they are quite short sighted. But the C's did say we should express our feelings even if it might be wrong, because there is something underneath there that might be my issue or something overlooked by the group.

Sometimes I feel like this snowflake/liberals over reaction was set up to give credibility, like the right wingers/racists with Obama. Just like the wrestling promoter who builds the story to divide the audience to cheer for the seemingly opposite factions who in the back scenes work for the same guy. Actors!

And that is why I mentioned blindness. It's not always the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I'm sure Putin knows this and Engdahl was saying that Putin is so sharp that he knows that deep down Trump is hard to predict. Engdahl has plenty to say about either side, pulling apart the mafia-esque connections that transcend party lines. I prefer his analysis over some lop sided liberal or conservative "dreamer" that is blind to the corruption on their own side, like an opposite of the grass is greener, they see the grass is browner on the other side, haha.

The scary part of this hooplah about the made up voting scandal/hacking is that they're trying to steer Trump into a trap or scare him away from proper relations with Russia/BRICS/etc.
Someone mentioned that he was like nagual Julian, (a person who is generous/charismatic but really doesn't care deep down). I agree about this, where Putin seems to be less concerned with what the people want and more about a plan to keep the legacy going- not his legacy, but the legacy of the fairness in business/military that he's steering Russia to follow. Trump just jumps around trying to impress everyone, as a poor businessman trying to please everyone at the same time, nowadays it seems like the neocons are his version snowflakes. Argh!

Again, why this strong coverage of the liberal lash back, compared to the conservatives against Obama? Is it to keep people distracted as these cosmic changes ramp up, and keep people latched/attached to some false archetype of democracy? Is this whole false revolution a trick to give life back to the system that by design is corrupt and leads to more and more corruption? Maybe I'm being too cynical.

Divide By Zero,

You are starting to sound like George Carlin:

Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it. -George Carlin

But hey, I think we are all feeling the effects of seeing "reality". I think you are seeing things fairly accurately. Maybe now is the time to think "what can I do about it?". I know for myself it seems like not much except for "butterfly wings". I have pictured Laura or a general shouting out to me "now get out there and use those butterfly wings". I had to laugh when I saw the image. We are not the run of the mill forum I guess and I am thankful that I have the Cs sessions to give me some clues about Caesar and Putin and all the other clues about the esoteric aspects of my existence. I can identify with the feelings you have. :(

This is the thread you'll probably read the most so I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a lovely, warm holidays.

Martina said:
This is the thread you'll probably read the most so I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a lovely, warm holidays.

Merry Christmas to you too Martina! Happy Holidays and all that. :)

merry-christmas.jpg

goyacobol said:
Divide By Zero,

You are starting to sound like George Carlin:

Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it. -George Carlin

But hey, I think we are all feeling the effects of seeing "reality". I think you are seeing things fairly accurately. Maybe now is the time to think "what can I do about it?". I know for myself it seems like not much except for "butterfly wings". I have pictured Laura or a general shouting out to me "now get out there and use those butterfly wings". I had to laugh when I saw the image. We are not the run of the mill forum I guess and I am thankful that I have the Cs sessions to give me some clues about Caesar and Putin and all the other clues about the esoteric aspects of my existence. I can identify with the feelings you have. :(

Thanks Goyacobol,

The reason why I put that Carlin quote as my signature is that humor is the only thing that can get me through the day. If I see all of this as a cosmic joke, it helps me face the unknown that things that happen may never make sense- and the craziness of it all is quite funny. What we thought was life yesterday, we see was not. Every day we see a bit of the things that may be outside Plato's cave!

Honestly that's the only way this absurdity can make sense- if deep down it's a joke. The C's did allude to that we keep being stuck on this linear expectation thing.

