What are you listening to?

a very first single of a young perspective Croatian ethno bend of music academy students ... my daughter on violin and singer ... :)

Thanks for sharing this solar mind. She plays and sings beautifully. I am sure you are a proud mom. I would be too but currently I am a dad/granddad.:-P

James Brown's backup group added to this concert video for me since I had never watched one. I mostly remember him for songs like Papa's Got a Brand New Bag etc...

I started wondering if he had a softer side and found this song:

Thanks for sharing this solar mind. She plays and sings beautifully. I am sure you are a proud mom. I would be too but currently I am a dad/granddad.:-P

thank you ... :)) ... in htis world tooday it is soooo rewarding when you see your kids enjoying the real meaning of life :)

I am reading the last session of 9th June and reaidng about Sun radiation and just so in the middle of reading I wanted to listen to this very song ...

All I see turns to brown
As the sun burns the ground
And my eyes fill with sand
As I scan this wasted land
Try to find, try to find the way I feel

Glen Hansard & Lisa Hannigan : Falling Slowly

Marina9,

It was kind of a surprise for me to see you post this because yesterday I almost posted another version with Glen Hansard (just found him by browsing YouTube). Maybe we are just on the same Wave link? This other one is with a different singer Marketa Irglova but they are both beautiful I think.

Marina9,

It was kind of a surprise for me to see you post this because yesterday I almost posted another version with Glen Hansard (just found him by browsing YouTube). Maybe we are just on the same Wave link? This other one is with a different singer Marketa Irglova but they are both beautiful I think.

:-D It happens to me also sometimes, that I see someone post a song and I was either listening to that song or that artist. Like the post by dreamer... I've been listening to this Coldplay song for some days now :D

Thanks for that version goyacobol!

Back
Top Bottom