Session 7 November 2015

Goyabocol, That's it!. I don't want to get off topic here but, I REALLY appreciate your referencing abilities as well as your insights. You are an real asset to all who come here, especially for newer members and for folks like myself who have been here for a while, and connect many "dots" thru memory but don't actually have the time to "dig" for the reference. Thank you VERY much!

Don't know why i used "bum" ...barfly was what i meant.

Quote:
"Sounds like that event was similar to what you have been going through.."

Not exactly. I haven't had any events like that recently...what i was referring to was that i had some very debilitating physical pain..so the "chink in the armor" for myself was a physical attack, you know..." this ones strong here so will get him there" thing, FWIW. ( I think i opened the door for that kind of attack myself...not eating right or exercising enough and loathing myself cause i really do know better and can't seem to get back on track...)

As to the strength of character thing, Vlad definitely got it in spades.

To me ,true strength of character seems like an STO aligned way to intimidate your attacker into retreat. You don't mince words, look them right in the eye, then physically(posture/body language) and psychically communicate that your absolutely serious and won't back down. When done properly most pathologicals will scurry off in search of weaker prey. (I suppose i should thank the psychos i had to deal with in my youth for helping me develop some of that very thing...its "funny" who some of your "teachers" turn out to be... :rolleyes:

Thank you all, Dave

Thank you very much for this interesting session.

Personally, in October, I was expecting a collapse of financier system. But, obviously, it is resisting. I am amazed by the time it takes to collapse. We always feel that it's going to get down, and then finally, it goes on, and on. It's long...

[quote author=Mildain]Is just being aware this can happen enough ? [/quote]

Gaps in awareness leave you open, false knowledge even more. If you look closely at the abduction phenomenon deception plays a key role. In many cases they try to conceal themselves in something what is perceived favorable by the believe system of the abductees.

Some consent of free will appears to be necessary in order for the abduction to take place. I suspect it’s the same with attacks like this. Of course the Golem was not perceived favorable. But I think her self-knowledge or knowledge was not sufficient enough to identify that at some level accepting the Golem to be real makes it real.

She gave in to fear. Fear is giving away your free will because it projects a feeling of helplessness to your abuser.

Fear is the worst response you can give. Understanding that their reality and ours don’t mix so long as you don’t give away your free will by rejecting what they are trying to give should be effective I think.

If that doesn’t work, because of gaps in your awareness you are not aware of. Try anger and 'fighting' the entities. Just make clear that you know they can’t hurt and that you banish them away. Not just saying but understanding this truth is essential.

Q: (Atreides) But a golem is an instrument of revenge created by someone to kill or protect somebody else. So, if it's a golem, who sent it and why was it targeting a Canadian Chinese girl in Los Angeles?

A: Target practice. There is a reason that Galatea thought of it at this moment.

Suppose the real harvest starts at the realm border crossing. (transition 4STO candidates).

Laura said:
Mikel said:
Sorry for more noise from my side. Just wanted to come back to question of help.

After reading session I was moved and my emotions were driving me to help You. I want to help You. I do not want You to suffer or be killed or die.
... After a while I just have thought that probably the best what I can contribute is to make more efforts to heal myself and my family. To do the best of me for peace in me in my family. To develop myself and my family first.

I wanted to give You something and now I think instead sending You love and light which I do not know if it works (or prayers) I need to work on myself more. I hope my work on myself does help You.

Indeed, that is what helps me most: to know that the lessons I learned the hard way have some value in helping others to not suffer so much. If you get better and more satisfaction from life, and have those still, quiet, happy moments from the true pleasures (which are small and simple), then it helps me and everyone.
I had been having this sense in the back of my mind this past week or so that says to me "Things might be somewhat 'calm' for you at the moment but you need to be and stay vigilant!" Then I read this session and see that that is true. I thought of this article on SOTT that talks about situational awareness and how this helps one to stay alert. Your work has great value, otherwise I think I'd be a sitting duck. http://www.sott.net/article/296297-Situational-Awareness-Observe-Orient-Decide-Act

Sentenza said:
Thank you very much for this interesting session.

Personally, in October, I was expecting a collapse of financier system. But, obviously, it is resisting. I am amazed by the time it takes to collapse. We always feel that it's going to get down, and then finally, it goes on, and on. It's long...

