Session 11 August 2018

You can't realistically fight all the evil in the world. But you can fight a tiny piece of it. And we're on the front lines of the cosmos. So we'd better do it, and do it well, because there's no one else. That's what the message of hero stories should be, at least. Pick up your cross and bear it. If we don't, THAT'S what will kill us: total abdication of responsibility.
If we defeat a piece of evil in one place, it will become stronger in another place. Because the cosmos tends to balance. From a higher level: whatever. At a lower level: through the fight against evil, we strengthen and learn.
So evil will never be overcome nor is it the goal. This is a necessary part of the mechanism.
The Cassiopaeans help the wicked by giving them information when they ask for it (they are neutral on the "whatever" level). But they also give us information, and we are also evil. Because we are on the dark side and we present just candidates to the side of the light. If a person became quite good, he would cease to live from death of plants and animals and start to live from the light or pure cosmic energy. He would die fast.
For more concrete help, the Cassiopaeans point to 4D STO. They care more, because they continue to develop through the polarity of good-evil, and that's (4D) as I understood is the last level of struggle against evil or good.
We are the main enemy to ourselves. Polarity serves as a catalyst for development. When is too little of evil, good becomes lazy, weak, and then evil grows stronger.
C's do not offer concrete help, but they say: "All you need is knowledge. Grow up and do not be a child." or something like that.

One question? why such a large gap in between. C's taking too many coffee breaks?
Hi nyseday. It's the group that does the sessions that takes the toll to ask questions to the C's, and it takes a lot of energy and effort. Not to mention which questions to ask depending of what happens around, and what matter most. You'll find out as you dig through the material.

If we defeat a piece of evil in one place, it will become stronger in another place. Because the cosmos tends to balance. From a higher level: whatever. At a lower level: through the fight against evil, we strengthen and learn.
So evil will never be overcome nor is it the goal. This is a necessary part of the mechanism.
The Cassiopaeans help the wicked by giving them information when they ask for it (they are neutral on the "whatever" level). But they also give us information, and we are also evil. Because we are on the dark side and we present just candidates to the side of the light. If a person became quite good, he would cease to live from death of plants and animals and start to live from the light or pure cosmic energy. He would die fast.
For more concrete help, the Cassiopaeans point to 4D STO. They care more, because they continue to develop through the polarity of good-evil, and that's (4D) as I understood is the last level of struggle against evil or good.
We are the main enemy to ourselves. Polarity serves as a catalyst for development. When is too little of evil, good becomes lazy, weak, and then evil grows stronger.
C's do not offer concrete help, but they say: "All you need is knowledge. Grow up and do not be a child." or something like that.

Mandrak,

I think much of what you said makes sense. I suppose we should also "Grow up" and not remain children forever but we first start out as children and in the process we learn many wonderful and sometimes fearful things. It seems that recently the Cs are encouraging us to remember what it is like to be in that curious and awe-inspired frame of mind that most children seem to have.

I think we must first realize that in a very real sense we are still like little "children". But that could be a good thing too.

Session 10 February 2018:
(Pierre) What I understand from this discussion is that the healthy beliefs are the unlimiting beliefs, but...

(L) Why believe anything?

(Pierre) Yes; beliefs by definition ARE limiting. If you don't believe this, then you believe that. So, I guess unlimited beliefs is sort of a transcending of the very notion of belief. It's going beyond beliefs.

A: Become like little children...

Q: (Artemis) Inquisitive, but without bias or beliefs.

(L) And adventurous, open to experience, and not formed up with any beliefs. And one hopes that it's a little child that has not been developmentally traumatized! [laughter]

I don't think it has to be like an army invading from underground like Orcs from LOTR, though maybe if enough on the surface die that could literally happen too. As Woodsman pointed out, they're doing things in a way that makes it seem organic and natural, at least to those not paying attention, while at the same time programming a mindset that would create the appropriate FRV and DNA expression to allow a "smooth" transition into a more extreme variation that's waiting underground. If we are the "preparation" committee, perhaps the kids, as woodsman pointed out, are literally the new race. All this new age talk about "indigo kids" sounds like part of that preparation - to condition people, in this case New Agers anyway, to expect somehow different kids so there's no "shock". So all they're doing is minimizing the shock factor for a smooth transition and at the same time allowing our bodies/DNA to accept actual hybrid kids.

