Programming is complete

Did the lizard project fail? Are they gone.

• Yes

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There seems to be some confusion in that this programming along with abductions and UFO sightings are only done by one group. In fact, according to the transcripts, it's done by both STO and STS. Or STS that are sympathetic towards STO.

I remember reading that in the transcripts and have not been able to locate that particular discussion, yet. Possibly someone can help. The search function is not working properly or I don't know how to use it properly.

There seems to be some confusion in that this programming along with abductions and UFO sightings are only done by one group. In fact, according to the transcripts, it's done by both STO and STS. Or STS that are sympathetic towards STO.

I remember reading that in the transcripts and have not been able to locate that particular discussion, yet. Possibly someone can help. The search function is not working properly or I don't know how to use it properly.
Could be wrong here but I'm pretty sure it was stated that STO tend to go with the natural flow of things instead of abducting and programming in some sort of advantage.

Could be wrong here but I'm pretty sure it was stated that STO tend to go with the natural flow of things instead of abducting and programming in some sort of advantage.
Yeah I understand that part. Still going through the transcripts. It may take a bit of time to find the particular reference. The review is grettly appreciated by me. I seem to be finding forgotten gems.

From what I remember there was a talk about some future group of "humans" that did not like how they ended(probably as puppets and slaves, and the question is if they look human anymore) so they abduct themselves in past to make right choices and change that.

From what I remember there was a talk about some future group of "humans" that did not like how they ended(probably as puppets and slaves, and the question is if they look human anymore) so they abduct themselves in past to make right choices and change that.

I was thinking about this on the hour drive home from work. I thought about the crystals, in that we requested and paid for them. They have microchips in them which could be an opportunity for programming the carriers of the crystals. They are specific for each person and will not work for any other person who should happen to try using them for themselves.

It would seem that this would be an opportunity for direct programming from 6D STO..

I also think that STS 4D and 3D who are sympathetic towards us may be involved in this un-voluntary programming for those who don't have crystals.(speculation)

Those of us who have crystals are programmed directly from 6D. (speculation)

At any rate, this part is done. What comes next, activation?

What you get pleasure from doesn't determine whether you are more STO or more STS. That's exactly the epistemological error I see many liberals making: they mistake the fact that they care about others as the same thing as being a good person.

Why do you care about others? If it's because it makes you feel good, then that's STS.

The examples I gave are people who are very caring.. and highly STS.
I think you're essentially saying that "good intentions pave the way to hell", and if so I agree - STO isn't just "good intentions", it is also action that objectively benefits others who ask (as opposed to subjectively, which is where the above quote comes in). And the only way you can benefit others or know if they're asking is if you have knowledge, which helps fix your own subjectivity and blindness and make you actually helpful and not harmful. So you need discipline and mastering of your own machine to accomplish that. Oddly enough, I'd think to graduate to STS you'd probably need just as much discipline and mastering of your machine as well. So in a sense, STS has to also abandon a lot of "pleasure" and also make sacrifices in favor of "pleasure" at a different level, if it wants to advance.

I don't know what kind of "pleasure" STO gets from being STO - but it's certainly not a dispassionate path or one devoid of feeling, but it's hard to find the right words for it. You can call it a drive, a calling, or empathy, or even "doing what is in me to do" for lack of a better word. And yet I wouldn't call it passionate either - as passion tends to be blind, like any overwhelming feeling or program that is highly motivating but foolhardy.

It's almost like our language is not designed to describe these concepts with precision, leaving lots of room for misinterpretation and confusion and requiring careful elaboration to even hope to get on the same page. So at this point I think we're discussing semantics, as at the end of the day, there's an emotional aspect to become STO and empathy is I think a crucial component of it. So in a basic way I can say "I get no pleasure in hurting others" and "I get pleasure from being useful to others" - but at best that word is approximating something in this case, and not some carnal or self-satisfied thing. And if it was, then I'd say we're back at "good intentions pave the way to hell", or STS thinking it is STO.

It's almost like our language is not designed to describe these concepts with precision, leaving lots of room for misinterpretation and confusion and requiring careful elaboration to even hope to get on the same page. So at this point I think we're discussing semantics, as at the end of the day, there's an emotional aspect to become STO and empathy is I think a crucial component of it. So in a basic way I can say "I get no pleasure in hurting others" and "I get pleasure from being useful to others" - but at best that word is approximating something in this case, and not some carnal or self-satisfied thing. And if it was, then I'd say we're back at "good intentions pave the way to hell", or STS thinking it is STO.

As I'm reading the books on the latest scientific discoveries in genetics and evolution, I can see the two lines of force playing out at the microbiological level. Symbiosis provides diversity and seems to align with the cooperation STO line of force, and natural selection sorts out which possibilities can 'take' through the STS survival of the fittest line of force. I can't help but think back to when we were (or Laura anyway) trying to get a handle on these groups at higher densities. Some STO in nature like the Quorum and others STS in nature like the Illuminati. So how do they interact? Are they fighting it out at higher levels? Well they (the C's) seemed to indicate that it's a lot more nuanced than that, turning our attention to the Yin and Yang symbol. I'm guessing that the more we learn about how life really works (organic life) the more we'll come to understand the two pathways and how they make all levels of life and experience possible. That increase in knowledge and perspective would likely make the choice clearer. At least that's my thinking at present.

It's almost like our language is not designed to describe these concepts with precision, leaving lots of room for misinterpretation and confusion and requiring careful elaboration to even hope to get on the same page.
Exactly:-). I honestly can't describe half of the emotions I feel, but it's something like purity and brightness with joyfulness

We were told that by the C's in the transcripts.
I searched the transcripts and the only time the word "microchip" was used was in the session of July 16, 2009 where Laura said:

Q: (L) I once speculated, and I don't remember where I speculated about it, that a human being has a certain field - like a morphic field - and they are connected in various ways to the field in which they interact... that everything else has a field and all these fields interconnect and intersperse, and that people who perform certain formalized maneuvers based on some technology which we don't know or understand, that it's in a sense - because somebody had told me once that information is stored or retrieved on a computer by a single electron being moved in a certain way on a microchip, that it was a pathway that it follows, and that the pathway that it follows means something - so my idea was perhaps human beings in a sense can be like electrons moving within a certain field. If a group of electrons line themselves up and move in a certain way, it adds some sort of considerable - it's like a significant movement of energy - it creates a current. And this creation of a current is like something that enables you to connect to this other realm, this other density. It's almost like you're creating a cord or something, a tube, or some kind of...

Did you find it someplace else?

Back
Top Bottom