Q source / Qanon

In Laura's follow-up comment, she implied the Washington Post is "in" on Q, I guess because they are hate-promoting it so all the Q followers will like it more because they obviously know that whatever WaPo endorses is garbage, and whatever it hates is good. Or, quite possibly, I am interpreting the exchange wrong. Is this a valid follow-up to ask either the C's or the universe or whatever? Is the Washington Post "in" on promoting Q as part of the psyop, or has Q manipulated them as part of a deeper and more intricate psyop? Or does it not matter because thing=bad, trust the plan, wait for comets and an ice age? I'm willing to consider any/all of these possibilities, or "think in completely unlimited terms" as another session I can't find at the moment said.

Look, imagine you are traveling and want to reach a destination, but someone is out there to stop you by all sorts of distractions. Now you pass by one town with a huge circus and all kinds of "fortune tellers" and "truth tellers" and games and discussion forums and some guys claiming to save the world from evil. You recognize the whole thing as a distraction and set-up to keep you from reaching your destination. What do you do? Surely, you don't enter the town, book a hotel and spend the rest of your life talking to all the people, analyzing who is the best "fortune teller", thinking about "double-triple-reverse psychology" to come to conclusions about which rumors are true... What you do is you take a look, realize all the hoopla for what it is - a distraction - and go on about your journey.

It's fascinating how we run in circles here on this thread. So many people have made the same point again and again here, and yet others are completely gung-ho on staying in that crappy town to have a field-day analyzing the cryptic blabbering of the fourtune-tellers and self-styled prophets - even to the point of calling people "censors" who want to leave the circus and move on.

This is how I see it, at least: those who wish can register to reddit or whatever and have their field day over there. Here, people want to continue their journey and not be taken in by a distraction.

It's fascinating how we run in circles here on this thread. So many people have made the same point again and again here, and yet others are completely gung-ho on staying in that crappy town to have a field-day analyzing the cryptic blabbering of the fourtune-tellers and self-styled prophets - even to the point of calling people "censors" who want to leave the circus and move on.

And that is exactly the way psyop works - give people a few morsels of truth to hook them, and then push and pull them off the track.

I’m also for “bypassing the town” as luc so elegantly said!

Nicklebleu and Luc, all fair points. I guess my operating system works differently. Your example (to me) is a bit too well defined for how I see where we are. We are all on this path; life. We all have an idea that there's a destination, but it's not a clearly defined end point. Well, except for the part where we all die, but I don't know exactly where we're all headed, do you? I mean, we're all just human (3d) animals with very limited understanding. Can anyone picture in their minds eye what 4d (destination?) looks like? We've been told that the path ahead is treacherous with a "just you wait and see" ambiguity. So, yes, I would most definitely stop in that and every town on my journey, but not to spen the rest of my life exploring the lie; just long enough to understand the nature of the lie in the hope that through that understanding I am more prepared for what lies ahead.
Anyway, this is how I have always operated. Maybe this is why I was drawn to Permaculture. One of the guidelines is "Observe and Interact." Observe comes first and with any complex system, this part takes the longest because humans tend to impose their beliefs on what they see.
Anyway, I don't see what the harm is in discussing this, or any other issues here. The Q thing is probably the least "weird" topic on this site and yes, this kind of thing can cause me to chase my own tail, if I was a "true believer", but I think you have to give the people who come here a bit more credit than that.

. . . and just to clarify, there are some major differences between what you use as an example. I see the Q rhetoric, the Leftis rhetoric, the climate, the crop yields as sort of barometers. The left is already at fever pitch. The most recent Q post has amped up quite considerably. The weather has intensified. The crop losses have been considerable this past season. I think with careful observation, a reasonable state of preparedness can be maintained, or intensified.

This is how I see it, at least: those who wish can register to reddit or whatever and have their field day over there. Here, people want to continue their journey and not be taken in by a distraction.

