Session 7 November 2015

WIN 52 said:
As near as I can figure, I did suffer an attack at around 5:30 this morning.

Do you have and/or are you taking glycine or L-arginine?

Neuroprotective effects of glycine for therapy of acute ischaemic stroke
_http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10629347

Thus, the trial suggests that sublingual application of 1.0-2. 0 g/day glycine started within 6 h after the onset of acute ischaemic stroke in the carotid artery territory is safe and can exert favourable clinical effects.

_http://texasstrokeinstitute.com/hl/?/21751/Glycine
One large double-blind study suggests that low doses of glycine may be helpful for limiting the spreading brain damage that occurs during stroke .

l-Arginine improves the symptoms of strokelike episodes in MELAS
_http://www.neurology.org/content/64/4/710.abstract

Gaby said:
WIN 52 said:
As near as I can figure, I did suffer an attack at around 5:30 this morning.

Do you have and/or are you taking glycine or L-arginine?

Neuroprotective effects of glycine for therapy of acute ischaemic stroke
_http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10629347

Thus, the trial suggests that sublingual application of 1.0-2. 0 g/day glycine started within 6 h after the onset of acute ischaemic stroke in the carotid artery territory is safe and can exert favourable clinical effects.

_http://texasstrokeinstitute.com/hl/?/21751/Glycine
One large double-blind study suggests that low doses of glycine may be helpful for limiting the spreading brain damage that occurs during stroke .

l-Arginine improves the symptoms of strokelike episodes in MELAS
_http://www.neurology.org/content/64/4/710.abstract

Thanks for your concern.

No, I am not on anything and haven't been taking any medication for 4 years or so. I have only had about $5,000 to live over the past year, so I only can afford the basics needed for survival. There is not a lot left for much else. I am fortunate to be caretaking a small farm for a kind lady, but for the moment I am being very thrifty.

The stroke in 2005 was caused by high blood pressure, 235 over 195, where a blood vessel in my brain ruptured. There was no reason for the stroke, no blockages or any of the normal reasons for a stroke. I had the stroke in the Emergency ward, after being there for over 12hrs. Do I trust that the medical system has my best interests in mind as they care for me? No!

My latest test showed everything to be normal. In fact the Dr said that I was the most normal 63 year old that he knew of. I did take those for a while after the stroke but I haven't had any for at least 5 years now, since going on the paleo/keto diet. In fact the feeling has come back, for the most part, in my right side.

This was an attack, directed at me, by the control system. Thanks to the timely information provided by this session, I was able to deflect it. imho!

Laura said:
Session Date: November 7th 2015

Q: (L) So they're just experimenting with this kind of stuff. They're playing with it.

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Deadly games.

(Perceval) So, it was intentional, right?

Q: (Perceval) Similar to that... Hurricane Rita on 9/11?

Q: (L) And it's funny: Everybody forgets about the fact that there was this hurricane there at that time.

(Pierre) Going straight to Manhattan, and then it turns!

(Niall) The one that hit Yemen was the first one ever to hit there.

(Perceval) Yeah, the first one to make landfall.

(snip)

Q: (Perceval) Does the Russian government have any idea that that's who shot the plane down?

A: Oh indeed!

Q: (L) That's why they've taken the path of accepting the ISIS explanation, because that gives them time to...

(Perceval) They haven't really accepted that yet. They're telling everybody to just calm down until the investigation is over.

(PoB) Can it be discovered by the investigation?

A: This kind of weapon does not leave the usual traces. But it does have a "signature".

Q: (Perceval) There are a couple of strange things. One of them was the 3-year-old girl who was a victim was found 34 kilometers away from the crash site. It was just one girl that was found that far away.

(Andromeda) So, part of the plane broke apart, like there was a hole... Even if it didn't break apart, she could have...

(Perceval) Maybe. Or maybe it was high-energy, or a bleedthrough or distortion of spacetime...

Q: (L) Spacetime distortion.

