Session 7 November 2015

Laura said:
RobertB said:
Does it work on cirhossis?

Iodine and something else I found - glycine. I'm attaching a paper about it. I just take a level teaspoon of it and use it to sweeten my tea two or three times a day. Read the paper. Very interesting stuff.

Cannot open the doc file on my old computer, Though, I did look up some info on glycine. One of the articles had something slightly negative to say about cirrhossis and glysine...

"Individuals with kidney or liver disease should not consume glycine without consulting their doctor. Taking any one amino acid supplement can cause a disruption of the citric acid or Krebs cycle, and cause a build-up of nitrogen or ammonia in the body, which makes the liver and kidneys work harder to remove waste. Anyone taking antispastic drugs should consult a physician before supplementing with glycine, since it theoretically could increase the effects of these medications. "

http://www.vitaminstuff.com/amino-acid-glycine.html

Need to get on the other computer and read the doc file...

I just saw a video about the "true story" of the Elisa Lam case, it is from January 15 2014, it maybe desinformation, but it says (in spanish) that this person has been looking for answers about this case and someone who knew something made contact with him. This person was a psychiatrist and had a hypnosis session with the hotel administrator (who was in this hospital for mental illness), in this hypnosis session this administrator tells that he was in the scene when they opened the tank, he describe that the person who opened the tank was shoked and felt and hit the concrete with the head and died, it said about the terrible smell and that the cause they opened the tank was that the hotel guests where complaining about the smell and taste in the water. It said that the "police" arrived and they couldnt approach anymore and the news where covered up. This person told in the hypnosis session that he saw a CD with the original footage and it appears a dark figure that was with this girl and the must terrifying thing was that this same footage was not only one day, that when he rewind the cd he noticed that every day since a month ago of the incident, the girl entered the elevator and did the same things, exactly the same things till the they she disappeared, like if she was trapped in a time loop (not the words he said).

He also talked about what they found in the tank was something real terrifying, and was the cause of his mental illness, it doesnt said what it was because he starts to scream, he just say the word "zalgo".

It sound kind of a horror movie and the video is made in a way it gives you the chills, but it may be not far from the truth.

Link of the video _https://youtu.be/75_74a57DYE

Thanks for this session!

Seems that October was a painful month for many, and was no less to me either, especially the very last week.
I was almost sure that the 'big one' for that October Surprise were the latest media attacks on Russia with that plane crash, and on Germany with the refugee scare.
As I was passing the Border between Italy-Austria-Germany on the 27th, I saw dozens and dozens of cops into heavy surveillance mode, checking every passing van and truck, and keeping a close eye to anyone that didn't look tall&blond.
A German guy there told me that he felt insecure and the fear among Germans was tangible.
Then after this session I realized that the attack was mostly on emotions than any freaking event itself on the news, and in fact for a whole week it was a continuous effort to remain stable and calm in front of new odds and very strange and unexpected happenings. Just weird!

Talking about the Elisa Lam murder, I wonder whether they're going to utilize this satanic technology on some Head of State after this 'training stage', supposedly.

Thank you Laura for all that you do. Best wishes and health to you and the crew. You are greatly appreciated.

Much love

David

[quote author=bjorn]Fear is giving away your free will because it projects a feeling of helplessness to your abuser.

Fear is the worst response you can give.[/quote]

To add and clarify myself:

To block out fear totally is leaving gaps in your awareness. Rational fear is part of being vigilant. To observe for possible risks.

But blind fear blocks out the thinking process. If you ever find yourself in such a situation. Try to keep a clear perception of yourself and the situation.

[quote author= Windmill Knight]Apart from acquiring knowledge, I think it's very useful to do as you say Carl, that is change your fear into anger. Anger then becomes courage. And if you think about it, anger is the best emotional response at this very unfair cosmic situation we find ourselves in.[/quote]

Anger is indeed a better response than fear I think. It means you fight/resist, blind fear is giving in. But emotional anger has its dangers.

If you are looking for a ‘fight' with the entities it can mean that you want them to keep around for revenge or whatever. This can create a linkage I think.

Righteous anger with sufficient knowledge is the right response I think.

RobertB said:
Does it work on cirhossis?

A correspondent once told me that his cirrhosis nodules were reversed on the ultrasound after doing iodine therapy. He did several things: diet, supplements, iodine.

His cirrhosis was due to hepatitis C and iodine is an anti-viral. Iodine coupled with a diet and supplements that helps regenerate your body seems like a winner combination!