If this sentiment were to come directly from Laura, I would certainly take it to heart. But FYI, as discussed earlier in the thread, Q talk was banned from reddit in September of last year. The choices I'm aware of are voat (not really feeling it) or Q research on 8chan itself (some fascinating things are discussed, but in many ways worse to put up with than voat). Or just anywhere on social media you can manage to get away with it (Twitter, etc) but algorithms do appear to be ghettoizing discussions in those places.

Some of us are just trying to analyze the goings-on with the perspectives we have learned here. And a few pages back, Laura implored us to do exactly that. I'd quote it, but with the recent posts it's probably going to be necessary for her to weigh in again anyway. If anyone gets too crazy or kooky with their interpretations, I'm sure they expect to be called out. Anyone else is free to ignore this thread, or "protesteth too much" as they see fit.

Maybe I should add one more: patriotssoapbox.com has a forum. I haven't really messed with it, but I do think *some* good work is still being done at that organization. Many of them are a bit far on the Jesus-y side not surprisingly, and of course there is the whole "patriot" thing, but many of them would not have a problem discussing the more esoteric things discussed on this forum, and at times have. The main issue is, they are on the other side of being all "rah rah Team Q" and not so much being critical and skeptical of Q's material. But it's still more informative than most of the rest of the landscape that's all, "Orange Man Bad, getting out of Syria bad, etc." Q of course gets criticized on free-speech-sanctifying 8chan, but it's just complete mayhem over there. If someone can point to a place that critically examines the Q stuff without going overboard and taking the side of the establishment we all hate in common, maybe I will go there and not bother people here as much with it.

Look, imagine you are traveling and want to reach a destination, but someone is out there to stop you by all sorts of distractions. Now you pass by one town with a huge circus and all kinds of "fortune tellers" and "truth tellers" and games and discussion forums and some guys claiming to save the world from evil. You recognize the whole thing as a distraction and set-up to keep you from reaching your destination. What do you do? Surely, you don't enter the town, book a hotel and spend the rest of your life talking to all the people, analyzing who is the best "fortune teller", thinking about "double-triple-reverse psychology" to come to conclusions about which rumors are true... What you do is you take a look, realize all the hoopla for what it is - a distraction - and go on about your journey.

Perfectly said IMO. The C's were asked about it. They've been remarkably accurate on enough stuff that their answers carry weight with me. An "insider" of psyops is no doubt very skilled at what they do. But the thread is still open, and people have their own lessons to learn, I suppose. The idea of a network is that we combine our learning efforts to progress more quickly together. There's so much to do and learn.

Do the details of the control system and it's manipulations even matter? If one gets caught up in all that, are they not playing their 'game?'

Do the details of the control system and it's manipulations even matter? If one gets caught up in all that, are they not playing their 'game?'
That depends on the individual and the method. Are you emotionally invested, or a dispassionate observer. Are you using the information to guide your life, or are you using it to track potential.

Can you all tell me the difference between the Q phenomenon and the C phenomenon? Both are online information dissemination operations. Both have a verifiable track record. Both have a following. Both are incredibly fascinating, but what's the real difference.

The Q thing talks about a Deep State takedown.
The C thing talks about a horse of giants and comets on their way for an earth takedown.
The Q thing talks about Nancy Pelosi's idiocy.
The C thing talks about Nancy Lieder's idiocy.
The Q thing comes from the nebulous insider position.
The C thing comes from a . . . nebula (?!)

At their core, they're not dissimilar, but as wacky as all of this is, I wouldn't dismiss either one out of hand.

Maybe I should add one more: patriotssoapbox.com has a forum. I haven't really messed with it, but I do think *some* good work is still being done at that organization. Many of them are a bit far on the Jesus-y side not surprisingly, and of course there is the whole "patriot" thing, but many of them would not have a problem discussing the more esoteric things discussed on this forum, and at times have. The main issue is, they are on the other side of being all "rah rah Team Q" and not so much being critical and skeptical of Q's material. But it's still more informative than most of the rest of the landscape that's all, "Orange Man Bad, getting out of Syria bad, etc." Q of course gets criticized on free-speech-sanctifying 8chan, but it's just complete mayhem over there. If someone can point to a place that critically examines the Q stuff without going overboard and taking the side of the establishment we all hate in common, maybe I will go there and not bother people here as much with it.
Personally, I've been avoiding discussions on those sites precisely because of true believers. I thought I could avoid all of the hyperbole and messianic fervor by posting my thoughts here.

