Session 11 August 2018

Well if you convert Einstein's field equations into a group theory structure via the MacDowell-Mansouri action, you kind of get gravitons for free. Gravitons do make it easier to get to a geometric/Clifford algebra information-like structure.
Where can I find these results? In which book? I would also like to see Cliffor's algebra again, but I have a lot of work, but which ones in particular? thank you in advance

Here's the mathy part:

This kind of hints at another reason for a 4-dim spacetime, division algebras. 4-dim quaternions are associative and 8-dim octonions are not. Non-associative would mean moving parentheses would change thought sequence which really means there is no thought sequence. The infinity from starting with natural numbers forms an 8-fold periodicity but you would perhaps need to get down to the associative 4-dim division algebra in order to sequence thinking.
Thank you for your intervention, I will have to invest more in this algebra

Where can I find these results? In which book? I would also like to see Cliffor's algebra again, but I have a lot of work, but which ones in particular? thank you in advance
I have several books, notably Chevalley: The algebraic theory of Spinors and Clifford algebra, Spinors and Calibration by F. Reese Harvey Eckhard Meinrenken and Pierre Angles: Conformal Groups in geometry and spin structures

The first and only place I read some details on McDowell-Mansouri gravity is here:

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/derek/derek.pdf

Since it is dealing with the deSitter group, it's just Clifford algebra bivectors. For my use of Clifford algebra as a symmetry for elementary cellular automata, Tony Smith's website was all I used since as far as I know he's the only one using it for cellular automata. He though mentions three references:

What ARE Clifford Algebras and Spinors?

Clifford Algebras and Spinors, by Pertti Lounesto
(London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series, No 239)

Spinors and Calibrations, by F. Reese Harvey,
Academic Press (1990).

Clifford Algebras and the Classical Groups, by Ian Porteous,
Cambridge University Press (1995).

The cellular automata part is mentioned here though I differ with Tony on the details (due to different matching of Clifford algebra basis vectors to elementary cellular automata bits):

Primitive Idempotents, Spinors, Cl(8)

The first and only place I read some details on McDowell-Mansouri gravity is here:

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/derek/derek.pdf

Since it is dealing with the deSitter group, it's just Clifford algebra bivectors. For my use of Clifford algebra as a symmetry for elementary cellular automata, Tony Smith's website was all I used since as far as I know he's the only one using it for cellular automata. He though mentions three references:

What ARE Clifford Algebras and Spinors?

The cellular automata part is mentioned here though I differ with Tony on the details (due to different matching of Clifford algebra basis vectors to elementary cellular automata bits):

Primitive Idempotents, Spinors, Cl(8)
A big thank you for these data, I go back to my cave to immerse myself in it;-):-)

Thank you Laura and Team for the latest session, it was an intense read, much things to ponder to. :flowers:

Wonderful session and thank you all.
Gravity, information and so much more to chew on.. so nice to read so many well formed comments and ideas.

Your sessions are very good. One question? why such a large gap in between. C's taking too many coffee breaks?

The lesser coffee breaks last means more work for Laura is awaiting for her to be contrasted, which takes time and an inordinary persistence in the process. She will also be required to sretch even more soul/will energy to establish and maintain the contact as undistorted as humanly possible, companies like Vodaphone or Orange won´t do it for her, they´re ranking far behind her experiment, and this is maybe why you were asking this question. ;-)

Laura, Ark..Others...thanks for asking these very important questions, for all of us. I am still here, with you...am watching...am doing things, as you are and just "being" in a parallel "space"...I think that's better....need to spread the love.

Dear Anib The Cassiopaea experiment are not there to add value to your life,remember is Information and it is up to you how you use it in order to have chaos or order in your life.Remember not everybody can see what you see ( assuming you're looking at reality objectively) for instance do not wast your energy trying to convince them that something big is happening because they are in their right to think that everything is fine.Your vibrational frequency is probably changing because of your "search" and that makes you crazy for others. when you are ready you can inform others, in the meantime study carefully and put it into practice.;-)

Thank you for the advice. It is true that everybody have it own path, so I do not have the right to change that. I do feel sometimes lonely, because I have only this virtual world to connect to similar thinking people.

I have this disconnected feeling from the rest of the world, sometimes. I am going to the desert for a month to feel open space and to recharge.

Is there anybody out there - Pink Floyd.

I started reading the transcript of the NeurOptimal interview with Dr. Brown and the quote below of the interview where he brings up holonomic theory of the brain and that brain waves are really more like corkscrews made me think of the recent session and that we don’t know the geometry of thought. Perhaps holonomic theory of the brain and related mathematics is something to explore. Also if a brain wave is more like a corkscrew, them maybe thought is like a corkscrew or spiral. Then that reminded me of the below quoted session where Stonehenge and spirals being mentioned.

