Session 7 November 2015

Mandrak said:
A: As we have warned you in past, the attack rotates looking for weaknesses to exploit. (...)
A: When you suffer, your mother suffers. All of you here may be targets for that reason as well as the fulfilling of your own missions. It is all related.

I just want to point out a few things.
The universe allow the powers of darkness to act over our imperfections against us, because it is stimulus for development.We are forced to become aware of its imperfections, in order to correct them and stop the attack.
Even if you love your pet, you think it's fine and it is ... but if you are attached to the material world through your pet, it will be used against you. You can love a pet, but you can be calm down with the possibility that he can get sick or die. Then the forces of darkness will see that this is not your weak point and will not touch your pet because it is useless. No desire -> no fear -> no weak point ->no attack.
It is the art of living - balance. We can love a pet and do everything to be healthy. But if it turns out that it is time to go: Get over it. If "they" smell your weakness, they will use it. A weakness is also obstacle to our spiritual path - to be tied to the transient state of the material world. A pet is just an example, it can be your partner or child, some object...
The forces of darkness are intended to create in us a negative feeling, negative energy, because it is their strength and our weakness.
When you have low self-esteem or high self-esteem, these are weaknesses at the level of the ego, because we consider ourselves separate from the whole universe. The powers of darkness will sometimes raise our ego and later dropped it and drank energy.
The powers of darkness act by inserting thoughts into our heads, such as depression and suicidal thoughts.
How do we defend ourselves? First of all, we need to know that they can do it and they love to do it. Then, identify intruders in our mind and reject it. We have the same weapons as they have: our intent and creating with thoughts. If you need cleaning, create cleaning, if you need a shield, create a shield.
The forces of darkness are using our neighbors against us. For example, you have noticed that the children elect someone to insult using the nickname. Target is interesting if responds appropriately (feel offended) because it radiates the right energy (food for the forces of darkness). If react with indifference - not interesting.

The way I understand the relationship: the forces of darkness - a human being, it symbolically can be represented with black circles on the human body. Black (forces of darkness) acting through black (human weakness).

If I saw correctly, with every man there is at least one creature of darkness, watching the man and trying to bring him down.

I sometimes noticing when a creature of darkness make an appointment for a person close to me and directs negative energy to me. The most important thing is to stay in balance! It will, then, pass quickly. Return back with positive energy instead of negative, or at least stay calm. If you are adding a negative to a negative ... you understand? It becomes a storm, instead of calming the wind. The forces of darkness can use the beam of negative energy against the person, but when they act through other persons, the effect is amplified because they use additional energy of these person. Also, we ourselves can become a tool of sending negative energy against another person: be careful not to be such a tool! If you respect others and love them, you are helping them to become better.

Have we made mistakes in the past? We are, and will continue to make mistakes. The purpose of the mistakes is not to feel bad, but to learn from them. Negative energy destroys, positive energy creates.

I am somewhat surprised that Laura did not recognize the basic form of attack (psychic attack only - tampering with thoughts to become self-destructive), but probably it was reinforced with strong beams of negative psychic energy directed toward the head, it acts additionally confusing the object of attack. Sometimes the attack is so strong that even when it is recognized, it is hard to reject it. Then is needed enough positive energy to overcome. This form of attack, when they use your mind against you, it is as if someone took your hand and with her beat you in the face. Don Elkins (The Ra material - The Law of One) is committed suicide probably after such an attack. So we can conclude that this is a simple form of assault, but can be very powerful.

Mandrak,

I think you have described in your own words and examples, ways we are attacked and possible ways to react. I think it is good to put these concepts into images that we can use in our own lives.

I think all of us struggle to succeed. Even though we know about many of these obstacles thrown onto our path we just sometimes fail to do even those things we know we should.

