Session 9 June 2018

Regarding the sun, here's my take:

Exposure to sunlight is natural. It's beneficial for a variety of reasons, including psychological/brain chemical-wise.

Too much exposure to the sun is not natural. Slathering yourself head to toe in sunscreen containing titanium dioxide is really unnatural.

I noticed in the past few years that when the sun is "biting", I can feel it. This is usually most pronounced around here in spring and autumn. On the other hand, when summer is in full swing and it's hot - and therefore normal(ish) for summertime - the sun isn't so bad. It feels normal.

So, I would guess that if there are electric things going on, dust loading of the atmosphere, things opening up in various ways and so on, that probably means that we should also be able to tell when the sun will be harsh by the turbulence of the weather.

All the above-mentioned changes to the atmosphere and stuff also seem to result in crazy weather. So, if it's abnormally cold, warm, rainy, snowy, or whatever, and then suddenly there's a beautiful sunny day, it's kind of likely that this sunny day will be a "zinger".

In other words, it's probably not black and white. The level of safe or beneficial exposure to the sun (whether the sun is in Normal Mode or Zinger Mode) probably also varies from one person to another.

At the same time, it might get worse...

So, I don't think anyone needs to start walking around in a burka, but at the same time it's probably wise to keep in mind that things are changing. Be mindful of the fact that the sun can be fierce, pay attention, limit exposure to reasonable levels, and take precautions. But don't convert to Islam just yet... :-P
Usually the UV is higher in summer, so if your hypothesis that spring and autumn is more biting, what could be the reason? In the spring one could say that the skin has not been accustomed, due to the passage of winter, but that would not explain autumn. Could it be related to the absolute water content of the air? Here Climate/humidity table is a table with numbers showing how much water the air holds at a given temperature and at different levels of realative humidity. For example at 15 degrees Celsius and 70 % relative humidity (RH), the water content is 9 grams/ m3 whereas at 30 degrees Celsius it is 21, 3 grams per m3. The only problem with this idea is that the Sun is lower in the autumn than during summer. This means the amount of air it has to pass through before reaching the Earth is also greater. However it may not be enough to compensate for the loss in water holding ability due to decreasing temperature thus still leading to a greater impact on the skin.

Thanks for another session, Laura & Co!

Interesting comment about the feeling of stagnation, which I have had for quite a while. Things in my life have generally moved along pretty quietly, which is good. But at the same time I’ve also felt to be in a bit of a groove, one day blurs into the next: I have my list of “duties” that I tick off every day, without having a sense of it making any difference, like postingh articles on FB/ Twitter, doing EE etc. It certainly has exercised my patience ... but overall there is a feeling of “stuckness”.

Interesting post from Laura about the meditation - think I’ll give that a try.

As to the above post about why the sun might feel more “bitey” in spring and autumn - my hunch is that in summer we tend to avoid direct sun exposure more than in other seasons.

Thanks for the session.

As Scottie said, in the last years the sun was often kind of harsh in the beginning of the year, but in the mid of summer you don't have that impression usually, event if it's hot or strong. Maybe it's also related to this light sprinkles (some call it orgon energy or whatever) that one can see in the air on some days. On those days the whole weather including the sun seems to be 'nicer' somehow as i experience it.

I've noticed a lot of moon halo's personally as I walk my dog at night
I saw similar here in Germany. Not exactly a halo but often the moon had slightly orange colored haze around it. Maybe comet dust. The last fireball i saw was quite impressive and had also a orange colored tail while burning up.

Among other sessions, session-5-october-1994 contains some information about the tower of babel. But i quite don't understand why it was destroyed by Lizzies, i would have thought that such hybris could well be utilized by them instead, but maybe that 'Spiritual unification of the masses' was a more positive thing, or too much power involved for humans, which the Lizzies didn't want them to have. I think the leftists really would like to have some kind of 'unification'. Problem is some millions of people just don't agree with all that :-P.

Thank you for a great session. Very interesting or rather frightening the influence that Jung has had in furthering the descent into chaos. That he was helped by STS forces only makes sense.

(L) So in other words, this whole left attempt to take over our world is sort of what 2nd Thessalonians referred to as man attempting to take the seat of god in the temple, so to speak?

