Session 9 June 2018

Thanks for this new session !
Old people around forty years ago in the South of the Alps told me to avoid the sun in the springtime, because its rays were much stronger due to their angle...
Right now there is not much to worry about it anyway, it's raining almost each day ;-)

Q: (L) Well, according to the postmodernists, there is no objective reality. They say that everything people think is completely culturally conditioned, and one truth is no more true than another truth or whatever.

A: That will backfire tragically. Think "Tower of Babel."
I just realized that instead of "Think of .." it can also be read as in "Think Tank" with "Tank" replaced by "Tower of Babel" like a superlative.

Thank you for sharing the session. And again it is a lot to digest and think and talk about.

I'm glad for how fortunate we are there is this ongoing Cassiopaean connection. They are to us like loving wise parent who always reassure its child when frightened of world, and with some good advice too. Thank you for the session. Patience and dedication, love and gratitude

Interesting as always, thanks for sharing!

The past half year or so, I've sensed less activity by members on the forum (myself included). Indeed, it has felt like a 'stand still', and it has made me a bit worried. However, reading what the C's said, it might just be the calm before the storm!

I really hope so. Things feel so strange, like that nervousness before doing something important (like taking a test ). Meanwhile, once the test starts, things flow better and the tension of anticipation is gone. Even if the test is hard, without that tension it feels like a much easier thing to deal with head on than the time before studying/worrying etc. Even going through the test and possibly failing is less anxiety producing than before the test!

The way i understood it, is that the problem is not sunlight itself, but mostly cosmic rays.

Cosmic rays and their secondary particles when they hit the atmosphere are modulated by Solar activity and Earth's magnetic shield. Both magnetic fields are collapsing, which exposes us more to cosmic radiation. So maybe when these rays are particularily "active", being in the sun makes us more aware of their effect and that sunlight's agressiveness is more like a proxy for the underlying process?

According to the channel "Suspicious0bservers" on youtube ( Suspicious0bservers ) the weak solar cycle will just add to our issue of cosmic rays.
Here's a video on the health effects:
When the KP is low or zero, cosmic rays reach earth.

There are also documented effects on mental processes that was mentioned but I'm not sure if it's in that video or a blurb in another video (he posts daily reports so it will be hard to find).

Here's an update video of the importance of using our placebo power in countering this issue that we can't do much about

Ever since reading this bit, I have fallen into a mild bout of depression. It might sound silly, but 4-5 months out of every year in the summer here in the UK is spent sun-bathing in the garden. Anyone who regularly listens to the H&W show knows that I am a "sun-worshipper", and so my heart sank a little when I read this :cry:. Especially since my health becomes vibrant when I am exposed to sunlight, and I generally feel overall BETTER. I am kind of stumped with this... I have spent so many hours studying the benefits of sunlight, and have recommended it to everyone I know. However, while all of that information about the benefits probably applied 20-30 years ago, things have changed according to the Cs, and this is something that no one else is probably even aware of.

Remember that, as with many questions in sessions, the ref. to less sun was made in response to a specific question from us. We live in a place where the sun can be long, hot and intense during the summer months. To be honest, knowing the English weather, I don't think you need to reduce your exposure so much. That said, while in the sun with bare skin, you should stay aware of the sensation and effect it is having on your skin and system, and act accordingly.

Thank you everyone for the new session. It helps regain perspective while immersed in the insanity all around. There is almost no sun for 6-8 months of the year where I live and look forward to sitting out when it does come out, but I notice within a very few minutes my arms feel like they're burning so thank you for the information. It's not my imagination.

Those who are in this for the long haul need to pace themselves. It's kinda like the tortoise and the hare who have a race where the tortoise wins. Too much of a good thing never turns out well.

It's not clear, the finish line, so best to make sure of your steps so you don't need to backtrack.

One could perhaps say that there is a great potential for the postmodernist left to align with the Beast and thus potentially end of being subject to soul smashing. This might be why the C's used the word "tragically" in connection with the postmodernist. Loss of potential souls.

It is a possibility. But the tragically, for me, was about the build up of resentment against postmodernism which I have no doubt could potentially turn very violent. Civil war or a race war would not be surprising. And considering that those anti-postmodernism are the majority, it would result in the tragic end of the lefty/postmodernism crowd (and perhaps worse).

Back
Top Bottom