I think you pointed out at the end how any of us can end up just forgetting or getting distracted from "utilizing" the knowledge we have:

Sometimes the attack is so strong that even when it is recognized, it is hard to reject it. Then is needed enough positive energy to overcome. This form of attack, when they use your mind against you, it is as if someone took your hand and with her beat you in the face. Don Elkins (The Ra material - The Law of One) is committed suicide probably after such an attack. So we can conclude that this is a simple form of assault, but can be very powerful.

I think you have the right idea. :)

;) That is a good question of anyone... as those of us without them have a much easier task of avoiding that form of attachment as potential avenues of attack, though all the other 3d forms are readily available upon request or most usually, cultural programming that trains the sheep to be sheep. This usually gets into the 5d setup for the personality shell/self/little 'i'... and what role you are playing here, which brings in the issue of which face/energy/archetypes you are expressing, utilizing, accessing etc. Our individual life setup has its blueprint and therefore limits the possibilities of each of us regarding the full field of potentiality... for better or worse, but it is what it is... which brings in the usual adage of 'learning to let go'... acceptance etc. One problem is the potential for such attachments... which can be seen as challenges of course... obstacles for us to learn to deal with... jump over, thru, or just run around (remember that bit by the C's about how one chooses to move a load of bricks? There are always options that we don't realize are there... the knowledge issue, as some of the easiest ones we didn't think were even 'acceptable' options... cultural conditioning of course).

As for Don/Jim/Carla and the Federation, then Ra, later Quo contact, who would have thought as an outside observer, reading the sessions, that he would be the successful target to attack? Carla seemed the obvious target and thus, as this group/L, mentioned, 'special' needs of hers were made/practiced to continue the sessions.... attachments to those beliefs that she seemed to take to the very end, according to Jim's eulogy anyway. -- http://www.bring4th.org/archive.php?uid=214&catid=&m=4&d=18&y=2015

These attachments block the channel even as they seem to give us strength to our shield of belief... seems to be a self-inflicted problem of inviting the enemy within, then making their attack much easier... reminds me of the whole Caesar thing of trying to 'fix' the Roman state with the same oligarchs... fox and the hen house problem, a common one as the entire Western civilization is working much in this regard, only slowing are some now realizing that it cannot be fixed, but needs to collapse... and an engineered collapse is something the PTB have already planned and prepped for and are carrying out.... On that 'October' thing.... same in every top of the markets... it's always the same (with apparently everything)... they seem to be able to pump it up endlessly, though all the indicators keep getting worse... so that all it takes is a little 1/4 point rise in the interest rate by the Fed to 'pull the rug out'... as planned. Of course, not of the participants want to 'rock the boat', they want to keep it going, especially with they don't have knowledge of the end-game scenario and are thusly, expendable 'masters of the universe'. They all think they will 'ride the wave' and not crash and burn like the rest of the herd... tunnel vision, as above, so below.

The attachments or addictions issue remind me of that "T" issue of the use of anger that the C's mentioned was a waste of energy. As Castenada mentioned, until you get that flame burning brighter and much higher up, you can't afford to waste energy, and all it takes(for a successful attack) is a slow drain to weaken one's momentum until they tire and decide to stop for a rest along the path up that mountain. The attachment to one's family, especially one's children, lovers, close friends et al, seems mostly emotional... the usual lesson of learning to 'let go'... non-attachment, recognition of one's role as supportive agent, each with their own path/role to follow/fullfill etc. Again, all part of the blueprint or lessonplan, which becomes rather easy to see at times, especially within a close or family dynamic, and especially after getting clear of the clutter of all the programming.