For that you need to mess with our DNA on the surface - and as we've been learning, DNA can be seriously influenced with behavior, diet, thought process, etc, and it CAN be passed down to offspring afterwards to continue the pattern. So you can genetically engineer without physically touching anyone. You curtail receivership capability, you mess up connection to information field, you change FRV all just through brainwashing + diet + smart phone and wifi microwaves that break your DNA and probably make it even more susceptible to tweaking. Underground you can have all of that + actual physical modification/hybridization at the same time. Then you take your hybrid babies and inject them into a sexually active SJW with no rejection since it will now "fit".

Once you got your hybrid race growing up, which could very well be in progress now, you just sit back and relax and wait. And maybe that's why the UFO's backed off. Just park your UFO and incarnate into the new babies and voila, invasion will be complete. It won't take long to reach the critical mass and the snowball at that point as things would move pretty damn quick once acutal legit hybrids are coming of age. At least that's one way it could happen.

Oh and the earth changes are more likely too when the above grounders get crazy from your influence. I always thought the earth changes would kill most of us followed by a literal invasion, but that doesn’t jive with the C’s mentioning that our ignorance and the ease with which we can be manipulated is a key factor. So I think the aforementioned approach makes more sense given that important part.

Your post inspired a little poetry ;-) :
As snowflakes snowball
the ice age snow falls

Stories of heroes shouldn't just be cheap, zero-calorie wish-fulfillment. They should prepare people for life. Life IS a battle between good and evil. And it's our responsibility individually and collectively to engage in this battle.
The ultimate hero is the "anti-hero" that must play the necessary monster. I very much like that Jordan Peterson recognizes this too.

It is of my opinion John Wagner's "Judge Dredd" is the greatest of all such "anti-heros", for he stands in the way of everything freedom abhors whilst all the while sacrificing his individuality in service of the collective to protect it from destruction.
Dredd never expects anything in return, thus he never suffers from wishful thinking. His unrequited devotion for his city is tirelessly given. He's relentless. His services rendered go largely unrecognized and even loathed by the very people he serves to protect in doing so, because to do so in his world is to require him to be a monster.
He is bound by the tenets of Justice Dept, an established system of law and governance bound in upholding the basic-right tenets of life for ALL its citizenry under very undesirable circumstances: An atomic-scorched Earth brought about by the Age of Democracy. He does only exercise his self-determined individuality if these basic-right tenets of life for the citizens of Mega City One is undermined due to the Judicial System he so pledges allegiance to does so abuses its power - and of course on occasion his own soul-searching to question his own integrity. These are always his greatest tests of Being: Self determination vs unquestioning faith in allegiance for the sake of maintaining continued Order in a world on the perpetual brink of chaos and collapse.

For a Judge, there must be no room for relationships or desires or fears. Despite being mere flesh-and-blood humans capable of empathy and subject to self-doubt, capacity for love and the need to belong - these must be overcome, hidden behind all that unyielding uncompromising violent exterior in an unyielding uncompromising violent world... All such complexities of persona must take a back-seat: To serve and protect 24/7/365 (minus 10 mins in the sleep machine) - for there can only be room for one love in a Judge's life: the love of Law!
Judges waver, and will often fall on Dredd to lead by exemplary example and exact the most severe of punishments should a Judge be found wanting - a continuous burden weighing heavily upon his shoulders to correct thinking errors and quell the seeds of corruption within the ranks of his brothers and sisters... A great responsibility indeed.

Another point to note: unlike other "heros/anti-heros", Judge Joseph Dredd has not allowed himself to be spurred on due to personal tragedies befallen his past, his childhood, initiating personal, and therefor jaded, quests for justice empowering his will in enabling to remain committed to fighting the dark forces of evil - nor is he susceptible to arrogant notions prompting the pushing forth the wishful "better world" for the future. He consciously restricts himself to dispensing "justice" within the confines of law he is tasked with, and does so out of pure objective duty rooted within the here and now, with such focused intent within the present mastering "thinking fast and slow".
He does not indulge in "I am", yet is deeply in tune to it through the continuous development of responsibility in service to upholding law and order against the ever-evolving uber-complex backdrop of his city and its pent-up citizens.

