Session 9 June 2018

(L) So we should really try to avoid the sun right now because it's weird?

A: Yes

Ever since reading this bit, I have fallen into a mild bout of depression. It might sound silly, but 4-5 months out of every year in the summer here in the UK is spent sun-bathing in the garden. Anyone who regularly listens to the H&W show knows that I am a "sun-worshipper", and so my heart sank a little when I read this :cry:. Especially since my health becomes vibrant when I am exposed to sunlight, and I generally feel overall BETTER. I am kind of stumped with this... I have spent so many hours studying the benefits of sunlight, and have recommended it to everyone I know. However, while all of that information about the benefits probably applied 20-30 years ago, things have changed according to the Cs, and this is something that no one else is probably even aware of.

It would be interesting to know whether people who get much less throughout the year are more in-need in the summer months than those people who have great weather all-year-round. For instance, here in the UK we have practically zero UV for at least 6 months of every year, and only for 3-4 months do we have nice weather. I am therefore inclined to think that a little bit extra for those of us in this area of the world may not be so bad - though this is clearly tainted by extreme wishful thinking!

Ever since reading this bit, I have fallen into a mild bout of depression as well. :-(

I'm saddened by the C's advice to avoid exposure to the sun. I felt I didn't get enough time for sunbathing in the summer of last year, so I wanted to make good for it this time...

On the positive side, my failure to get enough sun exposure could have been a form of self protection by instinct...

. Thank you so much for sharing this session, so many things to contemplate...

Q: (L) Was Carl Jung possessed after his extensive therapeutic encounter with Otto Gross?

A: Not at that point, but later, yes.

Q: (L) Possessed by what?

A: 4D STS.

Q: (Pierre) How did he get possessed?

A: Asked for it.

Q: (Joe) Was he into some kind of mysticism or black magic or cultism as it was called?

A: Yes, though it was not called such.

This quote was very sobering for me, because I read the book Women who Run with the Wolves when I was 18-19 y.o. and have been a fan of Jung's work (not so much his direct writings, but those of others' interpreting his work) ever since. I haven't read The Aryan Christ yet, should be arriving this week, but really, it's one thing to lose oneself due to ignorance in the attempt to know/understand things, (though no less scary) and another to just willy nilly sell your soul to the devil in order to acquire power and influence over people. In the end, he didn't even want to help anyone it seems, he was just so out of touch with the reality of our reality and so much in love with his "intelligence" and his own ideas, it was all about him. :-(

Thank you for communicating and transcribing another inspiring session. Your on going work is without a doubt opening me up to greener pastures as I struggle to maintain balance and tolerance within the madness out there. I was concerned about post modern media lately and how it’s permeated nearly every nook and cranny of society and culture. My main concern is that I don’t feel I’m particularly suited to be a voice against something that was so ingrained into my consciousness for so long. Much of what I’m experiencing these days is mainly self scrutiny and self loathing for past attitudes and behaviours. Any time I want to offer advice or wisdom I’m reminded of my past self and it stops me in my tracks. Nonetheless, I appreciate this platform and believe some how it will help steer me into a position suitable to offer assistance when the time is required. This work is truly appreciated and this session made my day a lot brighter. Thanks again.

Hey, duyunne!

I think that our past selves who made a lot of mistakes are the ones who we can turn to from the present to help us empathize with other people who are struggling, and perhaps use what we learned since then to offer a bit of assistance to them. What I am trying to say is that, I understand why a reminder of your past self stops you in your tracks, I can relate, we all carry these past selfs in us. But if you see your past self as a creator of lessons for you instead of a "block", it might help you share more about yourself and you help others as well. I at least would be looking forward to hearing more from you. :flowers:

Many thanks to the castle team for this new session ! :flowers:

A: Be open to such activity but also realize that some things are already planned and awaiting execution.