A: Yes. The Beast.
I am currently reading the book by Milton Mayer called "They thought they were free" about nazism and what made the German people support it or at least not rebel against it. There are a number of parallels that can be made with the fascist left, but the sentence that struck me yesterday in the book in light of this last session transcript, was the author quoting the dictum by Alexander Hamilton (one of the founding fathers of America)
"Your 'People', Sir, is a great beast."
One could perhaps say that there is a great potential for the postmodernist left to align with the Beast and thus potentially end of being subject to soul smashing. This might be why the C's used the word "tragically" in connection with the postmodernist. Loss of potential souls.
Q: (L) Well, according to the postmodernists, there is no objective reality. They say that everything people think is completely culturally conditioned, and one truth is no more true than another truth or whatever.

A: That will backfire tragically. Think "Tower of Babel."

(Joe) Maybe it's something to do with when you first met Laura and your approach to all the attacks that came from Bridges and that kind of thing. Your attitude was defense, not attack. Right?

A: To serve and protect.
I had a dream yesterday after having read the transcript and in the dream I was gathered with others from here and pondering what would be the best weapon for defence, a sword, a stick or a beachball? In the dream I saw that the best was to be flexible and let the moment 'dictate' what would be the best weapon.
Q: (Artemis) So we should all be getting more sun?

A: No.
Good to know. Will take precautions not to stay too long in the sun.

As to the above post about why the sun might feel more “bitey” in spring and autumn - my hunch is that in summer we tend to avoid direct sun exposure more than in other seasons.

Well, I did the exact opposite: In the summer, I actually sunbathed a bit (10 mins per side) before going for a swim in the pond maybe 2 or 3 times a week. Not enough to burn or even tan much, but I felt better.

In the spring and autumn, I got way less exposure, yet I burned quickly.

Go figure!

Maybe UV isn't the only factor? Who knows.

Q: (L) Well, according to the postmodernists, there is no objective reality. They say that everything people think is completely culturally conditioned, and one truth is no more true than another truth or whatever.

A: That will backfire tragically. Think "Tower of Babel."

Q: (L) So, in other words, this whole postmodernist conception of there being no objective truth is similar to the attempt to build a Tower of Babel?

A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) The Tower of Babel was to be unable to speak the same language.

(Andromeda) It was to reach heaven.

(L) They were joining together to build this tower in order to reach heaven, and then God made them all speak different languages and scattered them all over. So the “unification of the masses” under the umbrella of Postmodernism has its own seeds of destruction of society contained within?

A: Right. Think of the strong fascist trend of the modern left.
If the Lizzies destroyed the tower of babel.. What if this warmongering in the name of tolerance and democrazy becomes too destructive and let's say the Grays or whoever comes down and put a hold on it, presenting themself as saviours of humanity. Just like many people were looking forward to american/western way of life after the experiences with nazi and sowjet systems. In these weird and fast times, the bad guys get replaced by new good guys, and its just a matter of time untils those are the new bad guys. I think someone in the forum already mentioned some idea along these lines.

The way i understood it, is that the problem is not sunlight itself, but mostly cosmic rays.

Q: (Pierre) I have two questions. Me and others have noticed that the sun’s rays seem more aggressive over the past few years. Are the sun's rays becoming more aggressive?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Why?

A: Cosmic conditions. Breakdown of magnetic field, cosmic rays, and cosmic dust.

Q: (L) Are there any kinds of like cosmic rays or rays from the sun that are hitting us that wouldn't ordinarily be hitting us if our magnetic field was up?

A: Yes

Cosmic rays and their secondary particles when they hit the atmosphere are modulated by Solar activity and Earth's magnetic shield. Both magnetic fields are collapsing, which exposes us more to cosmic radiation. So maybe when these rays are particularily "active", being in the sun makes us more aware of their effect and that sunlight's agressiveness is more like a proxy for the underlying process?

If the Lizzies destroyed the tower of babel.. What if this warmongering in the name of tolerance and democrazy becomes too destructive and let's say the Grays or whoever comes down and put a hold on it, presenting themself as saviours of humanity. Just like many people were looking forward to american/western way of life after the experiences with nazi and sowjet systems. In these weird and fast times, the bad guys get replaced by new good guys, and its just a matter of time untils those are the new bad guys. I think someone in the forum already mentioned some idea along these lines.

