Session 22 September 2018

Thanks once again lads and lassie's!!! I've been a bit suspect of this Q lately maybe because of the gong ho attitude of 'us against them'. Once again divide and conquer.All this time controlling both sides!! Thanks for lighting the path.
And with the cell being influenced by environmental conditions, reminds me of Bruce Lipton's work on epigenetics. Very interesting session. Thanks for all your work and wisdom.

I think this could be cross-posted and still be useful.

Of course #4 is the most hopeful/wishful I guess but I am loosing some optimism lately.

It could be #5 He knows he has been hamstrung and has acquiesced to the forces of the swamp/deep state. Maybe the deep state (through it's vassals) is now trying to stroke his ego with presidential perks like:

Poland suggests 'Fort Trump' as U.S. weighs military base

“We’re looking at it very seriously, I know Poland likes the idea very much, and it’s something that we are considering, yes,” Trump told reporters.

That's about as much credit I can muster up thinking that he "tried" (have to "wait and see").

Last edited:
I

Poland suggests 'Fort Trump' as U.S. weighs military base

That's about as much credit I can muster up thinking that he "tried" (have to "wait and see").

I think when the C's previously said he "tried" was their way of gently saying that he isn't doing it without giving away the facts that were at the time against free will. The C's cannot violate free will, even if it's based on wrong assumptions/beliefs.
The "tried" was a way to hint that this wasn't going to be successful.

Honestly, from the start while Trump was proclaiming to drain the swamp, all he has done was to fill the swamp with "alt right" elements that placated the alt right movement which gained traction due to the horrible neoliberal Obama administration. Maybe he thought these alt right people could fix things, but honestly I doubt it. A lot of them are linked to the neocons from the Bush era. This Qanon mind game is there to keep false hope alive in another false movement, just like Obama quieted the antiwar liberals with his "hope".

Trump also did a favor for the ptb by giving the crazy "libtard" movement a huge boost.

What better way to keep people apart than to make extreme right and left separations that help demonize each other while on the bigger picture NATO still grows, like that Poland base, and so on.

We also have an interesting issue regarding BRICS that Corbett Report mentioned. The BRICS system was started by the same bankers that run the existing western banking system. Corbett sees that as a fake opposition which distracts people who still want to have hope in some alternative that will change things.

A huge thank you to the crew at the Chateaux! What an interesting session filled with an abundance of information. Will have to read this one a bit more to capture all of its intracacies. It sure has got me thinking more and more about the reality I live in....

Thank you everyone for another super session full of essential info for these times! It may be just my imagination but I do feel that information download for me is at an exponential level (it was pretty intense before!!). I rarely get time to read the books even sadly. However, I DO feel a lot more balanced and find the knowledge is now bringing an inner calm I did not have before. Despite acknowledging the suffering I witness daily reading/posting articles etc.

A few sessions of chair yoga with mum whilst home here in uk helped alot too - luckily the teacher wants to come to North Cyprus!!

Life has certainly got incredibly busy so the need to switch off the monkey brain is more important than ever!

The DNA info and sea-water findings are incredible taking us further and further positively down the rabbit hole!

thank you for the session ... I am not sure I will be happy to see or encounter anyhow window fallers ... if in this density we are not supposed to encounter anything of that kind, and as Jesus said that he is not there to make miracles to impress us, but he was here to help us to witness through him unconditional love, It just crosses my mind - could this "window fallers show" be a part of a 4D STS trickery, to keep us enslaved by fear of unknown and to help to the 4D representatives on earth, to gain even more power over the scared people?

meta-agnostic said:
1) Oblivious. Trump literally has no idea about the Q stuff or has been consciously ignoring it. All of the so-called confirmations were set up somehow. This might be fairly called larp-psyop or psyop-larp. I'm not giving odds for the rest but for this one I'll go out on a limb and say odds=low.
I actually lean towards this option. I know this may be a bit of a shock to people who have been wrapped up in this thing, but Q is rather obscure. I've only met one person at work who is familiar with it, and for him it is just an object of idle curiosity, nothing more. Trump is preparing for midterm elections, Q is by and large making him look good, and Trump has 1000 more important things to do in a day. I don't think he has the time to care very much about it and takes a "if it ain't broke don't fix it" approach, perhaps writing it off as some eccentric supporter of his, if he's even aware of it.

