Q source / Qanon

It's a valid question, but perhaps not a fair comparison. The difference is that the C's are an experiment started by Laura - she made the contact, she initiated the conversation, and that already means it's not reasonable to have "expectations" for what you will get back. It's like if you showed up at my house and rang the doorbell, I'd expect a clear and concise explanation for what you want, but I'm under no such obligation. If I showed up at your house and rang your doorbell, it's not your responsibility to give me exactly what I want and how I want it.

The other part is that we're talking about a less "nuts and bolts" subject matter with the C's. They are "separated" from our reality/3d perspective by several layers (densities) of abstraction. As they have said before, information has to travel "down" through 5th and 4th densities and finally makes it to 3rd, also passing through our subconscious mind on its way to the board. So this presents a unique challenge, it's like you trying to explain something to a dog who then has to pass it along to the leaf, which passes it to a rock. A lot of such information takes the form of symbolism and gross simplification for our consumption, and we're lucky it's decipherable at all!

I understand what you're saying, but humans can talk to each other frankly and directly pretty easily. We gotta ask the question - what's the purpose of being cryptic? Usually code is used to hide the message from those it is not meant for, but can be easily unlocked by the intended audience. If the general public is the intended audience, why make people jump through hoops? And as Joe says, if it has multiple interpretations, is it useful? If the code is consistently decipherable, and anyone can reliably convert it into plain English with no possibility for multiple meanings, then why bother with a code?

The only thing I can think of us that the communicator creates multiple possible interpretations of his clues, and therefore can't be accused of explicitly "revealing" secrets because he can plausibly deny ever actually saying anything particular - it was simply "interpreted". And if that's the case, we're back to "but how do we know what was really meant" problem - and whether any given interpretation is right, or any future event only coincidentally matches a specific interpretation. This also keeps it out of "mainstream" attention - because it's so obfuscated you can't ever be sure anyone is actually leaking anything, it may as well be just a prank, and everyone is chasing rainbows and seeing what they wanna see.

As it stands, it's a curiosity. But I think too many people are already taking it on faith as "truth" due to wishful thinking, and would be served by being more critical and impartial. Their conviction that Trump and his posse are on their side makes them more likely to get excited, intrigued, and invested. And who knows, maybe that's the point. The PTB are known to tell the truth when it suits them, especially if it's little crumbs just to keep people hopeful. Reminds me of the NESARA thing.
I believe that the purpose of being cryptic is to force the movement's students/participants into research mode, and what those researchers find and contribute fleshes out an independent picture for them. People are ALWAYS more committed to views developed from the dots that they themselves have connected. Aside from that, the Q drops are hints only and some of them do state (because anyone in the world can and does look at the Q boards) "Disinformation is necessary." As well as "Silence is golden."

Disinformation is necessary? Well that kind of seals it for me. Just for the record, here's another example of 'Q' people engaging in some pattern recognition run amok.

Attachments

• Q.jpg
    Q.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 68
Yeah, lots of Q followers are into that kind of stuff. Numerology too.

Literally any semblance of the letter Q where politicians are present can be construed as a secret message from Q. In this one, apparently he's also a time traveller and designed the layout of the National Cathedral in DC in 1908. Each to their own, but engaging in that kind of stuff is, for me, fundamentally anti-intellectual and compromises a person's ability to actually figure out what's going on.

I believe that the purpose of being cryptic is to force the movement's students/participants into research mode, and what those researchers find and contribute fleshes out an independent picture for them. People are ALWAYS more committed to views developed from the dots that they themselves have connected. Aside from that, the Q drops are hints only and some of them do state (because anyone in the world can and does look at the Q boards) "Disinformation is necessary." As well as "Silence is golden."

Hi encantadadelrio and welcome to the forum! If you'd like to stick around, you are encouraged to post an introduction in the Newbies section:
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/boards/newbies-important-notices-to-all-members.39/
where you can tell us how you found the forum and how much of the material here you are familiar with, or at least ask questions. A good idea in conjunction with that would be to familiarize yourself with as much of the recommended reading as possible, particularly Laura's Wave series:
The Wave Volume 1 | Cassiopaea

The last time a Q follower came upon this forum without being familiar with the material here, a few pages back in this thread, it didn't turn out so well. Which is a shame. As I see it, there should not be any inherent conflict between C's followers and Q followers. Both claim as a fundamental principle to be following truth wherever it leads, even when it doesn't necessarily match up with their "sources". Among the differences, this forum is very careful about weeding out those who are not actually seeking truth as they claim, or who are sloppy about it, whereas anyone at all can claim to be a Q follower (not to mention post where Q posts).