Maybe non-anticipation is humor, to not expect a reason for insanity. It seems the only truly insane people try to justify and rationalize it- seeing a pattern where there is none :)

Laura said:

Q: (A) I am trying to write down some things about a cosmology, and I have some questions mainly about the coming events. First there was the story of the sun's companion brown star which is apparently approaching the solar system, and I would like to know, if possible, details of its orbit; that is, how far it is, what is its speed, and when it will be first seen. Can we know it? Orbit: how close will it come?

A: Distance depends upon other factors, such as intersecting orbit of locator of witness.

Worth reading that whole session though at the moment I'm only interested in the last answer above. We came back to it on 30 Jan 2010:

Q: ... (Ark) 1998 [session about] sun's companion. So, I asked the question: how close would it come, and the answer was, "Distance depends upon other factors, such as intersecting orbit of locator of witness". I don't know what that means. Who is the witness?

A: You on Earth. Earth can be on opposite side of sun at time of closest approach.

As the discussion that followed shows, we don't know what kinds of things can affect these things; it is altogether possible that consciousnesses in a network can create a "skip" of the earth, so to say. Or speed it up or slow it down infinitesimally which, in cosmic terms, can work out to thousands of miles of "miss distance".

Perhaps this adds a bit to the idea of "It's not where you are, but who you are and what you see" - as a WITNESS.

So correct me if I am totally wrong on this but my take on this is that should the sun's companion commence the skittle alley cometary bombardment of earth. Then should the Earth be 'behind' the sun at time of the bombardments, the sun would take most of the flak and the Earth could be protected by the sun from these particular 'missiles'?
As I questioned earlier on the last session, about even serious environmental impacts/ catastrophies being not cut in stone - as the future is always open - then, depending on the frequencies (who we are) we could possibly help circum-navigate the worst scenarios? At least some of them - perhaps not the obvious 'retribution/karmic' ones?

It would also mean that the companion would not necessarily be visible to people on earth either - unless it is actually larger than the sun.

Laura said:

That's precisely why we - as Active Witnesses - must not bemoan with acquiescent acceptance the puppet-master actions of the creative-destructionist PtB! We must forget the expressions "Oh, what can we do??" against the Police State and the Military Industrial Complex, "We are soo weak and inconsequential!" That is what a passive witness does.

The Active Witness is aware about a definite choice, where he or she wants to end up. It is getting increasingly clear, I think, that we are getting closer to - just as the C's said - where we can definitely do, what we want with our minds. How?
- Am I in alignment with the Universe?
Its time to upgrade our views about what we can do with our minds, I think:

Session 24 November 1994:
Q: (L) So we just have to stay on our toes at all times?

A: Absolutely don't let others distract you. You have suffered many attempts at distraction away from truth. Now follow some proclamations: Pause. All there is is lessons. This is one infinite school. There is no other reason for anything to exist. Even inanimate matter learns it is all an "Illusion." Each individual possesses all of creation within their minds. Now, contemplate for a moment. Each soul is all powerful and can create or destroy all existence if know how. You and us and all others are interconnected by our mutual possession of all there is. You may create alternative universes if you wish and dwell within. You are all a duplicate of the universe within which you dwell. Your mind represents all that exists. It is "fun" to see how much you can access.

How about selecting our future road map - to what timeline [branch] we wish to go? Check the news, see who answered what to an actual event. Select the group of major geopolitical players, who seem to intend to end up in the same timeline, as we and deeply consciously align with their actual plans toward World Peace breakout, prosperity, rebuilding countries, properly preparing to address incoming dangers. Through a livable mitigated journey.

Example:
- Cheney, Pentagon, Hillary and Obama talk about retaliation and destructive ruling of the Middle East, bombing this country to hell and that country to another failed state..
..Versus..
- Putin, Syria, Turkey, Iran, China is talking about a coalition, an ideal goal solving the terrorism-problem on this planet, do peaceful and prosperous building projects.

Passive witness reaction:
- "Oh, what can we do??" "We are soo weak and inconsequential!"