That's what the message of hero stories should be, at least. Pick up your cross and bear it.
Other than Judge Dredd, no other hero/anti-hero I know of does this in a meaningful tangible way without it screaming of repentant sadomasochism, because they are seldom, if ever, bound to the collective so absolutely and intrinsically within the 2D/3D STS general population... But instead wholly individualistic operating on their own terms memes 'mini-cultures' et al, usually leading a double life which, realistically, would confound problems and corrupt integrity long-term - and, ultimately, answering to no-one but themselves operating within the confines and compatibility of personified shaped morality, putting themselves up on the stand only as a show-of-trust demonstrating 'honour' and 'righteous nobility'. Pffft! As Dredd well knows: Notions of 'honour' and 'righteous nobility' is a vanity-fest that costs lives and conflicts with getting the damn job done!

Last but not least: Judge Dredd is a virgin! He is rigorous with his celibacy - for sex leads to liability that cannot befall a Judge. That should say it all for that cross to bear!

Conclusion: It is my firm belief Judge Dredd is the strongest human representative in comic-fiction eligible for STO Candidacy.

I do have some of the same feeling that Laura and Ark did bring to the table in this session. I am tired of waiting for the event that will change the world. My energy levels is low, I don’t know if I will be able to live long enough to experience the change.

I did start to doubt if The Cassiopaea experiment is adding value to my life or is correct, because most of the people that I talk to, think that I am of my rockers, and nothing big is happening. This create despair and then I wonder if I must just check out. But I also see the connection between myself and the information in the sessions. I do think that I am rambling now. Difficult to bring my thoughts to the table.

I wonder if I must do this post!

Pink Floyd – Outside The Wall

Dear Anib The Cassiopaea experiment are not there to add value to your life,remember is Information and it is up to you how you use it in order to have chaos or order in your life.Remember not everybody can see what you see ( assuming you're looking at reality objectively) for instance do not wast your energy trying to convince them that something big is happening because they are in their right to think that everything is fine.Your vibrational frequency is probably changing because of your "search" and that makes you crazy for others. when you are ready you can inform others, in the meantime study carefully and put it into practice.;-)

This reminds me of the old Serbian custom, which is still quite alive today, when people brought food to the graveyard several times a year, in memory of their deceased. Many of today's "progressive" people consider it to be a barbaric, but the fact is that it's very old custom and doesn't seems to have anything to do with "regular" Christianity.

I remember once, when I did not know the "event date", that I went through a small local graveyard on the way to the store, where the presence of many people was surprised to me. It was very odd. They were all neighbors from my village, and they all behaved as one family. Even the people I knew to hate each other. They all brought food and drink and put it on the graves of their deceased, and they offered food to each other. It is considered that it is not good to reject such an offer, and every time someone takes something (food or drink), the name of someone or more deceased is mentioned. The whole atmosphere was very pleasant and as if they were one family, regardless of their differences. Like a real family picnic. That was all a surprise to me because I did not grow up here, but moved in 7 years ago. Similar custom exist in Belgrade too, but with less closeness between people.

Well, in villages many people usually are relatives, if you look a couple of generations back. Unfortunately, every village has their own customs, which probably lost it's original esoteric purpose, if there ever was one.

But I would love to get a true connection with my ancestors and perhaps heal some things, either in me personally, or in my (spiritual) bloodline.

Somehow it makes me think of Herbert's Dune novels (haven't read them but have watched the TV miniseries) where some of the main characters have the genetic memories of all their ancestors living inside of them and they have to learn to deal with it, for fear of losing their sanity. Those who can keep it under control/master it, learn to distinguish between their own self and their ancestors, and keep them from running the show. Those who can't do it become overwhelmed by their ancestors' memories and end up being possessed by them, and eventually lose their identity and sanity. In the end, they become just a tool of whatever ancestor/genetic memory has taken over.

There are also Assassin's Creed games witch work with similar genetic memories concept. Here is a small clip from the first one. There is also a movie.

I think it's easy to forget that you have to value the truth before you start seeking it or even have use for it. Most people don't value it, therefore they don't seek it, and therefore even if they see it, it will have a different effect on everybody.

