Session 18 May 2019

This two caps incident has been one of the greatest bombs I've ever seen in the sessions. Shit's getting real, which is awesome.

That's how I feel about it. It's one thing to have things pop in and out of reality, and you can never be sure, always room to second-guess your perceptions. But when something absolutely certain happens, and not only that, but it STAYS there, you can look at it, hold it, and KNOW that, according to your lifetime of thought conditioning, it is impossible, even though it is so ordinary a thing as a cap, it's just mind-boggling.

As you say: Sh*t's getting real. And I have the feeling it is going to get a lot more "real" in some very strange ways rather soon.

I bought a multitool a bit over a month ago, and only a week or two later I 'lost' it. I don't think I ever took it out of my flat, so it should still be here somewhere, but I've been looking for it for a few weeks to no avail. Now, it would be presumptuous to think it just vanished, but after reading this session, it really makes one wonder. Can things just suddenly disappear for good? From what the Cs have been saying, it seems to be perfectly possible. Also, some months ago, I found a strange lump of what looks like some rubbery insulating material the size of a fist in the middle of my bathroom's floor that wasn't there the night before, and I could never figure out how it could have gotten there or even what the hell it really is. I live alone, and no one could have possibly entered. I see others have similar stories, so maybe we should start getting used to this kind of thing. If it starts happening on a larger scale, it's gonna be fun. The PTB will have a lot of distracting to do.

Reminds me of the session about th 4 corners area of New Mexico going into 4D and how weird that might be. Well, all the things they mentioned in that session seem to be trigger words for exactly what is going on in our reality today from 'gender fluidity' to the dominating role of Moscow and CIA agents getting the shivers. That session just blows my mind in retrospect.

Another thing is that I always had this sense that people here have their own communities, especially since much revolves around the lively Laura household, and I often wondered whether I'm the only one who doesn't have any friends because I don't know any people irl who know anything about this kind of stuff. The 'same wavelength', as some have said. Reading the comments under this session, though, I see that there are probably quite a few others like that. Some seem to have a fairly 'normal' social life, except with this wall of knowledge separating them from the others; some, like me, simply spend most of their time alone because associating with 'normals' just feels pointless. All there is is lessons, so it's all good, but I just wanted to say cheers to all these people. Keep fighting! You're not alone. We'll all make it through this transition, even if we have to do it more or less on our own, and then we'll do something fun on the other side.

Well, via FOTCM, we try to help people to get together for IRL meetings, to get to know each other better in a safe environment. Then, communicating via the forum takes on a different perspective when you know people personally.

We sure hope to see more people joining FOTCM and scheduling stays either here or at the NC facility, or both!!! We would like to meet everyone!!!

Thank you, Artemis, for always looking out for this! You're a crucial part of the Cassiopaean communications system.

LOL! Yes, it's funny. We may stop to get a read-back and discuss what's been said, and when we do, we generally have our fingers on the plastic pointer thingy, and it will just start wiggling and take off on its own to be part of the conversation!

When visiting the the seat of the STS empire, (Cali and NV), I'll always make sure ride public transit.

The area represents a 30 mile radius (with Oakland being ground zero), of old stomping ground's. That is to get an idea of the populations emotional temperature, and more importunity, mine as well.

Since it's a school, I've much to gain and much to lose. So I'll even limit the time on my 3G (flip phone), and by even tuning it off for added protection and thus the tracking. Though it's continues to be disheartening, seeing the heard enveloped and mesmerized of being under the influnce of the tech.

Public trans comes in many forum's but the two most traveled are the local bus service and BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit). Each is a diverse opportunity and yet a major challenge of will and discipline.

Some time's I win, all to often I fall into the void of self entrapment. And yet I survive, disappointed, and pray I can move to the next lesson without confrontation or emotional contortion.

Bart has a slightly different class system, as the does AC transit (bus service), and I feel more at home on the bus service as to BART, which is full of dreamer's and a wash with EMF and the WiFi frequency's. Though the Bus systems is now WIFI hot spot as of late.

