Session 1 December 2018

(Pierre) About frequencies... In a previous session, we mentioned this prehistoric stone that was perfectly tuned. The C's said that it was not a musical instrument, but instead for healing. They said you can't heal with a single tone, but with the proper tones and sub-tones. You need the right combination. I guess past civilizations had this knowledge. Today in our modern world, are there remnants of music or song that convey part of this knowledge?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Oh yeah? Which one?

(L) Which one what?

(Pierre) Which song or type of music is closest to the tones and sub-tones that have those healing properties?

A: Gregorian chant.

I stumbled upon this yesterday in Harmonies of Heaven and Earth:

Capture.PNG

(Pierre) What was the cause of this monochromatic earthquake that lasted 20 minutes last month off the coast of Madagascar?
A: Grand chamber collapse deep underground. Like a deep sinkhole. And extremely large!!!
Q: (Joe) They were saying they thought it was an undersea volcanic eruption.
(L) So what caused it?
A: Combination of factors including crustal slippage and magnetic field anomaly. Check gravity graphic for the region for clues.

Today`s news:
"More than 220 people have been killed and 843 injured after a tsunami hit coastal towns on Indonesia's Sunda Strait, government officials say.
Officials say the tsunami could have been caused by undersea landslides after Anak Krakatau volcano erupted."
Indonesia 'volcano tsunami' kills hundreds

An example of Gregorian chant is given here, but I would like to pay attention to something more substantial. See, feel the energy in various songs. We can classify melodies for those who heal and those that are energy-destructive, with varying degrees.
So, in general, in my perception, destructive is heavy metal, dubstep, etc. Classical music, Gregorian chant etc. are healing.
There is a genre of Liquid Drum and Bass. Drums are not usually used for healing but for stimulation, awakening and destruction. What's interesting here, "liquid" was added as part of the name and feature.
Thus, the characteristic of the melody that heals is flow, continuity, gentleness, sensibility, relaxation, love.
Rhythm is not a prominent feature.
The characteristics of destructive melodies are: sudden interruptions, furious, loudness, powerful drums, distorted sounds, anger, feeling of domination, irritation, stimulation.
However, maybe it is sometimes necessary to use non-healing melodies as stimulation, therefore, melodies for healing: before sleep or during sleep, and in the morning until noon: stimulating - if necessary.
So, worse you can do is listen to the destructive melody during sleep.
But if someone is too inert, unwillingly, fiery melodies maybe can help him. But, can use neutral instead demonic sounds.
You can even see the symbols of Satanism in destructive music videos, and the symbols of holiness, the sublime in the music videos of healing melodies. And there is also a middle level without these symbols and without any prominent polarization.

Last edited:
Paradoxically, I find heavy metal styles help me get to sleep sometimes. Other times I listen to more downtempo and choral/vocal music. The harmonics are the key I think, so any vocals with harmonics like Tibetan chant and Tuvan throat singing as well as Gregorian chant should heal. Heavy music doesn’t have to be destructive, it just has limited uses

Paradoxically, I find heavy metal styles help me get to sleep sometimes. Other times I listen to more downtempo and choral/vocal music. The harmonics are the key I think, so any vocals with harmonics like Tibetan chant and Tuvan throat singing as well as Gregorian chant should heal. Heavy music doesn’t have to be destructive, it just has limited uses

I don't know about heavy metal for sleeping (??!) but it seems to be a favorite choice at gyms that specialize in body building. There must be something about the tempos or the frequencies that weightlifters who are pushing their limits find helpful. Maybe it brings out the earthy, testosterone-y response you need for hoisting huge amounts of metal.

Along with gregorian chant, and baroque music, I find celtic music calming and healing. The Irish or Uilleann pipes are not as harsh as classic scottish bagpipes. You can listen to them all day long

For comparison:

(Pierre) Which song or type of music is closest to the tones and sub-tones that have those healing properties?

A: Gregorian chant.

I was so happy that the "solfeggio frequencies" (popular name for Gregorian chants) received their "five minutes of attention".
I attach the performance of the cricket choir.

P.S. Just lobbying for crickets. I do not promote author's posts at the end of the video.