DreamGod said:
I just saw a video about the "true story" of the Elisa Lam case, it is from January 15 2014, it maybe desinformation, but it says (in spanish) that this person has been looking for answers about this case and someone who knew something made contact with him. This person was a psychiatrist and had a hypnosis session with the hotel administrator (who was in this hospital for mental illness), in this hypnosis session this administrator tells that he was in the scene when they opened the tank, he describe that the person who opened the tank was shoked and felt and hit the concrete with the head and died, it said about the terrible smell and that the cause they opened the tank was that the hotel guests where complaining about the smell and taste in the water. It said that the "police" arrived and they couldnt approach anymore and the news where covered up. This person told in the hypnosis session that he saw a CD with the original footage and it appears a dark figure that was with this girl and the must terrifying thing was that this same footage was not only one day, that when he rewind the cd he noticed that every day since a month ago of the incident, the girl entered the elevator and did the same things, exactly the same things till the they she disappeared, like if she was trapped in a time loop (not the words he said).

He also talked about what they found in the tank was something real terrifying, and was the cause of his mental illness, it doesnt said what it was because he starts to scream, he just say the word "zalgo".

It sound kind of a horror movie and the video is made in a way it gives you the chills, but it may be not far from the truth.

Link of the video _https://youtu.be/75_74a57DYE

Just watched it (don't bother if you don't understand Spanish, only the audio is important). Phew, if half of what he says is true, wow. It would go along the Cs explanation of the spacetime distortion, that poor girl being filmed day after day, doing exactly the same, not seeing the "creature" behind her back, until the day that she dies. The problem is that no names are revealed. I doubt we can find out about that employee who died right after the tank was opened, or the one that ended up in a psychiatric hospital and told the story under hypnosis, and then died asphyxiated (while tied up in a straitjacket). It could all be faked, but it's interesting that they would think of something along a spacetime distorsion, nonetheless. Things like that don't seem so far-fetched anymore.

Thank you to all of you who shared this kind of similar overall feelings and emotions ... as Konstantnit said, it helps a lot to know that it is not kind of isolated depression manifestation ... On the other side I want to share that my feelings of "been wrong and reason for all the troubles", was on a way part of a wake up call, and sharpening of my awareness of other things, as i did many things wrong, and facing that painful reality helped me a lot.

Thanks to getting more knowledge i am able to see it now, and sure it makes me feel sad, to realize that all this years i was living in blind ignorance, and that all the "products" of my programed life in illusion, are wrong ... i fleet even for my kids at one point, how irresponsible i was to think that it is great idea to bring them to this ugly world with a man that i didn't relay know, but was just projecting my wishes of who i wanted him to be ... but than, a turn happened, and day by day i realize how all the aspects of life are actually beautiful experience and lesson, and i literary feel that enjoyment is in learning process not in any outputs, or products or what so ever ... process is a key, and to keep process of learning going and to grow is the real meaning of this life ... as soon as i realized my wrong doings, i just first of all decided to stop all personal relations and intimate partnership, that was not built on foundations of real Love. After that cut i did, it felt like infuse of extra energy and peace came into me, and things started to sort out almost in real time as i was thinking about them, with best possible final outputs. It was beyond telepathic experiences, it was, and still is, almost instantaneous ... if i don't feel comfortable with something, either work i am planed to do, either personal contact with person that i don't really want to get involved with, but have troubles to express it openly, i was just opening my heart to the universe to help me get out of that situation, on a less painful way for both sides, and the other day person will cancel the meeting, or some bigger issues will show up to divert work i didn't feel comfortable to do ... etc ... at one point i felt scary about that, as you know, you can get into crazy ideas of your "power", and once that ideas start to grow in my mind, i just do a prayer to be humble and thankful for the ability to open my heart and gut feelings without intention to manipulate them, but just with wish to get protected form bad doings from my side, and so far i hope i am fine with that, and that i am not doing anything i am not fully aware of.

As about attacks, as more as i am getting "peaceful", more i am getting aware that i am on danger to get attacked again, either through other people, or through direct attack through me. And for people so far, i am now able to recognize it, coming through the people i know for long time, but through new ones, i am not that sure if i am able to recognize it, so i stay away now at the distance from them, instead of rushing to open up to them as i used before, and that is really good, i can tel :)

Also 2 nights ago, just before i fall a sleep, i had some wired feeling that i am gonna be "taken away" in my sleep to visit some strange place .. i thought that it was my imagination, but feeling of presence of some strange creatures was very strong so i tried to divert my thoughts, but i couldn't, and in that moment i just started to pray to Jesus to protect me and help me to get out of any "interesting" but attacking contacts of any kind ... and that helped me to fall asleep safely and next morning i just felt even more energized and calm and aware or reality of things around us ....