Both add to the dilemma of staying coherent and without losing my touch to reality. Always monitoring my sense of balance and limiting the self induced projection's. And the traps associated, when on both forums of transportation and the current red hearing trigger mechanisms of this areas Liberal lunatic's and heretics.

Each and every time there always seems be to glitches. Time alterations, and loss of reconciliations.

I guess the best is yet to come, but at least it may provide the education for the possible and maybe, the necessary empathize to get the flock out of this density.

My grandfather died 3 years ago, and since more than a year ago I’ve been dreaming about him, these dreams aren’t frequent, but there're periods when these dreams are a lot. He always looks worried, very sick as he was before he died, he complains and tells me he fought a lot and was tired. In the second dream I had, which was like a year ago maybe, I told him to walk into the light that was formed in a wall, and when he tried, half of his body got stuck and he came back to me. The last dream I had was 2 week ago, and he was showing me his hands, he was very sick and skinny, like when he died, and the veins from his hands had bruises.

So I wonder, what can someone do in this situation? How can you help someone dead that is asking for help? And what can you do if the person doesn’t want to leave? Which I think is my grandfather’s case.

If he is in your dreams, another possibility is that you could be processing something about yourself which relates to him, or your relationship with him. I used to have many dreams about my beloved grandmother after she passed away. Many years later when several things in my life made it so that I finally started reading Laura's work, I dreamed of her saying goodbye, and melting away like a candle full of light. I never dreamed of her being sick or weak again. I think it was a part of me, and not so much her. And if it was her, perhaps she was waiting for me to stop needing her so much, I don't know.

If you suspect that your grandfather is still around, maybe you can try to comfort and guide him when you are awake, not sleeping. Take a few minutes to explain that the afterlife is not so bad, to go into the light, etc. Maybe with a picture of him in your hand, and telling him about the things that were posted on the afterlife thread.

FWIW!

I didn't know the YI King, I just ordered this book on Amazon France: The Yi Jing for Dummies

Perlou, you can find a lot about the I Ching on the internet, maybe you can begin by the wikipedia entry. If you want to go straight to the point and play with it, I'll put some links below.

As for books, I think one of the most popular is the "I Ching - The book of changes", translated by Richard Wilhelm and Cary Baynes.

These are some online resources I find useful:

I Ching Online - the software I use to "throw the coins" and it gives you basically the Wilhelm version of the reading. It has a very basic explanation about the I Ching and how to use it that might help you get quickly acquainted.

James DeKorne's Gnostic Book of Changes - The author does a good job of compiling the interpretation of many authors and he gives his own insight from the perspective of the work. Highly recommended when you want to dig deeper into a reading. It also has a lengthy introduction that might be useful to you.

I Ching Oracle Viewer and Research Tool - Basically what the name says. The author gives his own "modern" psychological interpretation together with a few others. I would dismiss Crowley though.

I Ching 123 - It is the author own understanding of the hexagrams and lines. It sometimes conflicts with more usual interpretations but I've found it insightful. The website is clunky and it is easier to use if you disable javascript for that domain.

As for my own experience with the I Ching, I've found it useful if I ask in an open manner and with the least amount of prejudice and anticipation as possible. For instance, during the presidential elections last year I asked about it. If I were to ask what the result would be I think I would just get gibberish. But I asked in an open manner about the elections as a whole and the answer was: "That's why the best attitude is to remain impermeable, like a tortoise in a storm who hides in its shell but observes what is happening. The good thing about times such as these is that revelations are revealed and one must be wide awake to apprehend them." That was a useful answer because I was indeed getting carried away in trying to choose sides and I was getting enmeshed with the heat of political discussions. It was much better to take a step back and observe and try to learn.

I do not know what kind of thing we are accessing when using it, but my impression is that it is related to each individual, or at least to what each individual can access. Most of the time I just see it as a tool to help bring to the conscious mind something that we might already be aware of at deeper levels.