Ra said the process is natural, the path of awakening within the archetypal expressions utilizing the mind/body/spirit complex-- matrix, potentiator, experience etc. The C's told "T" that it is when we choose that counts... when the process becomes self-consciously aware of itself, the game changes, that 'flame' is activated and the natural process of increasingly conscious choice begins within a field of our personal experiences that setup a personal mindset within the zeitgeist of our culture/civilization... the field of play with a set of rules we only come upon late in the game it seems... yet once found, they have been there seemingly forever but not in public view... a danger that the internet presents today in SMC- social memory complex- creation for the negative NWO... Before I came across all this 'spiritual' stuff, I used to call it a matter of dealing with one's wounds... [for Adamics mostly, as they seem more like 'bruises' to the PreAdamics and taken in stride (thinking of that song, "We all got bruises...")] Like Castenda said or implied, we have to get that flame brighter and higher up the channel for protection... We have to stop being wounded so that the wounds can heal and scab up.... until the scabs are needed no more and leave only scars behind... but to get rid of those emotional attachments, the dreams, emotional 'chinks in the armor', even the scars have to be seen to leave the body... the mind... affecting/influencing the spirit... and time works it's way and eventually the scars are no more found... the attaching emotional baggage absent but for a trace memory, all the rest filed for any later use. Reminds me of what Ra called the New Mind... clearing the channel... or keeping it clean... then there is little left to attack that a simple mirroring technique can't deal with as the session with "T" also could hint at.... not necessarily a 'stare down', but a simple acknowledgement of the situation and it's not having the desired affect on you as your attacker preferred... thus wasting their energy instead of taking yours, not a profitable situation for them to continue, and as the other person said, predators prefer easy prey, though are prepared for a harder target if necessary... such as those on the front lines. ;)

These attachments, children, family or anyone that affects us emotionally, seem the most obvious lines of attack, and being on the frontlines makes you much more exposed and a bigger target, which is why I wondered if I missed anything in the session discussion... was the attack something unusual or is it the usual kind, attacking the same old wounds/scabs, hopefully just scars? This is again, why I referred to the LLResearch situation, which if you are aware of the situation, should seem very familiar here... the same forces/energies still seem present and at work on both sides of the equation. The positions on the 'battlefield' have changed, but the war continues, with the needs of the warriors the same.... keeping one's channel clean by getting rid of those scars... those attachments or emotions that hinder the progress of the flame's growth that keep the shadows at bay.

gdpetti said:
;) That is a good question of anyone... as those of us without them have a much easier task of avoiding that form of attachment as potential avenues of attack, though all the other 3d forms are readily available upon request or most usually, cultural programming that trains the sheep to be sheep.

Then I wouldn't worry about it. You're covered. No explanations would make much sense to you I think in your situation. It's like the expression "You had to be there".

Thanks for the eye re-opening session...

solarmind said:
Laura said:
Q: (L) Well, for days now, I've felt like a really big chunk of me was just torn out. Psychically. I mean, it's like I've been psychically bleeding. And I feel like I made terrible mistakes, and that everything that happened is basically my fault - from the past, to the present.

wow, was feeling last week just like that .... like all was my fault, and all was due to my terrible mistakes because of my lack of knowledge ... :O

For me, too. Making stupid mistakes/choices and feeling rushed all the time...sort of like a spread to thin feeling. Can't seem to follow through with planning a day without some derailing occurrence adding stress and frustration to the mix.

Reading what was shared in the transmission helps to cope and overcome the obstacles ...don't feel so stranded.

Big Thanks to all.

Skyfarmr said:
Thanks for the eye re-opening session...

solarmind said:
Laura said:
Q: (L) Well, for days now, I've felt like a really big chunk of me was just torn out. Psychically. I mean, it's like I've been psychically bleeding. And I feel like I made terrible mistakes, and that everything that happened is basically my fault - from the past, to the present.

wow, was feeling last week just like that .... like all was my fault, and all was due to my terrible mistakes because of my lack of knowledge ... :O

For me, too. Making stupid mistakes/choices and feeling rushed all the time...sort of like a spread to thin feeling. Can't seem to follow through with planning a day without some derailing occurrence adding stress and frustration to the mix.

Reading what was shared in the transmission helps to cope and overcome the obstacles ...don't feel so stranded.

Big Thanks to all.

