Q source / Qanon

One of the things that turns me off about 'Q' is this kind of prediction. On the simple basis that Ruth Bader Ginsburg is 85 years old, I also can predict she won't be a SCJ too much longer.

Joe, you are absolutely right. That in and of itself is hardly much of a prediction. I think the implicit subtext of Q posting articles about her not being able to go to work is that once she is replaced, or at least can't vote anymore, then "The Storm" or whatever it is can begin in earnest. Most of the talk supposes that the military tribunals or whatever action-packed future is ahead will face at least a Supreme Court challenge or two. And Roberts has shown himself to be something of a Deep State stooge at times, goes the thinking. So once she is gone, I guess that's considered to be some sort of marker. If 6 months go by after she's gone and not even any public talk of military tribunals for the crooked cabal, then Q & Co. will have some serious 'splanin' to do, one would expect.

Again, I am not espousing any of this to be true. Just relaying what I have gleaned from poking my head into the "community" every now and then.

One of the things that turns me off about 'Q' is this kind of prediction. On the simple basis that Ruth Bader Ginsburg is 85 years old, I also can predict she won't be a SCJ too much longer.
Yeah, that's annoying. The one that gets me is all of the abbreviations, symbols, etc. Have a hard time figuring out what is said.
What keeps me looking is that I did some investigating about what the hell happened in America. When I was a Polish poliwog, America was a legend . . . a beacon in a dark world. Of course, a few years after getting here, the chinks in the armor started to show. I got hit hard in 2008 and that spurred me to figure out what was really going on. After some searching, I read a passage (can't remember where) that said something to the effect that the ink hadn't dried on the Constitution and the vultures were already circling. Q is pointing out the vultures. The posts are pointing to how deep the parasites have burrowed in. So whoever is doing this has at the very least pointed out what the problem is.
I'd be curious to know what everyone's gut says about the point of all this. Could it be out of the pan and into the fire? Like we'll get these bad guys, but then we'll take control=same situation, different dopes in charge? Is it just to stoke people, do nothing=zero sum, chaos? Is it possible that we here may finally get a Constitutional Federal Republic? (. . . and yes, that last one may have me "mesmerized." Afters years of serious research, my conclusion is that America is the last hope . . . but only if the governments are stuffed back into their Constitutional confines.)

Joe, you are absolutely right. That in and of itself is hardly much of a prediction. I think the implicit subtext of Q posting articles about her not being able to go to work is that once she is replaced, or at least can't vote anymore, then "The Storm" or whatever it is can begin in earnest. Most of the talk supposes that the military tribunals or whatever action-packed future is ahead will face at least a Supreme Court challenge or two. And Roberts has shown himself to be something of a Deep State stooge at times, goes the thinking. So once she is gone, I guess that's considered to be some sort of marker. If 6 months go by after she's gone and not even any public talk of military tribunals for the crooked cabal, then Q & Co. will have some serious 'splanin' to do, one would expect.

Again, I am not espousing any of this to be true. Just relaying what I have gleaned from poking my head into the "community" every now and then.
Unfortunately at that point, it may not matter whether it's true. At that point (if the numbers are right), psyches may snap.
This is why this is worth keeping an eye on.

Si une personne ne peut pas gravir les marches du haut, il est peut-être plus sage de rester au même niveau. Et peut-être qu'elle peut nous apprendre des choses ...
Is this a good translation?
"If a person can not climb the top steps, it may be wiser to stay at the same level. And maybe she can teach us things ..."

I also appreciate luc's detailed post. There are indeed many abysses out there waiting to suck people in. Focusing too much attention on Q could indeed lead to a roadblock, but I don't know that following along with news items as they happen is the equivalent of something so abysmal as getting obsessed with H. P. Lovecraft or Aleister Crowley or the like, or racism or self-help or whatever.

Fair enough of course. Yet personally, I just would be very cautious - if something seemingly so benign as self-help can suck you into the abyss, I think we should be extra-careful when dealing with full-fledged psyops.

It might not seem that way on the surface, but again, I think where we direct our "mind's eye" is of SUPREME importance. We need to be smart and vigilant here. Remember the scene from Lord Of The Rings where Frodo stares into Sauron's eye? For all we know, that might be an accurate image for what's going on at higher levels of existence where the "mind's eyes" reign supreme. How much can we handle? And keeping in mind all the weird quantum stuff, the interactions between DNA and consciousness and that in a sense we do create our own realities with our minds, we really need to be prudent when operating the mind's eye. It's a maze out there at those higher levels and it's easy to get lost and trapped.

For me personally, I see the same thing going on with the current culture wars - if I focus too much on all the stuff happening on at that front, I can literally feel my energy being drained. I often need to break away from all this to stay sane. Luckily, there are so many other interesting things to explore which help in handling and understanding reality. But sometimes you just don't notice how your energy is being drained, especially if you "join the mob" in one form or another, even if unconsciously and passively. We don't wanna be the guy from the painting lying dead at the bottom of the staircase is all I'm saying. [That's not what the painting depicts of course, but we could look at it that way...]

Last edited:
For me personally, I see the same thing going on with the current culture wars - if I focus too much on all the stuff happening on at that front, I can literally feel my energy being drained. I often need to break away from all this to stay sane. Luckily, there are so many other interesting things to explore which help in handling and understanding reality. But sometimes you just don't notice how your energy is being drained, especially if you "join the mob" in one form or another, even if unconsciously and passively. We don't wanna be the guy from the painting lying dead at the bottom of the staircase is all I'm saying. [That's not what the painting depicts of course, but we could look at it that way...]
My dad told me a story from his childhood in which he and his friends would find hornet's nests in the woods, throw rocks at them, then race each other (and the hornets) to the nearby river. Just to test themselves (against nature?) That's me. I inherited that trait from him.
Since my initial response to this topic, I went on social media, etc. and found plenty of hornet's nests. While it was fun and informative, I just realized that I came back here because this is the river.
I just realized that I needed to decompress and somehow ended up back here on this chat board.
Thanks Luc, and everyone else.

