Session 11 August 2018

The only words that come up after reading this session is "WOW". I am feeling very grateful for your sharing of this session as well as the input and thoughts expressed by everyone that participates in the reading of it. Every single session is always thought provoking and serves me as a reminder to "Enjoy the Show" and work on not engaging and generating attachment to what is presently manifesting.
Thank You!

WIN, this is the sort of thing a 2D athiest would come out with trying to sound profound. I don't know if you're being sarcastic or slightly losing the plot here, but either way, you might want to take a short respite, just for a couple days or so, and give what info given to you on this thread some time to digest.

I think that's not a bad idea. WIN52, I would suggest re-reading Ants post #254 and Laura's post #261 and pondering carefully. Wherever it is you think you are on your 'path,' you're not 'there' yet. None of us are. It's a continual natural process. A process you can help along by leaving your assumptions at the door as much as possible and working to gain and apply knowledge.

I'm not even sure how much of a real conscience and empathy one can have unless and until they can see themselves and the world around them with a certain degree of objectivity. I don't think were striving to be most lovable person on the planet here, although we are trying to rid ourselves of the pathological influences of our various environments. Having a good heart is a great asset but people with good hearts who haven't bothered to really think for themselves will be the very one's who bring this planet to the point of total lock down (or close to it) All the while thinking they're doing the right thing.

Laura, thanks. The programming of STS is a foregone conclusion. Do you not think that there is some programming of dna available for those who are seeking a more STO outcome? At any rate, it's confirmation that the programming is complete.

That doesn't mean we can sit back and relax. Not that anyone is.

I think you should also consider your statement that you "hate it here" (more or less). There's a big difference between no longer "fitting" and "Hating the environment" in which you were planted to grow. I think you should always keep this in mind:

"Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future." "

It really is like walking a razor's edge to "enjoy the show" and to NOT get pulled into the craziness.

Castaneda made a remark that the warriors of the Conquest, in pitting themselves against the petty tyrants, did it partly for "enjoyment", that they "enjoyed themselves blue". I think that's the attitude we need to strive for. It's a question of Stalking. Below, I'm snagging some things from The Wave:

On the path of knowledge there are four steps. The first step is the decision to become apprentices. After the apprentices change their views about themselves and the world they take the second step and become warriors, which is to say, beings capable of the utmost discipline and control over themselves. The third step, after acquiring forbearance and timing, is to become men of knowledge. When men of knowledge learn to see they have taken the fourth step and have become seers.

Control and discipline refer to an inner state. A warrior is self-oriented, not in a selfish way but in the sense of a total examination of the self. Forbearance and timing are not quite an inner state. They are in the domain of the man of knowledge. The idea of using a petty tyrant is not only for perfecting the warrior’s spirit, but also for enjoyment and happiness. Even the worst tyrants can bring delight, provided, of course, that one is a warrior. […]

What usually exhausts us is the wear and tear on our self-importance. Any man who has an iota of pride is ripped apart by being made to feel worthless. To tune the spirit when someone is trampling on you is called control. Instead of feeling sorry for himself a warrior immediately goes to work mapping the petty tyrant’s strong points, his weaknesses, his quirks of behavior. To gather all this information while they are beating you up is called discipline. A perfect petty tyrant has no redeeming feature.

Forbearance is to wait patiently – no rush, no anxiety – a simple, joyful holding back of what is due. A warrior knows that he is waiting and what he is waiting for. Right there is the great joy of warriorship. Timing is the quality that governs the release of all that is held back. Control, discipline, and forbearance are like a dam behind which everything is pooled. Timing is the gate in the dam.​
Forbearance means holding back with the spirit something that the warrior knows is rightfully due. It doesn’t mean that a warrior goes around plotting to do anybody mischief, or planning to settle past scores. Forbearance is something independent. As long as the warrior has control, discipline, and timing, forbearance assures giving whatever is due to whoever deserves it. (Castaneda: The Fire From Within)​

Don Juan has explained what he called a “three-phase progression.” This is the mode of approach to becoming a warrior who is free. This three-step program consists of:
1. Holding your own in facing petty tyrants.
2. Facing the unknown with courage.
3. Standing in the presence of the unknowable.​

