Session 11 August 2018

People say that I am the kindest, most gentle natured person they have ever met. That is my nature. Usually I prefer to sit in the wings and observe. What people generally think about me when they don't know me is usually wrong thinking, likely based on their own shortcomings. I seldom make statements for the sake of making noise. I also rarely assume things.

I like to think that there is a chance for me to graduate. That is why I am here. Whether it will be into STS or STO is based on the lessons learned in this and past lives. I would rather expire completely than graduate into an STS4D existence. This is a nightmare!
Hey WIN 52,
I think others have followed up here better than I could.

I've no doubt you are a kind and gentle natured person. In that respect, I think you are a better person than I am. I don't like to think about chances for graduation at all -- but not because I know it is inherently STS (as Divide by Zero rightly points out) but, rather, because my time and energy of mind is taken up trying to stabilize my imbalanced faulty personality-matrix constantly swinging back and forth between self-loathing and narcissism. I'm quite revolting really (oops - self-loathing! My narcissism's worse!!) I don't know how I got this way. It doesn't really matter I suppose. What DOES matter is recognizing this within myself and needing it dissolved. I always assumed I could do it all by myself. My pride and presumption said so (though to be fair, I don't think anyone not compatible with Ra/Cassiopaean teachings could have helped me). As STS beings by nature in a turbulent STS realm ruled over by VERY clever 4D STS, its simply not possible to do so without help from others - of common cause in shared mutual betterment - looking in from an outside third-person perspective able to see and catch errors we cannot see because, you know, that "not seeing the wood for the trees" metaphor. And, as with adjusting those sails, no captain can sail his ship alone in those stormy waters without a crew working the ropes.
I'm think you already know this. However, like a car needing a service once in a while... We need a reminder once in a while.

I still catch myself thinking I can do it alone... I'm terrible for that. I fight those trying to help me... i don't mean to :-[... and sometimes its just my way of making sure you're sure. Deep down, I hope to be pulled up when I slip.

Edit: Ah... I see you posted just as I replied. All good.

I would rather face death of my soul unit than continue on the STS path, period. Thousands of re-incarnations and life lessons have brought me to this point in time.

I would rather face death of my soul unit than continue on the STS path, period. Thousands of re-incarnations and life lessons have brought me to this point in time.
I forget if it was the C's or RA that said that we repeat this until we don't fit anymore.
I would think that not wanting to reincarnate (deep down and not just because of immediate circumstances) would be a choice.
It's not giving up on the good parts of this reality, but seeing the inherent limits and pitfalls. A pure optimist still has not learned this lesson, I think, still striving for the idea that this can be fixed. But we learn that not everyone wants things fixed, some profit off the broken things, and some find it as a reason to live.

Win, you don't really get to choose between STO and soul death becuase a soul doesn't die.
Well, yes it can. I have literally had enough of being here. I am well prepared and fairly well equipped for what will come. Though I doubt that the lessons will end. Never the less, we must press on.

I think soul death is the ultimate endpoint for STS. But as I understand it's more of a diffusion into random energy than a death per se.
I remember being a rock, being a flower in the woods and being a fish in the sea. It seems like my soul unit has lived through all of that and brought me to this point in time.

I forget if it was the C's or RA that said that we repeat this until we don't fit anymore.
I would think that not wanting to reincarnate (deep down and not just because of immediate circumstances) would be a choice.
It's not giving up on the good parts of this reality, but seeing the inherent limits and pitfalls. A pure optimist still has not learned this lesson, I think, still striving for the idea that this can be fixed. But we learn that not everyone wants things fixed, some profit off the broken things, and some find it as a reason to live.
To put it mildly, I absolutely hate this place, deep down in my core.

It's kinda hard to fix something that isn't broken.

In general, things seem to be working out for a positive experience for all concerned. Even though things seem rather confused at the moment.

Win 52 it seems like you're loosing touch with 3D reality. How is your health?
Never been better and I am pushing 66. I am 5'11" and weigh 180lbs. My blood pressure is running at 160 with minimum medication. Have had lots of issues throughout my life, this time around. Right now I feel like I am 25 without the stamina. The wounds from the past 65 years are carried with dignity.