(L) Apparently, in order for it to be in sequence, maybe thoughts are something more than 2-dimensional things?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) Well...

A: Geometry of thought requires it.

Q: (Ark) Yeah, geometry... So, for some reason we have 3 dimensions. It's good for some reason, but we don't understand. This is not an answer that explains anything. We don't know the geometry of thought. So, it's explaining an unknown by an unknown. It's not a good thing. So, anyhow, we have 3 dimensions. There are also other dimensions. We don't know how many are really necessary. And in these other dimensions, our world is somehow floating. We don't know. However, with mathematics and prime numbers and whatever, it has some clues. It means that there are exceptional mathematical structures that somehow have been chosen by creation because they are in some sense exceptional. Not any would do. Now, there are exceptional structures in 3 dimensions that are called Platonic solids. And there are only 7 of them.

The Health & Wellness Show: Interview With Dr. Valdeane Brown - Nonlinear Dynamic Thinking With NeurOptimal Neurofeedback -- Sott.net

Dr. Brown interview said:
Dr. Brown […] The work that I've done really follows in the pioneering efforts of Dr. Karl Pribram, who was a neuro psychiatrist and he developed in the late 60s and into the 70s, the holonomic theory of the brain and of memory perception and consciousness. He knew that what was going on in perception and memory had to be what physicists would refer to as 'interference phenomenon'. It was not site-specific retrieval of stored patterns or stored information, and actually it was much more like a holographic representation in which any one portion can reproduce the entire image or the entire event or the entire memory in that case.

When he called what he was working on with a very specific mathematics, the mathematics of holography, he was able to exactly understand what was going on and essentially that's what we're doing in the software. It's using mathematics of holography in a dynamical fashion to model that process in the central nervous system because the truth is the central nervous system is vastly interconnected. It's been estimated that at the present time, the entire World Wide Web has a close affinity with the brain organization of a two or three-year-old. And if you think about what that means, the idea that somehow you're dealing mostly with axonal transmission or dendritic processes in the central nervous system itself, just doesn't make any sense. That's like pretending that, where the CPU is located in your computer makes a difference as to whether it can connect and use the internet.

Gaby: So, for example, if I understand correctly, neuroanatomy or neuroscience tell us the retina, the back of the eyeball works like a classical camera. The lens focuses on the scene and we have a two-dimensional image but this Dr. Karl Pribram is saying, "No, it's not exactly like that. It's more like another process that makes us really produce a three-dimensional holographic image."

Dr. Brown: That's exactly right. The metaphor of the eye being a camera is useful in some contexts.
[…]

Dr. Brown: Oh, very definitely. Very definitely. And, an old model of digital signal processing. If you think about it, the idea that we have 'brain waves' does not really make sense because minimally, they're not waves. Minimally, if you do the extraction for features, you'll find out that the signals are actually mathematically phasors. Now you may never have heard of that except in the context of Star Trek, where it's a phas-er, not a phas-or but if you've ever opened a bottle of wine, you know what a corkscrew looks like and basically a phasor is a kind of corkscrew. Now, if you look at that corkscrew that you're going to use to open your bottle of wine, and you turn it sideways so you look not along it, but you look directly at it from 90 degrees off, it looks like a wave because you take the spherical nature of it away. That's just how you look at it. So part of the reason for the illusion that there are 'waves' is because Hans Berger, in his work, realized that there was electrical activity. It was making a needle twitch. So he thought, oh, well let me replace the needle with a pen and I'll draw a piece of paper under it and then I can see what it's actually writing. Well when you reduce a four dimensional object down to two dimensions essentially, guess what? It's gonna look like it's a wave, but it's not really.

A: Why have you not brought up Stonehenge?

Q: (L) Well, we talked about Stonehenge before, that it was an energy transducer, so to speak. So, was Stonehenge put there because of the location, or did Stonehenge create... (T) Why don't you just ask what it is about Stonehenge? (L) Okay, what is it about Stonehenge?

A: Location attracted those spirit types on the proper frequency, who in turn, placed stones in proper location to receive the coded communications in code telepathically, in order not to have to chase around the countryside reading encoded pictographs.

Q: (L) What was the technique used within the circle to receive the information telepathically? [Planchette spiralled in, and spiralled out.]

A: Transcendent focused thought wave separation.

Q: (L) OK, so that you're saying that moving in a spiral...

A: The spiral serves to translate message by slowing down the wave and focusing thought wave transference energy. Utilizes /transduces electromagnetic waves, the conduit, by breaking down signal from universal language of intent into language of phonetic profile. This is for multiple user necessity.