(Niall) Like the Philadelphia Experiment.

I'm hoping they're 'playing' with deadly equipment back fires on them. Horribly. The Philadelphia experiment! What a whole can of worms!
http://www.phils.com.au/philadelphia.htm

I found this web site intriguing. I wonder if what it says is true about 'having trouble with German magnetic mines' in 1940... :O

solarmind said:
Laura said:
Q: (L) Well, for days now, I've felt like a really big chunk of me was just torn out. Psychically. I mean, it's like I've been psychically bleeding. And I feel like I made terrible mistakes, and that everything that happened is basically my fault - from the past, to the present.

wow, was feeling last week just like that .... like all was my fault, and all was due to my terrible mistakes because of my lack of knowledge ... :O

thank you for this session, Love you all! and take care!

:hug:
I've been feeling the same as well, really really down on myself and frustration that I am not doing enough but can't get myself together to make changes and as if I'm blocked from accessing information and memories, feeling under a big attack of my own like my will isn't mine.

I am super grateful for a the work that everyone else puts into this, I'm letting you all down right now, but I promise you're never far from thoughts and heart. I WILL sort myself out. And I WILL find a way to contribute.

I'm so sorry.

(Galatea) At some point, two years ago I believe, I felt like I was operating at a high frequency. I felt very hyper-aware, but not in a stressful sense. I felt super-happy and energetic, and I felt like I was healing. Then suddenly, I experienced an explosion in my brain that felt like an aneurysm. It was so painful I actually yelled out in pain. So, I was wondering what was that painful explosion I felt in my brain?

I too experienced this high frequency operational feeling, hyper awareness, joy in everything and a sense of oneness with all that is. This was about 4 years ago lasting for about a year and coming to an abrupt end in the delusional 2012 scenario I was caught up in.
I had a lot of incorrect information at that time and didn't pay any attention to the darkness, total refusal to look at it.

I didn't have a brain explosion, but the fall from that high was also instantaneous. I was freshly pregnant and it was 21st of December 2012, nothing happened, in that instant I realised I was wrong, so very severely led up the garden path. Everything was shattered, I cried for 3 days straight and went into a major depression. I put out a call after a few months of wallowing, the call was for the truth.

I was guided through a series of events that were between me and some higher power to click the right buttons and type the right words that bought me to Laura and Cassiopaea.

I'm not sure what the attack was/is that bought me undone, or weather it was even an attack or some kind of divine intervention, all I know is I long to feel that high vibrating love for everything again. People literally said I glowed and not that this has much value but at that time my physical appearance had changed and I looked beautiful all the time without trying, I didn't care though, but it was nice to feel pretty for the first time in my life.. I felt amazing all the time. I would cry because I was so happy.. Best year of my life..

Now how to get back to there??

Probably, the best what we can do if we encounter such beings from other realms is to remain calm and concentrate on mental blockade between us and them. I don't have any specific ideas what to do. Do you? Surely, rituals made by that woman who encounter golem is probably useless. Interacting and responding to requests is also a bad idea. Flee, fighting? The capabilities of moving of these monsters can be physically unlimited, a direct attack on them can just add them energy.

What I don't understand is, who exactly they are. What is level of density of those beings. And from they come. From some golems civilization? "Where" is that other realm? They have some "normal" life? Or just live like creatures from night dreams, rise and disappear, timely real and physical.

Fluffy said:
(Galatea) At some point, two years ago I believe, I felt like I was operating at a high frequency. I felt very hyper-aware, but not in a stressful sense. I felt super-happy and energetic, and I felt like I was healing. Then suddenly, I experienced an explosion in my brain that felt like an aneurysm. It was so painful I actually yelled out in pain. So, I was wondering what was that painful explosion I felt in my brain?

I too experienced this high frequency operational feeling, hyper awareness, joy in everything and a sense of oneness with all that is. This was about 4 years ago lasting for about a year and coming to an abrupt end in the delusional 2012 scenario I was caught up in.
I had a lot of incorrect information at that time and didn't pay any attention to the darkness, total refusal to look at it.