I've been listening to heavy music for a while during my sleep, and I did not get sick (at least not obvious), but I felt that something was wrong there and stopped right away. I suppose the music affects something deep, a kind of subtle energy out of physical sensations. So no positive or negative effect can be felt immediately.
So can the heavy energy of music be both destructive and healing at the same time? Yes. Eg. If someone has low blood pressure and slowed metabolism, heavy music can work well on a physical level, but in the long run, it is bad at subtle levels (Creating an imbalance or whatever at a subtle level is materialized after some time.). There is also an emotional level, if this helps a person to relieve the negative emotions they have stuck inside. It is wrong to allow negative emotions to be created, but if they are already there, then it is better to free them somehow.
The development of subtle energy is also important for spiritual development and the possibility of deeper thinking. Eg. one can find on YouTube one type of music "Music for Learning" and that is gentle music. These are not compilations, I think, made by shamans, psychiatrists, etc., but ordinary people who have learned through practice what is good for their brain and learning.
So I think listening to heavy music keeps the person at a lower frequency level. Enemies of human spirituality use it as well as appropriate lyrics.
But there is also anti-spirituality music for the purpose of sensualizing, sexualizing, encouraging the activity of the lower chakras. One can say, "Oh, it cures my low chakras!" The term "healing" can be applied to the aura and the subtle level, the body, and the high chakras, the lower chakras. I mention this to alert the complexity of thinking and discussion about it without a clear terminology.
I think the best understanding of "healing music" is as music that helps at all levels: subtle, physically, with the purpose of spiritual progress and development of consciousness.
If something looks good for one chakra and it increases the flow of energy, it can be bad for other chakras. Also in the long term is not good for that chakra (due to general energy loss and disbalance).
People's controllers want to stimulate lower frequencies and chakras to divert energy and keep them within certain limits, using also music as a tool.

Along with gregorian chant, and baroque music, I find celtic music calming and healing. The Irish or Uilleann pipes are not as harsh as classic scottish bagpipes.
I love the Uilleann pipes and also find them calming/healing! I can feel my whole body relax as soon as they start playing. Thank you for sharing the viedos!

Session Date: December 1st 2018

(Pierre) Talking about space... Several astronauts and scientists reported that wounds do not heal well in space. I was wondering why?

A: Human physiology is designed and tuned to a certain level of gravity and electromagnetism and the chemical elements, being "lazy", utilize those factors for optimal functioning. In the absence of gravity and EM influences the systems are not optimized.

Q: (Artemis) Does this hypothetically make it sometimes true for some people that their home country is where they can best get their "mana"?

A: Yes

END OF SESSION

Hello!

According to the book of Exodus, "mana" it was the bread sent by God to feed the Israelites every day during the forty years that they wandered through the desert and also "mana", in Austronesian languages, means "power", "effectiveness", and "prestige". It has been commonly interpreted as "the stuff of which magic is formed," as well as the substance of which souls are made. The philosophers of India believe that consciousness is in fact the same substance as space. In the Timaeus, Plato outlines a cosmology in which there is a kind of primordial space (khora) in which the demiurge (Universal soul or Divine Cosmic Mind) prints the quality of its intelligence: the Forms or archetypes that are reflections of the mind of God.

Recently new scientific theories suggest that "consciousness is identical to a non-physical field that exists ubiquitously in space as the force of gravity or electromagnetism". For example, Professor Johnjoe McFadden, of the School of Biomedical and Life Sciences of the University of Surrey in the United Kingdom, believes that our conscious mind could be an electromagnetic field that "the EM field generated by the brain is consciousness"

... or maybe the brain connects us with the electromagnetic field, the khora, the akasha, It allows us to network and form new societies, new nations, communities, whatever.... then we feel good, "wherever God puts you"...you "feel healthier and happier".

It has been said in the sessions: "Gravity is energy without expression, when consciousness uses this gravity, it creates light that is knowledge, that is information but the accumulation of knowledge without action, which is its application, only makes the Being heavier, it does not produce light for the world."

This part of the session also reminded me of what Gurdjieff mentioned about the three types of food for the human machine:

"All the substances necessary to maintain the life of the organism, for psychic work, for the higher functions of consciousness and the growth of higher bodies, are produced by the organism from the food that enters it. The human organism receives three kinds of food:

1º The ordinary food that we eat. ("lazy" chemical or food that the machine slowly transforms in power)
2 ° The air we breathe. (Gaseous chemical element...or another "lazy" chemical)
3º Our impressions. (some coming from gravity and electromagnetism to optimize type 1 and 2 foods)

Regarding impressions Gurdjieff mentioned: "We must always remember that with each external impression, sound, visual or olfactory, we receive from outside a certain amount of energy, a certain number of vibrations, this energy that penetrates the organism from the outside is a food. "

So, EM Impressions are food for thought and they increase of our "receivership capability,"

Session Date: July 26th 2014

Q: (L) Well, that makes me think of a question to follow up on that. Something that's been on my mind is the difficulty so many group members have in getting themselves moving to do useful things, helpful things that help the network, help the group, help the Work, and to keep going. They sometimes get started, and then they peter out. Sometimes they try something too big, too much, too soon, too fast, and then they get discouraged. And I would like to know what is it about this group here that has made us able to put our noses to the grindstone for years and years... even under the most trying of circumstances. What is the quality that a person needs to be able to get - excuse me for saying this, but - to get their asses in gear, move, and keep moving? What is the needed quality?
A: Awakened conscience.