If you took over every public TV channel today and were given a full day to make your case to the entire world, it would land just as flat or chaotically as trying to explain it to a single person who isn't truly asking. In V for Vendetta, V got on TV for 3 minutes and created a peaceful revolution. I think this part of the movie is a tease for truth seekers to tug on our heartstrings a bit. It's wishful thinking, and every truth seeker often wishes something like that could happen. But the world isn't what it is because of an information blackout, just like your neighbor/family/friend isn't ignorant because you didn't walk over there and tell him the truth. Also, the truth isn't truly hidden or this website, network, forum, and reading materials wouldn't be here. So if someone truly wants it, I really think they'll find it one way or another, and perhaps that's the best anyone can truly hope for - just make it as accessible as possible to those who truly want it, and that's it.

I think we project ourselves into the V's TV audience and pretend they're all normal people who secretly suspect the truth and just need a small nudge to finally act. Sure on the one hand the C's say that the population isn't so easily hoodwinkable, but there's just such a variety out there that no one thing will ever "land the same way" like it did in the movie. Some will riot, others will scoff and ignore, others may even "wake up" to various degrees, usually just dreaming that they're awake though. The end result won't be a clean peaceful revolution with a shockingly collinear crowd - not the way the movie made it seem anyway.

We're as powerless in person as we are with the world at large. Probably many of us, when we first started to care about this kind of information, may have mistakenly thought it was the exposure to the information itself that made us "care about the truth" so to speak, then tried to share it with others with a dramatically different effect, much to our frustration and eventual feeling of powerlessness. I agree though, I think it's a necessary step as we go forward.

Come to think of it, that scene for truth seekers is what Superman comics are for everyone - fantasizing about super powers used against villains that we feel we are powerless against.

Today, especially, objective knowledge is available to almost everyone. You can go on Amazon and buy books with one click for as little as a couple of dollars that, for instance, expose 9/11 for what it is, or at least make one question the official narrative. And as Mouravieff noted about esoteric knowledge, it was never hidden, access to it was never forbidden to those interested in it. So it seems it's more a case of people being full of themselves, hypnotized by the evil magician if you will. It's usually only after some shock happens that upsets our comfortable view of the world, that we begin to at least temporarily become more open to viewing the world in a different way. The PTB are quite aware of this, and use this process to consolidate their own power, for instance through the use of manufactured terror.

Learned helplessness comes to mind.

Learned helplessness occurs when an animal is repeatedly subjected to an aversive stimulus that it cannot escape. Eventually, the animal will stop trying to avoid the stimulus and behave as if it is utterly helpless to change the situation. Even when opportunities to escape are presented, this learned helplessness will prevent any action.

Your post inspired a little poetry ;-) :
As snowflakes snowball
the ice age snow falls

Almost want to post another bit of borrowed poetry by a band. Rush - Xanadu.

3D dude solves "all" secret puzzles, and achieves immortality. But still stuck in 3D: that's all he knows.

Regrets it after everything dies around him. He realizes he didn't solve the right puzzle.
:zzz:

Last edited:
Dear Forum Family,

I have the vague impression that the emphasis on dying and the past in general and in the STO-STS framework in specific (or the other way round, I am not sure), is becoming more and more prevalent, thus occupying considerable time and mind space. The discussions are very valuable, however I get concerned. Is there an addiction or rather a fixation of sorts forming?
Love you all
Ina

I’m not sure I follow - could you elaborate? History is vital to understand the present, same goes for understanding STO and STS, and ancestry + geniology + evolutionary science are tied to the above and also help us know ourselves and our machine better. Without this understanding it’s difficult to truly understand our current predicament as a species and as individuals, and how to improve this situation. This is just as important as all the other research that has been done here for diets, and psychology + pathologies, etc. I guess what I’m getting at is that this group tends to get really deep into a subject when it becomes a point of research and its importance becomes apparent - to truly grasp it and extract usefulness from it, you kinda have to plumb the depths. You could’ve said the same thing about any other topic over the last decade or so - just see some of the giant threads and multiple books discovered as part of that work.

So I am not sure I’m seeing the downside, could you explain? I see it as adding more and more context for everything that came before.