I didn't have a brain explosion, but the fall from that high was also instantaneous. I was freshly pregnant and it was 21st of December 2012, nothing happened, in that instant I realised I was wrong, so very severely led up the garden path. Everything was shattered, I cried for 3 days straight and went into a major depression. I put out a call after a few months of wallowing, the call was for the truth.

I was guided through a series of events that were between me and some higher power to click the right buttons and type the right words that bought me to Laura and Cassiopaea.

I'm not sure what the attack was/is that bought me undone, or weather it was even an attack or some kind of divine intervention, all I know is I long to feel that high vibrating love for everything again. People literally said I glowed and not that this has much value but at that time my physical appearance had changed and I looked beautiful all the time without trying, I didn't care though, but it was nice to feel pretty for the first time in my life.. I felt amazing all the time. I would cry because I was so happy.. Best year of my life..

Now how to get back to there??

You probably won't ever get back to that " high vibrating love for everything" you once had because as you are aware, and have said above, you were actually living in a fantasy world which did not really exist. The reality is that there is the 'dark side' along with the 'light'. When this illusion is shattered it can be devastating. Most likely many others here have gone through this to a more or less extent.

But, there is a way to reach peace and equanimity in oneself, and that is to be able to accept and understand, on a deep core level of your self, that this is just the way things are, and if the Universe thought it should be different for our development, it would be! And, if you can develop an 'unconditional love' for all of existence, 'as it is', you will find the peace, contentment and equanimity which results from this acceptance of the actuality of existence.

In a way which is difficult to describe, but is true nonetheless, this is actually 'Love', as we have been told "love = Knowledge = Light. 'Knowing' as much about reality as we can thus equals Love.

So, you may not ever get that 'glow' back but what you attain would be on a much different level and would be based upon reality and not illusion. Then again, I might be wrong and seeing the truth of reality may give you that 'glow' back.

This conversation reminds me of Ralph Waldo Emerson quoted in the Wave at one point, when Emerson spoke about etiquette and the force of personality.

I am not very familiar with any feeling of activism/glow myself, I am usually a bit tired. :) But there were days, maybe even lasting up to a week here and there, where I could seem to implement that in my relations. On those days I have been told that I am oddly "smily" and happy (in comparison to how I am usually). I was still aware of possible draining from others, possible ways I could exaggerate the situation to stress myself out, but I felt strong enough to deal with it. It is usually when I fall out of ketogenesis, or in any event eat a few more carbs so that my heart beats a bit faster, that then my response to others includes a bit of agitation/stress, and it takes more effort to be 'smily.' It may be that dealing with others' 'manifestations' eventually wears me out too.

The quote for reference is in chapter 37:
From Emerson: Persons with character are as easy to spot as if they were a different color. Self-trust and the perception that virtue is enough is the essence of character. It is the natural tendency to defy falseness and wrong. It speaks the truth, and it is just, generous, hospitable, temperate, despises pettiness, and is scornful of being scorned. Character persists when the mood has passed in which the decision to act was made. Character displays undaunted boldness and a fortitude that does not wear down or out. ...

The person of character knows that he is born into a state of war and his own well-being requires that he should not go dancing for peace. Knowing this, he collects himself and neither defying nor dreading the thunder, he takes both his reputation and his own life in his hand, and, with perfect calm and politeness, dares the hangman and the mob by the absolute truth of his speech, and the correctness of his behavior. Toward all external evil, the person of character affirms his ability to cope single-handedly with an infinite army of enemies. To this military attitude of the soul we give the name of heroism. ...

And it goes on. According to Emerson, the person of good character does not shun/is not unaware of the negative aspects of reality, but seems to be in line with truth, with virtue, with honor. All that quote says to me serves as a good summary for the likes of both Castaneda's 'warrior' and Dabrowski's 'personality ideal', at least in some ways, although Dabrowski emphasizes that it is up to the individual, with all his or her experience, to shape his or her own personality ideal.

goyacobol said:
reilpmeit,

IDK either but your "blue water, white skies" made me curious (I am about almost everything anyway). So I checked it out to see what you were trying to say.

Here is what I found:

Session 19 April 1997
Q: Is it important for me to go to Europe in any way? To do anything significant?

A: No.

Q: Is there any significant reason to go other than to be with him?

A: Learning.

Q: I need a word of wisdom. A clue to follow....

A: Blue water, white skies.

Q: What does that mean?

A: You asked for a clue!

Q: Oh! Okay. Thanks and good night.

A: Good night.

End of Session

And in The Wave Chapter 50: Shifts in the Matrix

May 21, 1997

Q: OK, some time ago when I had the “three-dominos” dream, or experience, I asked you about this, and you said it was not an important dream. Yet, it led to an incredible series of discoveries. Why did you say it was not important?

A: What was important, the dream or the discoveries?

Q: Well, of course the discoveries … and there really were no dominos … but it gave me a teensy idea that helped with all the rest … and one thing led to another to another …

A: Dream was not important until fulfilled.

Q: Anyway, I found at the same longitude as Oak Island, a place with the name “Percee.” This led to Fontainebleau, Chartres, and Coll du Perche and Moulins la Marche. Then, the “blue waters and white skies” led to lake Geneva and Point Perce. And this was the third “Percy” …

A: Devour newspapers for any recent news re: Percy.

Q: OK. So, then I had the thought that “Percy” was the center of an incredibly complex web. It was like what you had described for me before: mosaic consciousness. I could see connections no matter which way I looked. I mean, literally everything connects … alchemy, Rosicrucians, Masons, physics, genetics, eschatology, Cassiopaea, prime numbers, Medusa, Perseus … I mean, it is the most incredible thing I have ever seen in my life …

A: So far …

Q: OK. But, that led to the idea of the universe being like a sort of spider web, with the spider being at the center … kind of an expanded and more complex “perpendicular reality” idea. All the levels connected by the threads, or conduits … the gravity binder from the spider in the center … am I onto something here?

A: Stay tuned …

The whole chapter is about the clues and the Matrix so read the surrounding text for the bigger picture.

Your observation is worth considering I think. Others have the mentioned hurricane Erin happening just before 911. It could be the battles "disguised as weather" that the Cs talk about.

Interesting little "fact" is that water never appears "blue" when sky is "white"(as when is raining,storm etc)and (maybe) vice versa.When sky is "blue"(as on sunny day(or maybe"no fighting day") ) reflection of water is also blue. So what Css said appears to be paradox.Or maybe not(on deeper level of understanding)?Maybe there is different "types" of blue/white?
Also interesting thing is that flag of Israel is blue hexagram on white with stripes bellow and above.
To "cabbalists" pentagrams and hexagrams are "sacred". Css also pointed(or hinted) many times that they are "paths" to 4D+ didn't they?

Also "cabbalists" from "dark ages" claimed to make goblins also.
So much food for thought. Thank you for response,Goyacobol

Skyalmian said:
To a Friend said:
all I know is that I long to feel that high vibrating love for everything again
Because today it's just darkness, pain, suffering, exhaustion, etc. and it f— sucks because it seems like it will never end...

:(

If all else fails, take a break and read some stuff by Omar Khayyam or Jalaloddin Rumi (the name Mowlana Jalaluddin Rumi is said to stand for Love and ecstatic flight into the infinite)

Example samples for Khayyam:

_http://www.okonlife.com/

Example samples for Rumi:

_http://www.rumionfire.com/shams/
_http://www.bahaistudies.net/asma/divaneshams.pdf

Some Rumi quotes:

"Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form."

"Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along."

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."

IMO, what's most amazing about Rumi in the context of his everyday life, is that he taught and lived among people who would just as soon kick or slap him for offending them, so he used a way of finding the level of truth and beauty that they operated on and somehow bring it up levels of development until all could see and agree on the truth.

More about Rumi...

In Divan-e Shams, he [Rumi] has used many images from the mundane world. Images such as the wine and the wine bearer, the pearl and the ocean, the sun and the moon, the night and day, the caravan, pilgrimage and many more. However, he has always expressed spiritual wisdom of the highest level through this imagery.

While many other poets have a mystical vision and then try to express it in a graspable language, Rumi has never attempted to bring his visions to the level of the mundane. He has always expected, nay, demanded the reader to reach higher and higher in his or her own spiritual understanding, and then perhaps be able to appreciate what Rumi was saying.

Perhaps this is why there are many layers to his poetry… not so much because of his writing, but because of our understanding. As we transcend in our understanding, we grasp more and more of what he conveyed to us.

Yet there is more. While many of the translations of Rumi’s poetry have tried to convey the immense wisdom contained therein, often they overlook the musical and artistic beauty that they contain. Particularly in Divan-e Shams, Rumi has created such level of beauty through the use and mastery of musical rhythm and rhyme, that the reader not only can appreciate its wisdom, but also reach levels of ecstasy and mystical energy that is seldom found in other poems or any translations of his poetry.

The mastery of rhyme and rhythm is such that he often creates a new vocabulary, using the same old words, yet creating new feelings that are associated with them. Furthermore, often he has such mastery of play on words and puns, or at other times he uses the same word with a different accent or vowel twice or even thrice in the same verse, with a different meaning each time. One cannot help but marvel at the linguistic mastery he displays.

In any case, the end result is the same… the experience of artistic beauty, musical genius, rhythm and ecstatic energy, all in conjunction with the mental understanding of the wisdom conveyed. This is as close as one can get to the mystical experience itself, without actually being there with Rumi. In other words, His presence pervades his poetry, and one cannot help but be touched by such powerful and loving presence.

In translation from Farsi to English, it is inevitable that much of the intricacies are lost. However, the present translations have attempted to retain some of the rhythm and rhyme as well as the imagery and the core message of each poem, though often in feeble ways, only to attempt to present a glimpse of his mastery.

There is a reason why this stuff is classic and bestseller year after year and I suspect that it's due to layers of meaning that appeals to, and serves, most everyone. It even serves those of "bad consciousness" (Rumi) by seeming to identify a problem and then confronting it in non-confrontational ways.

The attack continues. I have found that deviating from the keto diet, even slightly, results in an increase in the effectiveness of the attack. Adherence to the diet is a key to survival, it seems.

My blood pressure is fairly normal sitting at 145 over 80 with a pulse rate of 60. I have been straying off the keto diet lately, eating a bit of grain and likely too much sweets. The right side of my face was tingling on Friday morning. What I described was fairly accurate and did work well, however that was not the end of the story.

I went to my son's on Saturday, about an hour away, staying the night, as my granddaughter was asking to see me. She is about three and a half years old. She was hugging me and spending a lot of time with me. It was a bit unusual for her and I loved every minute of it. It came time for dinner and I joined in, eating what was served. The meal was a non keto dinner but would qualify as a paleo style of eating with chicken, potatoes, carrots and broccoli. I also had a dish of ice cream.

The right side of my face and right hand went completely numb, shortly after dinner was over. I did get a spritzer of nitrous that I have kept since the stroke, which I brought with me just in case. Two shots under the tongue and the feeling came back except for a bit of tingling, after about ten minutes.

Today, all I have eaten is bacon, all the lard and four sausages. I am feeling better and haven't had an episode of numbness today. I guess that I will be eating a very strict keto diet as deviation seems to be very toxic to me. It seems to have created a chink in my Armour, opening me up for attack.

Good to hear that you are keeping the symptoms under control, WIN 52. Take care of yourself! Nice to hear about you granddaughter too.

Indeed, the keto diet seems quite important for a medical history like yours.

Back
Top Bottom