Sentenza,

I have been wondering about the timing on the financial system too. I am thinking that maybe the change in the timeline is causing a necessary regrouping and new strategy for the 4D STS or at least at the 3D STS level. I think they may have been able to pull the plug at their choosing before but now with Putin and the war in Syria they may have to delay the timing. That is just a guess on my part. Most of the other parts of the plan/plans seem to continue on such as the UN, Agenda 2030, Federal Reserve, IMF/World Bank, BIS, WHO, UNESCO, TPP, NATO, GLADIO, MOSSAD, CIA, NSA, NASA etc..

There could be a bit of in-fighting among the groups I would think and it will probably become more apparent as things develop. It is definitely a "wait and see" time for me.

Laura said:
RobertB said:
Does it work on cirhossis?

Iodine and something else I found - glycine. I'm attaching a paper about it. I just take a level teaspoon of it and use it to sweeten my tea two or three times a day. Read the paper. Very interesting stuff.

Goodness.You are a living and breathing goodness in action Laura Knight Jadczyk.

goyacobol said:
Sentenza,

I have been wondering about the timing on the financial system too. I am thinking that maybe the change in the timeline is causing a necessary regrouping and new strategy for the 4D STS or at least at the 3D STS level. I think they may have been able to pull the plug at their choosing before but now with Putin and the war in Syria they may have to delay the timing. That is just a guess on my part. Most of the other parts of the plan/plans seem to continue on such as the UN, Agenda 2030, Federal Reserve, IMF/World Bank, BIS, WHO, UNESCO, TPP, NATO, GLADIO, MOSSAD, CIA, NSA, NASA etc..

There could be a bit of in-fighting among the groups I would think and it will probably become more apparent as things develop. It is definitely a "wait and see" time for me.

Yes, I think that the plans have changed. This seems very open on all sides beyond. There must be great tensions within groups, disagreements. So, actually, "wait and see", and work to know and know us.
We will be able to perhaps eat foie gras at Christmas! :halo: :evil:

Laura said:
Mikel said:
Sorry for more noise from my side. Just wanted to come back to question of help.

After reading session I was moved and my emotions were driving me to help You. I want to help You. I do not want You to suffer or be killed or die.
... After a while I just have thought that probably the best what I can contribute is to make more efforts to heal myself and my family. To do the best of me for peace in me in my family. To develop myself and my family first.

I wanted to give You something and now I think instead sending You love and light which I do not know if it works (or prayers) I need to work on myself more. I hope my work on myself does help You.

Indeed, that is what helps me most: to know that the lessons I learned the hard way have some value in helping others to not suffer so much. If you get better and more satisfaction from life, and have those still, quiet, happy moments from the true pleasures (which are small and simple), then it helps me and everyone.

Laura, if that is what helps you most, please let me extend my sincerest thanks, and prayers for you with such gratefulness for your openness in sharing all of your hard-learned lessons with us in order to help us grow. Along with my struggles, I definitely get "better and more satisfaction from life, and have those still, quiet, happy moments from the true pleasures..." and I attribute much of that success to you and other forum members here.
Eternally grateful,
M.

space time displacement / teleportation

Carl said:
[..]
And of course we have confirmation of this in that such a beaming weapon was probably just used on the Russian plane, and also did a similar 'spacetime' number on the girl found 34KM away from the crash site.

George Egely, PhD (in engineering), mentioned in his book On the razors edge a space time distortion device (pg. 313, 3rd paragraph):

In 1998 a young inventor, who was in his 30's and single, was presenting his machine - that could make objects disappear - to an engineer (from the Budapest University of Technology) and his friend. After some excited explanations the young man placed some coins on the table, where the secret machine was set up covered with thick cloth. Upon switching the machine on, the coins immediately disappeared. The machine had six coils, but if there was air or iron at their core or what type of winding was used to make the coils (and their other parameters) it couldn't be said, because all was covered with the cloth.

The coils were switched rapidly one after the other - with a high frequency - by a computer powered by a battery. Significantly distorted EM fields could have possibly been generated this way and they could have been changing fast too. Some coins reappeared on various other places in the room. Next was an empty glass beer bottle. The bottle started to vibrate first, then its bottom gradually disappeared, then the rest of it popped out of existence. Seconds later they heard the bottle shattering to pieces on the stone pavement outside.

A glass bottle full of beer followed as the next experiment subject and it met the same fate. Couple of weeks later the two went back to the inventor and they successfully repeated the experiment. When they went back the third time, they found the place empty, the inventor moved taking his machine with him and was never seen again.