I’m not sure I follow - could you elaborate? History is vital to understand the present, same goes for understanding STO and STS, and ancestry + geniology + evolutionary science are tied to the above and also help us know ourselves and our machine better. Without this understanding it’s difficult to truly understand our current predicament as a species and as individuals, and how to improve this situation. This is just as important as all the other research that has been done here for diets, and psychology + pathologies, etc. I guess what I’m getting at is that this group tends to get really deep into a subject when it becomes a point of research and its importance becomes apparent - to truly grasp it and extract usefulness from it, you kinda have to plumb the depths. You could’ve said the same thing about any other topic over the last decade or so - just see some of the giant threads and multiple books discovered as part of that work.

So I am not sure I’m seeing the downside, could you explain? I see it as adding more and more context for everything that came before.
ScioAgapeOmnis
I felt concerned, maybe erroneously so, but that was it, and because I appreciate the people that write the comments I acted on my feeling. What reasons did I have to feel concerned? In my own understanding, to honor your ancestors is to take care of your children and siblings (and parents if they are still alive), basically taking care of the current and future people in your family. I am christian orthodox and I follow the tradition as much as I can, but I try to leave them to rest in peace. Also in my simplistic understanding if and when the density transition will arrive I intend to be myself, nothing less but do my best to raise to the occasion.
Maybe my concern was misdirected and if that is the case, I apologize.

I felt concerned, maybe erroneously so, but that was it, and because I appreciate the people that write the comments I acted on my feeling. What reasons did I have to feel concerned? In my own understanding, to honor your ancestors is to take care of your children and siblings (and parents if they are still alive), basically taking care of the current and future people in your family. I am christian orthodox and I follow the tradition as much as I can, but I try to leave them to rest in peace. Also in my simplistic understanding if and when the density transition will arrive I intend to be myself, nothing less but do my best to raise to the occasion.
Maybe my concern was misdirected and if that is the case, I apologize.
First of all, there's nothing wrong with getting uncomfortable with new information. I was as uncomfortable with the Cs initial answer to Ark's Lie group questions as Ark seemed to be. Luckily Ark went for some clarification which helped with the discomfort. As for ancestors, I'm Catholic and we have the concept of saints so it's not an overly big change for me even if I wasn't a flexible Catholic. This group has over time changed its view over what Paul was thinking. Polycarp and company kind of messed up Paul's ideas so we who have been Christians have kind of been given bad information in lots of places.

I have been talking to an Australian into Aborigine Dreamtime myths and I'm not even sure he is going to be as literal about ancestor ideas as the aborigine myths indicate (we are still talking about it in another forum). Here's a Wikipedia reference I'm discussing with him:

Australian Aboriginal religion and mythology - Wikipedia

"The individual who enters the Dreamtime feels no separation between themselves and their ancestors". "The strengths and resources of the timeless enter into what is needed in the life of the present". "The future is less uncertain because the individual feels their life as a continuum linking past and future in unbroken connection". Through Dreamtime the limitations of time and space are overcome.[7] For the Aborigine people dead relatives are very much a part of continuing life. It is believed that in dreams dead relatives communicate their presence." At times they may bring healing if the dreamer is in pain".

I think most people will not do anything special about information about the ancestors (as most people will not have problems with the beings from the mirror). Do you want to connect to ancestors and download information? Who has such a trained mind to do it? But if anyone knows, he probably also knows he must use a filter to avoid junk. If you focus on the morbid parts, you become morbid. Or maybe it's actually easy? Eg. Ratko Mladic in front of the camera of Belgrade television crew, during the biggest war crime in Europe after WW2: "Finally, after the rebellion of the Dahis, the time has come to take revenge on the Turks in this region." Was it the pressure of ancestors or collective consciousness or distorted collective memory?
The relationship with the ancestors has the potential to stimulate a circle of bloody revenges and injustices.
Or it is that this relationship can also be corrupted by the forces of evil (insertion into communication)?

A: We keep telling you that we are you in the future. You are them in the future.
There is a potential problem there: the possibility that the ancestors are more primitive and that the connection with them can pulling us down. I think a realistic approach is: balance. Be aware of the good and bad sides (which is generally good approach) and use the good side and avoid bad.

goyacobol, yes, since everything has good and bad sides, children also have something positive. I was thinking about child dependence on help of others (adults).
Smart can learn even from a fool. A fool can not learn even from a smart one. So we can learn something from children. It's nothing wrong with asking for help, but doing it at the expense of our development.
There is also probably a need for balanced approach.

Back
Top Bottom