“The average man’s reaction is to think that the order … should be reversed,” he went on. “A seer who can hold his own in the face of the unknown can certainly face petty tyrants. But that’s not so. What destroyed the superb seers of ancient times was that assumption. We know better now. We know that nothing can temper the spirit of a warrior as much as the challenge of dealing with impossible people in positions of power. Only under those conditions can warriors acquire the sobriety and serenity to stand the pressure of the unknowable.”​

“The seers of [the Conquest] couldn’t have found a better ground. The Spaniards were the petty tyrants who tested the seers’ skills to the limit; after dealing with the conquerors, the seers were capable of facing anything. They were the lucky ones. At that time there were petty tyrants everywhere.”​
When don Juan wrote about his own experience with the petty tyrant, and how the maneuver was directed by his benefactor, he made some rather amazing remarks:
“I’m sure that I could have done it myself, although I have always doubted that I would have carried it off with flair and joyfulness. My benefactor was simply enjoying the encounter by directing it. The idea of using a petty tyrant is not only for perfecting the warrior’s spirit, but also for enjoyment and happiness.”

“How could anyone enjoy the monster you described?”​
“He was nothing in comparison to the real monsters that the new seers faced during the Conquest. By all indications those seers enjoyed themselves blue dealing with them. They proved that even the worst tyrants can bring delight, provided, of course, that one is a warrior.”​

WIN, this is the sort of thing a 2D athiest would come out with trying to sound profound. I don't know if you're being sarcastic or slightly losing the plot here, but either way, you might want to take a short respite, just for a couple days or so, and give what info given to you on this thread some time to digest.
See what I mean!

I think you should also consider your statement that you "hate it here" (more or less). There's a big difference between no longer "fitting" and "Hating the environment" in which you were planted to grow. I think you should always keep this in mind:

"Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future." "

It really is like walking a razor's edge to "enjoy the show" and to NOT get pulled into the craziness.

Castaneda made a remark that the warriors of the Conquest, in pitting themselves against the petty tyrants, did it partly for "enjoyment", that they "enjoyed themselves blue". I think that's the attitude we need to strive for. It's a question of Stalking. Below, I'm snagging some things from The Wave:

On the path of knowledge there are four steps. The first step is the decision to become apprentices. After the apprentices change their views about themselves and the world they take the second step and become warriors, which is to say, beings capable of the utmost discipline and control over themselves. The third step, after acquiring forbearance and timing, is to become men of knowledge. When men of knowledge learn to see they have taken the fourth step and have become seers.​
Control and discipline refer to an inner state. A warrior is self-oriented, not in a selfish way but in the sense of a total examination of the self. Forbearance and timing are not quite an inner state. They are in the domain of the man of knowledge. The idea of using a petty tyrant is not only for perfecting the warrior’s spirit, but also for enjoyment and happiness. Even the worst tyrants can bring delight, provided, of course, that one is a warrior. […]​
What usually exhausts us is the wear and tear on our self-importance. Any man who has an iota of pride is ripped apart by being made to feel worthless. To tune the spirit when someone is trampling on you is called control. Instead of feeling sorry for himself a warrior immediately goes to work mapping the petty tyrant’s strong points, his weaknesses, his quirks of behavior. To gather all this information while they are beating you up is called discipline. A perfect petty tyrant has no redeeming feature.​
Forbearance is to wait patiently – no rush, no anxiety – a simple, joyful holding back of what is due. A warrior knows that he is waiting and what he is waiting for. Right there is the great joy of warriorship. Timing is the quality that governs the release of all that is held back. Control, discipline, and forbearance are like a dam behind which everything is pooled. Timing is the gate in the dam.​
Forbearance means holding back with the spirit something that the warrior knows is rightfully due. It doesn’t mean that a warrior goes around plotting to do anybody mischief, or planning to settle past scores. Forbearance is something independent. As long as the warrior has control, discipline, and timing, forbearance assures giving whatever is due to whoever deserves it. (Castaneda: The Fire From Within)​