Q: (L) Yeah. There are things I need to be doing. I just haven't been able to do them since I've been sick, injured, and so upset about so many things including the state of the world. So, getting ready and being able to do these things is probably part of the expansion because those were plans for expansion.

A: Also realize that others are aware of your group and work and will initiate contact when time is right.

I had often had the same thought as Ark, that it would be really great if we got together to have even more strength, I am happy that it will be done.

Ark has recently been quite taken with the Anastasia books and asked me to read one of them that deals with history. So, I started yesterday. And, as it happens, very early on there is a description of a process that might be very helpful for you and everyone else who is dealing with "cleaning house" in physical and spiritual terms. It's a meditation and I think it is a good one so I'll just quote the passage here though I'm going to edit it down to the essential process and leave out most of the back and forth dialogue:

Thank you for this meditation. It reminds me of the water of Masaru Emoto. I will try it for sure! Thanks.

Thank you for this meditation. It reminds me of the water of Masaru Emoto. I will try it for sure! Thanks.

Ditto Laura, thanks very much for this excerpt. Thank you all for the session, and I could also notice the sun down here, not pleasant at all. We had a week of reaching 32 degrees which isn't very common in the City and you could feel how the sun was like literally burning your body.

As always, many things to think about.

Thank you guys again :flowers:

Ark's question opens up new perspectives in this period of so much confusion. And the C's response is really encouraging. We're in a ship that, sooner or later, will sink into deep water. Good news is that there are lifebuoys for those who are aware of it, and are consciously seeking after this help.

Thank you, thank you, Laura for this wonderful session. My opinion: this session is one of the most instructive sessions, thanks to you. 2 things tortured me, but now they are clear to me.

Thank you Cassiopians friends of all the lessons so far, through all those years. See you.

Thank you for another really informative and inspiring session.

This is exactly what I was thinking while reading this. I remember watching 'What the bleep do we know' a long while ago, which made me discover Emoto's work. There's a scene near the end where the woman takes a bath and draw hearts all over her body. I guess this method is way more convenient if you have to go out right after. :D
I will try it.

I agree with Scottie regarding sun exposure, and notice some of us adding unnecessary burdens on their shoulders quite fast.
I interpret their last declaration as a reminder of this innate tendency which they warned about right before if we want to become better worker bees.

I think I'll watch some Bees documentaries to add more substance to the analogy if anyone has recommendations.

Thank you very much for the session.

This confirmed some resentments and observations about how our world is working today.

Even if I do not publish often, know that I am very grateful for all your work and research that you do to share your knowledge.

Thank you again and have a good day!
From Quebec

-----------------------------

Merci beaucoup pour la session.

Ceci m'a confirmé certains ressentiments et observations sur le fonctionnement de notre monde actuellement.

Même si je ne publie pas souvent, sachez que je suis très reconnaissante pour tout votre travail et recherche que vous faites afin de partager vos connaissances.

Encore merci et bonne journée à tous!
Du Québec

I noticed the same! Then, I look at the skies and there is often a sun halo that days when the difference of temperature is high, with cold air under the shade and burning sun. Sun halo is a sign of cooling wheather, there are some articles on sott about it.
I've noticed a lot of moon halo's personally as I walk my dog at night

A very interesting session! So many things to ponder! Thank you!!! :flowers:

I also noticed that the sun is actually too aggressive here for this time of the year considered "a tropical winter" when the weather is supposed to be cooler and less sunny, with the sky covered with heavy grey clouds.

Hello and thank you Cassiopaeans, Laura and team for another informative session!
I love, love, love reading them and look forward to every new session.

I live in sunny Perth, Australia and for the last 6 or more months I have been truly hating Perth's hot and overly sunny weather. And it surprises me because my whole life I have always loved sunny, hot weather and this is the first time that I have ever been totally and utterly over it. I cannot stand it and when I am out walking I actually feel angry and annoyed when I feel the suns rays on my face. So after reading this session I am wondering if I am instinctively reacting negatively to the suns rays for good reason.

Back
Top Bottom