Session 7 November 2015

Thank you everyone for the transcription. Considering what you all have been through, it means a lot.

You all have set the mark for your resilience during difficult times.

I remember one of the sessions indicated that the 4dsts will always find the weakest link within ones personalty or environment (through people, place's, friend's, family, or our activity's). Thus try and work that link it till they break it.

As C's say," Love" is the key and networking is protection. Thus the links are Titanium with the support of one another and each other.

Untied WE Stand
http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=448&lsel=L
So i need to always remember that.
Rainbow In The Clouds

https://youtu.be/wtdffxj7pNE

c.a. said:
Thank you everyone for the transcription. Considering what you all have been through, it means a lot.

I remember one of the sessions indicated that the 4dsts will always find the weakest link within ones personalty or environment (through people, place's, friend's, family, or our activity's). Thus try and work that link it till they break it.

As C's say," Love" is the key and networking is protection. Thus the links are Titanium with the support of one another and each other.

Untied WE Stand
Rainbow In The Clouds

c.a. that is a wonderful message, and worthy of a position on the SOTT, and a share on Facebook.

Thank you all so very much for another thrilling session. And thank you, Laura, for being here and help us all to stick together.

I have to admit that I was a bit sloppy lately on reading the "Autoimmune diseases caused by an Infection?"-thread, but Iodine was in fact something I happened to stumble upon quite a lot lately when reading other sources about infections, so this is a nice confirmation of the C's!

I hope you all stay/get well!

Merci pour cette transcription... Surtout prenez bien soin de vous et prenez bien soin les uns des autres...
Merci aussi pour les liens très intéressants...

Thank you for this transcript ... Especially take good care of yourself and take good care of each other ...
Also thank you for very interesting links ...

gdpetti said:
Was it me, or was there no discussion as to the nature of these 'attacks'?

I think here's your answer:

(Galatea) Why did the psychic attack happen?

A: When you suffer, your mother suffers. All of you here
may be targets for that reason ...

FWIW.

PS
This really is an eternal challenge of physical existence. I have three grown children and I've struggled with this for the longest time. I believe the answer is found in "detachment -- non-attachment." (Which perhaps is the true meaning of love btw.) The process has been exceedingly hard ... but I think I'm nearly there.

I could be wrong.

I hope Laura is feeling better. I will pray for You that this assholes will leave U alone. Hope the mission will end in positive way. Have a nice day everyone :D

Thank you for the session guys. Very scary story about Elisa Lam, i'm still wondering what kind of a defense a person can have against some mud-slinging creature that can open space time distortions are transport you just about anywhere ? Is just being aware this can happen enough ?

Phew .. :scared:

Laura said:
A: If Laura is destroyed, then all else collapses.

Q: (L) Well, for days now, I've felt like a really big chunk of me was just torn out. Psychically. I mean, it's like I've been psychically bleeding. And I feel like I made terrible mistakes, and that everything that happened is basically my fault - from the past, to the present.

Except networking, helping and work with others, sharing information, editing and translating information for people in our country is there anything specific that one can do to help Laura to feel better?

Laura said:
A: As long as there is awareness, weaknesses can be dealt with. Networking is key. Also recognizing one's own weak spots and not allowing them to rule the mind.
I'm on keto diet little bit more than a month and still struggling with desire to eat pasta, bread and etc. Good thing is that my body can't tolerate anymore of this, so even if I loosen my need reaction will be very painfull. I know this for a couple of months. So, I eat fat, meat and little bit of vegetables. Also, using recommended supplements.

Couple days ago I have noticed rush on my stomach and neck, I fought that was smallpox, but when I research on the forum I have realized that is just a rush because of my diet that many of you have experienced. That information was very helpfull. Even I have read thread Life with a bread and Gabriel's diet research I have missed that symptom and made my self and my loved ones very upset :-[. Gladly, I have people that cared for me and that is very comforting, finally.

I can relate with "deep wounds" my experience with candida. Very itchy and bad problem that I have finally begin to solving from today. I tried using Neem and soda and made some really stupid mistakes. I found this of my weakest spot because I'm feeling so fragile and like I'm falling a part. Like their is a battle inside of me. I hope this will be step ahead for me because I had to search and explore, getting knowledge to help my self to feel better.

Mildain said:
Thank you for the session guys. Very scary story about Elisa Lam, i'm still wondering what kind of a defense a person can have against some mud-slinging creature that can open space time distortions are transport you just about anywhere ? Is just being aware this can happen enough ?