Regarding the 4D, 4 corners New Mexico session, I recall this but can’t find the actual transcript and discussion. I tried searching, but am guessing it is among the “annotated Wave version” results, which I don’t know how to access. I was wondering if goyacobol, or one our other resident archive wizards could post a link. Thanks in advance. :-)

Regarding the 4D, 4 corners New Mexico session, I recall this but can’t find the actual transcript and discussion. I tried searching, but am guessing it is among the “annotated Wave version” results, which I don’t know how to access. I was wondering if goyacobol, or one our other resident archive wizards could post a link. Thanks in advance. :-)

KRQE Published on Nov 21, 2014

14673dd8a85b972728f5b0a07b656135.png

So the "merging timelines" idea would be:
timeline 1 (2001): eating healthy, exercising, working with a "clean machine" and learning faster
timeline 2 (2001): not eating healthy, not exercising, learning stuff that's wrong

I'm just expounding here... it's probably nonsense

I think learning stuff that's wrong and/or dissociation is a big hurdle to clear. Regardless of how tip top and tuned your bio-vehicle is, the habits of dissociation can still apply in a big way and suck anyone straight out of any timeline's influence. I know too many body oriented people with amazing diets who only have only netflix programme trivia to offer in passing conversation. Couple dissociation with routine and you have a blur to deal with in memory making it difficult to network data required to chart timelines.

Also we should consider that due to thousands upon thousands of years worth of meddling from 4D STS that timelines are a gacky or sticky fluidic mess and probably impossible to chart cohernatly at this juncture.

Below is a chart from the film "Primer" illustrating what unfettered time machine access can do to a timeline from just 3 known players (people have actually worked out better charts, but this imho is the most accurate because you can NEVER know how often the players have used the machine until either they admit they've meddled, or a result was observed that only temporal tampering can explain:

(low budget sleeper of a film, totally worth the watch, should have it's own thread)

Perhaps with enough testimony from people who keep journals, we can pin point key dates where temporal events may be at it's highest. Maybe once dates are pin pointed one can determine interesting factors such as planetary aspects and solar activity, religious events, current event/psy ops, etc.

There was a lot of discussion and questions in that session so I am including more than may be necessary.

Session 4 November 1995:

Q: (L) OK, what is it that determines... I mean, I know awareness determines, but if a whole region is going to go, is it because all of the people occupying that region are at a level that they can change their awareness?

A: No.

Q: (T) It's not going because of that. It's going because the bases are being used to manipulate. (L) OK...

Q: (T) It's a side-effect of the bases...

A: Yes.

Q: (T) it has nothing to do with anybody being ready to go... or anything else but as a side effect?

A: Also atomic bomb blasts.

Q: (J) Oh, Los Alamos bomb blast!

A: Blasts.

Q: (T) OK, now, how about the French, and their atomic bomb testing in the South Pacific? Is this activity accelerating some sort of transition, or opening of a doorway...?

A: Maybe.

Q: (T) OK. As the bases reach these points of side effect, of transition from third to fourth, each one in itself is localized. But, do many of them together form a much larger shift over a larger geographical area?

A: We told you it was regional.

Q: (J) Yes, each one is regional, but do you reach a point where... is there a saturation point? (T) Is there a cumulative affect over each region? (J) As they go? (T) In other words, if you've got one whole...

A: No, we meant SW US region.

Q: (L) OK, this South West region, this is imminent in this area? Is that correct?

A: Imminent?

Q: (L) OK, it's already happening, is that it? (T) It's in progress.

Q: (L) OK, what else were we asking? Can people come in and out of it?

Q: (L) Can you get back out of it? (T) How well can you drive and cook?

Q: (T) You said other bases are going to experience, or are experiencing this same effect.

Q: (T) Are there other bases that are experiencing, have experienced this effect, previous to the Dulce base?

Q: (T) As these bases experience these effects, in different places on the geographical surface of the planet, do the effects become cumulative? (L) They said only the SW United States... (T) I know, I'm approaching this from another direction here. As this happens, will this ultimately take in the whole planet?

A: No. Wave.

