Session 22 September 2018

Great session, thanks!! The stuff about the genome is very interesting, and makes sense to me. Consider this:

A: Genome manufactured in 4th density and sent through realm curtain in a manner similar to how virii are transmitted.

In Frank Ryan's Virolution, he explains that at least 43% of our DNA is viral or contains viral elements. My guess is that these viral elements, in addition to the other things he mentions in the book, are also there to facilitate such transfers through realm curtain. And viral elements are found in other animals too, not just human. So we what we have is virii which are an integral makeup of the genome, as well as their amazing ability to re-write code, which in turn can change how information is received and translated from the information field (or higher densities). Quite amazing!

Q, even if a psyop, I feel like is peeling back some of these layers by changing the perception of the people.

Yes that may be so, but in a detrimental way. That's the intent behind psyops - to give enough truth mixed with lies so that you can't tell the difference any more. At which point you either become confused or a 'true believer', and then they've got you snared. For example:

I would just hope that some of the folks here will dig a little deeper into Q before you dismiss it outright. There are now quite a few incidences of Q-post vs Trump tweet, timing and topic, that strongly suggest that comms are closely linked to the Pres. I think Trump has plenty 'up his sleeve' in so far as draining the swamp. I am grateful that the C's are helping keep the cards 'close to the chest'. I am no spring chicken, and I base my belief on much research and consideration.

You guys might want to check out this thread if you haven't done so already, starting from here. Personally, I did not find anything about Q compelling enough to keep following it. My first impression was that it created more questions than answers, which could not ever be verified leading peeps to waste time on dead ends. But then again, that's the idea when it comes to cointelpro.

What a great session, so loaded with information.

The russians just presented a minute by minute chronology of the downing of the IL-20 plane in which they pretty much confirm the C's statement that it was an Israeli set up. They even go as far as saying that there was a deliberate wrong/deceptive statement delivered to the russian military right before the downing, by the woman representative of the chief of staff of the Israeli air-force, that created this dangerous situation for the plane in the first place. They then go as far as saying that also the pilot of the Israeli Jet must have known that his action of hiding behind the russian plane will provoke the syrian missile system to fire at it. They also make it clear that in the aftermath, the Israelis behaved suspiciously shall we say, in the way of not responding to the russians in their efforts to secure the area where they plane came down for aid for over 50 minutes. What sneaky/bloody bastards they are! Incredible.

They are digging their own grave! They asked Russians not to put S300s into Syria and Russians agreed. And now through their own stupidity and hubris they created the situation where Russians will put S300s into Syria. Clearly, as most psychopaths do, they are not able to comprehend consequences of their own actions. They gave the Russians the justification for installing S300s in Syria that will severly limit Israels ability to violate Syrian airspace. Basically, they shot themselves in the foot.

Mt Tambora erupted in April 1815, one of the largest, if not the largest, eruptions in recent history. It precipitated three years of significant climate change (massive and sustained cooling) due to the ash emissions which travelled around the world. 1816 was the (in)famous "year without a summer" which caused crop failures world wide, and was instrumental in Napoleon failing to take Moscow after his armies battled relentless snow.

That's it! The 'Year Without Summer' popped into my head at the time, but I discounted it as being too early because I thought that that came and went around 1802.

Even just reading the (likely sanitized) Wiki entry, you get an idea of how disruptive this time period was:

Year Without a Summer - Wikipedia

The year 1816 is known as the Year Without a Summer (also the Poverty Year and Eighteen Hundred and Froze To Death) because of severe climate abnormalities that caused average global temperatures to decrease by 0.4–0.7 °C (0.7–1.3 °F). This resulted in major food shortages across the Northern Hemisphere.

Evidence suggests that the anomaly was predominantly a volcanic winter event caused by the massive 1815 eruption of Mount Tambora in the Dutch East Indies (the largest eruption in at least 1,300 years after the extreme weather events of 535–536)...

The Year Without a Summer was an agricultural disaster. Historian John D. Post has called this "the last great subsistence crisis in the Western world". The climatic aberrations of 1816 had the greatest effect on most of New England, Atlantic Canada, and parts of western Europe.

Other major volcanic eruptions around this time listed on that Wiki entry:
  • 1809, The 1808/1809 mystery eruption (VEI 6) in the southwestern Pacific Ocean
  • 1812, La Soufrière on Saint Vincent in the Caribbean
  • 1812, Awu in the Sangihe Islands, Dutch East Indies
  • 1813, Suwanosejima in the Ryukyu Islands, Japan
  • 1814, Mayon in the Philippines
It likely wasn't just that year but a whole time period with extreme weather/climate stress events. Think of Napoleon's disastrous campaign in Russia (1812) due to an unusually cold winter.