Also in last months, in parallel of researching stuff from the Forum, and reading recommended books, i am researching work from "L/L Research" web resources, and combined together, for me it just exponentially adding to the overall growth ... I would love to be able to share most in a format of decent analysis and text, but i am not yet able to do that, as for me, as soon as i read something it start to grow in me, and i "forget" the readings, but i start to live in that direction ... it is literary like living the knowledge ... i am much better to manifest it in my work through my artistic visual language, or classes and presentation i have for kids and students ... and i hope it is all in general and ultimate direction of giving to others ....

So as times are getting more difficult each day, for me, with kind of sadness brought through feeling of "cosmic pain" how Tesla used to say, it is also bringing more grace, peace and love on a human scale, that just makes me feel thankful for each day i wake up, here on earth ...

.. so far ... maybe my experiences will help to reflect or re-think last weeks, for some of you too ...

:hug: :lkj:

Thank you for the session. Laura, so sorry to read of the attacks you've been having especially when you have been doing all the protocols for cleaning your physical system, which took a lot out of your body.

This particular session was quite unnerving, what with your psychic attacks and the Elisa Lam case (very creepy indeed). Not to mention the technology that brought down the Russian passenger plane, such a terrible thing.

I hope you all stay safe and well, as I'm sure we all have to stay vigilant in these times.

Thankyou to all the crew, The veil is getting thinner every day. Us "normal" people are So in the dark about the dimensional aspect of our present existence, Taken out without any idea.....RIP you unfortunate souls.

Est-ce que ça peut-être aussi de cette façon l’attaque ?
J’ai vécu aussi un moment de mélancolie ces temps-ci, ce qui ne m’était pas arrivé depuis bien longtemps, les larmes me coulaient sans savoir vraiment pourquoi, le matin au réveil je me mettais à pleurer, j’ai essayé de comprendre, après avoir lu la session et tous les commentaires que je me suis mise à méditer pour découvrir à quel moment j’ai eu une faiblesse C’est quand j’ai raconté mon expérience de ma guérison et que la seule personne qui a mis un commentaire m’ a fait douter de la foi que j’avais ,son erreur sur le membre blessé et que personne d’autre n’avait relevé celle-ci, j’ai ressenti de l’indifférence de la part du groupe, c’était comme-ci j’étais une personne sans importance, nulle et ridicule, je ne pensais pas que ça allait me blessé profondément et me déconnectée, j’ai regretté d’avoir raconté mes expériences et j’avais décidé de ne plus mettre de commentaire jusqu’à aujourd’hui.
PS : J’espère ne pas me rendre encore une fois ridicule.
That perhaps also in this way the attack?
I lived also a moment of melancholy these times, which had not arrived to me since long time, the tears ran me without really knowing why, the morning with the alarm clock I started to cry, I tried to understand, after having read the session and all the comments that I started to meditate to discover at which time I had a weakness It is when I told my experiment of my cure and that the only person who put a comment made me doubt faith that I had, its error on the wounded member and that nobody of other had raised this one, I’indifference on behalf of the group, it was like-here I felt were a person of no importance, worthless and ridiculous, I did not think that went me wounded deeply and disconnected me, I regretted having told my experiments and I had decided not to put a comment until today more.
PS: I hope not to make myself ridiculous once again.

Thank you for sharing the session!

Christine said:
I lived also a moment of melancholy these times, which had not arrived to me since long time, the tears ran me without really knowing why, the morning with the alarm clock I started to cry, I tried to understand, after having read the session and all the comments that I started to meditate to discover at which time I had a weakness It is when I told my experiment of my cure and that the only person who put a comment made me doubt faith that I had, its error on the wounded member and that nobody of other had raised this one, I’indifference on behalf of the group, it was like-here I felt were a person of no importance, worthless and ridiculous, I did not think that went me wounded deeply and disconnected me, I regretted having told my experiments and I had decided not to put a comment until today more.
PS: I hope not to make myself ridiculous once again.