Q: (L) The wave will take in the whole planet. (J) It'll be a Swiss-cheese effect? With more and more holes as they go on... (T) News blackouts will not keep people from hearing about this. How's the power structure going to handle all of this?

A: ?

Q: (L) How indeed? That's a good question. The power structure already knows it's happening, because it's happened in other places already. This isn't the first place. (J) That's what the disinformation is for.

(T) Disinformation is fine in remote places where nobody can reach, like Outer Mongolia, or the middle of the Brazilian Rain Forest. When it happens in downtown Albuquerque, or Las Vegas, or off the coast of Florida, and you can't go to Orlando or Miami anymore, somebody's going to notice!

(J) Where is Miami or Orlando on the timetable, that's what I'd like to know! (L) Interestingly, Jan just said something that keyed in a good question. If time is involved in this, is it possible that when something goes into fourth density, that if we were traveling to that area, that we would arrive in that area at a different point in time? And that we would say... (T) As we perceive time...

Q: (L) Very good question.

A: 4th density frees one from the illusion of "time" as you WILL to perceive it.

Q: (L) OK, if you're freed from the illusion of time, going into fourth density, would you then go into one of these regions and perceive a time period and sequence of events as you expect to perceive it?

A: As you WILL to perceive it.

Q: (L) So, in other words, there may be some people on the planet, because of their fixity of will, and perception, at third density, who will not perceive anything change? Is that correct?

Q: (L) So, anybody will, something will be different. OK. (J) What they do with that information, that's a different story... (T) You know, these areas will become bigger tourist attractions than any that are out there now! People will flock to them... (L) Is that possible?

Q: (T) It's an "E" ticket ride! When the word gets out that people can go to that area of New Mexico and experience true strangeness, it's going to draw a lot of people.

A: Not that simple... Picture driving to reach New Mexico by car and "skipping" over and arriving in San Diego instead, or... driving to the grocery store in Santa Fe, and winding up in Moscow, instead.

Q: (L) So, in other words, this is going to create a situation where people on the planet are going to become very confused and upset over this situation. (J) Yes, have you ever tried going shopping in Moscow? (T) They're going to draw a lot of people when they find out that happens! (L) And being forced to expand their perception and awareness because of the anomalous events!

A: Imagine being an N.S.A. official and shivering at the prospect!

Q: (L) N.S.A. National Security Agency... Why would you shiver at the prospect...(SV) of being one of them? With all this going on?

A: Concealment.

Q: (J) In other words, trying to cover up what's going on!

(T) Well, they're not going to be able to cover up what's going on. That's what I'm getting at. And because of what's going on, it's going to draw people to the effect...

(L) If something like this happens, obviously, what they're going to have to do is institute some kind of martial law, so they can cover it up! Or else, they'll lose everything!

(T) They're going to have to restrict travel...

(L) Well, yes, we know that, but they don't!

(T) They're going to have to, at the minimum, restrict all travel through those areas. The only way they're going to do that, is either impose martial law, or come up with some kind of MAJOR disaster to keep people out, like I said, "buried, spent fuel rods are leaking contamination over NW New Mexico, no one allowed in." But, they just told us that those who are inside can get out. So how are they going to keep those who are inside from coming out, especially if they come out all over the world when they leave?

(J) People will be talking a mile a minute about all the stuff...

(T) People are going to find out, they're not going to be able to cover it...

(L) Well, they're going to find out about all the stuff. They'll be picking them up every time they hear about one, but of course, it will be like trying to move the bucket from leak to leak to leak... (T) From place to place, and it's not the only place it's happening! (L) ...and it's going to be leaking so many places.

(L) They said they were going to teach us. Let's ask if there is any major, further information on these bases, that we need to know. (J) Is there one around this area that's going to do this? (T) It's off the coast of Florida, they told us that. It's out in the Gulf. (L) Is our off-the-coast base going to do this? (T) If it [New Mexico] covers an area as far as Las Vegas, and through there, it's going to cover us. (L) Is our base going to...

A: Not of same intensity.

Q: (J) Less or more? Which direction?

A: Less.