Q: (L) Multiple user necessity implies that a number of people must do the spiral. Is that correct?

A: No. Must hear and feel and understand precisely the same thing. The molecular structure of the rock, when properly sculpted sing to you.

Q: (L) Is there any possibility that Stonehenge still has any capacity along this line?

A: Has fragmented energy only.

Last edited:
Thank you for the intriguing session team :-)

A: Keep in mind that there is a certain power transmitted by awareness of ancestors.

The phrasing of 'awareness of ancestors' is interesting and leads one to think along the lines of simultaneity of experience (in contrast to the 'past' life concept) and bringing to mind that peculiar sensation of seeing through 'others' eyes (and unfamiliar landscapes) or when it seems an 'other' is viewing the world through our own?

Also interesting is the relationship with the 'C's in the context of -

Ra: I am Ra... The Higher Self does not manipulate its past selves. It protects when possible and guides when asked, but the force of free will is paramount. The seeming contradictions of determinism and free will melt when it is accepted that there is such a thing as true simultaneity. The Higher Self is the end result of all the development experienced by the mind/body/spirit complex to that point.

and the group / network.

(L) Ya know, are we gonna live to see this show end? Are we gonna see the final act?

A: Most likely. At a certain point a critical mass of energy build up will be reached and things will snowball, no irony intended!

And more 'comet' mirth perhaps?

And while we're on Comets as gods and continuing the topic of the Phoenix (or particularly the 'Bennu')...

I've gotta say I've been wondering if the imagery of the 'Queen Bee' (as in Neith for example) and the 'long shot' statement in the last session could possibly be a reference to the 'Benben' stone and therefore the approaching Nemesis/comet cluster...

Having stumbled across Altairs comet research thread after posting the above, must say it came as somewhat of a surprise to find that Bennu is real and identified.

we really would like some hero to come along and sort it all out, but that ain't gonna happen, unless your hero is a space rock or similar!

And Joe's comment is interesting as having been blitzed by cometary dream references leading up to the latest session (Lovejoy, Halley, Meteora, New Bopp etc. etc.) followed by Caesarean allusions cropping up again, it appears that I'm REALLY meant to get the 'comets as an agent of change' message :huh:

With the Caesar motif also leading to the idea of whether the dazzling imagery of an incoming comet could perhaps be an agent of 'Civil Entrancement' as discussed here ??

Q: (L) What does the term "Civil entrancement" mean?

A: Civil entrancement is a complete balancing of one's useful energies to a level where there is no experiencing of over balancing on the positive or negative side which is preferable for meditation in a mass form.

From the same session -

A: ...It simply means that there was a cataclysmic event that did envelop the whole planet at that time and that those that were ready to experience that as part of their soul development without exiting the body, were warned ahead of time. But not by trying to manipulate events, but by simply allowing faith to let them acquire knowledge and being naturally drawn into position to experience what they needed to experience to survive the event.

Featuring those old chestnuts - readiness, objectivity, balance and knowledge...

Q: (L) And things won't drag out forever like they are now: this SLOOOOW, mind-obliterating insanity, it's just crazy.

Gaahh, doesn't bear thinking about :nuts:

I'm up for kaflooey regardless of the outcome.

Cheers

J

I think that the Cs chose those words carefully: "Awareness of ancestors". Obviously, not everyone is going to do a concise family tree with named people and some definite knowledge of their activities/reality. However, if you know the general area where your ancestors come from, or some group of them, you can learn the history of that area and know what was going on and what your ancestors were likely experiencing at a given time. I think that sort of awareness coupled with the thought of your own connection to that place and time and probable events is quite sufficient!

But, anyone who has oldtimers in the family still living should talk to them, learn their stories, record them possibly, try to put together an album with photos and written explanations and descriptions. If you have a period where there are no photos of the family members, put in a photo of the place and write a little history. Such an album can become an object of respect and if you ever want to symbolically share a meal with your ancestors, you could give the album a place at the table and drink a toast to the ancestors! It sort of gives an all new meaning to the "Last Supper"!!

But, anyone who has oldtimers in the family still living should talk to them, learn their stories, record them possibly, try to put together an album with photos and written explanations and descriptions.

Funny you should say that because I’ve been wanting to talk to my mother about our ancestry on her side, and what her life was like. We were looking at some old family photos, and I’m always blown away by how much they’ve been through. I wish I had done that with my father, I didn’t realise just how much I could have learned from him, but it never felt comfortable to do so when he was alive, or it never seemed to be the right time.

Back
Top Bottom