Phew .. :scared:

Mildain,

Actually, I think it is the awareness but that is only possible by gaining Knowledge about a particular subject or circumstance which is no "free lunch".

Here is something I just reviewed:

Session 22 October 1994
Q: (L) Are there any rituals that can be performed to provide
protection for one against intrusion by the Lizzies.
A: Rituals are self-defeating.
Q: (L) Are there any technological means we can use?
A: The only defense needed is knowledge. Knowledge defends you
against every possible form of harm in existence. The more
knowledge you have, the less fear you have, the less pain you have,
the less stress you feel, the less anguish you feel, and the less
danger you experience of any form or sort. Think of this very
carefully now for this is very important: Where is there any limitation
in the concept behind the word "knowledge"? Being that there is no
limitation, what is the value of that word? Infinite. Can you conceive
of how that one concept, that one meaning frees you from all
limitation? Use your sixth sense to conceive of how the word, the
term, the meaning of knowledge can provide with all that you could
possibly ever need. If you think carefully you will begin to see
glimpses of how this is true in its greatest possible form.
Q: (L) Does this include knowledge learned from books?
A: This includes all possible meanings of the concept of the word.
Can you think of how it would be that simply with one term, this one
word can carry so much meaning? We sense that you are not
completely aware. You can have glimpses of illumination and
illumination comes from knowledge. If you strive perpetually to gain
and gather knowledge, you provide yourself with protection from
every possible negative occurrence that could ever happen. Do you
know why this is? The more knowledge you have, the more
awareness you have as to how to protect yourself.
Eventually this
awareness becomes so powerful and so all encompassing that you do
not even have to perform tasks or rituals, if you prefer, to protect
yourself. The protection simply comes naturally with the awareness.
Q: (L) Does knowledge have a substance or an existence apart from
its possession or its acceptance?
A: Knowledge has all substance. It goes to the core of all existence.
Q: (L) So acquiring knowledge includes adding substance to one's
being?
A: Indeed. It includes adding everything to one's being that is
desirable. And also, when you keep invoking the light, as you do,
truly understand that the light is knowledge. That is the knowledge
which is at the core of all existence. And being at the core of all
existence it provides protection from every form of negativity in
existence. Light is everything and everything is knowledge and
knowledge is everything. You are doing extremely well in acquiring of
knowledge. Now all you need is the faith and realization that
acquiring of knowledge is all you need.
Q: (L) I just want to be sure that the source that I am acquiring the
knowledge from is not a deceptive source.
A: If you simply have faith, no knowledge that you could possibly
acquire could possibly be false because there is no such thing.
Anyone or anything that tries to give you false knowledge, false
information, will fail. The very material substance that the knowledge
takes on, since it is at the root of all existence, will protect you from
absorption of false information which is not knowledge. There is no
need to fear the absorption of false information when you are simply
openly seeking to acquire knowledge. And knowledge forms the
protection -- all the protection you could ever need.

Hope this helps. :/

sitting said:
gdpetti said:
Was it me, or was there no discussion as to the nature of these 'attacks'?

I think here's your answer:

(Galatea) Why did the psychic attack happen?

A: When you suffer, your mother suffers. All of you here
may be targets for that reason ...

FWIW.

PS
This really is an eternal challenge of physical existence. I have three grown children and I've struggled with this for the longest time. I believe the answer is found in "detachment -- non-attachment." (Which perhaps is the true meaning of love btw.) The process has been exceedingly hard ... but I think I'm nearly there.

I could be wrong.

sitting,

I have two children and two grandchildren so I think I know what you mean but for me, I realize that non-interference is not quite the same as being detached. I think we will always "love" our children in a way that is never really "detached" but may require non-interference in many ways.

And, like you I am only maybe "nearly" there even on the non-interference part.

The glossary link provided by c.a. really was excellent I thought. I don't read those definitions enough unless someone points one out to me. Your idea of detachment seems to be similar to the Platonic ascent mentioned there.

c.a. said:

Untied WE Stand
Rainbow In The Clouds

Anyway, may we all hang in there on this journey to a new "timeline". :hug:

Thank you for the session. So glad you made it thru the attacks. Everything mentioned confirmed my own speculations. Also, its nice to know Vlad has similar tech as the nasties.