If this anecdote is anywhere close to the truth, then I guess, object displacement isn't that of a biggie in the scientific area of 'forbidden inventions', developed probably in secret government projects and apparently successfully militarized.

goyacobol said:
Turgon said:
gdpetti said:
goyacobol said:
gdpetti said:
Was it me, or was there no discussion as to the nature of these 'attacks'? Given that such attacks seem designed to severely limit ones' train of thought and action.... which reminds me of the LLResearch problems that continued with Carla... RIP.

gdpetti,

This whole session is about the nature of these attacks. Didn't you read the whole thread.

A: Hello my children! Loftosiea of Cassiopaea here to help heal deep wounds.

Q: (L) What is the source of those wounds of which you speak?

A: Deep psychic attack.

Not only did Laura give her description but many others here have related similar struggles recently in this very thread. How about you? No negative struggles to report?

I know my own life has been dealing with old wounds and new events that should challenge any of us who are paying attention. FWIW

Well, I don't want to get in the way here with the group to start with, and no, no negative struggles to report. From what I've learned, the issue of 'deep psychic attack' utilizes the same pathway, but is on a whole other level than the simple personal issues each of us had/have/will have upon waking up and seeing the programs running. G and the clock issue seems most often at work here as well as the sleepy guard on duty... falling asleep at the wheel, so to speak... lack of pattern recognition occurs until the basics are learned, especially whenever the emotions react or respond. I mentioned the nature of these attacks for others to utilize in self-recognition of their own patterns and the problems that result when one's guard goes down, as a base level of self-analysis has to be running up front and personal at all times to avoid these self-inflicted problems... another C mention about "T", I think it was, with his use of anger to attack his attackers... no need to waste the energy once the patterns in play are understood and feinted away without much ado, the 'clocks' are then autoset and 'guard duty' is just a way of being.

I asked about the 'deep psychic attack' in comparison to Carla/Jim/Don problems in that regard and the resultant issues therein, as the C's seem to have mentioned in their way. Maybe I was wrong, but it seems that the nature of such attacks have to have a means of ingress, a chink in the armor that allows one to 'fall asleep' to begin with, with the 'chink' or thought pattern recognized, then it is a lot easier to eliminate as a problem, thereby becoming part of the armor itself. It is simply a natural function. It seems my question is whether that 'chink' is recognized or not, if not, expect further activity along the same path of ingress... STS utilization of the easiest path of attack. If it ain't broke, why fix it, but if it is, then it should become a top priority, right?

I think the C's already answered your question by saying

A: As long as there is awareness, weaknesses can be dealt with. Networking is key. Also recognizing one's own weak spots and not allowing them to rule the mind.

How many of us have weak spots or areas of guilt, shame, decisions or choices that we regret that may still be a sore spot that can be exploited? Just about everyone with a conscience, I would say. So I would think all human beings that have a soul or potential to develop one has these weaknesses in them in some form or another based upon their life experiences and how that has shaped their thinking and beliefs.

Turgon and gdpetti,

I will try to combine Turgon's thoughts in my response because I think Turgon sums it up so well.

gdpetti, you are part of the group as much as me or anyone on the forum so I don't think you are in the way at all.

I have to say I had to slow down and think about what you were saying. It makes me realize that a "chink" in my armor is that is sometimes react too fast without listening to what others are really trying to say. I think that this format is a real challenge being a virtual/online communication (Of course you could say that about texting on a cell phone too I think).

I now see why you are comparing Laura to Carla. Carla, if I remember correctly, could not accept the possibility of the ET abductions or any negative aspects of the UFO phenomena. It was a kind of blind spot.

So, now it seems you are trying to find out how to spot our "blind spots" which would be the "chink" in our armor. I think this is a good endeavor. In Laura's case with October's turmoil I think the "psychic" nature of the attack and personal sense of past failures loaded with regret and remorse should be placed in the arena of external consideration for Laura.

However; I do think you have raised an important and beneficial question of how do we identify our "chinks"/"blind spots" that will surely do us in so to speak.

Continuing with some of your observations I will recall the following:

Of course attacks "have to have a means of ingress".

What if many or most attacks are not "self-inflicted" as in just "expect attack"?