The Active Witness reaction:
- "Aha. I condemn and deeply refuse in my mind and dismiss all Western PtB destructive plans and their calls for actions. I always had a kind heart. I want to share with people and animals what goods I have and wish peace to everybody so we can bring children to a World in the Future. So I like the Russian intent and I'm deeply consciously choosing to align myself with that Road Plan, because I want to end up in that timeline or at least as close to that as possible, in what ever acceptable form we can get it!"

Reinforce above as new events happen and a definite future intent is declared by a favorable political leader. Consciously choose it via free will, in mind, "I want to go there!" to a timeline, where his or her plans are realized as much as possible!

The Active Witness, who is acutely aware of power of the mind, knows its possible to not only flap our butterfly wings as we have been doing so far, but consciously align ourselves with the Will and Intent of Putin and who ever he can get on board in this Creative-Psychic-Space-Time-Many-Branches Continuum - and go with them!
Always course-correcting based on fresh news events. Actively willing ourselves by the power of our free will and MIND, that what ever actions we do, it is to bring us closer to that ideal goal. Where-ever it should be. Whatever livable-acceptable form it takes.

I think its doable. Especially considering what personal and global disasters have been averted so far during the entire existence of the Cassiopaean Experiment.

Another thing to keep in mind is that, regardless of what Trump will do as president, he already had important effects by discrediting the mind job/propaganda machine and the institutions connected to it. It has led to the information war going up another level, and the desperation of the PTB having lost control of the narrative has led to them making things more obvious/stark for those with eyes to see. In a sense, it all has made it more possible for a wider segment of the population to see the truth signal. If they choose to.

"Q: (A) I am trying to write down some things about a cosmology, and I have some questions mainly about the coming events. First there was the story of the sun's companion brown star which is apparently approaching the solar system, and I would like to know, if possible, details of its orbit; that is, how far it is, what is its speed, and when it will be first seen. Can we know it? Orbit: how close will it come?

A: Distance depends upon other factors, such as intersecting orbit of locator of witness."

----- I dn't know if members know of this youtube channel, Terral BlackStar, but this guy posts weekly updates of his estimated position of our sun's dark companion based on publickly available earthquake info that he has compiled into a statistical analysis, with his own inerpretations. He is folowing something across the 'heavens' it seems. He has a reigious bent that I ignore but his data seems ok. He's a serious guy, I think not a nutcase; he has a ongoing group-prepper thing going. If curious about a black star perspective, check 1 of his videos. Interesting at least.
Personally, I just "wait and see", with 'fish hooks and a bag of rice' standing by, open to a 'sense' of what, when, where, to do/go, if anything. Thanks to all for your info and ideas.

[quote author= lilies]
Quote : Session 24 November 1994:

Q: (L) So we just have to stay on our toes at all times?

A: Absolutely don't let others distract you. You have suffered many attempts at distraction away from truth. Now follow some proclamations: Pause. All there is is lessons. This is one infinite school. There is no other reason for anything to exist. Even inanimate matter learns it is all an "Illusion." Each individual possesses all of creation within their minds. Now, contemplate for a moment. Each soul is all powerful and can create or destroy all existence if know how. You and us and all others are interconnected by our mutual possession of all there is. You may create alternative universes if you wish and dwell within. You are all a duplicate of the universe within which you dwell. Your mind represents all that exists. It is "fun" to see how much you can access.

How about selecting our future road map - to what timeline [branch] we wish to go?[/quote]

Each soul is all powerful and can create or destroy all existence if know how.

I think we can figure out how it's done.

[quote author= September 9, 1995 ]Q: (L) What is it that limits our awareness?
A: Your environment. And it is the environment that you have chosen. By your level of progress. And that is what limits everything. As you rise to higher levels of density, limitations are removed.
Q: (L) What creates this environment of limitation?
A: It is the grand illusion which is there for the purpose of learning.
Q: (L) And who put the illusion into place?
A: The Creator who is also the Created. Which is also you and us and all. As we have told you, we are you and vice versa. And so is everything else.
Q: (L) Is the key that it is all illusion?
A: Basically, yes.
Q: (L) So, essentially...
A: As we have told you before, if you will be patient just a moment, the universe is merely a school. And, a school is there for all to learn. That is why everything exists. There is no other reason. Now, if only you understood the true depth of that statement, you would begin to start to see, and experience for yourself, all the levels of density that it is possible to experience, all the dimensions that it is possible to experience, all awareness. When an individual understands that statement to its greatest possible depth, that individual becomes illumined. And, certainly you have heard of that. And, for one moment, which lasts for all eternity, that individual knows absolutely everything that there is to know.
[/quote]

The creator which is also us and everyone created, creation for the purpose of learning. So if you want to create or destroy, it has to happen in accordance within the natural course of events we have to align ourselves to.

It all comes down by learning our lessons. The Work, making the darkness conscious within and without etc, keeping the school functional etc. That's how we create another reality.

Also take note that they said the word ''fun'' in quotations.

It is "fun" to see how much you can access.

So I am guessing they didn't meant fun as in the Subjective meaning of the word

Fun in the Objective meaning= ''Learning is Fun''

[quote author= January 9, 1996 ]A: You are doing well in your probing of the knowledge within on this issue, we suggest continuance, after all, learning is fun! [/quote]

So when the C's said:

It is ''fun'' to see how much you can access.

I think they where telling us that creating other realities can only happen within the natural course of events. Because only that is Objectively fun because than you are learning as the School intented.

So it's all about learning our lessons and raise our FRV as a group for a reality split to occur?

Though, I don't know how this plays out. I am guessing it's not a sudden split, but something that happens gradually. But I really can't tell.

kenlee said:
I think that overall there's going to a severe blow back of some kind for the U.S. no matter what Trump does. There's going to be severe consequences for the U.S. population as a whole from all of what we did not do (when we could have) in the past and especially in the recent past regarding the indifference/apathy that was shown towards the rest of the world while it burned from the resulting action of our own government. It's like there will be a great wave of collective consequence that will wash over the U.S. population which, imo, is certain.

Not just for the US, for the whole global population, coming down most heavily on what we term 'The West'. Kind of like bad karma... now here's the bill, which we have no hope of paying. To me the US is the arrow point, the 'rest' of their 'allies' will follow. This is most unfortunate, and the effects can only be mitigated, not avoided.

kenlee said:
However, within the framework of this consequential future there may be people waking up from peoples efforts (individually and in small groups) to shed light on what's going on, especially THIS group which, imo, has the greatest potency when it comes to waking up the collective mind to the reality of the human condition at multiple levels whether they be at conscious and subconscious, subtle and not so subtle levels. In other words the smallest amount with the highest amount of impact like with homeopathic medicine.

The truth is pretty potent. That's why the 'power's that be' hate it so much. And it wakes people up so beautifully. Not enough to 'save' all the people who currently inhabit the planet, but some is better than none at all.

kenlee said:
With Hillary, I see her as a two dimensional cardboard cutout who has no essential reality. She's simply an empty space thru which the PTB can project itself. But with Trump, I see some possibilities there with some 'soul' that has a certain amount of three dimensional depth, something slightly real, within which there are possibilities which can allow these higher possibilities to grow. In other words he may help to give a 'shape' to this consequential future allowing for the possibility for those with good intent to aid in the 'plowing the field' (as it were) so as to allow these possibilities to germinate allowing for a mitigation of the worst that can happen such as what would happen with a Hillary presidency. Fwiw!

I see Hillary as a psychopath and Trump is depicted as a caricature. One has potential, the other doesn't. I'm not sure why people seem to think that a woman can't be another Hitler or Antichrist. Seems a little bit sexist to me.

Back
Top Bottom