@goyacobol: I think this comment from Gdpetti,

"to avoid these self-inflicted problems... another C mention about "T", I think it was, with his use of anger to attack his attackers..."

was referring to the indecent with Terry and Jan in Vegas with the "bum" and that his proper anger blocked a potentially dangerous attack. (please correct me if I'm wrong, Gdpetti)

..the chink in the armor thing seems quite true, as Oct. really was a scattered and painful month for me as well... it seems i have some of the same protection Terry had on the psychic side of things, so the attacks were physical.( I also seemed to have extreme chaos between my "little i's' "...it seemed like they were all talking at once when i went to bed and i had to verbally say STFU! to them to get to sleep..weird!)

again,thank you all.

Thankyou for this latest session, as well as the last few.

Sounds like many forum members have been having a rough time lately. The best to all and take care. :)

beherenow said:
Thank you for the session. So glad you made it thru the attacks. Everything mentioned confirmed my own speculations. Also, its nice to know Vlad has similar tech as the nasties.

@goyacobol: I think this comment from Gdpetti,

"to avoid these self-inflicted problems... another C mention about "T", I think it was, with his use of anger to attack his attackers..."

was referring to the indecent with Terry and Jan in Vegas with the "bum" and that his proper anger blocked a potentially dangerous attack. (please correct me if I'm wrong, Gdpetti)

..the chink in the armor thing seems quite true, as Oct. really was a scattered and painful month for me as well... it seems i have some of the same protection Terry had on the psychic side of things, so the attacks were physical.( I also seemed to have extreme chaos between my "little i's' "...it seemed like they were all talking at once when i went to bed and i had to verbally say STFU! to them to get to sleep..weird!)

again,thank you all.

Thanks, beherenow. I remember that incident with Terry. You are probably correct. Gdpetti will maybe get back to us on that part.

Sounds like that event was similar to what you have been going through. The force of instinct and character were pointed out in that session.
I know it's a bit long but I think this story may be helpful for many of us so here is an excerpt:

Session 14 October 1995
Q: (L) So ask. (T) Go ahead, there's no such thing as a wrong question. The thing is, we all ask
questions that turn out to be silly. We all get embarrassed, so don't worry about it. They handle that
real well for us.
(TK)I don't know, this seems like... what difference does it really make, knowing some of this stuff? (J)
Because just being aware of it... (TK) Being aware, yeah, OK, I can understand. (J) Sometimes, that's
all there is... (L) Also, they've told us, that the more knowledge we actually accumulate, it actually
changes your frequency and adds volume and bulk and power and force to who and what you are, at a
fundamental level. Not physically, but psychically. In other words, when you come up to some... if you
are a person who's full of knowledge, I mean, what does it say in the Bible? "My people perish for a
lack of knowledge..." and it says, "you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free." And the
more knowledge you have, the bigger you are, in a cosmic and psychic sense, the more powerful you
are, and...
A: Suggest more questions about the goings on at underground facilities. Jan and Terry were visitors
involuntary when went to Albuquerque and Las Vegas!
Q: (J) Oh, really! (T) Read it back, I lost it after visitors. (L) You were in an underground base? (T) We
were in a front door of an underground base. We were in Carlsbad Caverns, and I know that there's a
government facility at the other end of it, and they won't talk about it. (J) Is that what they mean? (T)
You're talking about Carlsbad?
A: Abducted.
Q: (T): When we were in Albuquerque?
A: Yes.
Q: (J) And Las Vegas? (T) When we were in Las Vegas, also?
A: Met alien there.
Q: (L) Oh, you met an alien when you were in Las Vegas! (J) Does that have anything to do with the
fact that the pictures didn't come out from our wedding?
A: Barfly.
Q: (T): Ohhhhh... (J) I know exactly what you are talking about.
A: Disguised humanoid gray species four. Rigelian. Orion union STS.
Q: (T) Why did he talk to us? Why did he approach us? I know exactly...
A: Spying on you and aural frequency reading, had you not been as strong, would have suffered
permanent abduction because of your studies
Q: (L) Now, right there is a point. Everybody take note of this. What is there about strength that makes
one inaccessible to permanent abduction?
A: Strength is of character, i.e. if STO candidate, not likely to be victim.
Q: (L) Not likely to be victim... OK, but what.. (T) STO candidate... (L) I know, but that's... it says
when... well, what is it that makes a person... We know that it means being an STO candidate, but
what is the thing inside one that stops them... I mean, is this something that is a core ingredient of
certain human beings? Is this like something inside them that blocks this manipulation and
victimization?
A: Soul pattern.
Q: (L) So in other words, there is something about us, or within us, that literally they cannot touch or
harm, is that correct?
A: Basically, but difficult to facilitate.
Q: (L) OK, in other words, this is something that is in us, that creates an inherent barrier, but not
necessarily something that we can, at this level of density, reach in, grab out as a weapon, and wave
around, as in facilitate?
A: Can, but intricate to do consciously.
Q: (L) Is this some quality or ability that we can work at? I don't think meditation is the answer, this is
something that I've come to think... Is this a state of focused awareness, whole body awareness,
internal and external, basically whole body awareness... (J) Going with instinct...
A: Helpful.
Q: (L) Is there something we can do to develop this to the highest degree possible, while in these
bodies, in this density?
A: Wait for 4.
Q: (L) Wait for 4? 4th density?
Q: (T) We can't develop it ourselves, but if we... (J) We can start the process... (T) It's a case of not
developing it, it's a case of that, if you can do it, it does it all by itself, you don't think about it... (L) It's
an innate thing... (T) It's a do, it's an involuntary, it's there, it works when it needs to work. Is this the
idea?
A: Network western experiences for learning purposes please. Knowledge is protection.
[Briefly, Terry related the story where he and Jan met the barfly at Vegas World, after having gone
downtown to get their marriage license. They had taken a taxi to City Hall, and foolishly decided to
walk back to the Strip, in 116 degree weather. They made it as far south as Vegas World, and stopped
at the bar inside to cool off. Jan was close to heat prostration, and the barmaid gave her glasses of iced
water and an iced towel to put on her neck. They were getting ready to go back out and hail a cab back
to Bally's, when they were approached by the "Barfly," who started asking all sorts of personal
questions, and seemed to be acting drunk when he wasn't really intoxicated. He became belligerent
when Terry refused to show him his Florida drivers license, but switched to disorientation when Terry
made the statement "We don't have a problem, here, do we?! Everything's cool, everything's OK! I'll
buy you a beer?" While staring the guy down and putting the force of his personality behind the
question/statement.]
Q: (T) Before we get too far into this, I want to ask them where we were taken. Because after that, as
far as I know, nothing else happened. We just went on about our business, and we didn't see him
again... (L) In this story that Terry has just recounted, what instant represents the turning point of
resistance?
A: The statement.
Q: (L) What statement? (T) "We don't have a problem, here, do we?! Everything's cool, everything's
OK! I'll buy you a beer?"
Q: (T): Because that's when he got confused... (J) You totally nullified the... (SV) Yeah, from the
glaring and staring at each other... (T) He was escalating this to a point, and I don't know, it just came
to me that the best way to do this was to just stop it right there...
A: Grays and their associates are thrown off by energy flow diversions or thought pattern interruptions.