As far as Transient Passengers go, this concept never really made much sense to me before this session, and now I've been mulling it over. I simplified it a bit in order try and wrap my brain around it. I made a mental analogy imagining the cosmos in terms of an automated assembly line. For our purposes, there are three principle parts, the robots, the computer network infrastructure, and the engineers who run the facility. So when the engineers decide to design a new car, they have an idea in their head which is discussed and perhaps jotted down with some crude notes. The idea is some formless extension of some archetype, we'll call it "transportation." It has no physical existence, cannot be weighed or measured, and does no work by itself. At some point, after being subjected to some refinements and meticulous planning, it is programmed into the computer where it gains some tenuous degree of physical existence in the form of bits in the computer memory, but is still pretty ephemeral and still does no work. The computer then has some software that decodes the machine language into instructions that causes the robotic arms to move and assemble a physical car that does physical work.

In this analogy, the engineers are 4D+ beings, the transient passengers are the computer system, and the robotic arms represent the physical mechanisms we are all familiar with which have been heavily studied by evolutionary materialists.

In 4D, I envision a sort of amorphous place filled with flowing lights which are then structured by a beings who focus on manifesting a specific idea. The light then "condenses" into a shimmering, but somewhat solid form, like crystalized light. The crystalized form retains certain instructions from the beings who structured it, which cause the environment to form a certain physicality around it. This variable physicality is unstable in 3D, like the computerized representation of the car in the factory is not really stable in the real world, so these "transient passengers" are employed as some type of intermediary to get the "robotic arms" of transposition, epigenetics, symbiogenesis, and so forth moving to create the 3D object.

Thanks everyone for your work. Its nice seeing the same faces and names year after year.

Does anyone have any thoughts on:

A: We are all of you in the future that is rapidly becoming the present.

I like the "all of you" part, but not sure what to make out of the rapidly becoming the future part. They are going to be more present than they are now...? There could be a big woopy and 5D transport coming up...? Dunno... for some reason that sentence is stuck in my head.

Thanks again!
Yes, that sentence definitely stood out when I read it. I’m hoping to hear some expansion and interpretation on this remark, “rapidly becoming the present”. Just how far, from our perspective, in the future? I know things are accelerating, and it’s all relative, but what are they driving at there?

Thanks for the session, one of the most informative one so far:-O

Every windows fallers unearthed story is more 'interactive' than the previous one, and this Kate ghost was really something! Now that the '4D in New Mexico' stuff is taking shape, I guess whether after the Cs hint,
(Pierre) Yeah, that's what I mean. And there was stuff in the sessions years ago about New Mexico going to 4th density first and curving roads looking like they are straight and vice versa.

A: Indeed, some of that was experienced.
and the Observatory business, could we find other recent stories about those glitches in the local magazines around those southern US states?

About Genoa and the Morandi bridge, as far as I've read, still very few take into consideration a geological option for the collapse as this video shows (point #3): 'Ground collapse: geological or seismic causes have destabilized the underlying ground' ... but no clues.

I have been wondering for some time about the origins of the demons, but havent found anything about the Cs talking about it.

What is a demon?
Where they came from?
Is there really a hell?

:cool2:

In this analogy, the engineers are 4D+ beings, the transient passengers are the computer system, and the robotic arms represent the physical mechanisms we are all familiar with which have been heavily studied by evolutionary materialists.

I like Approaching Infinity's approach better. Transient Passengers are not 4D or "beings" whether they use other means of assistance or not. They are 5D & 6D thought form, not beings.

A: Transient passengers are not beings. Transient Passengers are unified thought form.

Approaching Infinity's structured Analyisis

Imagination can be good but I think it has to be grounded on some basic rules.

Last edited:
I like Approaching Infinity's approach better. Transient Passengers are not 4D or "beings" whether they use other means of assistance or not. They are 5D & 6D thought form, not beings.

Approaching Infinity's structured Analyisis

Imagination can be good but I think it has to be grounded on some basic rules.
You should reread what I wrote, carefully. I never called the transient passengers beings, I compared them to a computer system.

This brings up an important point however. The Cassiopaeans say that transient passengers are not entities, yet they call themselves transient passengers. They refer to Wanderers, 5th and 6th density souls that have supposedly "come back" transient passengers. They refer to realms as transient passengers and say that we (3d beings) are also realms. Basic logic would dictate that if A=B and B=C then A=C. Cassiopaeans seem to be talking out of both sides of their mouth here, saying in one breath a transient passenger is A, and in another breath it is not A. The only way I could reconcile this in my mind was if the transient passengers were actually a transmission medium for a great panpsychic internet that is built with minds instead of wires. The network could not exist without the minds that constitute it, yet the connections that exist within it are not intrinsic to any one being. I think the internet could be considered a realm of it's own that is sort of like a meta layer of our reality. We all have a virtual presence on it, where a narrow facet of our being is transmitted in order to exchange information, yet none of us really live there. Some people who are into online games even spend their time in virtual worlds (realms) that are quite separate, yet still based on our own. Our virtual internet presence is not really an entity, it is a thought construct that is representative of us. We have a transient reality on the internet and we use it for its information connections. Similarly, the Cassiopaeans might be able to manifest in our reality, but we have no way of really understanding them, so a virtual presence is manifested via the Ouija board in a way that we can actually communicate. This begs the question of whether we are really entities, or just virtual presences of our unified selves in higher densities, (and this scales all the way up to 7D) but I digress...