Can you all tell me the difference between the Q phenomenon and the C phenomenon? Both are online information dissemination operations. Both have a verifiable track record. Both have a following. Both are incredibly fascinating, but what's the real difference.

There's really no comparison. What you point out is not nearly enough to come to that conclusion.

I remember having the same kind of chat with some friends when "ecstasy" or methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) (and yes, I made an effort to memorize the chemical name) became all the 'rave'.

It was impossible to dissuade people from the belief that they were somehow rebelling against 'the man' by blasting their neurons with love and togetherness, and that no, the fact that it was recommended against in newspaper articles was probably not evidence to the contrary.

My favorite justification: "Chill out man, it's just a pill."

Har har. Carry on then. Carry on!

(Today, I wonder if some of the NPC behavior we see today might not be due to self-presecribed chemical lobotomy.)

Your example (to me) is a bit too well defined for how I see where we are. We are all on this path; life. We all have an idea that there's a destination, but it's not a clearly defined end point. Well, except for the part where we all die, but I don't know exactly where we're all headed, do you?

Okay, here's an attempt to describe my current understanding: it's not only about what is true and what isn't; it's about observing - i.e. it's important where we focus our attention and what the consequences are. Consider the painting "Jacob's Ladder":

A1EO6cjD75L._SL1500_.jpg

This is the "staircase to heaven" if you will. We strive towards reaching higher on our way and to do that, we are, in a sense, going in circles - but not really, because we simultaneously move up - in a spiral. A narrow, difficult to climb "conduit".

Now, one manifestation of this "upward spiral" in real life is that there are different things to observe along the way, different topics to explore, different angles from which to look at the world. If you look at one particular location in the painting, there's one "station" so to speak where you, as the traveler on the staircase, focus your mind on specific issues, topics etc. - knowing, however, that you can't know the absolute truth or the "thing as such". But you gain new insights, new information, new forms of understanding. Then you move on and focus on a different chunk of reality, using different tools - often as a response to reality unfolding. And since we are moving in a spiral form, chances are we'll get back to topics and issues we have previously explored, but with fresh eyes, a new perspective grounded in new things we have learned since. And so we continue to climb "Jacob's Ladder", so to speak.

That's the theory. But in reality, there are all sorts of traps along the way - it's very easy to fall all the way down! How does it happen? One danger is to dwell too long at a certain position, focusing too much on a specific chunk of reality without simultaneously refining your "toolkit" and "observing abilities", which you would do by continuing your way and exploring new things! What happens if you do that (dwelling too long) is that you might get sucked into the abyss, often by others who have done the same mistake and are dragging you along.

Here are some concrete examples: you can study the whole issue of race and IQ and realize that something's going on there. You won't let ideology stand in the way of the closest approximation of truth you can manage. But eventually, you say "ok, this is what I understand so far, let's move on". Perhaps you come back later as a wiser man with a better understanding and new information and so can much better judge what's going on. But if you get stuck on that particular issue, you will make it your "god" and assume it's the major thing to worry about. And before you know it, you join some white supremacist forum and rant about the deception of the "white race". You and your buddies will drag each other into the abyss.

Another example: you realize how our past traumas shape your behavior and begin studying your own past and history and how they shaped who you are. That's useful. But eventually, you move on and realize that what really matters is what you do now, not what anyone did to you in the past. But you keep it in the back of your mind and you might "circle back" to that understanding later with new experiences and knowledge under your belt and reevaluate your history based on that, so that you can extract something useful from it. But if you get stuck with "self-analysis", you get obsessed with yourself, you begin blaming others for everything etc., and you will find plenty of "friendly" people who walk that path - which, again, leads straight into the abyss.

You could find countless other such examples of course.

So, as far as I understand, this place here is about building (or uncovering) this "conduit" or "ladder" or "staircase" by having a strong network of people giving hints, encouraging each other to think about certain topics and issues, giving each other a hand if we have difficulties and stumble and giving each other feedback on our individual journeys "up the ladder". And yes, one important aspect of this is to protect each other from "falling off the ladder".