I think Putin has "strength of character". ;)

Wow the follow-up discussion to this session is so acutely close to my personal experience this past October, that i had hairs standing on my arms and neck reading the previous post by goyacobol. For, and this was a first for me to this extreme, the only tool i had to protect/ save myself, and protect myself into the future was to get seriously angry, and blurt out with much anger to the two people involved in trying to destroy me how i saw the situation. i then, also a first, for 2 or 3 days lashed into them with everything i had to make sure they would leave my place, leave my life, and even be scared of me (if people like that are actually scared is another story?). Basically they were given 5 weeks to vacate my place, and at the moment both are holed in up in my spare rooms (that i had rented them for more than 3 years, imagine) and neither even look me in the eye if we accidentally cross each others path in my place which is spacious enough that i don't have to even look at them. Neither had an explanation or a single word to help themselves against my screams and accusations. i have never been so angry in my life, and it has saved me.

Having said that, they pulled some stunts on me and my family (living in other apartments in the building) to the point where some people threatened to have them arrested. Whereas i am not a 'police calling' type, this relieved me, to see that others saw through this charade as well. This caused a lot of uncertainty and mind noise in myself but i knew it was the only solution. Once i had defused the situation and they listened to me put them in their righful place, it was as if their 'processors' had switched to off because they are both now like robots going to and fro, and i can see what i didn't want to see before. It also seems to me that i somehow self-inflicted this upon myself by being too nice, too caring, and naive. Which is something i will make sure i do not ever slip up on in the future.

i'd also like to express my gratitude to this forum, and express my joy at reading that Laura and crew are past the worst of the bumps in the road at present! Infiniment merci! Infinitely thank you!

I've had a thought - which might just be wishful thinking - that a network could by its very nature possibly 'siphon off' or 'dilute' negative attack energies, so that they are not able to concentrate for long on any particular part of said network.

Back
Top Bottom