And i have that same feeling since the summer. Maybe its some kind of depression, i dont really know. But i find out something that makes me feel much better. And that is to force myself to do. For example i forced myself to do some subtitles translation for Sott. I wanted to do them but i had those strange feelings and somehow they were not allowing me to do any work.
The hardest part is to decide to make a big effort to start to do what you are planning to do. Once i start its easy and i feel much better, those feelings fade away. Its like the attack is much, much weaker after that.
But once the project is finished its another attack And i have to struggle the same way.
Its the same with the things in everyday life.
I thought that its happening only to me and that something is wrong with me, but i can see that a lot of people struggle same way.

Thorn said:
Fwiw it's worth Carl I had the same feeling all day after reading the session and after reading high strangeness for that matter,
I felt quite uncomfortable doing the washing up the other day imagining I'd see mothmans face at the window :rotfl:

On the reccomendation of Redfox I started watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer the other week, It may sound abit silly but I found it quite beneficial to see how she faces danger and scary monsters with courage and integrity

edit: I also hope you guys are doing ok

Hello !
I found a good lesson regarding fear in a cartoon, the well known "Captain Herlock" (in french it's better known as Albator :) )
How I found this : in a french article which was referencing a specific "story" of Captain Herlock of 13 episodes which was released in 2002, the exact name is "Captain Herlock The Endless Odyssey". It's very nice and interresting, a lot of esoterical references, even if i did not always all understood as it was plain english with no subtitles, but regarding the subject here, "the fear", this serie really dig a lot in it, it's a key word of this mini-serie, and for the ones who like this "hero" and/or the cartoons, I recommend to look at it. All the episodes can be found on youtube. In fact, I hesitated to open a new post to talk about this mini-serie as I found it having a deep but good message/meaning.
Cheers !

But when you know that there are physical issues all around, you should be doubly alert and aware!!
Cassiopaean.

They might think of all these chemical traces in the sky. In Macedonia, almost every day I see. Therefore, use iodine in the morning on an empty stomach, about 8 drops dissolved in a glass of water. While almost every day I use 2-6 grams. vitamin c.

When I feel it attacks cold. I use large doses of vitamin C (from 10-20 gr.) Per day, Omega3 ( 5-7 capsules of 1000 mg.) Iodine 2-3 times daily for 8 drops dissolved in water, and 3-5 times daily one tablet of Paracetamol.

This is my weapon against external influences Kabbalah. I hope that someone will help him this.

Antibiotics, I and my family do not use about 6 years.

Since the middle of October it seems like the world has entered into a new phase. A new reality, well it certainly has felt like it. Though my son thinks this kind of thing is all crap, he did ask about it when he was seeing other possibilities. He said he was seeing disasters and all kinds of crazy things happening and he wondered if there was another time line or another world interacting with this one. This was in the last week of October. I smiled and said yes. I told him that he was seeing a time line that we had been directed towards, however we have chosen a different one.

I am sure that Laura has been a catalyst for the new direction, with all the information she and the crew have been putting out. It has made a huge difference in the results today. People are waking up, though seemingly slowly.

And of course, it goes without saying that the attacks would have intensified as the result of the alternate direction. I have also been suffering with flue like symptoms for the past 2 weeks. The first time that I have been sick since taking up the paleo/keto diet in 2009. I am curious as to why, but if sickness precedes or facilitates a change in DNA, there may be a golden lining to this
cloud.

So, stay alert everyone. It really is a new day, everyday!

Mandrak said:
I am somewhat surprised that Laura did not recognize the basic form of attack

Attack can, and often does, come through others. In which case, it is rather difficult for anyone or everyone to know everyone else's weaknesses, including everyone here on this forum. On the other hand, the saying "what doesn't kill us makes us stronger" applies too. Every time "dark forces" attack, they not only reveal their methods, thereby limiting them (if only slightly) but they also make the one attacked stronger and more able to resist the next attempt. As the Cs keep saying, learning lessons and applying the knowledge gained is more or less all there is to do.