Had a similar thought today when I saw someone on Twitter commenting on some postmodernist/leftist insanity who basically said "we need some higher intelligence coming down to earth to put an end to this mess", or something. Another one replied "better sooner than later". So yeah, if you look too much at this insanity and can't take it anymore, you might indeed wish for a "savior". So better be skeptical should one arrive to the scene in whatever form!

There is a proverb that people living in the country told me : don't take sun when there is an R in the month. In Spanish the months with R in their names are: January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December. If you want to take sun (with no exaggeration) you can during May, June, July and August. They say that if you take sun other months then these ones you can fall sick and have a stupendous cold.

Thanks for the new session.

I began to "crumble" this session to be able to understand more.

I found this from John Whiteside Parsons, co-founder of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory.

"As an occultist, Parsons became interested in the work of the British magician Aleister Crowley and his religion called Thelema and even joined one of the esoteric organizations led by Crowley, the Ordo Templi Orientis becoming the head of the Agape Lodge in California in 1942 .Parsons claimed that his religious and magical beliefs did not contradict his scientific work and he made prayers to the pagan god Pan before each rocket took off. He also began to perform magical rituals to conceive what Crowley called a Scarlet Woman or Babalon, a Girl of the Moon (Moonchild) that according to the Thelema would be a human being of pure magic capable of becoming a messianic figure for the New Era, he made enormous efforts of sexual magic to conceive a Girl of the Moon with his partner Sara Northrup as well as with his second wife and also occultist, Marjorie Cameron. "

The pagan god Pan is also related to the theme of Dionysus. Pan is a kind of daimon inhabitant of the forests, carefree and irresponsible, endowed with a huge virile member and an insatiable sexual appetite that wanders through the woods, sleeps in a cave and is almost exclusively dedicated to stalking nymphs, chasing and seducing them . Another of Pan's main activities is napping.

Pan thus inhabits the world of nightmare, for it is in it that his dreamlike power manifests and unfolds; It is in the dream when all the ethical and realistic controls of the vigil are inhibited and the individual reaches the maximum depth of instinctive understanding.

Pan in greek means "all" and from that root comes our word "panic", which can be translated as a maddening fear that frequently spreads. Today Pan is also related to "Panic or anxiety disorders".

Pan governs dreams, which reminds us of Carl Jung's theory of dreams. Jung was himself a victim of sexual abuse. Jung wrote in an intimate letter to Freud:

Actually-and I confess this to you with a struggle-I have a boundless admiration for you both as a man and a researcher, and I bear you no conscious grudge. So the self-preservation complex does not come from there; it is rather that my veneration for you has some- thing of the character of a “religious” crush. Though it does not really bother me, I still feel it is disgusting and ridiculous because of its undeniable erotic undertone. This abominable feeling comes from the fact that as a boy I was the victim of a sexual assault by a man I once worshipped.

Carl Jung, Freud/Jung Letters Vol. 1.

“… my veneration for you has something of the character of a ‘religious’ crush.” sounds like a infatuation with Freud.

All this reminds me of Hillary Clinton and John Podesta as well. With their sessions of Spirit Cooking that may have been inspired by Thelema , child abuse and in general everything that was said about Pizzagate.

Like WikiLeaks said, "Spirit Cooking was an invention of Abramovic for a 1996 art installation, which had to do with the concept of recipes combining normal food, bodily fluids (including breast milk, blood, sperm, and worse), and “intentional thoughts.” You also involve your own bodies or the bodies of others, non-edible objects (in the original art project one recipe involved a ruby), and other things like movements."

So is time for black magic in the world also?

Thank you :). I too have noticed that the sun burns harder than earlier years and I have chosen to stay out of it most of the time.
I identify with what I read out of Aragorn and Lauras posts; the sheer craziness of what goes on on a daily basis in the world has numbed my senses; I am watching it unfold with a steadily diminishing inclination to get involved. It is important to stay connected to this forum :)

Back
Top Bottom