When 4D wants to make some tweak, they can call forth the information template from the internet-of-minds, and then send it over those transient passageways to the desired node. Certain higher level minds act like servers that maintain various parts of the cosmic internet, and this allows data to be transmitted as a passive function of their existence.

I am not 100% satisfied with my conceptualization of it, the Cassiopaeans seemed to kind of skirt around the topic of transient passengers in '94, saying it was too complex. I think AI and I are going more or less in the same direction, I am just trying to find a less theoretical and abstract angle to it. I don't think I can go any further with it without some additional clarification of the concepts.

Neil,

Thanks for more clarification. I do relate to your effort to relate things using computer terminology. There are just some parts that I don't quite see the parallels anywhere in the sessions like:

When 4D wants to make some tweak, they can call forth the information template from the internet-of-minds, and then send it over those transient passageways to the desired node. Certain higher level minds act like servers that maintain various parts of the cosmic internet, and this allows data to be transmitted as a passive function of their existence.

I know the Cs say 4D STS has done some abductions both physically and "etherically" but I haven't noticed any mention of "transient passageways" being used except for black holes (not saying it not might be the case). It seems to me they are emphasizing the 5D and 6D levels for "transient passengers". I guess it is the "4D+beings" part that I am wondering about.

the engineers are 4D+ beings, the transient passengers are the computer system

How would you define "4D+ beings" and what do they engineer related to the transient passengers riding the Wave? I don't exactly picture the transient passengers/thought forms as being a "computer system". I could see them possibly riding a computer system as data using computer system infrastructure but the Wave is described as "energy" used (among other things) to propel a comet cluster:

Session 2 November 1994:
Q: (L) Does this mean that without this comet cluster they cannot pass through space/time[ referring to the Nephalim]?

A: No. Slower. message follows here. Quiet for one moment please: From now on when word to follow is in quotes we will designate as follows: mark then word then mark. Now, "slower."

{We installed quote marks on the board after this. From this point on, when words in the Cassiopaean responses are in quotes, it is because they have so designated.}

Q: (L) So, it is slower for them to come here without this wave. Where is the wave coming from?

A: Follows cluster.

Q: (L) It follows the cluster. What does this wave consist of?

A: Realm border.

Q: (L) Does the realm border wave follow the comet cluster in a permanent way?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is the realm border loosely associated with the comet cluster each time it comes?

A: No. Realm border follows all encompassing energy reality change; realm border will follow this cluster passage and has others but not most.

Q: (L) Is this realm border a dimensional boundary?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Okay, this realm border, do dimensions...

A: Pulsating realms. Fluctuating realms.

Q: (L) Is our realm fluctuating or pulsating?

Q: (L) But this other realm does?

Q: (L) What fluctuates?

A: Residence.

Q: (L) Whatever is in that realm fluctuates?

A: No. Your planet fluctuates between realms.

Q: (L) How often does this fluctuation occur?

A: About every 309,000 years.

Q: (L) In other words we can expect to be in 4th density for about 300,000 years?

A: Yes.

Cassiopaeans seem to be talking out of both sides of their mouth here, saying in one breath a transient passenger is A, and in another breath it is not A.

I think transient passenger is a difficult concept to define due to "realm border" being talked about as having "fluctuations" causing a change of "Residence" for our planet. It reminds me of the New Mexico areas where it seems like there in 4D bleed through. I imagine suddenly changing "residence" to 4D could be a little nerve wracking.

I guess it is the "energy" aspect in relation to The Wave that stands out to me.

Even the ships carrying the Nephilm, the comet cluster, earth and the "transient passengers" are all using the "energy" of The Wave:

Q: (L) How many Nephilim does each vehicle hold?

A: About 12 million.

Q: (L) Are they coming to help us?

A: No. Wave comet cluster all using same energy.

Q: (L) Using same energy to what?

A: Pass through space\time.

Q: (L) Does this mean that without this comet cluster they cannot pass through space/time?

A: No. Slower. message follows here. Quiet for one moment please: From now on when word to follow is in quotes we will designate as follows: mark then word then mark. Now, "slower."

Back
Top Bottom