Both claim as a fundamental principle to be following truth wherever it leads, even when it doesn't necessarily match up with their "sources".

I think that is a pretty low bar to measure any commonality. Even psychopaths claim that all they want is “truth”, it’s just that their view of it is pretty warped.

That’s why in my mind there is “truth” and then there is Truth. “truth” is relatively easy to come by, and more often than not it is merely a matter of consensus among some group. But Truth is a different matter. it may be impossible (or at least very hard) to ever get close to completely, but meaning that it’s impossible or hard to do doesn’t mean that you should settle for less. Truth requires not only a sustained effort of gathering evidence from all sorts of sources, to balance it against each other and then to connect the dots, it requires much more: To know yourself and your particular set of biases so that your interpratation of what evidence is around does not fall prey to them. And this is not something that I have seen much from what I have heard or read about the Q movement.

It's true that some followers are taking things to the extreme and seeing "Q" everywhere or making extremely loose or improbable connections helped along with confirmation bias. Though they are like the 9/11 folk who claim holograms and other really wild stuff, the fringe doesn't take away from the serious researchers. Q has said a lot that has come true. This is truth mixed with lies right. And it is very likely it is connected to the Trump admin. Q even purposefully posted at the exact same time POTUS tweeted (ended up with 10s delay). There are enough legitimate confirmations to take the connection seriously at least. And you don't need to believe that Q is the savior to discern any truth in what he's posting.

What do we think of the theory that many of these high-ranking politicians will be arrested or worse? (GITMO, military tribunals)?
Some speculate that McCain and possibly Bush Sr were tried and executed (Q did also predict the time of death of McCain)
Kasich then said on TV "it's been twenty-four hours since John McCain was put to death" ?
Last time I checked there were 61,000+ sealed indictments amassed over the past year or so (apparently average number is roughly 1,000)
And I just heard Sara Carter say on Hannity "lots of sealed indictments" in relation to investigations into the Clinton Foundation., but also Uranium One, the Dossier and FISA abuse.

What do we think of the theory that many of these high-ranking politicians will be arrested or worse? (GITMO, military tribunals)?
Some speculate that McCain and possibly Bush Sr were tried and executed (Q did also predict the time of death of McCain)
Kasich then said on TV "it's been twenty-four hours since John McCain was put to death" ?

The McCain thing is certainly interesting. Hopefully more will eventually be revealed if there is more to reveal. The line with Bush Sr. seems to be more along the line that he was killed and maybe even ritually sacrificed by the Deep State, so that his funeral could fall on December 5th, which was the date prosecutor John Huber (appointed by Sessions to work with Horowitz to take down the Deep State, or something along those lines) was scheduled to testify about the Clinton Foundation in front of the House Subcommittee on Government Operations. I guess they thought they could kick the can down the road and do a few more Hail Marys or something. That hearing has been re-scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday December 13th:
Oversight of Nonprofit Organizations: A Case Study on the Clinton Foundation - United States House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
So I guess whether or not it happens and any fireworks result from it will be seen as either a big Q proof or more "necessary disinformation".

The latest big Q proof from today is the TrumpHotels twitter account tweeting out a video about a gingerbread elevator:
from 0:05 to 0:07 in the video, a stocking with the letter 'Q' on it is very prominently visible. Still easy enough to dismiss as nothing if one is determined to do so, but it's a little more than formations that vaguely resemble the letter Q being touted by no one in particular. Q is claiming this is a very deliberate Holiday Trolling of the FAKE NEWS media.

Yeah so some of the confirmations (even if legitimate) just seem redundant. It looks like Q is distracting and placating people. But we keep seeing real-world results and 'predictions' eventuate so most people still go along with it - but many have also become disillusioned and turned away due to too much time elapsing and/or date predictions where nothing happened ("trust the plan" + "disinformation is necessary" means that literally anything can happen and it can be accepted by a true believer).

Wikileaks (12/12/18): "One of the more disturbing aspects of the "Qanon" online Trump base pacification hoax is that while it claims to be fighting the "deep state" (permanent security complex) it promotes the rendition of Edward @Snowden and CIA regime change in Iran."

Q suggested that Snowden was CIA sent to expose NSA who were potential collectors of evidence against them and other DS (later, NSA's Rogers tipped off Trump about FISA).
Q also hinted that Wikileaks was currently compromised. I have seen a few questionable posts occasionally from that account. Nobody seems to know what is really going on with Assange.