Q: (L) Is there... (T) Why would it be less? Because the base is smaller? (L) Because it's smaller, they told us it was smaller. They said 'Small base near here'. (T)Well, that's just the one near here. What about the one out in the Triangle? (L) Yes, we didn't ask about the Triangle!

A: Panhandle, too.

Q: (L) Is the Panhandle less, or will they have the same thing happen as Dulce?

A: By that time, the wave will arrive.

Q: (L) Is there anything about these bases and this subject matter that you wish to teach us further at this time?

A: Suggest direct channeling for this subject.

I saw your entry and immediately thought 'this could be me', your situation is so like my own. I was separated from grandparents at a very young age, and now live on the opposite side of the planet. Not only that, but immediate family are not 'on the same wavelength' as me, and so I can appreciate the feeling of 'loneliness' that you feel. Take comfort in that you are not alone, we here constitute another family altogether. Draw strength from that.

To be offered companionship like this, at a distance, speaks to me very strongly and is very much appreciated. I would not have believed this years ago but now I can feel and not just believe it. Thank you MusicMan.

A: We also pointed out that STS forces are fully aware of prophetic patterns and will change and twist in order to discourage and put those to sleep who are slack in vigilance.
This is a good opportunity to hear this song.
I guess it took a long time for Germans to be manipulated into thinking that killing Jews (and other people) on an industrial scale was ok?
It didn't happen overnight. In fact it may have happened over a long period of time. The brain washing and propaganda.
I have experienced something similar in Bosnia. Your comment is right, I think, but it focuses on one dimension of it. On the Balkan, one part of propaganda was long-lasting and low intensity. Immediately before and during the war propaganda intensified. But there is also the spiritual aspect of that. I had the impression that the number of ghosts of darkness jumped abruptly, affecting the mind of the people. They alone created the atmosphere of hell on Earth. But people have to transfer it to a physical level for them. I've seen it (spiritual energy/beings) as a powerful catalyst. I think that is when I realized how people's behavior depends on external forces (cosmic, spiritual). Much of the conclusions can be drawn from it. Eg. that we would be better if we live under the influence of better energy. But more important is this: to develop a strong own center. We can be a leaf or a rock on the wind.
So I wonder, what can someone do in this situation? How can you help someone dead that is asking for help? And what can you do if the person doesn’t want to leave? Which I think is my grandfather’s case.
You have already received a few answers. But to add my experience. The simplest thing is to pray for this person's soul and I have did it. Soon I could not feel the presence of my dead dad anymore. Before that, I tried to communicate with him in a dream, but he was too broken to communicate. He was better connected to his eldest son and was trying to get in touch with him. But my brother has deliberately closed this channel out of fear of a paranormal (stupid, in my opinion). In other words, dad did not want to communicate so much with me but with my brother, I saw it, but the brother could not see anything because he closed the window. He began to develop visionary abilities, but he was frightened of the results! It was a breathing technique to raise kundalini. What was so scary? He could predict what someone would say during the conversation! And he should communicate with ghosts? No way!
Sometimes I would catch myself singing positive songs while working in the kitchen, and would just generally be in a good mood. A part of me wonders if that imprints on the food somehow, like part of the information in the water or something.
My experience is: yes, it affects. When making food we should have positive thoughts, but also in creative work in general.
One my expirience: a woman of my brother was angry at my mom and made a meal. I ate this meal and became angry at my mom. Fortunately, I had enough spiritual knowledge to quickly understand the cause and neutralize the effect. And so I got valuable knowledge. Now I better understand how people live together feel the same (eg, a couple). I knew it theoretically before, from Hinduism (Hare Krishna). There they have the habit of making a meal and giving it to God with love, then eating it after being offered to God and "spiritualized" (then it is "Prasadam"), but love is an integral part of that process. They say that so, through the meals the person rises spiritually, and I have not seen the problem in that.
And every day I was drowning into a depression more and more and I could barely function. This session came to me as a shock that I needed so I could stop following those negative thought loops and to try to work more to help others.
It is like I know exactly what I have to do but I don't have the will power to do it.
I sometimes feel that way, though with a smaller intensity. Causes can be multidimensional (to include body, food, mind..). I help myself with the following methods: caffeine, nicotine, Q10, fish, meditation on light, exposure to light, pet hugging. It may be necessary to fix food, add missing element, exercise physically ... Cause may be low blood pressure, slow metabolism, lack of activity ... Also, there may have been a drop in nervous tension in the spine and the head. Correct body posture, increase energy tension in the nervous system. How to do it? For example, take a cube for poker, look at the side with one point, try to visualize, when you are satisfied with quality, go to two points. I also love a funny exercise: try to raise some object with the power of mind. You will not succeed, but you will increase the energy supply in your nervous system. However, after awakening the internal energy, one should be careful not to drain it. Otherwise, he will be ill for a few days (exhausted with pain in the spine).
A more spiritual approach is the meditation of sending love and cleansing the aura (through thought and bioenergy). Some chakras may be closed, dirty, blocked.