Session 3 May 1997
Q: Are you suggesting that this sickness of his mother's has been caused from 4th density STS?
A: Lesson number 1: Always expect attack. Lesson number 2: Know the modes of same. Lesson
number 3: Know how to counteract same.
Q: When a person is sick, old and one's mother... the only thing to do is take care of it. But, I guess
that it is true that anything that tends to cause interference in doing what one is here to do could be
considered attack. Whether it is your mother being sick, or your kid falling off a bicycle and breaking
his arm. It is all related to lack of vigilance on the part of the one who is the conduit of attack.
A: When you are under attack, expect the unexpected, if it is going to cause problems...
Q: So, if there is something that can cause problems, expect it to happen.
A: But, if you expect it, you learn how to "head it off," thus neutralizing it. This is called vigilance,
which is rooted in knowledge. And, what does knowledge do?
Q: Protects! Is there anything I can do to help?
A: How so?
Q: Well, I don't know. I guess that a person just has to come to the full realization that virtually
everything that happens on the planet - no exceptions - is a symbol of some interaction of STS vs STO
energy at higher levels.

A: Yes, and that is not as of yet realized. It must be part of a natural learning process.
Q:

It sounds like you have used some of G's methods of using the alarm clock almost as "a way of being". I am not sure what you meant by:

to avoid these self-inflicted problems... another C mention about "T", I think it was, with his use of anger to attack his attackers...

I don't want to just guess your meaning and make a stupid reply (I am trying to "expect the unexpected"). :P

Thank you for this, Goyacobol, it hit me like a ton of bricks!! I have been so busy lately doing so much, and it seemed like there was always something going wrong to slow me down and take up more time, and I completely fell for it!! I just realized I was sleepily not acknowledging the true nature of STS and their abilities to attack our weaknesses. I refuse to be sidetracked anymore - I must stay vigilant; networking and doing The Work in order to progress. NO more spinning my wheels!!

Thanks a million for posting the session Chateau Crew :hug: Please know that our thoughts are always with you Laura, and the Crew - I know its been difficult lately with all the psychic attacks, however im sure with this network, and all the directed good thoughts and willpower from the network, with Forum members constantly working and striving to improve the self will definitely be able to create a "shield". It is now the crucial period, and STS forces are throwing the kitchen sink - somehow we must "maintain the fight", and im sure we definitely can with the network and help from the C's through their crucial infusions of knowledge.

I really think this network had a huge influence for humanity to be in the new timeline, and in an energetic way is also enabling Putin to mount his challenge on behalf of humanity.

Laura and the Crew, you folks are truly inspirational, and thank you for continuing the fight, and for "being" for who you are and sharing with us all your knowledge and experiences :hug: Much love and gratitude !

lilies said:
George Egely, PhD (in engineering), mentioned in his book On the razors edge a space time distortion device (pg. 313, 3rd paragraph):

In 1998 a young inventor, who was in his 30's and single, was presenting his machine - that could make objects disappear - to an engineer (from the Budapest University of Technology) and his friend. After some excited explanations the young man placed some coins on the table, where the secret machine was set up covered with thick cloth. Upon switching the machine on, the coins immediately disappeared. The machine had six coils, but if there was air or iron at their core or what type of winding was used to make the coils (and their other parameters) it couldn't be said, because all was covered with the cloth.

The coils were switched rapidly one after the other - with a high frequency - by a computer powered by a battery. Significantly distorted EM fields could have possibly been generated this way and they could have been changing fast too. Some coins reappeared on various other places in the room. Next was an empty glass beer bottle. The bottle started to vibrate first, then its bottom gradually disappeared, then the rest of it popped out of existence. Seconds later they heard the bottle shattering to pieces on the stone pavement outside.

A glass bottle full of beer followed as the next experiment subject and it met the same fate. Couple of weeks later the two went back to the inventor and they successfully repeated the experiment. When they went back the third time, they found the place empty, the inventor moved taking his machine with him and was never seen again.

If this anecdote is anywhere close to the truth, then I guess, object displacement isn't that of a biggie in the scientific area of 'forbidden inventions', developed probably in secret government projects and apparently successfully militarized.

Very interesting! I agree with your comment, if it is true then it is a wonder that we do not see more of it. Or perhaps this could explain in large part the "missing 411" style disappearances, although I think there is a 4D aspect to that also.