And this is why so many people here try to give warnings to those who dwell too long at that particular "Q" point of the staircase. If you look at the Q thing, acknowledge what you can find out about the phenomenon and then move on to the next station (such as another current topic here such as Intelligent Design/Evolution, the Islam issue or the countless other "stations" and stimuli available here) while forgetting about Q for a while, and then perhaps "circling back" to Q later and see how your new understanding connects with your observations, then no problem! If, on the other hand, you dwell there and make it the sole (or a very large) focus of your attention, forming connections to other "dwellers" and getting closer and closer to the abyss, then we see it as our duty to warn you about it and/or limit the "dwelling" here on the forum. What you make of that advice is of course entirely up to you.

Last edited:
Okay, here's an attempt to describe my current understanding: it's not only about what is true and what isn't; it's about observing - i.e. it's important where we focus our attention and what the consequences are. Consider the painting "Jacob's Ladder":

View attachment 28866

This is the "staircase to heaven" if you will. We strive towards reaching higher on our way and to do that, we are, in a sense, going in circles - but not really, because we simultaneously move up - in a spiral. A narrow, difficult to climb "conduit".

Now, one manifestation of this "upward spiral" in real life is that there are different things to observe along the way, different topics to explore, different angles from which to look at the world. If you look at one particular location in the painting, there's one "station" so to speak where you, as the traveler on the staircase, focus your mind on specific issues, topics etc. - knowing, however, that you can't know the absolute truth or the "thing as such". But you gain new insights, new information, new forms of understanding. Then you move on and focus on a different chunk of reality, using different tools - often as a response to reality unfolding. And since we are moving in a spiral form, chances are we'll get back to topics and issues we have previously explored, but with fresh eyes, a new perspective grounded in new things we have learned since. And so we continue to climb "Jacob's Ladder", so to speak.

That's the theory. But in reality, there are all sorts of traps along the way - it's very easy to fall all the way down! How does it happen? One danger is to dwell too long at a certain position, focusing too much on a specific chunk of reality without simultaneously refining your "toolkit" and "observing abilities", which you would do by continuing your way and exploring new things! What happens if you do that (dwelling too long) is that you might get sucked into the abyss, often by others who have done the same mistake and are dragging you along.

Here are some concrete examples: you can study the whole issue of race and IQ and realize that something's going on there. You won't let ideology stand in the way of the closest approximation of truth you can manage. But eventually, you say "ok, this is what I understand so far, let's move on". Perhaps you come back later as a wiser man with a better understanding and new information and so can much better judge what's going on. But if you get stuck on that particular issue, you will make it your "god" and assume it's the major thing to worry about. And before you know it, you join some white supremacist forum and rant about the deception of the "white race". You and your buddies will drag each other into the abyss.

Another example: you realize how our past traumas shape your behavior and begin studying your own past and history and how they shaped who you are. That's useful. But eventually, you move on and realize that what really matters is what you do now, not what anyone did to you in the past. But you keep it in the back of your mind and you might "circle back" to that understanding later with new experiences and knowledge under your belt and reevaluate your history based on that, so that you can extract something useful from it. But if you get stuck with "self-analysis", you get obsessed with yourself, you begin blaming others for everything etc., and you will find plenty of "friendly" people who walk that path - which, again, leads straight into the abyss.

You could find countless other such examples of course.

So, as far as I understand, this place here is about building (or uncovering) this "conduit" or "ladder" or "staircase" by having a strong network of people giving hints, encouraging each other to think about certain topics and issues, giving each other a hand if we have difficulties and stumble and giving each other feedback on our individual journeys "up the ladder". And yes, one important aspect of this is to protect each other from "falling off the ladder".