Back from lunch, ready to expound.

I think it was discussed in a past session where the Cass team, channeling the C's and "we are you in the future" is part of this "merging timeline" thing. The Cass team is working on themselves and eventually end up to be the C's.

I also vaguely remember discussions about quantum theory and non-linear effects like "retrocausality"; the future affecting the past.
(a Google search turns up _Physicists provide support for retrocausal quantum theory, in which the future influences the past)
retrocausality means that, when an experimenter chooses the measurement setting with which to measure a particle, that decision can influence the properties of that particle (or another particle) in the past, even before the experimenter made their choice. In other words, a decision made in the present can influence something in the past.

So from this perspective, one should not be discouraged about all the time that has passed, all the years wasted. Change can begin anytime. You just have to start. Make the decision now (and retroactively change the past! maybe? likely if you manage to not anticipate it?).

In the spirit of sharing and facing up to my own mistakes and owning them, for a couple of months now, I've begun purging my huge stash of porn. Since more than 2 decades ago until about a year or 2 ago, I've collected an insane amount of porn. Probably about 10 bankers boxes (12 x 10 x 15, fits documents in Letter size paper) of magazines and DVD media. The terabytes of easily accessible online porn was the easiest to get rid of. Just one-click and delete. The magazines and DVD media were harder to get rid of because I had to do it in batches in the trash. I had considered selling them to an adult shop but thought that someone else buying them would outweigh any measly return I'd get for selling them to a shop. Someone else not owning them, to me, meant more than getting a few bucks. Sure, you can get as much as you want and them some online. So the choice for me was more symbolic. I've probably disposed of 10 or so boxes and I think I only have 3 more boxes to go.
I guess it was also an easy decision to do since:
1. most of it was just collecting dust in the garage
2. most I hadn't even seen; they were still sealed in plastic
3. I decided having more space, less clutter, is a good and healthy thing (I remember discussion on the forum about the movie "Limitless" where the the first thing the protagonist does after getting into "super intelligent mode" was to clean up is very messy and cluttered living space).
4. for some reason I just wasn't as interested in porn as much anymore; maybe because I'm over 40, the libido isn't as active anymore and/or I have 2 daughters and would very much like to not expose them to such things and have a good environment for them to grow up in.
5. it might have also crossed my mind that if I kick the bucket, I don't want to be remembered as the old creepy dude with the super mega stash of porn (that I didn't even get to see most of!)

It probably also got out of hand because of my hoarding tendencies. Which I think I started to get a handle of after reading an article from sott.net about how most "book lovers" keep on buying books because the idea is that you're this kind of person by owning a lot of books you think this person would have owned/read. Before paring down the porn, I also went through a phase of dishoarding books. Down from 4 floor to ceiling shelves to now just 2. I still have to pare it down some more.

Back to the ideas on timelines.
So we have the idea of merging timelines, timelines "jumping forward". The idea of timeline diverging because a different decision causes diverging causal chains, timelines merging would imply previously divergent timeline merge because at some point (at the point of merging) their causal chains are the same (or just congruent?) going "forward".