One example of the Qarmy getting ridiculous was the recent theory that JFK Jr was still alive - allegedly faked his own death (to avoid a Clinton hitjob) and was planning this grand comeback with Trump and others to go at the moment of indictments. Yesterday Q answered a bunch of questions and answered that JFK Jr was not alive. Many anons mourned, again.

I'd like to know the purpose and veracity of all this, because this Q movement does seem to be entrenched into politics now. Sara A. Carter had been approved by Q a long time ago (mentioned news from SC) and people wondered if she was getting fed intel for her articles. Q yesterday linked her article regarding the Clinton investigation and she retweeted someone who wrote "Your article just got Q'd!"

Gen. Flynn is blatantly and proudly Q-friendly. He follows many #Qanon twitter accounts and has made a few confirmations by changing the top cover photo on his page.

We're seeing the Q pop up on people's clothing in anti-establishment protests across the world.

Also there was one Q answer yesterday that I noticed. Many months ago, Q had mentioned the "Wizards & Warlocks" in a few posts. So anon asked: "

Q, please tell us who or what the Wizards and Warlocks are."
'Guardians' of intelligence.

Could help but think of how the C's described Q:
"insider" of psyops

Some of the Q&A:

Q: Is internet infrastructure being safeguarded to prevent shut down?
A: NSA ability to overreach hosts possible.

Q: Do we have the gold?
A:Yes.
Gold shall destroy FED.

Q: Is Gitmo going to be used for US citizens (cabal)?
A: (3) detention centers being prepped.
Monitor funding.

The line with Bush Sr. seems to be more along the line that he was killed and maybe even ritually sacrificed by the Deep State, so that his funeral could fall on December 5th, which was the date prosecutor John Huber (appointed by Sessions to work with Horowitz to take down the Deep State, or something along those lines) was scheduled to testify about the Clinton Foundation in front of the House Subcommittee on Government Operations.

Or, it's just a 94-year-old mofo passing, like most 94-year-olds do (mofo or not). Geez, Ockham's razor anyone?

I recently watched this video explaining the world of 1984:

The book sees relevancy in today's world where many young people are being a part of the Q movement. I couldn't help but see some connection to Q being related to the revolution in the world of 1984 where Ingsok rose to power. The revolution in the book highlights the struggle of the capitalist ideology and the new movement (Ingsok), and we sort of see that in current events with all the protests in France against Macron. In one of the Q drops you can see some protesters even have Q written on their yellow jackets.

What are your guys' thoughts? I feel it can go either way.

In a First, Lawmaker Cites QAnon Conspiracy From City Council Floor
In a First, Lawmaker Cites QAnon Conspiracy From City Council Floor

In what appears to be the first instance of an elected official bringing up the QAnon conspiracy theory during official business, a city councilmember in California prayed during a lawmaker meeting this week that “God Bless Q.”

San Juan Capistrano councilmember Pam Patterson, who lost a re-election bid in November, used her goodbye address Monday to read a QAnon posting.

“God bless America, God bless Q, and God bless San Juan Capistrano,” Patterson said.

Patterson used her speech to read from one of Q’s “clues,” which are posted on anonymous internet forums 4Chan and 8Chan.

“To quote Q, number 2436,” Patterson said. “For far too long, we have been silent and allowed our bands of strength that we once formed to defend freedom and liberty to deteriorate. We became divided. We became weak. We elected traitors to govern us.”

So, the C's said Q was an "insider" of psyops. All Q followers believe the "insider" part, but I keep wondering about the "psyops" part. Psychological operations are not necessarily devious in nature; are they? The whole premise of Q is to get people to think about what is going on in a deeper manner. That is a psychological operation, but is it negative? Would love to hear more input from the group and/or C's.
I get that the "trust the plan" thing is a bit like taking people's power away and making them trust in the nebulous "plan." Unfortunately, America has strayed so far from the Constitution that without a bloody revolution, this may be the only alternative.

So, the C's said Q was an "insider" of psyops. All Q followers believe the "insider" part, but I keep wondering about the "psyops" part. Psychological operations are not necessarily devious in nature; are they? The whole premise of Q is to get people to think about what is going on in a deeper manner. That is a psychological operation, but is it negative? Would love to hear more input from the group and/or C's.
I get that the "trust the plan" thing is a bit like taking people's power away and making them trust in the nebulous "plan." Unfortunately, America has strayed so far from the Constitution that without a bloody revolution, this may be the only alternative.

By definition Psyop is a manipulative activity.

Back
Top Bottom