I cannot tell anyone what they should focus on but I think one consideration should be the energy used to focus.

The following is directed to a specific endeavor on which the Cs helped give advice so I cannot say it applies to every situation.

7 October 1997:
Q: So, it is a waste of time to try?

A: Not only a waste of time, a waste of energy. Energy is far more important because it DOES exist and time does not.

And although "time" does not exist, what if "Time is getting "short"" due to say the learning schedule of the school curriculum?

30 May 2009:
Q: (L) So in other words, some of the thoughts and discussions that we've had over the past week or two {about the global situation} are pretty much on the money?

A: Yes. More or less. There has also been some nudging from this side. Time is getting "short" even though there really is no time. Remember what we said about being wise as serpents and gentle as doves.

Another thing I think about is do we really need to keep learning over and over things we have seen "time and time" again?

17 June 1995:
Q: (L) The point is that you may say that you would like to get rid of time and you may understand it conceptually, but something internal keeps you tied to it. How do you get rid of that internal connection?

A: Something internal keeps you tied to it?

Q: (J) Like circadian rhythms, it’s physical.

A: We feel you are missing the point.

Q: (L) Well, maybe I am.

A: You see, we speak to all of you when we say this. It's now time for you, as individuals, to try to move away, as much as possible, not to force yourselves, of course, but to try and move away at your own pace as much as possible, from the constraints of third density. You have all learned lessons to the level where you are more than ready to begin to prepare for fourth density. Third density involves a level of physicality and restriction and restraint and all of the things that go along with those, that you no longer need. So, therefore, even though we understand that at times it may feel comfortable to cling to this, there is time for you, and there is that word again, it is time for you to consider moving ahead and get ready for fourth density and not to be concerned with such things as time or how to free yourself from the illusion of time. That really is not important. That's like the third grade student delving into mathematics and stopping everything to go back and contemplate the ABC's and why it isn't CBA or BAC. There really is no point. It is what it is. They are what they are.

Q: (L) That is what I want to know, what is it?

A: Why do you need to know this?

Q: (L) Because I am curious. What is time?

A: We have already told you that it is a non-existent, artificial creation of illusion for the point of learning at the level where you are at or were, and once you have left that level, you no longer need it.

Q: (T) Maybe one of the lessons is to learn not to worry about time. Once you learn that time is not real... (SV) Tell that to your boss!

A: If something is not real, is there any concern in worrying about what it is?

Q: (T) Not, for me.

If you set your mind to it, you can find justification for almost any activity and convince oneself that it is worthwhile. But as goyocobol pointed out above time just might be getting short. There is a huge amount of worthwhile stuff to process on the Forum, for example the reading list gets longer and longer - subjects including evolution, consciousness, Islam to name just three. In my case, I would only be comfortable investing time in things known to be psyops if I was completely up to date on the important things. And I would hazard a guess that the two main members pushing the Q message here and justifying that investment of time and effort probably are not.

I think the overriding point for me is that it’s OK to research and look into the Q phenomenon. Every topic is able to advance ones knowledge. But only if we are able to do so in an open and detached way. As soon as we get emotionally hooked, then we do exactly what the spinmasters want us to do - and then it’s bye-bye ...

If I could, I'd like to suggest a question for the C's (if for no other reason than to satisfy and ongoing curiosity.) "What is the goal/end game of this Q phenomenon." It would be the next logical step after having it confirmed that it is an "insider psyop." Is it designed to spark this so called "great awakening", or is it to create an antithesis to the ever louder voice of the collective left and spark a conflict.

If I could, I'd like to suggest a question for the C's (if for no other reason than to satisfy and ongoing curiosity.) "What is the goal/end game of this Q phenomenon." It would be the next logical step after having it confirmed that it is an "insider psyop." Is it designed to spark this so called "great awakening", or is it to create an antithesis to the ever louder voice of the collective left and spark a conflict.

It's a good question but I have the feeling they would just say something like "what do you think?". Maybe it can go either way depending on "who you are and what you see".

It's a good question but I have the feeling they would just say something like "what do you think?"

If it could be worked in and not take precedent over something more pressing, it could certainly have the great potential to shut some of us up! Depending on the answer of course. As I recall, Flat Earth was given a longer exchange. Was there anyone here who was actually in grave danger of being taken in by that? (I hope not!)

If it could be worked in and not take precedent over something more pressing, it could certainly have the great potential to shut some of us up! Depending on the answer of course. As I recall, Flat Earth was given a longer exchange. Was there anyone here who was actually in grave danger of being taken in by that? (I hope not!)

It is not my decision but I personally think there is enough evidence for deciding what importance Q has for each. I haven't seen anyone saying "shut up". I do see many saying the same things over and over which can be a waste of energy IMHO (including myself).

As for Flat Earthers I would say, yes there were/are quite a few that have been taken in. If another Q question goes to the Cs after they have already given the "insider psyop" answer I will "wait and see".

For some reason this reminds me of an older session and a question:

Session 27 January 1996:
Q: (PZ) Well, I have just always wondered if this praying business is a bunch of malarkey. (L) Oh, no. (PZ) If I pray a rosary, I am praying to the Virgin Mary. Who is she? Where is she?

A: "She" is here too.

Q: (PZ) Does that prayer go directly to her and does she then send you out to do whatever?

A: She is not really a she. And when you write to "Ann Landers," does she really see it? And Good night.

End of Session

Back
Top Bottom