Q: (L) But how did we manage to get awakened consciences, and how can other people manage to do it, too?
A: Recall how you started, you acted on your own as the conscience of the world.

Q: (L) Well, what do you mean? How do you mean?
A: Recall why you began to try to see everything that was happening on your plane of existence.

Q: (L) You mean SOTT? My Signs of the Times?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Well, the reason why was because I could see that other people were not remembering from one freakin' day to the next what happened! I mean, they needed to be reminded every day, day after day, what was happening.
A: And that is what developed your conscience. And those who helped were also in the process.

Q: (Andromeda) You have to constantly keep awake about what's happening. (L) You have to get awake, you have to wake up, and you have to stay awake... all the time, about EVERYTHING. Any minute you allow yourself to sleep, you're putting your conscience to sleep. Dissociation is putting your conscience to sleep. Okay, that's all I wanted to ask about that. Go ahead.
(fabric) One thing we were worried about is in the event of a communications breakdown, would the board be able to be used to communicate with other groups? Like let's say the Château and the Tobacco House, to get a message across? Would that work if there was no power and no way of communicating with each other? Or would we just end up talking to dead dudes unless we grooved a channel?

A: Not likely and not advisable. We have mentioned before what is needed: Connect chakras by proper networking.

Q: (Perceval) Does that mean that essentially people who have their chakras connected by proper networking would essentially be inspired or moved to do what's needed to be done as a part of the network without necessarily having to be told?
A: And more. There will also be enhanced telepathic ability when the frequencies change. If you work on "receivership capability," all else will come naturally.

Q: (L) And how do you work on receivership capability?
A: Awakening conscience and tuning the centers as described by Mouravieff.

Will this be why they are creating a increasingly powerful frequency fence now with 5G Technology?

The deployment of 5G will require a huge increase in the number of cell towers, all electromagnetic pumping frequencies (EMF) much higher than 4G in our environment. "To make this work, the 5G construction will be very infrastructure intensive, and will require a massive deployment of small cells."

...So we can not connect with the EM Field/khora/akasha/Cosmic Mind. "In the absence of gravity and EM influences the systems are not optimized" said Kalineaea of Cassiopaea.

We have a lot of evidence that shows that extremely high power electromagnetic radiation is harmful to human health because now the earth is being flooded with a range of other technologies that alter the natural frequency signature of the planet.

Will this be why they are creating a increasingly powerful frequency fence now with 5G Technology?

The deployment of 5G will require a huge increase in the number of cell towers, all electromagnetic pumping frequencies (EMF) much higher than 4G in our environment. "To make this work, the 5G construction will be very infrastructure intensive, and will require a massive deployment of small cells."

...So we can not connect with the EM Field/khora/akasha/Cosmic Mind. "In the absence of gravity and EM influences the systems are not optimized" said Kalineaea of Cassiopaea.

We have a lot of evidence that shows that extremely high power electromagnetic radiation is harmful to human health because now the earth is being flooded with a range of other technologies that alter the natural frequency signature of the planet.

The higher frequencies need more smaller cells because they don't penetrate as far into objects. The worst frequencies are the lower ones, and that's what can travel long distances.
While we are focused on the new tech, companies/government agencies got the licenses for the lower frequencies that cellphones used to occupy. I'm more worried about those frequencies because they penetrate much deeper into the body and into houses/buildings etc.

Great thanks for the session, I lived in Mayotte for 3 years and "survived" the aftershock of the 2004 earthquakes and tsunamis thanks to Madagascar which have protected the island from bigger wave.
iu

My dad felt the quakes in May and he was aware of the earth slowing down causation, seeing indigenous people chanting Allah because of fear.
I'm curious about the reason of the localization of this first premises of the Great Opening of the earth. I wish you strength to survive the opening of your own earth/body.

It has been said in the sessions: "Gravity is energy without expression,
That seems to contradict this session Session 6 August 2005

Q: (A) I asked a question long ago about mathematically modelling consciousness, and the answer was "visualise the inverted representation of the gravity geometric model" and that this would lead me to the geometric model of consciousness. But I couldn't find what inverted representation means. So what is it?

A: Do you have an equation for that model for gravity?

Q: (A) No. I don't have any equation. The model is a model and can have many different equations. Equation is something additional that makes the model work one way or another.

A: Find the equation, and then "invert."

Q: (A) Okay, so say I found the equation; I still don't know how to invert the equation. Read it backward? Upside down?

A: Gravity is consciousness "expressed."

(Ark is not happy with answer as it is not helping. Group discussion of what "expressed" might mean)

Maybe there's slightly different concepts and/or contexts to "express" in relation to gravity binding existence?

Back
Top Bottom