Well that sounds very much like negative emotions / thoughts taking hold and fueling imagination, but even so, it's not ridiculous. I think lots of people here will have felt that at least a time or two. In those moments though, the important thing is to think about what is actually there, the observable facts, rather than allowing imagination to fill in the gaps for us, and in doing so create the kind of negative thoughts as above – based on no data.

If we consider it, the explanation for a lack of reply can be very straight forward indeed, very simple. Maybe its just that not many people read it? It was on the French part of the forum after all, so fewer members would have visited that page. Of those few, fewer still would be able to offer much by way of advice on fractures, osteoporosis, etc. Most likely that's all it was, but it seems perhaps you had already made more of it in your mind than was actually there, were maybe looking for some kind of confirmation?

So it can sometimes be that nobody seen a certain post, people around here can be very busy! Or if they do, that nobody has anything to add. There can be all sorts of reasons why it happens. We can be sure though, that if something really needs our attention, then someone will have something to add then.

It's better to post and find out where we have our reading errors, than to not post at all I think. Courage! :)

October was bad towards the end, November started not so good.

Quick list.
19th October my daughter got lost in the desert in the UAE, alone at the dead of night. She drove around for 2 hours not being able to find her way out. Thankfully, she spotted a glimmer of light from a small habitat. She knocked on the door, and a very kind family took care of her. Then she followed them as they drove her to the place where she could get out and find the road to take her to the border.

26th October I woke up at 5.56 am hearing the terrifying scream of my daughter. I knew it was her. But she doesn't live with me. She lives 6 kilometers away. I knew what the time was because I checked the clock. I waited and she didn't call. So went back to bed. When I met her later that morning, she looked very distraught and flung herself into my arms, crying, telling me she had had a terrible nightmare. I asked what time was the nightmare. She said 4 minutes to 6.00 am.

2nd November We decided to uproot and burn the bush outside our stables, where a voodoo doll was discovered buried there. I am wondering if that was the catalyst for what happened next.

9th November We had spent the previous day in Abu Dhabi at the Racing Festival. We stayed at the Emirates Palace hotel. On our return home we were blocked from re-entering the country - our smart cards didn't work on the fast track entry machine. We were pulled aside. We spent the whole day in no-mans land, neither allowed to enter the country, nor to leave it. The only thing that came up on their system was that there was an outstanding rent payment of one month. I knew this was impossible because I had set up a Standing Order for the amount to be paid directly on the 30th of each month. But there was no way to prove it. My bank statements were at home. My bank didn't answer the phone. I was taken to the hospital by ambulance because my kidney wasn't functioning too well. And returned back to the no mans land later. Myself and my daughter spent the next two nights in the Police Jail 100km away from the airport. We had our bottle of water from Emirates Palace Hotel, which highlighted the irony of it all. It was only because of one particular friend that helped, that we were able to be released.

As near as I can figure, I did suffer an attack at around 5:30 this morning.

I woke up, having to go to the bathroom, after going to bed at 10:30 last night. What was unusual was sleeping through the night as since the stroke I suffered in 2005, I would usually have to get up 2 or 3 times. Everything seemed to be fine. I went back to bed and before going back to sleep I felt a tingling in my right arm and face, they were slowly going numb. I thought, oh no here we go again.

Now the stroke was strange, because after all the tests they could not find any valid reason for me to have had a stroke. I was left paralyzed on the right side of my body and still have issues with that.

Trying not to panic, I got up. I was barely able to roll a smoke. The tingling was getting worse and I was loosing the use of my right arm as well as my right side of the face. I went outside to have a smoke and think. I did notice some strange looking clouds, scurrying by. They had forecasted heavy rain but the sky was clear, the rain went to the south. That is why those cloud formations seemed to stand out in the morning light. I thought if this continues, I will need help. Still not panicking, I decided to sit in the recliner with my feet up and wait and see what was going to happen next.

I was just sitting there. All that I could think about was this session and the advice given about using love to counter the effects of an attack, if that was what was going on. I began thinking about different things like the beauty of the surroundings, people who I know and different recent events. I was evoking the feeling of love through all of the things that came to mind. It was a strong feeling of love, to the point that I felt washed over by the emotion.

At the moment of feeling washed over, the numbness started to go away. It was quickly gone after that. I am feeling a bit weakened, now 6 hours since the event started. It's a great day to be alive.

The information in this session was timely for me, it seems! Again, thanks for being here, doing what you do and giving of yourselves out of love for humanity.

Back
Top Bottom