Thanks to all present in this session and for asking the important questions.
It was all mind blowing when I think about the amazing possibilities that seem to be getting dropped into our reality.

I hesitated to choose just one part but I did think that the "Transient Passenger" comments might be worth exploring.
I only found 6 direct Cs references to "Transient Passengers" in previous sessions. Interestingly they all were from the early sessions of 1994 so whether that makes some difference I am not sure. I am mostly just giving the references without any commentary of my own. As the one session suggested I need to "study".

Thanks for collecting these, goyacobol. Here's a summary:

TPs are:
  • our "super ancient spiritual ancestors",
  • wanderers (which are 5D or 6D),
  • the Cs (6D),
  • realms (which we are as well, at 3D).
TPs do the following:
  • "ride the Wave",
  • they created the Cs,
  • "they transit all forms of reality" (on 11/26/94 they also said: "Remember, we are the light. They are the dark. We are both high level thought forms reflected at all levels of reality"),
  • and they "spring forth from the unified form of existence" (7D).
However, they are NOT beings. Rather they are "unified thought form". The Cs have referred to themselves as "beings of light", and have referred to "5th density beings", so 'beings' probably doesn't just mean you have to have a physical body - it refers to units of consciousness. If that's the case, TPs are in a different category. Beings have consciousness. Consciousness thinks thoughts. And unified reality (7D) 'thinks' 'unified thought forms'?

In one of those excerpts, they said, "All is who and what." That's pretty much an affirmation of panpsychism, but more specifically, a philosophy of organism (like Whitehead's). Every "unit" or "whole" of creation, whether subatomic particles or humans, has a perspective, however primitive or advanced.

Whitehead argued that the basic "stuff" of the universe isn't matter, but "beings", or organisms, which he called "actual objects" or "actual occasions of experience". "God" is the ultimate organism, that which unifies and orders the cosmos. But in addition to "actual objects" there are also "eternal objects", which are all the abstract possibilities without which novelty could not enter creation and everything would be static and unchanging. This is basically what Jordan Peterson is talking about when he says that it appears that the nature of reality is consciousness encountering potential and bringing it into actuality. Whitehead would call those potentials "eternal objects", because they are eternally "held in mind" at the ultimate, unified level of reality. And they transit all levels of reality because each being grasps them with their own "mind", feels them as valuable, and then manifests them by incorporating them into their being: by choosing to be this, instead of all those.

But the eternal objects themselves must exist in some sort of hierarchy, otherwise there would be no order, stability or direction to the cosmos, which there obviously is. (This is basically what Tom Nagel argued, too.) Whitehead argued that the "primordial nature of God" is the universal valuation and ordering of all possibilities, which is what gives our particular universe its unique set of traits, its order, its continuity, and its directionality through the "ingression" of novelty adapted to whatever conditions are at any given time.

So, for example, according to this way of thinking, there is a set of all possible genomes and cells. These are "valued" over all non-genomes in the hierarchy of eternal objects. (The cosmos wants genomes.) And in any given set of conditions obtaining in the world, there is a smaller set of viable genomes or cells specifically suited for that particular environment. When conditions were right on early earth, a condition-specific "thought/idea" of the first cell could be manifested (made actual) by transferring it from higher realms of pure thought into our own.

This quote was also interesting:

Q: (L) Now, getting back to the planet, if at some point in the cycle, bodies were generated on this planet and brought to earth, who brought them?

A: Realm crossing.

One thing we discussed during a break in the session was the idea that new species might appear simply be being born to existing mothers. Essentially, one species would give birth to another species, due to an influence similar to that that produces viruses and the first cell(s). In this case, either the mother, or the zygote perhaps, would incorporate the eternal object, or thought-form, of the new, desired species into its own being, rearranging its DNA to bring a new form into existence.

The MSM including the Wash Post write the most negative bs about Q, really put the whole idea down in a big harsh way. To me this suggests that just maybe Qanon is not a bad thing.

The problem with the MSM coverage of Q is that it still reinforces the effect of COINTELPRO/PSYOP. The mixture of truth and lies allows those who still want to believe Q has their backs to see the truth in the articles and those who want to dismiss Q as just another conspiracy cult get their view reinforced at the same time as in this Washington Post article.