Don Juan has explained what he called a “three-phase progression.” This is the mode of approach to becoming a warrior who is free. This three-step program consists of:
1. Holding your own in facing petty tyrants.​
2. Facing the unknown with courage.​
3. Standing in the presence of the unknowable.​
“The average man’s reaction is to think that the order … should be reversed,” he went on. “A seer who can hold his own in the face of the unknown can certainly face petty tyrants. But that’s not so. What destroyed the superb seers of ancient times was that assumption. We know better now. We know that nothing can temper the spirit of a warrior as much as the challenge of dealing with impossible people in positions of power. Only under those conditions can warriors acquire the sobriety and serenity to stand the pressure of the unknowable.”​
“The seers of [the Conquest] couldn’t have found a better ground. The Spaniards were the petty tyrants who tested the seers’ skills to the limit; after dealing with the conquerors, the seers were capable of facing anything. They were the lucky ones. At that time there were petty tyrants everywhere.”​
When don Juan wrote about his own experience with the petty tyrant, and how the maneuver was directed by his benefactor, he made some rather amazing remarks:
“I’m sure that I could have done it myself, although I have always doubted that I would have carried it off with flair and joyfulness. My benefactor was simply enjoying the encounter by directing it. The idea of using a petty tyrant is not only for perfecting the warrior’s spirit, but also for enjoyment and happiness.”
“How could anyone enjoy the monster you described?”​
“He was nothing in comparison to the real monsters that the new seers faced during the Conquest. By all indications those seers enjoyed themselves blue dealing with them. They proved that even the worst tyrants can bring delight, provided, of course, that one is a warrior.”​
Hate may have been the wrong choice of words, for that I apologise. Definitely not fitting in has been the story of my life. It does get tiring.

Thanks for the timely review.

Hate may have been the wrong choice of words, for that I apologise. Definitely not fitting in has been the story of my life. It does get tiring.

Thanks for the timely review.

Choosing the wrong words, or inaccurate words, to communicate can be a serious problem. It can also indicate that your reception of the words of other people is askew. This can lead to a feeling of isolation because you never feel understood, yet you are convinced you are understanding others when that is not necessarily the case.

Choosing the wrong words, or inaccurate words, to communicate can be a serious problem. It can also indicate that your reception of the words of other people is askew. This can lead to a feeling of isolation because you never feel understood, yet you are convinced you are understanding others when that is not necessarily the case.

I've noticed a certain pattern with you, WIN 52. And it's that often, it is in the session threads where you tend to use more strange words, phrases and logic. It is there mainly where you misunderstand people and are misunderstood. As if you were assuming that the Cs are speaking very literally, and to YOU in particular, and when pointed out the discrepancies, you don't like it. Sometimes we would all like things to be a bit more straightforward and simple, but they aren't in many cases.

Just two sessions, from a quick search:
Session 26 October 2015
Session 7 November 2015

It is also in those threads where you have talked about your health, both physical and mental, current and past. So, maybe you can try to watch this a bit more closely, in order to understand better where your blindspots are. I think it could be very important for you, because it may be related to your health, and you need to take care of yourself! When not "fitting in", there are things we cannot control, but many others we can. I know you've taken big steps already, but a little reminder to be as aware as you can and to take care and breathe is never in vain, IMO.

Warriors need to practice like any athlete to keep their skills up... thus the petty tyrants are seen as sparing partners... not that they know it but they may begin to wonder why this guy keeps coming back for more. Since entities are lined up to get into this 'school', these warriors don't want to waste their chance at all this emotional catalyst... 100x more vivid.... Ra went into this... essentially, 'no pain, no gain'... how much easier it is to deal with our 'in your face' catalyst.... negative experiences... vs trying to 'work' with positive catalyst... Is it an wonder that line is so long to get into this freak show? Imagine a show without freaks? Boring... life after 3d. Understanding the 'game' reduces the impact of the slings and arrows of others, society etc... so the warrior has to focus more to work with what's left... not seeking the fight, the emotional hits, digs, impact... but allowing the emotions to pass through in order to have something to 'work' with.... the more aware of this process the warrior becomes, the less affected they get... so they appreciate what is left even more.... precious... as in an interactive game, not everyone gets to stay in the heat/limelight/key light/ starring role for long... we have to take turns.... in the beginning, survival takes priority... then the process starts to slow down until it seems to stop... balance... and then you have to pay attention more to receive your 'daily bread' of catalyst.... as you aren't affected by those slings and arrows as much... less and less... you see the patterns approaching, and your own programs get reset... it all goes on autopilot to a great extent and you are watching it all flow through ... as most of it doesn't affect you like it used to.... so you don't get the same affect.... which means it's someone else's turn on stage.... that 'mirroring' aspect of group dynamic, which occurs actively or passively with everyone everywhere.

