THE GREAT PYRAMID, 15,000 YEARS OLD?

No.

Pretty sure Gravity wasn't a factor overall.

While the Cs said sound waves were used, I wonder if that could be, though technically factual, maybe only part of the answer. It could also be that prior to one of the great cataclysms, when the poles were at the axis, Earth’s gravity was different. So perhaps when those sound waves were focused, there was less mass as well?

No.

Pretty sure Gravity wasn't a factor overall.
That’s a pretty definitive “No”. Though the accompanying “pretty sure...overall” seems to suggest some leeway. I mean, let’s not forget the massive dinosaurs that couldn’t possibly support their weight nor fit enough food in their small mouths to sustain a metabolism that would be required in our gravity. Things were clearly very different in some ways. I’m not saying that’s the answer to the pyramids. I’m good with the sound waves answer the Cs gave, but I’m willing at least to entertain additional, concurrent possibilities.

That’s a pretty definitive “No”. Though the accompanying “pretty sure...overall” seems to suggest some leeway. I mean, let’s not forget the massive dinosaurs that couldn’t possibly support their weight nor fit enough food in their small mouths to sustain a metabolism that would be required in our gravity. Things were clearly very different in some ways. I’m not saying that’s the answer to the pyramids. I’m good with the sound waves answer the Cs gave, but I’m willing at least to entertain additional, concurrent possibilities.

So, found Dinosaur legs were too long, or not squat enough from a physical structure for our current gravity?

Got it.

Back
Top Bottom