And this is why so many people here try to give warnings to those who dwell too long at that particular "Q" point of the staircase. If you look at the Q thing, acknowledge what you can find out about the phenomenon and then move on to the next station (such as another current topic here such as Intelligent Design/Evolution, the Islam issue or the countless other "stations" and stimuli available here) while forgetting about Q for a while, and then perhaps "circling back" to Q later and see how your new understanding connects with your observations, then no problem! If, on the other hand, you dwell there and make it the sole (or a very large) focus of your attention, forming connections to other "dwellers" and getting closer and closer to the abyss, then we see it as our duty to warn you about it and/or limit the "dwelling" here on the forum. What you make of that advice is of course entirely up to you.
Luc, thank you for this. I hear echoes of Don Juan Matus (or, at least Castenada's alter ego) in that. Your gift of time it took to write this us greatly appreciated (sure better than being dismissed as a conspiracy kook :-) ).

I may not have made my approach to the Q thing, so let me start by quoting a post I made here when I first started to run across this thing
So, I lay silent for quite some time. I read the C's material, the Wisconsin Leider's material and recently, Qanon. All were intriguing, at first, but tried to match up what was written to what is happening. The lady from Wisconsin is nuts (she's started to push Q), Qanon is most definitely a psy-op. It is designed to mesmerize those who want answers to what they see developing in the world. It is an interesting time in which we find ourselves.

I kept observing, joined Reddit (chans are too weird),MeWe board and lurked more than anything else. People kept talking about this is messianic terms . . . seemingly many people. That started tingling my spidey sense, but then a couple of things happened.
1. Q kept talking about the coming censorship. I kept watching and what happened . . . oh, the Reddit board is shut down and a social media clamp down begins. I could chalk this up to the current political environment, as just an inevitable outcome.
2. Q kept referring to McCain in very dismissive term,said he was a traitor, etc., etc. I kinda already knew a bit of McCain's past, so not too surprising. I kept watching and then one day, we find out that it was one of Ryan's and McCain's staffers who pushed the Steele Dosier into the media.

That last one made me pause. Anyway, I came back to this thread to see if anyone could help me dissect this thing a bit more. I don't find this fascinating like in the way I see my wife; more like in the way I look at things through a microscope. This is weirder than weird. Yes, it's an insider psyop. I already said that, but to what end. In what direction is leading the followers.

So, you're right. Staring down the abyss can suck me in. Trust me when I tell you that I have stared into the abyss. So far, I've been able to break away, albeit with scars.

I also appreciate luc's detailed post. There are indeed many abysses out there waiting to suck people in. Focusing too much attention on Q could indeed lead to a roadblock, but I don't know that following along with news items as they happen is the equivalent of something so abysmal as getting obsessed with H. P. Lovecraft or Aleister Crowley or the like, or racism or self-help or whatever. As long as it's not seen as an answer to everything. Q does sort of present itself like an answer, but most of the actual research-oriented conspiracy type people who've been attracted to it should know better than to treat it that way. Certainly people who read this forum should.

There are fanatical devotees of Q, there are the public detractors (not all but many of which are fake news media hack shills, which I wouldn't think anyone here would want to be associated with) and there are the vast majority of (supposedly millions of) people who are mostly silently following along with things as they occur, hoping for the best. Waiting to see if anything of real consequence happens. If nothing of consequence happens, let's say by November 2020, there's going to be an army of pissed off fanatics who will be itching for a target. Probably best to be informed then! If something does happen, having people with their heads on straight to look for the angle will be of the utmost importance.

Laura did ask those of us who were so inclined as to follow [along with] Q to post the predictions of it here, but to be on guard. Still waiting to hear otherwise. Not many concrete predictions as of late, except for the extreme going out on a limb of suggesting that Ruth Bader Ginsburg probably won't be a Supreme Court Justice for too much longer. Hopefully along with predictions, reasonable discussion does not attract too much (more) ire.

p.s. the C's said Q is a psyop, in a manner of speaking, so beware of it.

Not many concrete predictions as of late, except for the extreme going out on a limb of suggesting that Ruth Bader Ginsburg probably won't be a Supreme Court Justice for too much longer

One of the things that turns me off about 'Q' is this kind of prediction. On the simple basis that Ruth Bader Ginsburg is 85 years old, I also can predict she won't be a SCJ too much longer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom