Session 18 May 2019

Thank you for sharing this session - It feels like a gut punch, but in a positive way of release that is hard to describe.

I know I need to work so much harder on everything, the first of which obviously is sharing and networking and not circling in that drain of isolation - indeed an echo chamber where the negativity seems to intensify and condense. I often feel so lost, like I am tangled in a web and drowning.

I was wondering if there was any assistance available in identifying potential positive ancestor influences?

My maternal Grandfather passed last December, he was very much beloved and I feel he was a good person but I am a little torn that seeking his support may prevent him from moving on. My Grandmother, his wife, passed a few years earlier, with Alzheimers, and I believe I posted with regards to numerous dreams I've had of her as not dying and living on as some imposter, perhaps under the impression that the disease and memory loss allowed something else in. My Grandfather was diagnosed with a brain tumor last year, several months before he passed. He began to lose the ability to communicate properly, and understood things better written down rather than spoken. Towards the end he chose to stop eating, taking only water and his medication, and passed on the morning of Christmas Eve - which a part of me believes was his intention to allow the family a freedom to try and enjoy their holiday and not have to worry about caring for him. He was very at peace with it being 'his time' and that soon he would be with 'Betty' my Grandmother - I hope he has his wish - and I wish I knew where he is now, that he passed properly.
After reading the session before sleeping - I dreamed of my Grandfather and that I had to help guide him on to an afterlife, to 'the light' - although it was probably just my sleeping mind working through the associations I drew.

Thank you again everyone for your hard work - it is very much appreciated. I hope my small prayers help to support you in some way.

Thank you for posting this very information packed and intriguing session, I have read the session twice and pondered on the information, more so the the appearance of Ark's two caps.

I would like to share my thoughts, the only differences were if my memory serves me correctly is one cap had a newer appearance and the rivet at the top of the cap was off center.

Now the earth is a sphere, could the off center rivet represent the earth, the off center to my mind could demonstrate movement.

I am reminded of this entry from one of the session transcripts. I apologize for not giving a date, because, it was from an old program that I had saved several years ago on my computer and am unsure of the date.

Q: (T) In other words, we are looking at the fact that what's coming this time is a wave that's going to allow the human
race to move to 4th density?
A: And the planet and your entire sector of space/time.
Q: (T) Is that what this whole plan is about, then, if I may be so bold as to include all of us here in this. We, of the
beings of light who have come here into human form, to anchor the frequency, is this what we are anchoring it for, for
this wave, so that when it comes enough of us will be ready, the frequency will be set, so that the change in the planet
can take place as it has been planned?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) When this happens, will we piggy-back all those who are still unaware?
A: Open.

So I am thinking, with a collective conscious minds, intent and receivership capabilities, changes in reality can be made manifest in this world, and the two caps are a demonstration of that manifestation.

This is truly awesome.

Laura said:

(L) So, I want to ask: How did he get two caps?!

A: Timeline merge.

This is "mind blowing". I wonder if this is related to the merging of realities accompagning the wave as described in other sessions. Not sure what to think about it so far but it sure is very important.

There was an old, communist-era TV-Series, a really creative sci-fi - possibly Czech creation, where a little girl, named 'Maica' was an android/alien and she was running around with a two-part device. You had to hold one part in each hand and 'hug' touch both end of objects and the device duplicated the touched objects to infinity. Cakes were made on a conveyor-belt and anything really could be duplicated that you could reach around.

In the movie The Prestige (2006) Tesla was commissioned to build a device the height of a room wall, which spewed forth furious electricity and it could duplicate anything that stood on the marked spot. Hats, cats, people, etc.. The duplicated human "clones" did not possess a soul, but otherwise were perfect matches with copied brains/consciousness.
One stage magician protagonist, who was using his mind to think properly and sober - who might have been closer to STO somewhat - decided to only use the device once to duplicate himself and then he never used his device again, for it was perfectly fitting for all his stage shows to have two of himself.
The other stage magician protagonist, his competitor was completely selfish with a contractile mind that did not seek expansion of consciousness and went on to commission Tesla with a second device. Not thinking properly in a humane way, he always activated the device during his stage shows and his very much alive duplicates were caused to fall into a large tube filled with water, where they drowned. He had a large storage room of all his duplicates in their tubes.

Last edited:
Thank you very much indeed for the new session. :-)

I had to print all of the 20 pages to make myself comfortable while trying to metabolize the new material.
That keeps me from being glued to the screen while re-reading the passages again and again.

Just a quick word about the C's solving the Notre-Dame conundrum:

So there was no Star Trek technology involved. It was plain old arson.

Muslim perpetrators? Perish the thought!

Isn't it obvious that any ordering party would employ Muslims to do the job rather than Christians who might have developed second thoughts about destroying the cathedral?

Having had an initial impulse that it might have been radicalized Muslims who could have an interest in demolishing Christian churches, left wing reeducation immediately gripped my mind:

"Are you serious? Looking for easy scapegoats? Innate racism? Come on, be patient!
There must be rational explanation for all of it..." :-/

--------------------

Just a heads-up to others, who might be interested in researching the subject of how to "touch the borderline" of 3rD density and (for one technological reason or other) looking for ways to [semi]accidentally crossing over into 4thD - temporarily - that the above session, when re-read in its entirety [!] contains - I think - a Psychic Activator towards its end, that when the lines there are re-read carefully as if you would be imprinting them into your consciousness, those lines I think might jump-start personal development: might push one toward the addition of another DNA-strand and tune / build those protein antennae!

Thank you for posting this very information packed and intriguing session, I have read the session twice and pondered on the information, more so the the appearance of Ark's two caps.

I would like to share my thoughts, the only differences were if my memory serves me correctly is one cap had a newer appearance and the rivet at the top of the cap was off center.

Now the earth is a sphere, could the off center rivet represent the earth, the off center to my mind could demonstrate movement.

I am reminded of this entry from one of the session transcripts. I apologize for not giving a date, because, it was from an old program that I had saved several years ago on my computer and am unsure of the date.

Q: (T) In other words, we are looking at the fact that what's coming this time is a wave that's going to allow the human
race to move to 4th density?
A: And the planet and your entire sector of space/time.
Q: (T) Is that what this whole plan is about, then, if I may be so bold as to include all of us here in this. We, of the
beings of light who have come here into human form, to anchor the frequency, is this what we are anchoring it for, for
this wave, so that when it comes enough of us will be ready, the frequency will be set, so that the change in the planet
can take place as it has been planned?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) When this happens, will we piggy-back all those who are still unaware?
A: Open.

So I am thinking, with a collective conscious minds, intent and receivership capabilities, changes in reality can be made manifest in this world, and the two caps are a demonstration of that manifestation.

This is truly awesome.

I forgot to mention that date of the above transcript I have was my mothers birthday November 26th. she has been deceased for almost twenty years.

Yeah. Well, I was hoping that there would be a "new me" too! I mean, if a timeline juncture leaps forward from the past, shouldn't it bring some benefits with it???

The 23 Sept 2000 session:
> Q: Are there any limitations to what our physical bodies can transform to if instructed by the DNA? Could we literally grow taller, rejuvenate, change our physical appearance, capabilities, or whatever, if instructed by the DNA?
> A: Receivership capability.
> Q: What is receivership capability?
> A: Change to broader receivership capability.
> Q: (A) That means that you can receive more of something.
> A: Close.
> Q: (A) It means how good is your receiver.
> A: Yes.
> Q: (L) What is your receiver? The physical body?
> A: Mind through central nervous system connection to higher levels.
> Q: So, that is the whole issue of gaining knowledge and developing control over your body. If your mind and CNS are tuned to higher levels of consciousness, that has significance in terms of your receivership capability?
> A: Close.

I think it's symbolic - that the Universe gave us "a wink" and choose Ark, as an example and "his cap" as a prop, signifying a mind-body connection to the duplicity ( two caps). Mind through central nervous system connection to higher levels.

The timeline merger probably affects us on multiple levels, one being - developing higher levels of consciousness and awareness.

The 23 Sept 2000 session:

I think it's symbolic - that the Universe gave us "a wink" and choose Ark, as an example and "his cap" as a prop, signifying a mind-body connection to the duplicity ( two caps). Mind through central nervous system connection to higher levels.

The timeline merger probably affects us on multiple levels, one being - developing higher levels of consciousness and awareness.

Thank you for greater clarity to my post, and the additional information I omitted from my post, which was prompted in my haste to post.

Thank you all for a very in-depth session. So many important points. What especially moved me was the points of living a "normal" life. All my family and friends, good and honest people, know I hold different views to them but none want to ask or know those views. I try to live a "normal" life amongst them and help laugh and play with them. It's like having a split personality but it's also teaching me to be extra alert and in a way more genuine in my actions and feelings. Maybe it's self pity but it is extremely lonely most of the time. I just hope I'm doing the right things.

Another point raised was the ancestor connection. Being Irish the farthest back we can go is my Grandfather whom I never knew. No records or personal history handed down. My aunts and parents were wonderful people but I wouldn't classify them as ancestors, and they could well be back here on earth now. So who to make a connection with. It's a wonderfully comforting idea though.

You are all continually in my thoughts and hopefully I'm creating some good vibes. Thank you again.
I saw your entry and immediately thought 'this could be me', your situation is so like my own. I was separated from grandparents at a very young age, and now live on the opposite side of the planet. Not only that, but immediate family are not 'on the same wavelength' as me, and so I can appreciate the feeling of 'loneliness' that you feel. Take comfort in that you are not alone, we here constitute another family altogether. Draw strength from that.

Back
Top Bottom