Working on yourself, changing yourself also changes what you attract/get attuned to. So, in the case of Laura, Cass and the C's, Laura's first contact, continuing contact, continuous research and experimentation (exercise, diet, treatments, crystals, singing) is all working towards "we are you in the future". I think it clicks now more for me than back when I was reading Laura's first book on the Wave with the U shaped "timeline"; the big eye on the right end looking left at the tail (left) end of the U (can't find the picture at the moment).

I also think that prayer can make sense in the context of timelines. Praying for help for someone to get better. Praying for yourself and your family. Communication / attracting "a future" that is being prayed for. But I guess that sounds too much like "manifesting" or "create your own reality".

Anyway, I though I had more to share before lunch. Probably should have written it down or posted it on the forum before I headed out. Reading back on what I just wrote I thought there would be something more defined. I probably got side-tracked with the personal sharing bit (not that I'm regretting it!) but maybe a bit off topic. Could probably have started that in its own thread in a different section of the forum.

Thank you for the session.

I wonder if this...

A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!

Relates to this from 2 November 1994...

Q: (L) I am assuming that if the Nephilim are 3 d that they die like we do. Is this correct?

Q: (L) So, we can shoot them and they will die?

A: Correct. But wrong approach.

Q: (L) What is the right approach?

A: Knowledge protects.

Q: (L) Well, if a 15 foot tall guy comes at me and wants to knock me around, what is knowledge going to do to protect me?

A: You will be in 4th density.

Q: (L) So, before they get here we will be 4 d?

A: Crossing.

Q: (L) All three of us?

A: Yes, and many others.

Q: (L) So, we are not going to have to deal with the Nephilim?

A: Not correct.

Q: (L) Does this mean that there will be 3 and 4 d beings on the planet at the same time and that some will have to deal with these guys and some won't?

A: But you will have to too.

Oh, I do have one more "possible timeline merging" incident involving a co-worker.
Had a conversation with co-worker a few months ago about tea with tapioca pearls (boba tea) and he mentioned that he's waiting for a new place to open which is the #1 boba tea in Taiwan (brand name is "TP Tea"). I remember he was so hyped for it to open and to try it. I even remember him surfing on his phone to show me an article and/or the logo of that brand of boba tea. A while later, I mention that conversation to my friends who are also into boba tea and urge them to try it.

Fast forward to a few days ago, I'm talking to co-worker again and mention to him that one of my friends tried the tea place that he recommended and said that they liked it but didn't like how the tapioca pearls were cooked (not the right texture/bite). Then he says, "Huh? I said that? I don't recall saying that. Really? That's the #1 boba tea brand in Taiwan?" If it was the #1 boba tea brand in Taiwan I think he would have remembered it. Or even just mentioning the brand name would have triggered a recollection from him. The conversation ended with him telling me about another tea place he liked that for him was the best (but I'm not sure if it is the best or #1 in Taiwan).

So possible timeline merge... buuuuut also possibly just a forgetful co-worker. :lol:
I also won't discount the possibility that maybe he's just messing with me.

As for my own experience with the I Ching, I've found it useful if I ask in an open manner and with the least amount of prejudice and anticipation as possible.

I do not know what kind of thing we are accessing when using it, but my impression is that it is related to each individual, or at least to what each individual can access. Most of the time I just see it as a tool to help bring to the conscious mind something that we might already be aware of at deeper levels.

I haven't tried my hand at I Ching yet but I use the same open approach with a clear quartz crystal dangling from a silk thread (pendulum).
There had been some remarkable results, at times.

My impression is that we're accessing the informational field around us - that might be compatible with our own? Sometimes, I think, answers and hints to solve some questions are all around us - it's just that we don't "ask" the right questions or are not open enough to acknowledge a different path or outcome, based on our own limited or fixed perceptions?

When I moved to this present apartment, I did so with the thought "it was only temporary" - so I only unpacked what was needed to set up housekeeping, at the time. My crystal pendulum is still packed and in the closet. Guess it's time - to unpack it and put it to good use.

Back
Top Bottom