Carl said:
In other news, I've been very creeped out at night since reading this. Kind of like when I first read The Wave and High Strangeness. Especially with such a warning that we may be targets for it. I'm sure I'm not the only one. After a couple of nights I am sick of the fear and am feeling rather angry that we may be so vulnerable to such attacks that we do not understand. This has been discussed before by Karla Turner and others - how anger is much more effective than fear in such situations.

Although knowledge protects, fear could actually act as a potential attractor to such an attack. That is what the owners of this planet seem to love most: Fear. Whether it's through the overt PTB terrorising their populations, or aliens and 3D spirits inducing fear in order to feed.

I felt like that after reading High Strangeness for a while too, and then you get weird 'things that go bump in the night' type events happening, or whatever else (or in that state we imagine that it is so), and yeah, even getting up in the middle of the night to visit the loo is a challenge!

In the end, I found the best way was just coach myself through it, reason a way out of it. There can still be fear, still be feeling scared, or at least on edge, but you can think it through, not act/think from the emotions. For me, I just thought along simple lines of, 'well, if there IS something in the dark there right now, my feeling this way or that, or trying to ignore it/blot it out, is not going to change that fact (and I still need to go!). So you make yourself work in spite of the fears, try to discern the gap between what you imagine and the observable facts.

I'm not sure that acting from anger is going to be any better than doing so from fear. You're still going to be stuck in the emotions either way, which is not a helpful place from which to try and get to any rational thought. Not much help either as a place from which to try See what is actually there, or not. Emotion without the oversight of any thought is capable of colouring everything, and/or fueling imagination, dreams, all sorts of things that we can then take as real if we don't stop to separate from it and think.

So trying to remember that there are two distinct components to consider can be helpful, there are emotions/emotional thinking (the softer target), and there is conscious reasoning (the stronger shield). Its the latter coupled with knowledge which offers the best defence I think. Having said that, anger at the general state of things does have its place I think, as long as we remember to use it consciously.

The bottom line with the HS type of induced fear is the 'if we don't use our minds, someone/something else will use them for us' problem I think.

Carl said:
In other news, I've been very creeped out at night since reading this. Kind of like when I first read The Wave and High Strangeness. Especially with such a warning that we may be targets for it. I'm sure I'm not the only one. After a couple of nights I am sick of the fear and am feeling rather angry that we may be so vulnerable to such attacks that we do not understand. This has been discussed before by Karla Turner and others - how anger is much more effective than fear in such situations.

Although knowledge protects, fear could actually act as a potential attractor to such an attack. That is what the owners of this planet seem to love most: Fear. Whether it's through the overt PTB terrorising their populations, or aliens and 3D spirits inducing fear in order to fee

Thorn said:
Fwiw it's worth Carl I had the same feeling all day after reading the session and after reading high strangeness for that matter,
I felt quite uncomfortable doing the washing up the other day imagining I'd see mothmans face at the window :rotfl:

On the reccomendation of Redfox I started watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer the other week, It may sound abit silly but I found it quite beneficial to see how she faces danger and scary monsters with courage and integrity.

I think those are good strategies. I too had a period of being freaked out by the revelations I read on The Wave and HS, and for some time I had some rather weird things happening to me, like dreams, strange night-time occurences and scary coincidences, all of which had the flavour of HS. Eventually they died down, perhaps because I learned enough on the topic and became better at managing my fear.

Apart from acquiring knowledge, I think it's very useful to do as you say Carl, that is change your fear into anger. Anger then becomes courage. And if you think about it, anger is the best emotional response at this very unfair cosmic situation we find ourselves in. Interestingly, back in my home country I've heard some people say that the best way to deal with a 'ghost' or apparition and make them go away is to yell bad words at them, which of course would have the effect of changing your attitude from paralizing fear to anger. Also, in one of the early sessions the Cs told Laura she had been abducted much less times than 'Frank' "because she fought back", so that seems to have some sort of effect. Sure, these critters are still more powerful than us. But even if they can beat us, why should we make it easy for them?