Those 'seers of the Conquest' passed through these stages and to finally realize how lucky they were to be in a situation/setup that encouraged so much catalyst.. like most war/rape/pillage situations... very fertile ground for catalyst... for both sides to learn from.... teach/learn, learn/teach.

100x.... imagine what it was like before/after? Hate is a strong emotion.... Ah, the good ole days! You will miss it, but only after they are gone... then, like the warriors, you will be on the lookout for more like some addict, without an addiction.... with a stupid smile on your face, like little kids at play when you realize the nature of the game/school. Enjoy your hate while you can.... it's so much easier to find your 'spots' that way.... afterwards, they become but shadows.... 100x less to work with.

John G,

Being mathematically challenged I didn't really understand much of what you said but the 256 number stood out to me from a computer architecture angle.

Cl(8) has 256 dimensions and E8 has 248 dimensions. The difference according to Tony Smith is half of the 16 Pertti Lounesto primitive idempotents. Can researchers actually do things like detailed symmetry breaking Higgs mechanism kinds of things using Cl(8) multivectors? I really have no idea.

I don't know if the CI(8) dimensions would be in a sense going down a more artificial path or not sense I really don't have enough understanding of the subject. I hope this is not totally unrelated noise and pattern recognition run amok.

Here is one way that 256 is used in computer architecture:

256-bit
In computer architecture, 256-bit integers, memory addresses, or other data units are those that are 256 bits (32 octets) wide. Also, 256-bit CPU and ALU architectures are those that are based on registers, address buses, or data buses of that size.

There are currently no mainstream general-purpose processors built to operate on 256-bit integers or addresses, though a number of processors do operate on 256-bit data. CPUs feature SIMDinstruction sets (Advanced Vector Extensions and the FMA instruction set etc.) where 256-bit vector registers are used to store several smaller numbers, such as eight 32-bit floating-pointnumbers, and a single instruction can operate on all these values in parallel. However, these processors do not operate on individual numbers that are 256 binary digits in length, only their registers have the size of 256-bits. Binary digits are found together in 128-bit collections.

1. Holding your own in facing petty tyrants.
2. Facing the unknown with courage.
3. Standing in the presence of the unknowable.
“The average man’s reaction is to think that the order … should be reversed,” he went on. “A seer who can hold his own in the face of the unknown can certainly face petty tyrants. But that’s not so. What destroyed the superb seers of ancient times was that assumption. We know better now. We know that nothing can temper the spirit of a warrior as much as the challenge of dealing with impossible people in positions of power. Only under those conditions can warriors acquire the sobriety and serenity to stand the pressure of the unknowable.”

To apply this to today; the petty tyrants, i.e. impossible people in positions of power, are the political/'deep state' elite. Watching how they have destroyed the world, mainly since 9/11 and everything that has happened since, taking the effort to spell it out for the public, and then watch as nothing changes, as things in fact get worse and the elite double down on their destructive madness, creates a very clear and disturbing awareness of one's own powerlessness to change the situation. Don Juan claimed that the eventual pay off was them getting their comeuppance, but I doubt any of us will see that happen to any satisfactory degree.

That said, maybe there's something to the idea of that visceral awareness of powerlessness - that sense of bankruptcy to do anything about the trajectory on which the world is set - that prepares us for being able to 'stand in the presence of the unknowable'. The unknowable for most people is very scary, because we like things to be as certain or predictable as possible, because it affords us a sense of power over the future and our lives.

So maybe by accepting the destruction of our illusions about being able to 'expose the evil doers' and change the world and in that way create a 'known' future, we will be better able to face the unknowable, if and when it lands on our personal or collective doorstep.

Watching how they have destroyed the world, mainly since 9/11 and everything that has happened since, taking the effort to spell it out for the public, and then watch as nothing changes, as things in fact get worse and the elite double down on their destructive madness, creates a very clear and disturbing awareness of one's own powerlessness to change the situation.

Yes, however, I find standing for what I know to be true, or at least a high probability of what's objectively true, while almost everyone around me is chomping away at their pre-packaged lie sandwiches, to be strangely empowering.