As fabric reasons:
Yes that may be so, but in a detrimental way. That's the intent behind psyops - to give enough truth mixed with lies so that you can't tell the difference any more. At which point you either become confused or a 'true believer', and then they've got you snared. For example:

If you think of your brain as a "conduit" for information then the Cs had something interesting to say back in 1994:

Q: (L) Well, what can she do to maximize the STO presence and minimize the STS use of the conduit?

A: Oh Laura, my dear, seems you need a refresher course in the transcripts. Maybe suggest you read them and relax and privately listen to the ones you have not as of yet transcribed a little more. This would be extremely helpful in your many and increasing communications via the "net" as well. Remember, we help you to unlock answers that have been placed in your superconsciousness files from before the "time" of the birth of your physical body. Also, false information is worse than no information at all. Now, for PZ: Please denote quote marks in your reading back of the answers, in order to preserve the greatest possible meaning! Thank you!

Also in this session the Cs used quote marks for "insider".

Last edited:
You guys might want to check out this thread if you haven't done so already, starting from here. Personally, I did not find anything about Q compelling enough to keep following it. My first impression was that it created more questions than answers, which could not ever be verified leading peeps to waste time on dead ends. But then again, that's the idea when it comes to cointelpro.
All of this Q stuff being discussed reminds me of this bit in session 951111:

Q: (L) What is the 35 sequence?
A: 5 minus 3.
Q: (L) Okay, we have strange math. But, you
can do anything with numbers because they
correspond to the universe at deep levels...
A: Is code.
Q: (L) What does this code relate to? Is it
letters or some written work?
A: Infinite power.
Q: (L) How is infinite power acquired by
knowing this code? If you don't know the
correspondences, how can you use a
numerical code?
A: Lord of Serpent promises its followers
infinite power which they must seek infinite
knowledge to gain, for which they pledge
allegiance infinitely for which they possess
for all eternity, so long as they find infinite
wisdom, for which they search for all
infinity.
Q: (L) Well, that is a round robin... a circle
you can't get out of!
A: And therein you have the deception!
Remember, those who seek to serve self with
supreme power, are doomed only to serve
others who seek to serve self, and can only
see that which they want to see.

Q: (Pierre) Why does Quinton plasma have such beneficial properties compared to ordinary saline solution?

A: Basic life energy imprint.

Q: (L) It's like water with memory?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) And the seawater is the basic life environment...

Q: (Pierre) It's not because of chemistry or whatever, but it's the right environment for connection with the information field...

A: Conductive as well, in more ways than one!

Q: (Pierre) What are they alluding to here? That it's conductive in an informational way and also in an electrical way?

This is yet another part of the session that is absolutely fascinating! I've started taking the Quinton plasma recently, thinking that it would be helpful for general health, but looks like there could be much more to it and have even more of a positive effect than we ever expected.

All of this Q stuff being discussed reminds me of this bit in session 951111:

Glad you put that together with the Q stuff.

A: Lord of Serpent promises its followers
infinite power which they must seek infinite
knowledge to gain, for which they pledge
allegiance infinitely for which they possess
for all eternity, so long as they find infinite
wisdom, for which they search for all
infinity.

Now, that I think about it, it almost is a definition of PSYOP or at least Q's cryptic method that is like a hook to draw you in and keep you searching "for all infinity" (or just long enough to distract you from real truth/wisdom/knowledge).

Psychological operations (PSYOP) are operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.

Maybe while the Q subject is still fresh is a good time to ask what it means in regard to Trump. Not necessarily of the C's, but of ourselves and in general since Trump is still something of a question mark around here.

I see these as possibilities and I'm sure someone can correct me if my logic is all twisted up somehow:

1) Oblivious. Trump literally has no idea about the Q stuff or has been consciously ignoring it. All of the so-called confirmations were set up somehow. This might be fairly called larp-psyop or psyop-larp. I'm not giving odds for the rest but for this one I'll go out on a limb and say odds=low.

2) Deceived. Trump is aware of Q and thinks it is going to help the people, or do what it says, but this is not the case. He is being led along by the psyop the same as everyone else.

3) Nefarious. Whatever chance there was for Trump to be "good" is gone. He is fully in bed with the DS/NWO/STS etc. etc. and is consciously allowing them to use Q as a pied piper.

4) Hamstrung. Trump still may have some good intentions but is in enough of a bind to where he can't do much. The Q stuff is leading people along and he knows those behind it don't have good intentions, but he's not in a position to challenge it. Hopefully this can still change.

5) ????

I'm very interested to see others opinions of these possibilities and I'm happy to re-post this in the designated QAnon C's questions thread, or have someone else do it, or even have this post moved.

Back
Top Bottom