What you mention Thorn about Buffy sounds like a good idea too. Basically, get inspiration from fictional (or real) role models about how to face 'monsters'. That's one reason I love epic movies or stories, like The Lord of the Rings sort of stuff. I also find inspiration in many other people in FoTCM and the groups. They are in my mind as close as you can get to a gang of real superheroes. :pirate:

Which brings me to another thing we can do. The Cs have hinted and openly said that a cohesive, colinear group of people creates a psychic shield. In fact, it is in this last session too:

Cs said:
A: As we have advised in the past, networking with love is key. Don't underestimate the ability of the opponent to use any and all means to achieve aims. It is your task to create true unity in love to strengthen the shield. And we will help as much as permitted with psychic infusions of knowledge. Awareness is up to you as is utilization.

When you are deeply connected to other people on your same path and with whom you share similar understanding, you are no longer alone, and the psychic energies of mutual caring seem to have a protective effect too. Metaphorically, it's like those lions in the Serengeti who stalk wild cattle, but will not attack the bulk of the herd because it's too hard and dangerous. Rather, they will go for those that wander away.

Finally, in regards to the application of knowledge, we can extract many clues from reading the cases of missing people or close encounters, etc. Many of those apply to your normal 3D urban survival type of situations too, and are common sense to some extent. Things like: don't go into the wilderness alone or at night, constantly pay attention to your environment, beware of people who give you a bad feeling, don't put yourself into altered mental states (like alcohol or drugs), much less in a context in which you are not totally safe, stay in contact with the people you trust the most if you are away, etc.

So all things considered, maybe we are not so defenseless after all?

Windmill knight said:
When you are deeply connected to other people on your same path and with whom you share similar understanding, you are no longer alone, and the psychic energies of mutual caring seem to have a protective effect too. Metaphorically, it's like those lions in the Serengeti who stalk wild cattle, but will not attack the bulk of the herd because it's too hard and dangerous. Rather, they will go for those that wander away.

That's an exccelnt reminder Windmill knight, thank you. That the buffalo have overcome thier conditioned fears and gather their courage, in order to able to work together effectivly as a group is a great comparison I think.

In relation to being creeped out at night...

I don’t know if this is any help, every now and again when I feel a little venerable/spooked, I kind of imagine a fire wall of blue flame of my own making swirling around me when I’m trying to sleep, (360 degrees) well at the very least its a boundary maker for my personal space.

Well it kind of helps me sleep, its probably a silly activity, then again who’s to say if it doesn’t do something to burn any critter that fancies a bit of a free lunch... I tend to sleep better.

haven’t spontaneously combusted yet, anyway I had to do something - a kind of righteous anger if you will

FWIW :/

Does it work on cirhossis?
[/quote]

Hmmm...since most of the population is deficient in Iodine, one would think that it would be beneficial. Sources of Iodine include, nascent iodine like Lougols, sea salt, shellfish (who doesn't like shrimp and lobster!) kelp talblets-they are inexpensive, chlorella and spirulina...anything from the sea. A simple test would be to take some regular iodine (found in many medicine cabinets..used for cuts etc) and rub some on the inside of your wrist. It is yellowish. If the yellow disappears quickly, then you are deficient

Sites for looking up nutritional info/healing modalities
naturalnews.com
greenmedinfo.com
curezone.com

I learned about Greenmedinfo here in either the forum or Sott.com under the health section...so, here's some info from there-I think that Tumeric extract should head the list...

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/disease/cirrhosis-liver
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/why-turmeric-may-be-diseased-livers-best-friend-friend-a
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/600-reasons-turmeric-may-be-worlds-most-important-herb

There's articles on probiotics (biggie) coffee (black) green tea and even dark chocolate helping out

Back
Top Bottom