In other news, I've been very creeped out at night since reading this. Kind of like when I first read The Wave and High Strangeness. Especially with such a warning that we may be targets for it. I'm sure I'm not the only one. After a couple of nights I am sick of the fear and am feeling rather angry that we may be so vulnerable to such attacks that we do not understand. This has been discussed before by Karla Turner and others - how anger is much more effective than fear in such situations.

Although knowledge protects, fear could actually act as a potential attractor to such an attack. That is what the owners of this planet seem to love most: Fear. Whether it's through the overt PTB terrorising their populations, or aliens and 3D spirits inducing fear in order to feed.

Again - thanks for the session. I hope things get better for you all soon! :hug2:.

Fwiw it's worth Carl I had the same feeling all day after reading the session and after reading high strangeness for that matter,
I felt quite uncomfortable doing the washing up the other day imagining I'd see mothmans face at the window :rotfl:

On the reccomendation of Redfox I started watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer the other week, It may sound abit silly but I found it quite beneficial to see how she faces danger and scary monsters with courage and integrity

edit: I also hope you guys are doing ok

A: As we have warned you in past, the attack rotates looking for weaknesses to exploit. (...)
A: When you suffer, your mother suffers. All of you here may be targets for that reason as well as the fulfilling of your own missions. It is all related.

I just want to point out a few things.
The universe allow the powers of darkness to act over our imperfections against us, because it is stimulus for development.We are forced to become aware of its imperfections, in order to correct them and stop the attack.
Even if you love your pet, you think it's fine and it is ... but if you are attached to the material world through your pet, it will be used against you. You can love a pet, but you can be calm down with the possibility that he can get sick or die. Then the forces of darkness will see that this is not your weak point and will not touch your pet because it is useless. No desire -> no fear -> no weak point ->no attack.
It is the art of living - balance. We can love a pet and do everything to be healthy. But if it turns out that it is time to go: Get over it. If "they" smell your weakness, they will use it. A weakness is also obstacle to our spiritual path - to be tied to the transient state of the material world. A pet is just an example, it can be your partner or child, some object...
The forces of darkness are intended to create in us a negative feeling, negative energy, because it is their strength and our weakness.
When you have low self-esteem or high self-esteem, these are weaknesses at the level of the ego, because we consider ourselves separate from the whole universe. The powers of darkness will sometimes raise our ego and later dropped it and drank energy.
The powers of darkness act by inserting thoughts into our heads, such as depression and suicidal thoughts.
How do we defend ourselves? First of all, we need to know that they can do it and they love to do it. Then, identify intruders in our mind and reject it. We have the same weapons as they have: our intent and creating with thoughts. If you need cleaning, create cleaning, if you need a shield, create a shield.
The forces of darkness are using our neighbors against us. For example, you have noticed that the children elect someone to insult using the nickname. Target is interesting if responds appropriately (feel offended) because it radiates the right energy (food for the forces of darkness). If react with indifference - not interesting.

The way I understand the relationship: the forces of darkness - a human being, it symbolically can be represented with black circles on the human body. Black (forces of darkness) acting through black (human weakness).

If I saw correctly, with every man there is at least one creature of darkness, watching the man and trying to bring him down.

I sometimes noticing when a creature of darkness make an appointment for a person close to me and directs negative energy to me. The most important thing is to stay in balance! It will, then, pass quickly. Return back with positive energy instead of negative, or at least stay calm. If you are adding a negative to a negative ... you understand? It becomes a storm, instead of calming the wind. The forces of darkness can use the beam of negative energy against the person, but when they act through other persons, the effect is amplified because they use additional energy of these person. Also, we ourselves can become a tool of sending negative energy against another person: be careful not to be such a tool! If you respect others and love them, you are helping them to become better.

Have we made mistakes in the past? We are, and will continue to make mistakes. The purpose of the mistakes is not to feel bad, but to learn from them. Negative energy destroys, positive energy creates.

I am somewhat surprised that Laura did not recognize the basic form of attack (psychic attack only - tampering with thoughts to become self-destructive), but probably it was reinforced with strong beams of negative psychic energy directed toward the head, it acts additionally confusing the object of attack. Sometimes the attack is so strong that even when it is recognized, it is hard to reject it. Then is needed enough positive energy to overcome. This form of attack, when they use your mind against you, it is as if someone took your hand and with her beat you in the face. Don Elkins (The Ra material - The Law of One) is committed suicide probably after such an attack. So we can conclude that this is a simple form of assault, but can be very powerful.

Back
Top Bottom