One question that remains unanswered is what is it that defines what is the correct organization of information bits? To what (objective?) 'template' is this organization by conscious beings compared in order to decide that it produces expanded being rather than the opposite.

Try to learn to let go of anticipation and just do you best and trust that that will be enough. In the final analysis, what else can any of us do?

I think you kind of answered your own question. Trust that you will eventually find that better 'template'. I think you must have a pretty good one already. I suppose the universe let's us know when our templates don't quite measure up so to speak.

Win, you don't really get to choose between STO and soul death becuase a soul doesn't die.
Well, yes it can. I have literally had enough of being here. I am well prepared and fairly well equipped for what will come. Though I doubt that the lessons will end. Never the less, we must press on.

Wait...a soul can die because YOU say so? Becuase YOU prefer soul death to the STS path? Unless I really misunderstood the basics, a soul certainly doesn't die on demand. Trying to impose YOUR wishes and preferences on reality smells of STS behaviour to high heaven so tread carefully lest you end up repeating the cycle if your polarisation isn't strong enough towards either path.

I think soul death is the ultimate endpoint for STS. But as I understand it's more of a diffusion into random energy than a death per se.

That's how I understand it too. But the end of 3D certainly isn't the ultimate endpoint for a soul. There's an entire 4D worth of lessons to learn in order to 'graduate' into primal matter.

A couple of useful quotes:

Micheal Topper on Stalking - by Laura Knight-Jadczyk
This "Ultimate Wishful Thinking" means that they/it cannot SEE that they do not become God by assimilation and control of other selves... but that the real result is a gradual compaction and implosion and dissolution into primal matter and NON-being.

The Wave Chapter 27: Stripped to the Bone The Shamanic Initiation Of The Knighted Ones: Technicians of Ecstasy
The comparison between this analogy and the Parable of the Talents in which the servant who buried his talent because he was afraid and was cast into outer darkness are interesting, especially when we consider the end result of the STS alignment, which is to recycle into primal matter.

Third density is the point at which the process of division takes place. Some will follow the unification into Oneness that leads to the “new” descent into primal matter, and some will become the consciousness that loses itself in the clay of creation for the joy of learning and experience. There are those that find the door to the inner circle of creation, and those that descend to become matter.

So yeah, the closest a soul can come to dying is becoming the primal matter once it has learned its 4D STS lessons. You are unable to change it no matter how unhappy you are here. 3D is a point of division and imposing your view will push you onto the STS path - or back here if you don't learn your lessons.

One of those lessons may be non-attachment, which was mentioned in the recent, and many previous sessions.

When we finally achieve self-recognition and humility, we understand that it is implementation of our choices at this third density level that increases the amplitude of our frequency resonance vibration, which is, in actuality, our polarization. Amplitude constitutes our ripeness” fo advancement to the next density. What we are choosing is, in effect, which part we will play in the next cycle of creation. What we do now determines our course into either consciousness that creates or the intensely contractile thought of Non-being that goes to sleep as primal matter. Neither of them are higher frequencies, they are simply different.

The phrase "the choices you make" in the above part does suggest that STO is in fact a choice. The below part explains what making a choice to be STO actually means:

The Wave Chapter 27: Stripped to the Bone The Shamanic Initiation Of The Knighted Ones: Technicians of Ecstasy
Frequency resonance vibration is directly related to what is called forced oscillation. Any wave system may be driven by a force from the “outside”. Whenever a system is made to vibrate by a periodic force, the resulting motion is called forced oscillation. An example would be the glass that shatters when an opera singer hits the right note.

Forced oscillations take place with the frequency of the driving force rather than with the natural frequency of the system. The amplitude of the response depends on how the driving frequency is related to the natural frequency. If these frequencies are nearly the same, even a very weak driving force can, in time, feed enough energy into the system to give it a large amplitude of motion. This condition is called resonance.