John G,

Being mathematically challenged I didn't really understand much of what you said but the 256 number stood out to me from a computer architecture angle.

I don't know if the CI(8) dimensions would be in a sense going down a more artificial path or not sense I really don't have enough understanding of the subject. I hope this is not totally unrelated noise and pattern recognition run amok.

Here is one way that 256 is used in computer architecture:

256-bit
Tony Smith relates the 256 Cl(8) dimensions to the 256 elementary cellular automata rules (I worked with cellular automata at IBM over 30 years ago). The 8 in Cl(8) would be like 8 bits thus the 256 dimensions/rules would be like the 2^8=256 numbers you can have with 8 bits. Physics often does not play with overly big structures. If it wasn't for the symmetry breaking (aka what smaller structures does Cl(8), or whatever starting point you have, break into) then physics would be much easier. I do think that pattern recognition using the 256 elementary cellular automata rules is useful for Cl(8) symmetry breaking.

Just caught up with the replies here and reviewed the session. Thank you, this was a most interesting session! :-) Especially the part about building your receiver with application of knowledge. And I've never really been interested in my ancestry, thinking it was just boring stuff about people in the past. But if we're connected by the information field and the receivers in our DNA, then that is something to look into. I think I should sing more too, if only for self expression and the vagal benefits. Thanks again.

Yes, however, I find standing for what I know to be true, or at least a high probability of what's objectively true, while almost everyone around me is chomping away at their pre-packaged lie sandwiches, to be strangely empowering.
True, but there is a 'time and a place' as 'knowledge protects'... as this father didn't understand: WATCH: Unarmed Dad Murdered by Cops in Front of His Kids While Trying to Rescue a Stray Dog
WATCH: Unarmed Dad Murdered by Cops in Front of His Kids While Trying to Rescue a Stray Dog

That said, maybe there's something to the idea of that visceral awareness of powerlessness - that sense of bankruptcy to do anything about the trajectory on which the world is set - that prepares us for being able to 'stand in the presence of the unknowable'. The unknowable for most people is very scary, because we like things to be as certain or predictable as possible, because it affords us a sense of power over the future and our lives.

So maybe by accepting the destruction of our illusions about being able to 'expose the evil doers' and change the world and in that way create a 'known' future, we will be better able to face the unknowable, if and when it lands on our personal or collective doorstep.

I think it's easy to forget that you have to value the truth before you start seeking it or even have use for it. Most people don't value it, therefore they don't seek it, and therefore even if they see it, it will have a different effect on everybody.

If you took over every public TV channel today and were given a full day to make your case to the entire world, it would land just as flat or chaotically as trying to explain it to a single person who isn't truly asking. In V for Vendetta, V got on TV for 3 minutes and created a peaceful revolution. I think this part of the movie is a tease for truth seekers to tug on our heartstrings a bit. It's wishful thinking, and every truth seeker often wishes something like that could happen. But the world isn't what it is because of an information blackout, just like your neighbor/family/friend isn't ignorant because you didn't walk over there and tell him the truth. Also, the truth isn't truly hidden or this website, network, forum, and reading materials wouldn't be here. So if someone truly wants it, I really think they'll find it one way or another, and perhaps that's the best anyone can truly hope for - just make it as accessible as possible to those who truly want it, and that's it.

I think we project ourselves into the V's TV audience and pretend they're all normal people who secretly suspect the truth and just need a small nudge to finally act. Sure on the one hand the C's say that the population isn't so easily hoodwinkable, but there's just such a variety out there that no one thing will ever "land the same way" like it did in the movie. Some will riot, others will scoff and ignore, others may even "wake up" to various degrees, usually just dreaming that they're awake though. The end result won't be a clean peaceful revolution with a shockingly collinear crowd - not the way the movie made it seem anyway.

We're as powerless in person as we are with the world at large. Probably many of us, when we first started to care about this kind of information, may have mistakenly thought it was the exposure to the information itself that made us "care about the truth" so to speak, then tried to share it with others with a dramatically different effect, much to our frustration and eventual feeling of powerlessness. I agree though, I think it's a necessary step as we go forward.

Come to think of it, that scene for truth seekers is what Superman comics are for everyone - fantasizing about super powers used against villains that we feel we are powerless against.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom