What are you listening to?

Del Rojo...??? :-[

:-[ can't understand the words (something about a toreador) but the they are very unique.

:lol: this type of music is very common in the north of the country (Mexico) but most of banda songs are called corridos, which talk about narcs...

Like life stories of narcs :/ I dunno if this one in particular is about one narc, but not my cup of tea for music...

This mexican guys are better hehe:

a lovely Jain from Toulouse ... ;)

Heads up for the light
Where we never die
Under the moonlight
We start to unfight
Heads up for this time
Where fear's not a leader
Where open mind is stronger
Life is for lovers

Time for me to take all the way African stone
It's all differences that make the richness of our soul
It's time to walk around and try to find a sound
Way up near the cloud and way down in the ground

If it be your will
If there is a choice
Let the rivers fill
Let the hills rejoice
Let your mercy spill
On all these burning hearts in hell
If it be your will
To make us well

We live in the world where the winners of Eurovision are a bearded woman and a chicken.

We also live in the world where FIFA has just officially barred a famous Russian rock singer Yulia Chicherina from performing at 2018 World Cup in Russia "because of her support for Russia-backed rebels in eastern Ukraine."

Such lyrics as "please don't shoot the children" is considered politically incorrect, apparently.

Here is one of the famous songs by B2 and Yulia Chicherina:

a very first single of a young perspective Croatian ethno bend of music academy students ... my daughter on violin and singer ... :)

old traditional song "Rain is falling, Gras is Growing" - "Kiša pada, trava raste"

lyrics translated roughly

Rain is falling, grass is growing
Mountain is greening

In this mountain growing high a tinny tree
Under the tree me and my darling are resting

a very first single of a young perspective Croatian ethno bend of music academy students ... my daughter on violin and singer ... :)

old traditional song "Rain is falling, Gras is Growing" - "Kiša pada, trava raste"

lyrics translated roughly

Rain is falling, grass is growing
Mountain is greening

In this mountain growing high a tinny tree
Under the tree me and my darling are resting
oh I love this! Thanks for share, your daughter plays fantastic!

I saw Stricagnoli was mentioned back in November, but I just discovered him yesterday.

Here's Bitter Sweet Symphony. My only criticism is that the snare pattern is incorrect. :-P

And this just blows me away:

I saw Stricagnoli was mentioned back in November, but I just discovered him yesterday.

Here's Bitter Sweet Symphony. My only criticism is that the snare pattern is incorrect. :-P

And this just blows me away:

this guys got skills...really like the Gunners cover !!

here's a cool little track..peacful and pretty :)

Back
Top Bottom