Everybody has probably pushed a child on a swing. What you notice is, after a series of very strong pushes to get the swing going, you can stand there and just give an occasional push or tap to keep the same swinging motion going. But, as every parent knows, it has to be given at exactly the right instant. The tap must be applied in the same direction, and at the very instant of the swinging away motion for it to work. If you give a push at intervals instead of at every return, you will find that an increase of force is necessary depending on how many times you let the swing come and go before applying another tap. If you set up a series of every other return before pushing, you will have to apply the exact same force at each of these arbitrarily determined intervals, which will be a multiple of the force you would have to apply if you pushed with every single return.

These intervals of pushing at arbitrarily designated returns are submultiples of the natural frequency. And, as you see from this example, they can also produce the same resonance. The frequency resonance vibration is the swinging that results from being pushed.

If the pushes continued and if the swing had long enough ropes and a brave enough child, a regular series of pushes could eventually launch the child into outer space!

But, you will notice that if the pushes are not given at the right moment, if they are not constantly delivered either with every swing or in a submultiple, if no periodicity is maintained, the swing will slow down and stop. You will also notice that if you do not apply the pushes in a fixed period, the motion of the swing is erratic. And you will definitely notice that if you push at the wrong moment, or against the swing direction, you will cause it to slow down. In such a case, you are taking energy away from the system.

The very same principles apply to forced oscillation of any wave, whether it is a sound wave, radio wave, light wave or whatever. In fact, it could be said that light produced is forced oscillations of atoms. All things in nature, which are a response to a stimulus, are forced oscillations.

A human being could be considered a series of forced oscillations.

And here we come to the problem:

“Besides depending on how close the driving frequency is to the natural frequency, the amplitude of response of the forced vibrations of a system also depends on the strength of the damping. The less damping there is, the greater the response of resonance. The resonance frequency is always lower than the natural frequency but gets very close as the damping is reduced.” (Freeman, 1973)​
Now, as we have said, a human being is a combination of frequencies of the cellular structure, the etheric or genetic body, and the consciousness orientation. If these different frequencies operate in harmonious submultiples of a certain fundamental frequency, we say that the system is in harmony. That is to say, there is harmonious frequency resonance.

We can also say that by changing one of the frequencies and amplifying it, the others may be brought into harmony by the process of forced oscillation if the natural frequency of each is a harmonic of, or is close to, the driving frequency.

At the same time, the act of changing any of the frequencies can be accomplished by forced oscillation from the “outside”, whether in harmony or not. That is to say, if the forced oscillation is not close to the natural frequency there will be less amplitude.

Now, a human being, in general, is under the powerful influence of the matter of which his body is constructed. Matter is the result of the STS. The thought of Non-being or sleeping consciousness of God. Therefore, by being in third density, to a great extent, man is asleep. He is under the influence of the frequency of the STS polarity. His frequency resonance vibration is STS, or that of matter. The Predator’s mind.

But, man has a possibility of changing frequency, aligning with STO polarity, if he can find that part of him that is truly of Service-to-Others and amplify it through the process of frequency resonance vibration, resulting from the forced oscillation of alignment with the STO thought center. It is only his will that can do this, and it is only when it is married to knowledge so that he can truly know what his choice is and how to implement it. These choices are the pushes of the swing. If sufficient amplitude is achieved, all of his other frequencies will also gradually be forced into frequency resonance vibration.

Of course, this process is not only dependent upon the natural frequency of the individual, but also upon the dampers that may be in place that can restrict the amplitude. The fewer dampers, the greater the amplitude that can be achieved with the least application of energy.

We have to discover and remove the dampers to our systems.

Again, it is in the gaining of knowledge through which we can remove the dampers, little by little. It is hard work and it is painful. But as we do this, we come, step by step; to the position of humility and self-knowledge that enables the alignment of the will. If the natural frequency of STO is present in the moment of choice, this pure will becomes the “friend of the highest of knowledge” and they “enter into a bond of eternal union”. One is then able to connect with the eternal creative light within, which then becomes the forced oscillator that changes the frequency resonance vibration in dramatic and life changing ways. This amounts to giving up self-will to allow the greater will of the thought center to manifest. The manifestation of this in one’s daily life via choices become pushes of the swing of the etheric body and the atomic signature of the cellular structure, which then changes the entire reality.

Back
Top Bottom